Rest In Peace Zinathi Nciza :-(

December 8, 2009 by

nciza

Zinathi Nciza, only 5 years old, passed away in a car accident on Monday, 07 December 2009 and I cannot even begin to imagine what Nhlanhla and her husband TK are going through.

More so because Zinathi’s twin died during Nhlanhla’s pregnancy so yes I know we cannot question HIM but it’s sad that GOD also took away the one child that survived the difficult pregnancy. At 5, a child already has a distinctive personality, has friends and eish, lemme just say I’m deeply sad about this and as a mother, my heart goes out to the couple.

I don’t really believe in these things mara there’s something dodgy with all these car incidents. In December 2001, Mafikizolo were involved in a near fatal car accident that saw Nhlanhla and Theo Kgosinkwe being hospitalized for a couple of weeks. That was the accident that inspired their album “Sibongile”.

In 2004 Mafikizolo’s third member Tebogo Madingoane was shot dead in a road rage incident and I don’t know what happened in Zinathi’s case but I hope all these bad things will stop now. There’s only so much pain a person can handle.

Our sincere and heartfelt condolences to the family. Inkosi mayibe nani.

Time Off
Getting To Know Minenhle Dlamini
Generation Of Flawed Characters

Comments

96 Comments on "Rest In Peace Zinathi Nciza :-("

1. Katlego on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 8:31 pm

a very very sad story….im lost for words….

2. renegade on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 8:32 pm

Sad indeed. Condolences to the family.

3. Akhona on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 8:54 pm

Sad news indeed. May little Zinathi’s sould rest in peace and my sincere condolences to the Nciza family.

4. Makgotso on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 9:16 pm

My deepest condolences to the Nciza family. May the Holy Spirit comfort u en reach where words cant reach.

5. Zandi! on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 9:28 pm

Oh nkosi yhini yhini ths dark cloud enje yona why her kutheni ephinda pindwa ngesibeto esinje kanti yintoni le. I just cry’d am deeply took that fln ndayizisa kum!

6. Mntungwa on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 9:36 pm

*goosebumps* soooo sooo sad!!! this is really not on. bandla , iNkosi ibenoNhlanhla noTK at this time.

7. Mogwanthi on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 10:26 pm

Eish BS, this is really really SAD.. I cannot begin to imagine what she may be going through.. A little innocent, so young & full of life taken away like that? Maara ditiro tsa modimo ga di itsiwe.
    I cannot begin to imagine what i would go thorugh if i had to be told that my 4 year old brother has passed on.
    I hope the Mafu’s, Nciza’s and friends find strength in these hard times.
    My heartfelt condolesces to TK & Nhlanhla…They will be in my prayers!!!

8. Nombulelo on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 10:38 pm

My sincere condolences, will keep them in my prayers. May her soul rest in peace

9. Nthatisi on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 11:07 pm

Oh no! I am a mom and this really really makes me sad! My deepest condolences to mom, dad and family. Really sad:-(

10. Mariri on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 11:15 pm

Usathana akalali engatyanga, I was shocked when I head the news via sms ths morning. Ipain yokulahlekelwa yinzala yakho nomthandayo yeyona ibuhlungu nengachazekiyo, ndiyamvela uNhlanhla noTK. Kodwa uTHIXO aka xakwa nto, uzobadlulise kulentlungu maba methembe.

11. Lela on Tue, 8th Dec 2009 11:17 pm

Eish guys life is so unfair,right nw im in hospital bcz some zimbabwean asshole decided 2 hit my man with a gun on his face n head after he’d gvn hm evrytn nogal,mfm i js pray dat God wl save his soul 4 doin ds 2 ma sweet n humble man who wudnt hurt a fly. So sad abt nhlanhla’s child may she b comfortd our prayers r wt them.

12. GA on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:34 am

Noo…sincerest condolences to the Nciza family…..

13. Brown Shuga on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:37 am

Lela, I hope he’s okay man, I’m so sorry!! Happy to hear he’s alive, ziyadika ezizigebenga :-(

14. Malibongwe on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 1:12 am

Yazi angazi nokuthi ngthini. I dont knw what losing a child is like but i do know what losing someone u truly love is like. I hope the angels can guide their child safely to the man upstairs. The family must just try and be strong, for the sake of Zinathi. May she rest in peace :-(

15. Ally on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:00 am

Oh my God. I would die. Nhlanhla and TK God works in strange ways. Just be strong and just know that you will always be in our prayers. May Lil Zinathi’s soul rest in Peace.

16. Saneli on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:13 am

Nhlanhla and TK may God be with you guys anisikelele, ningalahli ithemba uNkulunkulu usenguye namanje.

17. mantwa on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:16 am

May God be with the Nciza family, This is too sad man, I cant even begine to imagine what they are going through right now. May her soul rest in peace. :( :(

18. Buli on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:19 am

I cant even begin to think what they going through. My heartfelt condolences to the Nciza Family and may her soul rest in eternal peace.

19. Abbz on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:32 am

I still cannot blive this, That lovely child I saw on a cover of drum magazine is no more. I can only imagine what Nhlanhla and Tk are feeling.

20. Double Standards on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:36 am

Tjo, I’m lost for words, condolences to the Nciza’s family, may God give them strength in this difficult time.

21. ms.tebby on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 8:45 am

shem *tear*tear*
    condolences to The Ncizas…may little Zinathi rest in peace

22. Mancu on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:04 am

Yanga inkosi inganithi wambu ngengubo yakhe kweli xesha lobunzima, inibophe amanxeba enu. Tutwini zizalwane zakwa Nciza and Mafu!!

23. Vho-Masindi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:12 am

May the soul of lil Zinathi R.I.P. these are sad news indeed,my deepest condolences to the Ncizas family.

24. Kiki on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:19 am

Oh no,what happened??? I am deeply saddened by this.I have a 5yr old daughter and i cant imagine how i will handle loosing her.Shame,I pray that Nhlanhla & TK pull through this difficult time…This is bad.

25. pully on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:25 am

eish i know how she must be feeling like right now…the family must just “thank God” for the little flower ababoleka….this is sad indeed…no words can ever comfort the parents trust me… :(

26. Hazel Phasha on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:30 am

Sad indeed! My sincere condolences to the entire Nciza Family. May little Zinathi’s soul rest in peace. She looked so cute on the August Drum issue.

27. Mbali on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 9:37 am

Everything happens for a reason, some of them can never be figured out with a human mind. Remember that whatever God brings u to, he is bound to bring u through. Use him as ur comforter and healer. Allow his unconditional and powerful love to take away the pain and see u through this trying time.

28. Vuyoyo on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:02 am

I have a lump in my throat reading this… as a mother I feel for Zinathi’s parents. It is the saddest thing parents could ever deal with losing a child and worse in just a flash. One minute the child is there and happy and the next she’s gone.

Words can never be enough to comfort them, nothing can be. My deepest condolences and sencere regret that this has happened. May you find strenght, love and support in each other as a family as you grief your beautiful daughter.

29. Lady gaga on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:07 am

im lost for words, this is sooooo sad. May God be with Nhlanhla and Tk in these hard times. Rest in Peace little Zinathi.

30. Neni on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:21 am

My condolences to the family too.

31. Lilly on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:23 am

Ohh my God, sad news, Tk and Nhlahla be strong, it can never be easy to lose a child, I get so excited when I leave for work and know that I’ll be seeing my son, for that feeling to be taken away I’m sure it is the sadest thing ever. YOU IN OUR PRAYERS…

32. Dimakatso Motsepe on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:25 am

Nhlanhla & Tk,i know it’s not easy for both of u & the family,but as one of your friend released a song that goes like
    “EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON”I know that God has his plan for everything,i pray for God’s comfort in your house,May her soul rest in peace….

33. Boza on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:28 am

May her sweet soul rest in peace…..The family are in my prayers.

34. Cleve on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:30 am

Shame poor family. Imagine losing your only child…….. This is not fair

35. Sharon Seapa on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:36 am

my deepest condolences to the family. may her soul rest in peace. i am a mother myself, i cant imagine what the couple is going through. may God be with them.

36. Tina Zuma on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:38 am

Oh my God! r we talking about Zinathi who was on drum magazine two months ago? This is so shocking and sad, my condolences to the family,words can not describe the pain i’m feeling ryt now.

May your soul rest in peace my Angel.

37. Lauretta Nyangintsimbi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:40 am

This is really sad, my deepest condolences to the Nciza family.
    May the Lord give you streght to deal with this.

38. MaNozy on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:41 am

This is sad news. May the Lord be with you Nhlaks and TK and may He grant you the strength you need in these difficult times, will remember you in my prayers. Much Love

39. Mancu on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:47 am

Daughter’s death stuns singer
    December 9, 2009

By Botho Molosankwe

Five years ago, Mafikizolo lead singer Nhlanhla Nciza’s daughter Zinathi lost her twin when her mother miscarried while they were both still in their mother’s womb.

Nciza gave birth to Zinathi by caesarean section because her pelvis had been crushed in an earlier accident.

Little Zinathi was killed on Monday afternoon, at the tender age of five, after sustaining severe head injuries in a car crash in Atlasville, Benoni. She died in Glynnwood Life Hospital about four hours later.

It is understood that both her parents were at work at the time. Nhlanhla and her husband, Thembinkosi Nciza, the co-owner of TK Records, were on Tuesday too distraught to speak to the media.

Thembinkosi’s brother Xolani, who is the family’s spokesperson, said a police investigation would shed light on what had happened.

“You can imagine how distraught her parents are… they are finding this difficult to bear. Zinathi was their only child as a couple. She nearly lost both the twins, and now this happens. She received counselling at the hospital and will still go for more,” Xolani said.

In the December issue of True Love, Nciza speaks about her loss and pain when she and her husband found that they had lost Zinathi’s twin.

Ekurhuleni metro police spokesperson Inspector Kobedi Mokheseng said the accident had been reported on Monday, on the corner of Dodo and Reier streets in Atlasville.

Mokheseng said a woman was driving a Toyota that went out of control and hit a tree. “She and other two children were seriously injured and taken to hospital.

Zinathi’s funeral is to be held in Crystal Park, Benoni, at 8.30am on Saturday, Xolani said.

Source: tonight website

40. portia on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:48 am

This whole situation just brings tears to my eyes everytime i hear about it,I know they that GOD has plan for all of us but this is trully devastating it just breaks my heart.

With GOD’s grace u will come out from this a much stonger couple! GOD BLESS!

41. Lizah on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:56 am

Oh my God,this is shocking beyond words. I pray that the comfort of the Lord stay with you.I know she will stay in our lives as a memory,as hard as it will be,the Lord will see you through. My condolences!

42. Sipokazi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 10:59 am

I am chilled to the bone by these sad news. I have a five year old daughter that has developed into a little person. I cannot begin to imagine what it is like to loose a child. Nciza family i grieve with you during this time of darkness. Trust in Jehovah and he will see you through the pain and this period. My deepest condolences and may God give you the strenght to pull through your darkest hour.

43. Sphiwe on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:04 am

I pray that God Almighty strenghtens “Zee’s” family during this trying period. It is the most painful time when you ask God, why? Nhlanhla & TK, as hard as it is, this is the time you need to say “Thy will be done”

May you find peace within and with time the wounds will not be as sore as they currently are.

Fare you well Angel!

44. Lungile on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:07 am

God made his decision to take umntwana nakalokhu enza nasekuqaleni. they say ”isitsha esihle asidleli” uGod ubonile that umntana kaNcinza cant be associated with izinto ezenzeka kulo mhlaba ncono amthathe amuphakamisele endaweni ephakeme. it is sad ukuthi udlulile but she will remain kuma-soul and nje ezipmilweni zabazali. n if God blesses uNhlanhla n his husband may be uzobapha omunye umtwana abazothokoza ngaye even though isikhala sentombazane singeke sivaleke. Rest in Peace Angel!!

45. Wendy Sithole on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:14 am

I cannot imagine the pain but God will see them through.May they have faith and pray hard.2Corinthians 12:7-9

46. Sindi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:21 am

My deepest condolences to Nciza’s family. May God be with you through this difficult time :(

47. Sinthi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:27 am

May lil Zinathi’s soul rest in peace, my deepest condolences to Nciza family, hope you will be strong because everything happens for a reason.

may god make both you and your husband strong Nhlanhla, i know he has a mission for the Nciza family.

God Bless

48. Sipo on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:27 am

bethunana, i don’t know what to say, there is nothing that can be said that will make you guys feel any better, but take comfort in knowing that your little madam is in a better place, a place full of love and lots of fun. Xolani, uthixo uyayazi into ayenzayo.

I am really sorry guys, i am in shock, she was so young.

49. LErato on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:31 am

Askies, Lost for words

50. Nelly on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:35 am

Words can never be enough, the sympathy we all feel the family can never take away the pain that the parents are feeling right now. Losing someone so dear to your heart is painful, but losing your own child, your soul dies too. What I can say its an old clinche that we all use ” Intando kaNkulunkulu”, well it might be a clinche but its true. Pain always brings us closer to God, dont question Him, dont be angry at Him, but you as parents of Zinathi you must thank Him for bringing this joy into your life. Thank Him for showing you that you can be good an naturing parents. Thank Him for showing you that you are capable of loving.

God loves the people that we love, remember? Those who are dear to us are special to Him. Please Nciza family ask God to give you strenght in dealing with this painful lose. Ask Him to give you courage to face the days to come whereby you will not hear the laughter of your daughter, her cries. Be strong. The whole nation is supporting you.

51. MAPULE on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:37 am

i dont have words, i cant sleep well if im not at home with my kids , i dont know what i would do if i can’t see them smile or cry ever again, you have been a role model for women through your music and we have listen and got encouragement from you even though we have never meet you, mam its time to be strong for you and only you now , please do that for your self. God wil see you through this difficult time.

52. Nelly on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:39 am

Words can never be enough, the sympathy we all feel for the family can never take away the pain that the parents are feeling right now. Losing someone so dear to your heart is painful, but losing your own child, your soul dies too. What I can say its an old clinche that we all use ” Intando kaNkulunkulu”, well it might be a clinche but its true. Pain always brings us closer to God, dont question Him, dont be angry at Him, but you as parents of Zinathi you must thank Him for bringing this joy into your life. Thank Him for showing you that you can be good and naturing parents. Thank Him for showing you that you are capable of loving.

God loves the people that we love, remember? Those who are dear to us are special to Him. Please Nciza family ask God to give you strenght in dealing with this painful lose. Ask Him to give you courage to face the days to come whereby you will never hear the laughter of your daughter, her cries. Be strong. The whole nation is supporting you.

53. Berlinah on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 11:56 am

I don’t believe this I cud kill myself because I’m a mother too I know how she feels right now it’s so saaaaaad how cud this happen to her was that not enough when she lost her baby during pregnancy oh God!! just have mercy on them it’s enough. May her innocent soul rest in peace.

54. Dumisani on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:05 pm

I am so sorry to what has happened to the Nciza family, however we must know that God will heal you, never forget that this is Satan’s act because he fights to make us and our loved ones suffer all the time. He knows that South Africa love this family now he wants to make us suffer this way.

55. Phumla on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:11 pm

As a mother myself, I cannot even begin to imagine losing my child. I truly sympathise with the Nciza’s for going through such a horrific ordeal. All I can say is “The will of God will
    never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.”, have faith and be strong.

56. happygolucky on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:15 pm

May her sould rest in peace…to the ncinza family may god be with you….

57. Mphile on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:16 pm

I would really like to pass my deepest condolences to Nhlanhla and TK. UNkulunkulu soze akunike umthwalo ongaphezu kwamandla enu. He has plans for all of us and he’s got a plan for you two. I know its hard but be strong and be positive. I drive my daughter to school every morning and I always pray to God to keep her safe from everything that is happening in this world until we meet in the afternoon.

Our kids are being kidnapped and sold for sex, raped, murdered and have their private parts taken away from the little bodies. They are not safe anymore. Why does it have to be like this? I will keep you guys in my prayers. We love you a lot

58. Julia on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:20 pm

I actually feel the pain as a mother. I’ve realised December is not a good month. a lot of accidents happen during this time.
    Losing a child is the worst pain i can imagine. God is the only hope and supporter. Lets all give our pains and sorrows to him.

Nhlanhla.. God is your salvation. Pray and look up to him, he will heal you.

59. refilwe on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:23 pm

my condolences to the family. may they find comfort and strength in God. Be of good courage! God is our refuge and strength, and an ever present help in times of trouble.
    Trust in Him…

60. Nomfundo on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 12:39 pm

Rest in peace Angel.
    The Lord is your Sherperd, duduzekani.

Siyanithanda

61. Asanda on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 1:08 pm

To your little Agel, Zinathi, baby girl, you must remeber to shine a light on your mommy and daddy because you left them while they were still enjoying you, so remeber to ask God to bless them with all their wishes.

To TK and Nhlanhla, God has brought you to this, He will bring you through it. Keep on loving God the way you do. My heartfelt condolonces and remeber that South Africa is with you in your time of need.

UThixo uluthando ngamaxesha onke

62. Thuli on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 1:10 pm

This is a very sad story, indeed. I read the article with a very heavy heart on IOL this morning, How can you lose your children like this? My heartfelt, deepest and sincerest condolences to the family. May her Dear soul rest in peace.

63. khafo on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 1:12 pm

I actually don’t know what to say…….It’s just unimaginable! My God

64. Nomsa & Ethel on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 1:54 pm

May her soul rest in peace,deepest and sincerest condolences to the family.

65. Dolleza on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 2:00 pm

Lala ka btho madi a tshologa…a robadiwe

66. Gugu on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 2:16 pm

I feel the pain as a mother but Nhlanhla put everything in God’s hands and your little one aphumule ngoxolo,dudu ntombazane!

67. maggie on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 2:19 pm

GOD IS NO FULL SORRY

68. Zevangeli on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 2:30 pm

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly (John 10:10). After what Satan has done to you… .May God richly bless you.

69. Beverly on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 2:57 pm

Ah… I am left speechless and with little but sincere and heartfelt condolences to say to the Nciza and Mafu family. This is indeed a difficult time and as already said no amount of compassionate words can ease the pain. At this dark time only God can make you whole again. Look up to him and even though things make no sense right now rest assured that you have a holy shoulder to all lean on. Zinathi was a beautiful soul indeed like every child is and if anything, she has left you with dear memories, love and thoughts to always share and remember her by. Zinathi lala ngoxolo sisi’ and be an angel over your parents. Nhlanhla no TK alwehlanga lu ngehlanga… It is well in God!

70. blu on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 3:24 pm

this is very sad
    Nhlanhla you were strong after the twin passed on, brought Zinathi to the world

She is now gone to be with her twin
    you might feel all alone and hurt

but may you find comfort in the word of God

He has better plans for both of them

Cherish memories you have of her
    (and the pregnancy)

they are now both gone but their memory is still with you
    you will carry that in your spirit all the time

time is the best healer
    you will get through this is the right time

to your family….GOMOTSEGANG

A MOWA WA GA ZINATHI O ROBALE KA KAGISO

71. Martha on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 7:43 pm

I am here where the funeral is gonna be to pay my respect and forward my condolences u can really feel the sad spirits coming from all the friends and family and even if u didn’t know the little gal,from just looking at her pictures you’ll can feel she had her mother’s soulful spirit.she was a pretty little gal

72. Khanyi on Wed, 9th Dec 2009 7:51 pm

I remember seeing the two of them on the cover of true love a couple of months ago. I remember thinking how beautiful they both looked. Im in complete and utter shock, not to mention deeply saddened. My deepest condolences to the family. Keep on praying. Only the Lord knows…

73. koko on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 8:03 am

I wish I could take away some of her pain and tell her things are gonna be ok. This is just too sad. May God be with them.

74. Mqhakaza on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 9:05 am

MziwakwaNciza ndivumeleni ndithi Tutwini, Akuhlanga lungehliyo kunje kuzo zonk’iintlanga ningazenzakalisi sikhona sonke, nguye obenikile ikwanguye nothabathileyo. Mna andizukuthi zeningakhali kuba ubunzulu benxeba andibazi baziwa nguThixo qha ndizakuthi lalani ngalendawo yophayo, zenihlale emthandazweni, umthandazo niwufanise neyeza kuba kudla ngokuthiwa kwagqirha icephe linye kathathu ngemini,zenithandaze nakangaphi nangaliphi na ixesha ngoba uThixo uyamamela nangawuphi na umzuzu and aphendule, akasokuze anithwalise umthwalo ongaphezu kwamandla enu. NHLANHLA AND TK uThixo akayijolisanga kuni na le into but its gonna affect you guys ngenxa yokuba igazi lijiya kunamanzi.Ngxeee zihlobo zam niqine kuzakulunga!!

75. funeka on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 10:34 am

My deepest condolences Nhlanhla, u Thixo akuqinise sisi.

76. Kgau on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 11:22 am

To The Nciza Family

Do not stand at my grave and forever weep.

I am not there; I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow.
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain.

I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
    When you awaken in the morning’s hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.

I am the soft stars that shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and forever cry.
    I am not there. I did not die.
    I live on as you remember me
    I am who I am don’t forget me

77. Nosimilo Ndlovu on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 12:10 pm

May Lil Zinathi’s soul rest in peace, and may God plaster Nhlanhla and TK with strength and comfort during this time.

78. Cheesa on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 12:55 pm

Eish this is very sad I just don’t know what to say and I can’t even imagine what Nhlanhla and TK must be going through right now. Their only daughter as couple just passed away just like that. I mean I saw that happy child with her mom on the cover on Drum just a few months ago and they were happy playing house and now we have to read about a death of such a young beautiful soul, Zinathi. This is really sad. All I can say is condolences to the Nciza family may God be with you in this hard time. Rest in Peace little Zinathi.

79. Lebohang on Thu, 10th Dec 2009 3:24 pm

Only God knows our days dat he blessed us with n also he has plans 4 us. May her soul rest in peace.

80. yanga on Fri, 11th Dec 2009 8:29 am

Lala ngoxolo Ntombencinci “ugqatso ulufezile” uThixo akatathinto angashiyinto.

81. Nikita on Sat, 12th Dec 2009 6:42 pm

Nikita Ndletyana . May Zinathi’s soul rest in peace . Everything happens for a reason .

82. Evelyn Xaba on Mon, 14th Dec 2009 7:18 am

May her soul rest in peace.Family and friends please be strong for the parents during this time.

83. agnes on Mon, 14th Dec 2009 10:17 am

TK & Nhlanhla god will give you strength and you will make it through even if it not easy.Loosing someone you love its not easy.Ill keep you in my prayers everyday.God bless you guys.

84. Itumeleng Peterson on Mon, 14th Dec 2009 1:15 pm

It is so sad to hear about Zinathi’s passing, my condolensces to the Nciza family. May you find comfort in God’s hands, I can imagine what you’re going through,the thought of losing such a bubbly daughter,I hope she’ll be one of the Pretiest angels in heaven. May her soul rest in peace!

85. Fikile on Mon, 14th Dec 2009 3:42 pm

My condolences to the Nciza’s family.
    Words cannot define how sorry i am, be strong and trust in him.

86. Neo on Mon, 14th Dec 2009 5:11 pm

TK&Nhlanhla

My thoughts and prayers are with you and as cliche as this may sound – GOD is ALWAYS in control and everything happens for a reason. He will never give you something you cannot handle. This too shall pass and know that it is well with Zinathi.
    May GOD grant you the strength you need at this time…

87. Lwandie on Wed, 16th Dec 2009 1:51 pm

I hope they find hope and peace in whatever they believe in-the pain of losing any loved one is hard, and that of losing a child virtually unimaginable.

Lala ngo xolo

88. Kelotlhoko Motokwane on Thu, 17th Dec 2009 9:02 am

GOD HAS A PLAN FOR EVERYTHING….! !

Baby ”REST IN PEACE WITH YOUR TWIN”…..

89. tiro ntsie on Thu, 17th Dec 2009 12:40 pm

may her soul rest in peace, dont know how will i feel if i will loose a kid in such young age

90. Funeka Jubase on Thu, 17th Dec 2009 1:31 pm

Nciza family my deepest condolence, I know how it feels to loose a princess….but God is taking care of the situation & guys you must put all your trust in him. When you feel lyk crying just cry & talk to him, he will eaz your pain, He did to me, he can also do it to you.

Be blessed!!!

91. Refilwe Hlatshwayo on Thu, 17th Dec 2009 1:54 pm

To Nciza’s family duduzekani.I know the pain you feeling and it’s hard to believe that u only angel has been taken from u but everything happens for a reason.May the good Lord be with u in this hard time.Dudu

92. Kelotlhoko Motokwane on Thu, 17th Dec 2009 2:24 pm

NCIZA’S FAMILY…..Wishing you a speedy recovery in this hard time,..! ! ! Hope u gain strengh n comfort to pull through….Only time will heal you…xxx

love kelly

93. Alan on Sat, 19th Dec 2009 9:56 pm

big up 2 u guys,u have sweet wordz i hope shez feeling better!we r all praying 4 her and her daughter

94. Mamotsamai on Wed, 23rd Dec 2009 9:41 am

May her soul R.I.P. I am sure God has prepared a special place for her in heaven.

95. I LOVE U MANTO on Wed, 23rd Dec 2009 9:50 am

Love Julius Malema

96. rita on Tue, 5th Jan 2010 3:42 pm

May her soul rest in peace,usathana akalali engatyanga.waphakamiseleni phezul amehlo enu apho uncedo luyokuvela khona,very touched by this,Ningaqumbi niqalekise.
    We all love u guyz.