Gert-Johan Coetzee Dress Winner

April 19, 2010 by

Yay! Finally we can announce the winner of our “Win A Couture Dress By Gert-Johan Coetzee” Competition!

There was a lot of interest in the dress and we received quite a substantial number of entries, even though I had to disqualify some of them for not complying with simple requests like providing their Just Curious usernames. Eish mara you guys…

Some got the answers wrong, LOL I can’t believe you guys… yazi…

Anway, the questions were:

1. What is Gert-Johan Coetzee’s date of birth?

Answer: 18 November 1987

2. What is Gert’s favourite colour?

Answer: Pink

The WINNER:

Username: Sslave

Hayi, I don’t remember reading your responses here wena Sslave but your name was drawn and you are a registered member so congratulations! We will be in touch with you :-)

We hope the dress will fit you and that you’ll send us a pic of you in the dress!

• A Big thank you to every one who entered, we appreciate the support.
  • A major shout out to Gert-Johan Coetzee for the generosity, much appreciated!

4PLAY : Sex Tips For Girls!
TweetBook
Anything Goes

Comments

35 Comments on "Gert-Johan Coetzee Dress Winner"

1. Lady gaga on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 7:23 am

Hey wena Sslave nx!… *joking* Halala….i can always borrow de dress rite?!.lol

2. Cheesa on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 8:12 am

Congrats Sslave enjoy the dress.

3. Dladla on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 9:02 am

Sslave who? Hayi people, ha-a. LOL’… with 50 bucks, I say shim is a silent blogger.

Hayi, say something Sslave, be happy, cry or whatever, I want to see you. Infact, ndifun’iexplanation mna.

4. Nonkawu on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:02 am

Its not fair…BS u should give 1st preference to people who visit the site often including those who ALWAYS disagree with u & ur groupies/followers (me included) coz they at least show genuine support..Mna i did not enter the competition for reasons known to myself only…lol But i was happy when Cheesa won that SK cd coz we all know her.These silent bloggers should learn not to be silent…but i think i have seen 1 or 2 replies from SSSLAVE…So congrats!!

*HIDES* coz the silent bloggers are gonna attack me…I mean well.

5. JustMwa on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:20 am

What Nonkawu said is very true, whether Sslave hate me for this or not … Competitions are supposed to be given preference to people who spand their valued time to support this since (me exclueded because im not always here) … pretty please next time

6. JustMwa on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:25 am

very true Nonkawu preference should be given to those who spand their valuable time in support for this site (me excluded) That will be your way BS of appreciating their support.

7. JustMwa on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:33 am

Congrats Sslave

8. Que on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:37 am

Nami i agree with Nonkawu…Most probably SSlave will only find out shim won when shim checks the site next week or next month.Shim might not even know…LOL

9. soul sista on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:45 am

How can the silent bloggers attack you Nonkawu when they are always silent?? You should not hide because they wont come out.

Let me go back to my silent blogging too. *I know I’m lying*

10. Makgotso on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:46 am

Congrats Sslave. Hau Nonkawu now l know that you were not happy when l won dat cd,lol.

11. Cinnabon on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 10:54 am

A silent round of applause for Sslave…Congrats!

12. Sslave on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 11:15 am

Thank u JC Johan & all my fans including Nonkawu. Ive never won anything in my life! Im really greatful. It wil fit me perfectly BS

13. GA on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 11:24 am

..re a go lebogisha Sslave…

Wow…this is mos a young man…wow, 87!..my litle brothers are so in toruble now…wow wow wow…respect.

14. Nonkawu on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 12:09 pm

Hayi Magkotso i forgot askies i didnt know u then but now i know u very well…lol

15. Mogwanthi on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 12:11 pm

LOL to all my fans ‘including’ Nonkawu

16. Sslave on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 12:25 pm

Our server is down and i could not respond properly on my phone. I just got a 3G now and i’ll respond to the following comments:

Lady Gaga: You know I’m your girl. Halla at me when you need me girl.
    Nonkawu: Askies but the disclaimer disqualified you. Why are you crying now?
    Dladla: I’ll send BS a pic very soon and I actually cried when i saw my name there. Lol I’m really happy guys.

Thanx to all JCityzens and Lelo and Johan again. I cant wait for my R10 000.00 dress. Wow. I’ll wear it at my engagement party. I’ll send you pics.Lol

17. soul sista on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 12:48 pm

Eish Sslave I’m touched now. Hope your server stays up forever.

I was waiting to say congrats if you resurface if you didnt I wansnt going to say a thing. CONGRATULATIONS on winning the dress and on your engagement

18. Nonkawu on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:07 pm

Sslave i take my CONGRATs to u back coz sewuyangisukela.When is the engagement party?? Me wants to come.

19. Bee on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:35 pm

Congrats to u Sslave sisi i am sure u’ll enjoy yo dress. Congrats again.

20. Dladla on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:42 pm

Sslave is getting married? Hehehehe, I would check my men-purse, if I had one. Untshofunately, load shedding striked weeks ago. LOL’ hence I am stuck with the monkey one. LOL’

Congrats Sslave..

21. poshspice on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:44 pm

Halala Sslave, you’ll look great on your engagement party…

22. Sslave on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:45 pm

Thanx a lot guyz. Lol Nonkawu i’ll let u know. Im so xcited i called my whole family & every1 who cared 2 listen. I told them that the very same 1 Bonang wore at the awards & they’re like ‘the red 1 ya saturday?’ i misd the samas cause my master wanted my services the whole nyt. Im a slave ka nnete.

23. soul sista on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 1:47 pm

Kwakwakwakwakwakwa Dladla you kill me dead!
    BTW Dladla I bumped onto one of your writings on blogspot (if my memory serves me well) and enjoyed it. Nice one

24. Nthoentle on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 2:21 pm

Congrats SSlave! When is your engagement party? I didn’t know blacks threw those kinds partying *I’m assuming u r black*

25. Lady gaga on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 2:57 pm

Aaaaw……..im so happy for my gal Sslave, again congra mtwana sekhaya………..me loves u!!!

26. Nthoentle on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 3:01 pm

Meant to say:those kinda parties. Eish ke swana le Penny ka broken English. LoL!

27. Sslave on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 3:19 pm

Nthoentle yes im black & im gonna hav it all including the wedding rehearsal lol. Thanx Lady G i love u more :-)

28. Nonkawu on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 3:36 pm

Its official: Sslave is now a celebrity…lol

29. Edgar DS on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 3:51 pm

we should sell the dress

30. Sslave on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 4:20 pm

Why Ed? Please don’t give me a heart attack. You are already in my bad books, do you wanna go into my worst books now?

Yes Nonkawu, you should follow me on twitter. I’m already following Kiki

31. Nonkawu on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 4:40 pm

Wats yo name on Twitter Sslave??

32. lwandie on Mon, 19th Apr 2010 6:58 pm

Aww halala Sslave,and congrats on your coming engangement…Uyazi vele the J.C fam. loves ooogling at pics because we have no lives lol,so do holla the pics soon,I’m sure you will look stunning.

33. Sslave on Tue, 20th Apr 2010 11:11 am

Nonkawu (Bodirwadi) Lol 0 tweets todate. Still doing tweet classes cause I’m really confused at this stage.

34. Segs on Tue, 20th Apr 2010 1:01 pm

Congratulations, fellow bloggista! Enjoy the dress!

35. Sslave on Tue, 20th Apr 2010 1:29 pm

Thanks guys tjo I dreamed about it last night.