Jozi Insider on Patron and ThePhlyOne

April 15, 2010 by

Hello you Curious ones, another weekend came and left leaving the city of Jozi with events few and far in between and celebs committing a few acts to gossip about.

Well, word has it that Metro FM station manager done got herself knocked up again, leaving everyone wondering if hubby is really baby-daddy to child number 2. The flies on Metro FM walls have been watching and listening and there seems to be a whole lot going on in there. As tweetsters would say: #justsaying.

Still on Metro FM, despite many tantrums and kicking off her girl-next-door shoes, the PhlyOne still lost her primetime slot and was reduced to a Saturday night show. We just don’t know what’s clouding that little brain of hers, but she just doesn’t seem to get it.

I’m gonna let you in on a little secret Ms. Penny: “Shhh, don’t let it slip but there’s just no property left for you at Metroville anymore. Catch a wake-up already! Oh and by the way Ms. Penny, speaking of your little brain, people on twitterville recommend that you get yourself some urgent English classes. It’s just too embarrassing to see you confuse SPAM for SPERM. I would suggest you stick to vernac, but after your Motswako mishaps we’re just unsure of your vernac either. You do understand this makes it hard for us to find a place for you in this industry, right? So, I hope you’ve plan B darling and that shouldn’t include our TV screens or radios.

I know you’re a woman of faith and I’m sure you’ll pray about this, as well as praying for my deliverance. But don’t worry dear, I’ll go for confession this week and then start the next week on a clean slate. See, we’ll be even all over again.”

What I won’t be forgiven for though is that poor excuse for a party I attended last Saturday night, alone. Not that I blame anyone for my friend-less life. The other kids just can’t seem to keep up with me. Oh yeah, this is not about me. It’s about the sad folks we call celebs. Eish, le lona le just too Curious mara.

The party was themed “Patronize Me” to bring awareness to the Patron tequila. It was held at Latinova in Rosebank.

Patron

Spotted: JI readers’ favourite gal, none other than Ur Gal B looking hot and almost straight legged in a half-plucked baby ostrich feather-like skirt. Encircling her were the squirt-inside-my-pants hot Kwela Tebza boys who looked like they were waiting for their mom to come pick them up after Sunday school. I quickly turned my attention away from them as the sight was just too numbing for me.

As I turned my other cheeks for them to notice how firm they are (just in case one or two of them shows interest, I mean people are talking afterall), I bumped into Mika Stefano looking like he was about to scream trick or treat..

sweet

With Mika, was a full on brigade of Jozi’s socio-sexuals (sorry, but social and homosexual would’ve been too long to type, I don’t have enough space). I didn’t know if it was Pride month or just a regular night in Jozi. Well, I guess it made sense given that the host was a bona fide card-carrying member of the Limp Wrist Society.

Chill

A few moments later I bumped into two members of another society or mafia, Anele Mdoda and Poppy Ntshongwana. Last time I wrote about them drama ensued. Not only did I get my little firm ass fired, but my blogpost was also removed and my boss lost “friends.” Should I risk it? I guess I’d rather write about the mating rituals of squirrels in the 1800s than these *coughs*…..uhm, people.

Boys

Anyway, the party was a total snooze, so I left in the shortage of the said Patron. I was really sad because I was looking forward to getting obliterated from it (as tequila tends to get me) and at least go to my lonesome home with that cute African brother in a tuxedo. Is he a “modeller?” I have a few things he could model in me, if you know what I mean.

Just as I thought the weekend will end on a dull note, a war erupted on twitter. And by war, I mean just a squabble between JI’s favourite journo Gabi from The Times and the heavyset, tampon-sized DJ Euphonik, whose figurative head is bigger than his actual one. He apparently insulted some known singer and Gabi jumped to her rescue.

Phoni

Winnie

platform

This resulted in Euphonik calling Gabi a loser on air and she was just not about to let it simmer. She took him on, grabbed him by his hooves and swung him around in a tirade of insults, before getting hold of her senses again.

Gabi

At that point Euphonik was just lying down taking it all in, so to speak. I, of course, was up on my couch with my phone in hand as these two went on. I couldn’t thank them enough for putting such a dramatic end to my otherwise dull weekend.

The score? Gabi 5, Euphonik 2.

Moral lesson: Don’t mess with TheGabi.

All right you curious ones, that’s all from the Insider this week.

Xoxo, Jozi Insider.

Jozi Insider just joined Twitter: @JoziInsider

Khanyi Mbau's Work Up On It (Video)
Why Our Artists Die Broke
Oprah's O You Wisdom

Comments

261 Comments on "Jozi Insider on Patron and ThePhlyOne"

1. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:43 am

Hayi poor Penny bathong. That’s all I can say

2. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:11 am

Kwakwakwa JI u kill me dead stru..Penny needs help for real.She n her little brain must concetrate on tryin to get herself another job instead of wastin tym complainin. Seka phelelwe yitaste so i see a V-Mash in the making difference is V had talent unlike gogo Penny shame. Lol @ The Kwelas waitin fo mummy to come pick em up,come to think of it bloggers plz help me The Kwelas : are they really really brothers? Those guys DONT lookalike.. Hehehe let me read again..

3. Vesa on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:13 am

JI you’ve been scarce!!

It’s true when they say that Euphonik is the Julius Malema of twitter!

4. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:40 am

As for Euphonik,that guy is full crap he thinks the world revolves around him its SICK…He is such an arrogant bastard with that funny shaped head of hs.He has such a huge ego but cant back it up..Bayafana naye loya owesimame she is always dissin acts on é show,she dissed Phuthi Khomo,Mshoza,Mariah etc bayiqhelile lento,if only they can look at themselves in the mirror..They must just grow up,their heads are too big and there is NO SPACE.. I think comparing Euphonik to Malema is an insult to Juju. Mna i can walk with Juju in public and even dance with hm the way we worked the dance floor with hm @ The Venue the other day. Juju is a brand a very funny lovable brand..I cant be seen talkin to Euphonik he is a lil boy with no direction,lots of insecurities,anger etc. Only lil gals jump fo him whilst Juju gets greetings and hugs frm abantu abadala for hs productive craziness so jah Juju 4 – Euphonik 1..lol

5. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 7:22 am

LOL @ Nonkawu’s comparison of VMash. Life guys so unpredictable, today you are a peacock & people admire your feathers and the next day your feathers are turned into a feather duster…

6. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 7:32 am

Kwakwakwa thats a classic..hehehe Soul Sista peacocks and feather dusters? Tjo niyathetha maan.

7. Cheesa on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 7:40 am

Hahahaha JI you are finishing me I’m not even done reading. Tjo Penny I have seen those mishap you’re talking about and I would just say hayi shem she made a mistake. And wena JI you shouldn’t have joined twitter you’ll be blocked starting from today now that they’ll know you are there LOL. Tjo station manager had a makhwapheni or what tjo tjo tjo.

8. mathata on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:07 am

@soul sista………Amen,you can sayit again.

9. Cheesa on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:07 am

Hahahaha Mika even wears amabow entloko like a little gal kwakwakwa haikhona he has taken it to another level. Konje Euphonik is a whaaat? tempon sized kwakwakwa tjo what a comparison LMAO. I hope he learnt something from Dj Cleo’s interview that they had last night on their show. Cleo said the only thing that sort of beat him in the industry was arrogance while others were sinking in drugs. He said once two and more people tell you you’re arrogant you must learn to slow it down coz it aint good for your career. I was like yeah Cleo you hit the nail if only Euphonik took that to himself coz I’m sure he has heard too many times people saying he is arrogant. Zihlise baba some people started recognising you now and you don’t want them to dislike you so early in your career and I’m one of them.

10. Lady gaga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:07 am

tjo!!

11. TV Addict! on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:17 am

Kwakw gagagagagagagagaga..WOW ngaze ngahleka ekuseni u Euphonik ne Cherri yakhe are just fools nje aba hungry for attention(obamafika izolo nogal)
    Nonkawu u r the future ..LOL

12. bonangmubishame on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:58 am

OOH JI is BACK!!! This is so hot! I was kinder getting bored with the post- Penny bores me vele- until you gave ur view on that twitter war. The less said about that punk Fresh groupie Euphonik, the better. He’s busy humping that nasty skank from Durban, Aurelia Nxumalo, who is in turn dating that groupie, uSphectacula… This is just so sad for Bonang shame. yena I gotta give her props for handling it, but with the SAMA’s here, I know that Euphonik is gonna drop her for some random skinny skank from Rustenburg. Speaking of Rustenburg skank’s, whatever happened to that dirrrrrrrrrty child who was flirting with Hlomla at the SAMA’s last year???

13. Keenyah on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:03 am

LOL… I know everyone is Entitled to their own opinion but how on earth do you compare Euphonik to Malema…
    Yes Eupho… might be a bit of a douche bag @ times kodwa Malema is a major bum hole… sorry for my lingo peeps, kodwa after that whole stunt with the BBC journo… Malema makes me SICK!!!

14. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:14 am

Oooooh JI…I love u, I love u, I love u. I just wish u cud blog more u know, cos u r really funny.
    I love Euphonik’s music, I just dont understand why he’s behaving this way.

15. LM on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:15 am

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwa@ Soul Sista…tjo!

TJO!@Bonangmubishame

16. TV Addict! on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:26 am

This is a gud day… LoL!

17. Kadija on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:30 am

while this article has some funny observations, I STILL THINK its pretty LOW and UNAFrican to diss somebody for the way they were born God made them like that and perhaps THEY are happy with it..RE: Bongang “almost straight legged “….whats next you gonna go for albino celebs or someone with six fingers..SMH..
    I think somethings SHOULD be OFF LIMTS if they are not our doing..you can diss my career direction, fashion sense, assumed-talent, social circle, choice of residence, my opinions…but things that are beyond my control..that is hitting way below the belt,and its not just mean but it comes from a place of scum and evil-spiritedness

maybe the Blogsphere agents should compile a list of things OFF limits for bloggers

18. Lady gaga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:39 am

something has to be done about euphonik’s behaviour, i mean the guy is hurting u Bonang with all his childish acts. hai suka maan!!!

19. bonangmubishame on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:40 am

Kadija stop spoiling the fun. if you don;t like it, then don’t read it… Gosh life is too short to be Politically correct!

20. Ayeye on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:45 am

Ayeye….Penny okwatile on Twitter bathong. Tjo!

21. nomsa on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:45 am

LMAO!!! yo yo JI is back…i enjoyed reading this. shame but ke sono ka Penny Lebyane maan. i say to her she must just accept that Lifestyle show @ Metro, besides thats what she is good at.I think she does a great job on Motswako. We all know that her english is bad but lets not make fun of it that much guys coz not everyone twangs like 5fm chicks please.

I saw a mention of Anele & Poppy somewhere in that article, thats a yawn part for me. the irritate me. especially that ugly one called Anele, so full of her-self.

who are those two boys in the picture???

22. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:46 am

Amen to that bonangmubishame!
    sometimes we personalise things way too much, just take it with a pintch of salt and let life continue

23. Lady gaga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:54 am

he he he, guys penny just prayed for on twitter. eish here we go again…………..lol!!!

24. manpha on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:54 am

i enjoyed the Euphonik/theGabi drama on twitter,LOL was very funny. im happpy those girls taught her a lesson. but na bo those girls ba fana naye…that whole drama started be4 sunday by euphonik & Mokgads. why Gabi be a ngena isindaba zabo?? na lo Katlee is tjatjarag im sorry but she acts like a straatmate serious. for me it seems that Katlee’s “hatred” or is it “jealousy” towards Bonang caused her to be soo into this coz she knows euphonik u jola no Bonang. aagh Bonang na ye must just leave that looser guy tuu.
    I notice that Gabi goes to any direction where the wind blows…she is not safe to be called a ‘friend’. (thats just my opinion & observation: not hating)

25. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:57 am

kwakwakwakwa, Lady gaga what time of prayer????

26. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:57 am

Was Penny at the party? I really don’t see the link between the party and Penny’s career *confused look*

27. kabzan on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:59 am

i like Mika Stefano..heheheh. if someone was wearing that horrific costume shim is wearing he could have said its the ugliest thing ever, but coz its him its ok.
    U miss Mbau-Crous tweeted she aint going to the sama’s anymore, then whose going to create drama if she aint going?? haai maan she must go, i need to laugh this weekend.

28. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:59 am

@ Bonangmubishame,that former Miss SA Teen ujola kwi complex yam…i see her everytime.lol

29. Lady gaga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:00 am

eish guys i meant to say, she prayed for u lelo, bcs of this article.she thinks lelo is the one who wrote it or maybe she blames her because its her blog! SMH

30. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:06 am

Hayi, who died & told Penny that she’s immune to gossip or scrutiny?…she must just take it like a lady and we wont say anything about her, now that she’s praying she’s giving us more to talk about.

31. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:07 am

Are B and Euphonza dating, ooo wow they make a cute couple.

32. Dladla on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:12 am

Hehehe, ThePhlyOne is throwing a fit on Twitter. People khaninqandeni. LOL’…

33. Kadija on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:14 am

wema-e..engabe wanenzani uBonang shem!!!

34. MizzT on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:20 am

Half-plucked baby ostrich feather-like skirt? Kwakwakwakwa…hihihihiihiii…do u perhaps hav a pic of that horrible sounding piece of clothing?

35. Double Standards on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:21 am

Argh, Penny must get over it, I also saw her response, she is taking this to heart!!!

36. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:31 am

Hey Curious Ones,

Thanks for the comments. Ja, Penny needs to take morphine (a la Jubz) and relax.

Are you following me on twitter? I need you! I think I’m getting blocked by some of these celebs….wakakakakakakaka. Shame on them!

37. Mogwanthi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:32 am

Tjo BS you are in trouble for something you didnt do AGAIN!!

38. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:34 am

Mogwanthi,

I feel sorry for my boss, but there’s nothing I can do. I’m doing what I’m hired to do. I stipulated it when I got rehired that I will NOT be censored. She has to let me write and report on my observations and opinions without being gagged.

Don’t worry, people will soon catch on that BS is NOT JI.

xoxo

39. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:36 am

ThePhylOne my ass….more like TheFinOne (short for TheFinishedOne )

40. Dladla on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:36 am

Hayi, the truth must be told, ever since that incident with Ms Brown’s friends and what-not, JI has not been so jucy anymore.

I mean, yes the writing is still the same, but, ha-a, the content is not that exciting anymore.

I might as well, kidnap JI and use shim for my Tortoise blog.

41. Mogwanthi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:43 am

dont worry JI, we will follow you and them and RT

42. Ayeye on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:44 am

yhe JI I am following you…by the way what does #ff mean? eish…plz forgive me am still fairly new on tweeter

43. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:45 am

Dladla, blame it on your celebs. Ever since that incident, they have now become all cagey about their lives. Nobody shares much with me anymore. OMG! Do you think they know who I am? LOL!

But seriously, I’m getting so bored with them. They’re not giving me much to work with. If I go, I hope the Moloko party tonite will give me something. I’m sorry you’re bored.

I mean look at the PhlyOne (or FinOne), she’s gone all HOLIER than thou on us. I mean why can’t she be a floozy again? Look at the RealMissK, she’s also gone bad girl gone good on me (we know it’s not for long). YAWN!

44. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:47 am

It seems ThePhlyOne has found other young designers to exploit. Now she’s using the RJKay boys. And we wonder why our designers shut down a year after they’ve opened.

45. Double Delicious on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:47 am

Tjo!! Just saw the tweets from the Penny.

I find it rather funny not in a hilarious way that Penny is attacking Lelo even though it’s not her who did the right up. When will these Mzansi celebs understand being in the public eye puts them exactly in our eyes, we want to know, we criticize and commend. They must take notes from their mentors in Hollywood.

46. Mogwanthi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 10:51 am

JI eish your twitter profile is too protected maan. and why are you only following 11 ppl?

47. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:00 am

Gwanthi,

I have only just joined. I’m trying to follow as many people as possible. But I have sense that some of our celebs have blocked me (SAD). I only mean well, don’t they get it. I’m just all about FUN.

My profile is not protected, it just needs work. LOL!

48. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:01 am

But JI did u make observations about her career at the party? #justasking

49. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:03 am

I dont get what the hullabaloo is all about with Penny, why didnt she make this noise on Sunday when Sunday World told her that she is not the only mother in the world and that there are so many mothers who work at night? I think she is targeting the weaker prey here, she should have prayed for Shwaswhi first and God could have heard her more because it was even on Sunday.
    She must take a chill pill ASAP

50. SZ on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:03 am

Tjo! @Nonkawu u wanna kill me die.the FIn ONe….bhwahahahaha!

51. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:04 am

Miss H, pls read properly ausi. I wrote about the party and also about ThePhlyOne because I had something to say about her. I didn’t observe Euphonik at the party, but I certainly observed him on Twitter. Now, do you get how this whole thing works?

52. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:12 am

I love this…and Penny NEEDS morphine, Im sure it’ll help…kwakwakwaaaaaaaa….usaba uShwashwi and now she’s taking it out on BS…dont worry BS, we are with you all the way.

53. atshi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:14 am

behind you JI i.e. am following you

54. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:16 am

Ooooh, I got a response from ThePhlyOne on twitter. She called me “DEEP”.

55. Roc star on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:19 am

Imma need to book a session with Nonkawu and Bonangmubishame…they have me at kwaaaaa!

56. kabzan on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:21 am

hawu just when i was feeling sorry for Penny she acts like a fool now?! BS hope you wont be moved by her stunts…we all know you did not write this article. JI keep on doing your good job.

57. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:22 am

Tjo Tjo TheFinOne says yena she has made her mark…hehehe made her mark WHERE?? when she got demorted….

Penny sisi,the ONLY mark u made was being dumped by FRESH!!!!!!!

58. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:27 am

Lol, OMG @ Jozi Insider, I really missed that. That is why i didnt understand the connection betweeen the two. I apologize

59. Lady gaga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:42 am

LOL @ Nonkawu…………he he he

60. Brown Shuga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:46 am

Gosh my blackberry just went dead…won’t switch on :-(

61. atshi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:46 am

ThePhlyOne @JoziInsider no thanks, l wl watch u from far! U can follow me if u want.
    10 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® in reply to JoziInsider

62. atshi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:47 am

nanzo ke JI,

63. Vicky on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:48 am

I was so bummed when i was out of town, I really wanted to go to this party :o (.
    half-plucked baby ostrich feather-like skirt? is it the same one on that Madonna add for LV ? i kind of like that look!
    Mika looking fab as always ;O) ( Mikalicious?)
    Loved your Show on 94.7 last night Mika!

I Love Latinova! it’s a place where men can swish their hips without getting looked at funny by everyone! because men are only allowed to do the swishing in Latinova, or a Gay club!

Samas is around the corner!!! i really hope that people are dressing up! i’m sick of people dressed up as if they are going to the panorama flea market!

64. Cherrie ka Cleo on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:57 am

penny needz a shag sh b ayt

65. Lahvee on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:09 pm

Heheheh! Me I like it very much when JI writes something… because the bloggers expose more than JI hihihihi!!

66. icognito on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:13 pm

@lahvee I have to agree with you on that. The bloggers have actually said more incriminating(for lack of a better word) things than JI. I want to know where is SWAZI when Euphonza is busy galavanting with Bongang…has Bonang finally won the battle..?

67. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:15 pm

@Nonkawu…I hope FRESH doesnt read this blog…eish sewufaka abantu abangangeni lapha. As much as I love this fun…@BS I think u shud close the comments manje as you did on Bonang’s article. This is getting heavier and heavier. I think that will be for JC’s own good, we love this blog and we shud protect it, some ppl might go out and try to sabotage it cos they are being exposed. Just a suggestion, not hating on any1, I love my fellow bloggers.
    I Looooove JC, kumnandi but sometimes…kuyashuba yong…like now.

68. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:17 pm

Its getting hot in here!

69. akua on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:21 pm

lolest at getting your ass fired cause of the “mafia” go tla loka JI

70. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:22 pm

oh no, who is Swazi now? I like B and E:( not

71. princesskatlee on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:27 pm

@manpha or wateva your name is u shud’ve just shut up if you didn’t know what to say coz you don’t know where this crap started…it seems you are the tjatjaraag 1 and straatmate is what u’ll see shud you continue writing crap!! #thatisall not tryna open a forum 4 your attention seeking ass!!!

72. Kadija on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:41 pm

OFF Topic- on your side Quote Brown Suga..you meant Katherine HepBURN…just askin

73. Faith on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:43 pm

Guys I’m not on twitter,iyangi-confusa,it’s not strait 4ward like FB, so can u pls explain 2 me. What does RT mean? What does RT @Euponik mean?

74. Double Standards on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:47 pm

Can somebody please make me understand something, why would JC be in trouble because of the things that are said here? I thought the disclaimer says that JC is not responsible for comments made here

75. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:51 pm

@Faith…nami Twitter really confuses me. Any1 who wants to offer Twitter training?

76. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:53 pm

@ Double Standards…I didnt see/check the disclaimer, I was busy having fun. I’m glad ke, kuzoba mnandi apha.

77. beyonce on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:57 pm

yho u penny is using umthandazo to scare uLelo nqandani !!!!!!!!!!!

78. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 12:57 pm

@ Majobe, so what if Fresh reads this??? Is there a problem,yinyani moes coz it was all over the papers incl TheFinOne’s tantrums..LOL

BS,ungamameli uMajobe yeka si commente…,andithi uPenny naye ubusy kwi Twitter?? This is our studio and aint nobody is gonna touch us apha..lol

79. akua on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:00 pm

tjooo hai ms BS your blog is on fire, who needs shwashwa when u got jc, pls dont close down the comments or remove this article, if these celebs have something to hide then they should stay out of the public eye. I am loving these comments.

80. Brown Shuga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:12 pm

I agree with Soul Sista when you asked why ThePhlyOne didn’t tweet-attack Shwashwi for what shim wrote about her on Sunday. Why?

JI don’t feel sorry for me it’s fine… anyone who visits the site knows you are you and I am me.
    Just do what you gotta do but I have to agree with Kadija about attacking people for the way they look because they have no control over that. But then again, that’s my opinion, you don’t have to go with what I say, it’s your column.

I wrote an article about Penny when she landed Motswako here http://www.justcurious.co.za/2010/01/penny-bags-motswako/
    & acknowledged her role in the industry. I know she read it but I didn’t see her praying & asking the Lord to bless me for that. (Or maybe I missed that coz I don’t follow her on Twitter.)

After concluding that I’m JI, in one of her tweets she says that I am not being objective because she refused to give me publicity on Metro FM:
    Well, I did call her in Nov 09 when we launched the site to ask if she could help out, she asked me to mail her information and she’d come back to me. I did that but never heard from her and i didn’t have a problem with that because it’s her show and she knows what works and doesn’t. I also don’t blog about every press release that I receive if I don’t think it will appeal to our readers.

About 2 months after that call, when I wrote about the Zola thing, she spoke about my blog on her show for 2 consecutive days and I even got a call from her producer saying that Penny wanted to interview me on her show (metroFM) to talk about the story but I kindly declined the invitation and told her I didn’t want to make the story about me. That was the same reason I gave to Drum Magazine when they called me for comment on the same story. I, in anyway, got publicity from the only show on MetroFM that matters to me, the Discovery Sports Centre so I’m not pining for publicity.

In conclusion: I respect Penny as a woman, a hustler and a fellow African and just as she’s praying for me, for something I did not write, I will also pray that she finds a way to deal with criticism in a way that a “seasoned broadcaster” (what she calls herself) would.
    For tips, Penny can just watch how Bonang handles these kinda things & that is why I have a lot of respect for Bonang. In her own way, she understands what being a celebrity is and doesn’t throw such tantrums when people say ish about her. And if anyone in this world deserves to throw tantrums it’s Bonang coz Lawd knows, the poor gal keeps getting pulled into things that should not even be about her (e.g. the above tweets) & yes it’s because she’s successful and some people genuinely are jealous of her success but like she said the other day, you don’t see her getting stretch marks over it & to that I say AMEN!

Back to the blog written by our “seasoned writer”, JI:
    Stop being tjatjarag and leave Mika alone, he pulls that “trick or treat” look off plus that pink looks good on him :-)

81. Luja on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:14 pm

Shoo, umuntu uqala kuphi mase kusisa kangaka…
    I agree with the bolgger who said that somethings should be off limits ngoba there is such a thing as below the belt
    Wena Nonkawu, uyenzile imini yam coz i also saw that tweet yokwenza imark and i was like ‘WTF???!!!’ speaking of twitter, i really must follow the right ppl coz i seem to miss a lot of these things and wena JI i am following u so dont worry u will get more followers hay shem uPenny ukhathazekile on the real and i dont really u/stand
    Pls bring proper mgosi from the sama’s to prove ukuthi u are not censored
    On this particular blog uEuphonk undidinile and to think i actually loved his music, mnximmm

82. Brown Shuga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:14 pm

Eish, sorry for the long story JI *hides*

83. MaBusi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:17 pm

@BS u r such a lady! The Lord will pour more n more Blessings your way. Am very proud of U! Keep up the spirit sista!

84. Vicky on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:18 pm

@Faith,

If you put an @ directly before the username, you are sending them a direct message. like if i say, “Enjoy Your Day @Faith,”
    it will be written in my tweets, and gets sent to you.

85. Miss H on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:18 pm

Clap for her, clap for her….standing ova- aaaaaaaay

86. akua on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:24 pm

*shwashwi*

87. J.A.Y. on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:25 pm

GReat article JI – I can’t copy everything that made me laugh…

Major LOL @ PhlyOne’s tweets… Child of G*d … and then she says ” u r messing with the wrong woman”. Ayeye – enter Mr Visagie “you – I’m not done with you”.

Mzansi celebs are such a bore man…they are so petty…

Don’t they have stuff to do…like drugs…instead of worrying about what blogs are saying?

88. Makgotso on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:25 pm

My 2cents worth of advice: please dont hang your linen in public if you dont want people to comment of how dirty or clean it is. Dankie *esho ecrocodila*

89. J.A.Y. on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:41 pm

And someone please organise Twitter Tips for JC readers – before the blind lead the blind over a cliff…

90. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:43 pm

Hawu BS an article within an article?? Tjo!
    The way I used to love & admire that woman bathong, but people change what can we say, let her throw tantrums it’s some kind of entertainment for me.

91. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:45 pm

Someone once said, the moment you decide to be a public figure, you forfeit your rights to privacy and you involuntarily become public property. And that’s just the nature of the game.

Lenna BS I like Bonang for simply taking this for the lighthearted humour it’s intended for, granted that it’s at her own expense, but she knows it’s these anonymous people having fun and carries on doing great things. And we are noticing. Well done B!

BS, I’m watching you too. You’re not off limits either. LOL! (Don’t fire me).

92. TV Addict! on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:51 pm

Tjo u BS uzokusetha maaaaan..kwaaaaa!!

93. Vicky on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:53 pm

I agree with @BS, Mika is Fabulous!
    i like the way he dresses, it’s so unique!
    We Love You Mika!

94. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:57 pm

@BS…I really admirer u…and an article inside and article..LOL.

95. Vicky on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 1:57 pm

Some people just don’t know how to handle Celebville, they will throw tantrums! people must understand that the highest trees catch the most wind! you should worry when people stops talking about you!

96. Faith on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:00 pm

@ Vicky, thanx 4 the explanation. Now I’ll go back & re-read that twitter part with understanding

97. Cheesa on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:19 pm

Kwakwakwakwa Bloggers your comments are killing me I’m not done yet but hey I just couldn’t help but kwakwakwakwa yoh BMS uyayazi’ndaba hats off tjo LMAO tjotjotjo!

98. Tshd21 on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:23 pm

I can’t believe that some people have the energy to kick a dog while it’s down, laughing at someone because they’ve lost their jobs? SMH

99. Mogwanthi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:31 pm

She hasnt lost her job Tshidi, she has just been moved to another slot and she is trying to throw diva demands.

We all work, and if the bosses feel like we need to work night shift so that the night customers also get some assistance then if i still want a job i will do just that otherwise i will be like her and tell the world that i am a mother and cannot work @ night.

She didnt loose any job, she just wants things to be done her way of which it cant always happen

100. Amstar on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:34 pm

@ Faith, dankie 4 askin that twitter Q. Nami I’m dom when it comes 2 twitter cos the only RT I know is Mr Price jeans. Thanx Vicky.

I like Penny but she needs 2 understand that being in the spotlight comes with a price tag. If unenkinga she shud’ve chosen a different career away from the spotlight (but not call centre as she mite have 2 work nite shifts)

101. Tshd21 on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:35 pm

Mogwanthi, bottom line, laughing at someone’s misfortune is childish because the wheel always turns, always.

102. Mogwanthi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:45 pm

I dont see how it is a misfortune? its a choice she made

103. Vicky on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:49 pm

it’s a pleasure @Amstar,
    i myself had to google it when i started using it, it’s called an @Reply. :o )

104. Sncura on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:51 pm

*sits comfortably on her chair and grabs popcorns*

105. JoziOutsider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 2:55 pm

@Jozi Insider: Hehehehehe, you never cease to amaze me. You always manage to stir up controversy and in the process, entertain us, which is why we keep wanting more from you. Thanks for adding spice to our boring office lives. LOL
    @BrownShuga: I think Penny is a very defensive person, who, as u rightfully said, doesn’t take criticism well. I think her PR manager needs to improve or get fired coz he/she lets Penny rant and rave about every little, mostly bad publicity she gets from blogs and tabloids. She needs to learn that the less you say, the more interesting you are. You are well within your rights to respond to her tweets and i think you did it well, with grace.
    Penny, you are an embarrassment to the Pedi(Limpopo) community maan eishhhh!!!

106. Bey Bey on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:02 pm

Penny is behaving exactly like @TamekaRaymond ! You dont attack or address tabloids… actually these two have some resemblance come to think of it…

107. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:04 pm

Hahahhaha Kadija if ur legs r kroom,they r kroom! We all have faults

108. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:08 pm

Thank twin (Jozi Outsider). LOL!

You guys are amazing. I now have 41 followers and I only started my network this morning. You’re a good family to have.

109. sponono on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:10 pm

LOl poor penny this article came at teh wrong time, maybe she would have handled it well if she was having a blast..
    Now Penny you must learn fromt eh best..Whitney Housten says
    “I don’t even read it.” ..so you are either surrounded by the wrong people who’ll want you to see and read such..or you come running to any publication online or otherwise..whenever you see your name..and that is NOT a behaviour of a seasoned shobuz personality..if you have an agent/PA she has to read and decide if its anything worth suing otherwise you ignore these things..

110. Iconic on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:13 pm

Jerrrrr!!! Its happaning here mos! Blogers wanna kill me die,and..who lost her job? Because if I’m not blind I saw something about Penny changing slot? And Ms Brown o right,Penny must ask Bonang advice about how to handle tabloits

111. Kadija on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:15 pm

Ntoenhle..if you were an albino or you had six fingers or you DIDNT have fingers or your head was abnomarly BIGGER than anybody elses..yet you were smart kind successful, good at your job..how would you feel if people kept on pointing that out in the meanest way..jus sayin NATURAL features SHUD be off limits..GOD doesnt make mistakes…you WORK with what you have and she’s doin just that

otherwise on everything else once you become a celeb you are out for scritiny and shud just deal with it and get over it

112. Kazisongo on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:20 pm

Mina I want to know who is this person that started a twitter account calling themselves the Finished One, is it a JC blogger or The PhlyOne? Just curious

113. pinksoul on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:28 pm

Hehhehehehe… JC comments always make my day.. ngiphelile insini

114. Namo on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:30 pm

WOW!!

115. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:33 pm

@Icognoto-Is Swazi the chic Ephonik dated at Rau? The dread-locked chic?

116. siyamthandaskota on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:52 pm

you guys make my days. ive turned into a silent blogger lately and its all because of your comments. you are beautiful agents! lol

117. Brown Shuga on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 3:56 pm

Had to take my Blackberry in to vodacare so I have no contacts, no BBM, no Ubertwitter so I’ll only tweet when I get home. Can’t read my gmail either:-(
    JI I deleted the sms u sent by mistake please call or sms me again, don’t have your number.

If any of my other peeps read this… sms-a-fela!

118. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:06 pm

@Sncura,let’s share that pop-corn dia bowa mo! Aint I glass I am not a celeb…Jerrr! BS o le lady shem, wa rocka gal!

119. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:18 pm

Meant to say Aren’t I glad I’m not a celeb,not glass-eish,hahhahaha! Hai Kadija celeb’s must just take the criticizm like champs,it comes with the territory.

120. Majobe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:29 pm

Cheers guys…cant wait for more exciting blogs to come.

121. Bee on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:30 pm

Kadija um with u. Ok as Kadij&Ms BS said its so unfair to tease people with somethg that beyond their control. Oh ja another thing some people here are busy making fun of Penny’s english whereas nabo bethetha iEnglish ebolileyo i mean c’mon now English is not everythg man and as one of the blogger said THE WHEEL IS TURNING and this day will come to you too and you’ll remember this day. They way i grew up i was tought that inxeba lendoda alihlekwa.

122. Nonkawu on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:33 pm

I now have a Twitter follower called The Finished One…heheheh u guys kill me dead…stru!!

123. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:40 pm

To all you softies here, if you can’t take what’s being said….don’t comment. Just read for your amusement. Yes, some people are born with crooked teeth, we laugh at them but then they get braces. Some people are born with thin air, we laugh at them and they get weaves/wigs. Some people are born with a lisp and we call them Shbushisho. Some people are born with crooked legs, we call them scissor legs and they laugh at themselves and move on. Some are born gay, we laugh at them and call them fags/moffies/stabane, they get proud and throw a big parade to celebrate that.

And in all of that JI says DEAL WITH IT or GET OVER IT!

124. Squeeza on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:40 pm

Ha! Ha! Ha! Penny really needs grammar lessons! Just went thru her tweets and boy does she break the queens’s language. I know it twitter but hey that doesn justify chopping english like that.

125. Jozi Insider on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:41 pm

ooops, make that THIN HAIR not AIR. (See there, you can now attack me I made a mistake. My English is not perfect blah blah blah)

126. Squeeza on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:44 pm

Why does Penny listen to Kaya Fm! Why is she not supporting her station? LOL!

127. siyamthandaskota on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 4:49 pm

LMAO @double delicious’ avatar! it kills me. so not sexy. ai ai can this cartoon week thingy end already. lol

128. akua on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 5:20 pm

pls guys can someone tell me what is penny’s twitter name?

129. mama ka Gundi on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 5:35 pm

Luv U JI .tell them…
    get over it or deal with it ….qa!!

130. bonangmubishame on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 5:46 pm

Akua its ThePhlyone…

Thank you JI for telling people that! Dang

131. Lela on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 6:52 pm

Tjo!where was i? Im losing respect 4rm Penny since she started tweetin abt her work problems.

132. Capribabe on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 7:37 pm

Hihihi… u Penny ngezindlebe ezincane uyabora!

133. Lela on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:32 pm

Bonangmubishm why r u ignoring me im coming 2 dbn so i want 2 talk 2u plz email me

134. Penny on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:43 pm

:-(

135. Juicyfruit on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 8:50 pm

Penny dont be sad, JC bloggers mean no harm.

136. Ntonto on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:14 pm

You are such lady Miss BS. So proud of you

137. soul sista on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:17 pm

Juicyfruit I’m sure I’m not included in that list of mean JC bloggers

138. S'matsatsa sa Welkom! on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:22 pm

Free tip for Penny:Wear your ‘big girl’ panties and grow the hell up!!Ska re tena maan.

139. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:29 pm

Kwa kwa kwa JuicyFruit. Penny nna ke sa go rata shem!

140. Nthoentle on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 9:34 pm

Tjo Smatsatsa, mon kwele bohloko bathong,tjo. I’m all sad now and I didn’t even insult/make fun of her.

141. Phillie on Thu, 15th Apr 2010 11:02 pm

Ooh u guys sum thngs u say ay dankie shame,as 4 penny im sure u guys knw she has problems controling her anger she always throws tantrums.bt i thnk it was wrng of u 2 judge her coz of her english.we al make mistake with the queens language nw and then.BS yo respond 2 penny shows yo level of intellingence nice 1 very calm and factual.i lv me sum lelo,penny and bonang JC is just a blogg sum plp nid 2 lighten up.thats it with wit my long letter.

142. Peeps on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:07 am

Yho i’m speechless but very entertained evertym i log in here i jurt go Lol ppl thinks im losing ma mind.@BS u r a lady nd a half luv the way u handled this whole fiasco. @JI U r such beauts ur wrk is out of this world keep it up oh and while u r @ it please find out for me why Tbotouch only tweets when he needs 2 brag abt talking to his international ‘friends’ lyk yo just got off da 4ne with musiq,im in nyc stand up! This is so grade 4 anyways JI help there ne? And oh now d@ u r on twitter plz find out if Anele invented twitter coz looks like it either her way or the high way.@nonkawu nd @bonangmubishame u guys are just classics i love ur witty sense of humour ur comments always leave me speechless luv ya’ll.my parting thoughts i wld really luv Bonang if she knew what a fullstop was i hate loud ppl in general and no im nt jealous of her success i have ma own im a CA(SA) nd im 21 bt since live is changing faces i think il start liking her

143. Hater on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:46 am

tjotjotjo wat drama hehehhehe! Penny hs no shame. @bonangmubishame u made me piss my pants tjo! R u from durben? I thought da nasty skank aurelia nxumalo was being banged by lindani mbhense & tshepo mabona, euphonik too now? Eish neh, askies bonang

144. soul sista on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 2:12 am

While I’m still waiting for new articles, @JI can you please ask Penny if she knows if Ja Rule is still alive or not and if he’s still alive when last did she talk to him…
    LOLest, I remeber that yr when Ja Rule was in SA & ThePhlyOne had him by her side 24/7…and they were all over the papers.

145. akua on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 7:36 am

@bonang . ta.

146. kabzan on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 8:39 am

LOL @ Soul Sista

147. CID on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 8:44 am

Wow what a blog, from BS words, “she is she” now I’m gonna me. Have been a fan since TVsa bt now u are losing it. From BS article of a man warawara, Just thought commented and this blog groupies attacked him/her. Of which she/he was being themselves. I fully agree with JT, we all know that BS has a crash for RM lyk she did on DS, back in the days of RGB. I know she wants to be a celeb and all that, nna o tla le go mbara period, attack me for all I care I’m being me. She thinks she’s mother theresa, well I am watching u. Did u see urself @ all blacks u were behaving like a diva, yep I saw u. everyone is attacking Penny now, she is not much of a fovourite of mine either. Eish let me stop here am I’m getting bored. Studio or nie studio. I’m saying it like it is.

148. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:21 am

errr konje ne ke batla horeng? Oh, yeah i have scissor legs too and no one goes on about them cause i’m not in the spotlight. I wouldn’t like it if people went on and on about my legs anyway. Hayi, i’m losing my train of thought…happens so much these days anyway so don’t mind me.

Jozi, i’m going to follow u now now.

@CID, ke mang DS from back in the days of RGB?

149. Lahvee on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:28 am

hee wena Ntsepeng with your scissor legs!! So vele wena u could do that dance called “iskero”…tl tl tl tl tl hahahahah! huuwiiee… :D

Are u happy now? I’ve picked on you on a national maybe intercontinental platform.. sow’famous manje.. :)

150. Luluwise on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:42 am

@CID, mnxim whateva,so what if she has a crush on this RM person? There’s no shame in that and there is no shame in wanting to be a celeb either,so what exactly is your point?! and whilst you are at it, please mind your grammar! Thanks that is all!

151. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:47 am

@CID lenna ke curious hle..who is DS?

152. Kazisongo on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:48 am

Hhayi this mxit language, mina angimuzwa uCID ukuthi uthini.

153. bonangmubishame on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:50 am

Oh hey Lela. What you going to do in Durban??? What’s your email adress???

154. bonangmubishame on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:54 am

Crash for RM? Is that a CRUSH perhaps??? Hater yes, I is from Durban and yes, I can’t stand that Aurelia cow… Lindani and Tshepo? isn’t Tshepo supposed to be married???

155. Keka on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:11 am

bloggers is it only me? i jst read what CID wrote bt hayi it doesn’t make sense to me..any 1 who can help me..

156. Iconic on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:19 am

I don’t understand CID either,o tswara kua le kua. Stop with them riddles,just say it.

157. Bongi on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:21 am

i think u CID ngu One and Only from TVSA..yesterday she made a comment about BS pha..under kwi post ethi “name and shame”…

158. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:28 am

uCID is just being her/him. uthi uBS was a diva at Blacks Only and has a crush on robert marawa and some other DS. That she’s not mother teresa. and something about men….

159. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:30 am

hayi Bongi it cant be one and only, i know his style of writting hle!

160. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 10:38 am

@Sncura nami i don’t see one and only writing like a retard.

@bongi, which article did name and shame respond to?

161. CID on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 11:04 am

Later people. Will write in full.

162. beyonce on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 11:05 am

I think CISD is bein tjatjarag

163. Fruity on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 11:42 am

yes, CID CANNOT be one and only, nakhona there is nothing wrong with one and only commenting about BS on that name and shame article, He was naming and shaming BS for making a whole lot of noise about ‘acting’ in society while she was just an xtra feela appearing for 10 seconds, after all the article was called NAME and SHAME

164. Fact Of the Matter on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 11:44 am

@CID, this site is full of BS groupies, If you disagree with what they write here, u r enemy of the state, even if u state valid points, they behave like the current three muskateers of ANCYL

It is no secret that BS aspires to be a celebrity, and she enjoys being praised and flattered all the time, but o leke wena and criticize, iyho, you will be taken to slaughterhouse, the person who said people follow her like sheeple was right, sometimes i even wonder how old the people who comment here are, as they never have opinions that differ with those expressed by BS.

This site is there to praise those who are her friends, and to attack those that are not her friend or those that she is indifferent about. Sometimes it does not happen directly in her posts, but if you notice her style of writing and of conveying certain messages, u will realise that she incites some of the insults that come out as a result of her post, then she comes and responds as though she is the voice of reason, whereas she knew the kind of response that will come

Most of her groupies here are probably under the age of 21 or under 25 or they are just plain immature adults who can’t think for themselves, they have turned BS into their demi-god and it has gone straight to her head, hence she sometimes forgets that she is not a celeb but she writes gossip about them, she must just learn the art of being impartial, full stop.

165. Halle on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:06 pm

Hehe, its getting hot here, Fact of the matter jst wait for the insults ozozithola here, thats what i’v noticed u disagree with BS u are told to get lost(stop reading JC)!!! mara how can she nt be able to handle cricism whereas yena critisizing others? ucabanga ukuthi how does it feel kabo Bonang no Penny?

166. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:21 pm

I agree with CID and Fact Of the Matter.

Brown Shuga was nd still is a wanna-be celebrity or should i call it Zelebrity(seeing that she is a Z-list).

She was a good writter still is but i thing things got confucious when Andile Ncube told her to go audition for RGB presenter, helang standing in front of the computers and siiting behind the laptop are two different things, she got her talents mixed, being know for her writting suddenly wasnt enough and that was a wrong move.

She was a failed presenter but the Nonkawu’s of this world could be honest with their friend and tell her that TV is different from Chair, she went back to RGB on season and oh Boy BoKuli and Sya couldnt even recognise her, she couldnt even finish sentence without being cut, that’s just was a distaster but the Nonkawu’s will always come back and praise her for failure because all they wanted is for her to take them with when she gets invites for parties.

Then she went back to what she was good at, wrote about Society and they also mixed talents, they could have a sked to be a script writter than being a joke on our screens, as much as she knew by then that her and cameras have no good relationship, she pursed an already failed and disasterous adventure and she got screwed yet again.

She suffers from what many people around JC suffer from, the need to be know and recognised, some here agree to everything she says simple becaue they want to be recognised and they will remain that ‘anonymous person who could be recognised’

at least she has a website, she writes which is what she is good at, she must just tlogela di cameras to people who are called to be infront of them and sit beind the laptop and ambrace her God-given talent.

I thank you

now let the Nonkawu’s and the bonangmubishame’s(this is just too much nje, how low can you go) of this world bite my head, one more thing im just suprised that the bonangmubishame’s and the Nonkawu’s are not even beautiful themselves, bomadala gugile with untidy dreads(i know you did cut them …lol) with shubabas in their winkled faces .. mnxm

167. Halle on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:32 pm

Truth Be Told maan, you are so damn right BS knows nothing about Presenting i was so embarassed when she was still on RGB, the truth mst be told the gal is shy(unyabile), she must jst stick to writng thats all, and she mst allow us to critisize her as she is doing the same kabo Bonang no Penny!!!bloggers i knw i will be attached its fine GO AHEAD..

168. beyonce on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:41 pm

Yhuuuuuuuuuu………..vuleka masango

169. Fact Of the Matter on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:43 pm

Halle, Truth Be Told, I’m also waiting for the insults, they do not scare me, they tear people apart and yet they wanna be left alone as though they are faultless,

If I was BS, I would have saved myself from the shame and embarassment af the two seconds of fame on Society, it does not help her profile at all, unfortunately I was not watching RGB at the time when she was presenting.

BS needs to know that having celebrities as friends does not make her one, nor does it translate into talent, she is famous for her writing, I even enjoyed her column in City Pulse at some point, that is where she needs to channel her energy.

BTW, if she is not going to write about her RM and his ‘little rubbish”, she has got no business writing about Zola and his violent abuse problem. She needs to stop being biased so that this site can regain its credibility, because right now it is just not cutting it in terms of celeb gossip, it all went downhill when she succumbed tyo pressure from her celeb friends about that party, that is when I realised that she needs to grow balls and stand up to her friends instead of acting all emotional and firing JI, if i am to advertise on a website, it has to be a credible one not a mickey mouse site as Julius would say

170. S'matsatsa sa Welkom on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:52 pm

Singing MJ’s “Heal the World”…..
    R.I.P Jacko…you were so misunderstood….!
    oh…back to the article….errr..le bua ka eng mara?

171. beyonce on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 12:58 pm

@Smatsatsa – the focus is on Lelo now, her lack of acting skills & her ambitions to be a celebrity

172. Zizi on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:07 pm

Its getting hot in here

173. beyonce on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:08 pm

Iworse andise Traums coz mense is quiet

174. S'matsatsa sa Welkom on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:11 pm

Tjo..Tankie Beyonce…

175. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:14 pm

Hahahaha Beyonce you want mense to reply I’m also watching patiently LMAO.

176. Ke Gay on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:19 pm

Okay this is madness: I do not recall her being on Society or even doing RGB, but here’s my take on things; SHE TRIED! she may, as some of you put it, have failed, but she tried! isn that the essence of life? trying?

As for insinuating that she writes Jozi Insider, haai! i give up! SHE DOES NOT WRITE JOZI INSIDER!!! she just hosts the Jozi Insider column on her flourishing site! END OF STORY!

YHUUU! BS, please close the comments and just open a new page – call it “say something” (or something) and everybody can just voice their issues. I think this takes away from JI’s article!

177. S'matsatsa sa Welkom on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:25 pm

Mara why bara Lelo o etsa “ampik” ho di-celebrity?
    Lelo le wena o friendly haholo ache…(double Lol)

I hope my comment doesn’t mean i’m sucking up?!!

…still singning:Heal the world..make it a better place…for you, and for me,and for Halle,and for Fact of a Matter,and for Nonkz,and for bonangmubishame,and for the entire JC family…there are..people dying…..mmmmhhmm…..Oh Jacko shem!

178. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:34 pm

Exactly Ke Gay … life is about trying and why all other people must get scrutinize for trying but her.

179. Fact Of the Matter on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:36 pm

Nobody is insinuating that she writes JI articles, I know she is not JI, maybe u need to stop being emotional and defensive and read my posts at least twice to understand the context

The issue is not lack of trying, it is knowing when something is not working, the site is flourishing only on sport, interviews and other random things, as for celeb gossip, which is what she is famous for, it fails dismally

*REALLY now! i think most people follow her because she is ambitious and does something about it! while some dream and that’s it…*

I am an ambitious achiever bhuti/sisi, my dreams, talents, skills and abilities just happen to not be in the public eye for people to notice, which is different with BS, she needs to understand and know where her inabilities are and where she lacks skill, she can do a tv presenting course or join acting classes if she is so passionate about being in front of cameras, she can’t come here and critisize others as though she excels in everything she does

If you wanna be a player and referee at the same time, u must know that ur game will also be critisized!!!!

180. Flawless L on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:39 pm

Shame Penny she’s Menopausing…! soon she will be admited ko hospital for depresion

181. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:44 pm

you are late Fact of the matter …. She did the course passed it but still failed to apply what she learnt on the live environment.

182. Lahvee on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:46 pm

…So JI? Will you be at the SAMA’s – Please say YES :D

183. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 1:47 pm

Flawless were you also admitted to hospitalwhen you were menoposing and when you were depressed when he cheated on you … i guess not!

184. Majobe on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 2:19 pm

I got a feeling…that sum1 is ThePhlyOne or related to her….just a feeling. Will I be attacked for saying this? I bloody dont care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

185. Ke Gay on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 2:42 pm

And at which point did Lelo say that she is not up for scrutiny?

if there’s an issue, im sure she would take you up on it! No one, in the public eye, is immune to criticism.

You’re directing your anger, for lack of a better word, to the owner of the site when it’s actually with the people who comment and follow her blog. She’s doing a fantastic job with her blog and she has no control over who visits and what they say – she can only mediate and, if need be, shut down the comments section.

Let us not forget that a blog is still HER opinion (if she wrote the post herself and not JI or other contributors) and if she does nto like something, she is entitled to write that and thereby putting her opinion up for scrutiny. Back to my point; who said she is not up for criticism?

186. Flawless L on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 2:46 pm

@Trruth be told, is just she seem to be worried by little things… she could have just avoided the JI article and acted Maturely. So this show the type of a person she is, hence she will easily to be depressed and hospitalized

187. Yawn! on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 2:59 pm

Bla bla bla bla yawn!

188. Ke Gay on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:01 pm

FACT of Matter:

My first post was not necessarily directed towards you! congratulations on you being able to establish that she is not JI.

Now who said that the sports and interviews are the only draw-ins for-ins for this site? take note of how many comments there are per post and let me know if you still believe that!

Secondly: she may be known for celebrities and what not but who is to say that that is her only interest? read her profile under contributors! there’s a short list of her interests.

Thirdly: she rarely criticizes people! read her posts! and why is she not allowed to criticise if she feels something is not working for her? Same as you would if you were talking to your friends, you also become analytical about something you have minimal knowledge on. WE ALL DO IT! she just happens to put it on a blog (and even then she’s Politically correct about most things).

her dreams and aspirations might be to be on tv and that’s what she TRIED out! Because it was on tv, it’s in the public eye… do you understand where im going wit this? your dreams may be to be the CEO of a large private corporation (private business), TV is a new ball game.

I am not getting emotional about things. i just feel that your statements rants that lead nowhere!

189. Cupcake03 on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:02 pm

Dear Majobe,

Everyone has a right or freedom 2disagree, that doesn’t mean u’re Penny Lebyane or Bonang.. People will always love negative things as opposed 2 positive things, rubbish is attractive.

There’s people who come here every day 2 diss Bonang even when a Blog isn’t even about her. What does that tell u? When there’s Blog praising someone’s good work, there’s only 5 comments but when someone is dissed bloggers don’t even work that day..

They are always laughing @ the way others speak or write the english language but some of the writing & spelling here.. What I am saying people here look 4 flaws & 2bring their fellow africans down hoping 2 elevate themselves.

As 4 Nonkawu. I’ll reserve my comment.

190. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:03 pm

Tjo this is still going on.

191. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:07 pm

Fact of the Matter I know who you are, we are friends on FB!!! Your word is the exact one you once posted on your FB status about BS and you are even friends with her on FB now…sies shem on u for hiding behind this name…

192. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:08 pm

i meant wordING

193. Que on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:09 pm

To Nonkawu,BS and Bonangmubishame u guys are good at what u do and dont let anybody tell u otherwise..Call me a groupie i dont give a fart. So what if BS has a crush on a guy yini emangazayo apho? BS has never reffered to herself as a celebrity…As for Nonkawu and Bonangmubishame tryna score points with BS so that she takes them to parties is a sick comment bcoz i as a journo n a Com Off for a big record company i attend events and most of the tyms I see Nonkawu without BS or the other way around.I think i have seen them 2gether on 2 or 3 events only..So yes call me a groupie ka BS,Nonkawu and Bonangmubishame i dont care @ least they HAVE groupies.If it wasnt for them ,Lelas,Mamaka gundis,Ntshepengs,GAs etc ths site will be dead…Now let me get ready for the distance to the Samas..BS and Nonkawu hope to meet u there and this time i will introduce myself to u Nonks coz awungazi but mna ngiyakwazi..lol

194. Luluwise on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:12 pm

In all fairness, these are just opinions,not FACTS so they should not be debated. So go ahead and air your views, its just sad when people resort to slander in an attempt to have an opinion. SO I for one as an avid JC reader am not fazed nor am I insulted by our guest bloggers and their insinuations about our characters as readers, if that is what gets you through the day, go ahead and make your self happy!

195. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:16 pm

Flawless L, you need to accept that we are different and we react to sitations differently. you know im tired of people who come hear and act like they wouldnt have cared if not-so-nice thing were written about them, it might be little thing to you but it isnt to her. let her react whatever way she feels right with her at that point, you are not her so you dont know how it feels ..rga

196. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:25 pm

@SNCURA ngubani u Fact of the matter?

197. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:28 pm

yho, i’ve searched everywhere for this name and shame article, can’t find it. can someone post a link pls?

198. Iconic on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:29 pm

Haai……They are not guest bloggers,they always blog here. *Singing* I gotta feeling…… HuuuHuuuuu….

199. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:30 pm

I repeat what Ntshepeng said lol ;-)

200. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:30 pm

it was written by thsadvhile (sp) or whatever his correct name spelling is Tox…on TVSA

201. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:34 pm

OMW OMW Sncura are you saying Fact of the matter is Toxic OMW

202. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:36 pm

he he he he Cheesa that will be best hypocricy ever

because BS thinks they are friends withToxic and Toxic is Ntsepeng here … yah ne

203. Halle on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:37 pm

I Personally won’t agree with BS when something is not rite,as it is my right to do so..why now everyone seems to be angry when criticzing her? i know JC is her blog but that doesn’t mean i must agree with her to each and every thing she say..I am not afraid to say i’ve been following BS since TVSA and i love her writings but i think she is starting to loose that..For closure i’m not afraid whether people knw who i am / they are FB friends with me or not, i am not hiding my identity..Inyaniso yinyaniso qha ke!

204. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:39 pm

hayi hayi cheesa….kuthiwa Tox, u bhalwe ngu thsadvhille..unganfaki endabeni

205. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:41 pm

and Sncura Toxic / Ntsepeng is a woman…lol i know her she works as an administrator at Wits

206. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:42 pm

…, i bhalwe ngu thsadvhille…ungang’faki ezindabeni” is what i meant.

funny how much you know truth be told….wena o mang?

207. Truth Be Told on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:42 pm

that’s the link to that article

208. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:47 pm

hay maan Cheesa am saying the article Ntshepeng is looking for is written by Tshadvhile on TVSA….Reading is a skill…tjo!! uzoxabanisa abantu

209. Mogwanthi on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:47 pm

tjo! Ntshepeng your profile is out.LMAO!!

210. TheGirl on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:51 pm

mina ngicela ukubuza. When did BS scrutinize Penny’s presenting skills? i am lost, i thought Jozi Insider is the one who said something about Penny.

Halle, which article are you referring to? the one where she lost the “plot”?

And what if she has on “crash” on Rbert Marawa, what is wrong with that? must she write an article about it?

i think some of the people commenting here have lost the plot themselves. ni busy nikuluma about things which are not even relevant to this article.

“”PEACE”"

211. tzhavile on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:54 pm

ya neh!!!what a way to end a friday….*graps plastic ya maskopas*

212. TheGirl on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:56 pm

and now people are exposing each other. hai guys, can y’all just go back to blogging and leave people’s profiles alone. where any of us work in none of anybody’s business.

213. Fact Of the Matter on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:57 pm

Shame on whoever Toxic is as she is now going to lose a friend over something that she knows nothing about

Your responses are very selective Ke Gay, like i said, why is it that when somebody disagrees with writers on this site, they are chastized?

Why does BS close comments when people diss RM’s little stompie, but when her friends diss Bonang she does not do the same

Why the favouritism? Friends or no friends, they are still celebs and they will be talked about

As for Sncura, No, I am not Ntshepeng or Toxic, I am a silent blogger here, and I have observed and noticed that this site is sort of like “Sosaete sa dichomi tsa BS”, the objectivity is lost when it comes to discussions, when people disagree they are told not to read a blog

I am sure that at some point BS wants to attract advertisers on tis blog in order to make money, but with my limited knowledge as far as advertising is concerned, the advertisers would want to know the profile of people they are marketing themselves to, not only how many hits the site gets and a whole lot of other things.

Different perspectives will be expressed here, and its not only BS that is allowed an opinion, as commenters we are also allowed to differ without bo-Phathu and Nonkawu telling us to take a hike because they are protecting their friend

Just a Thought was raising her views about an article yesterday, she is allowed to, but guess what, she was told to agree with them and pretend to like what BS wrote, or go jump.

I am done with this discussion.

214. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:58 pm

hey wena Halle.. angishongo ukuba ndiakwazi..i know who Tox is, khange ndithso uba ndifuna i profile yakhe..yeka uba tjatjarag maan..

215. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 3:59 pm

TJO! I’m sorry bakwethu my bad. Ntshepeng askies for putting you in the mix lol. Sncura nawe khange ucacise kaloku.

216. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:04 pm

@mogwanthi argh, truth be told ha antsebe nix. remember that twitter post to gabi “i’m ntshepeng, and i work as an administrator at wits”? doesn’t take a genius to figure this out.

i just wish people would not hide their identities. if they have stuff to say, they must be brave enough to stand by their comments….

217. Cheesa on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:07 pm

Again APOLOGIES NTSHEPENG :-) Didn’t to put you in any trouble sorry hle.

218. Sncura on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:07 pm

@ Cheesa bendithetha no Tox, she understood me…

Wena @ Fact of the matter read again i did not say u r Tox/ Ntshepeng…go read that comment again…I repeat…reading is a skill and clearly not everyone acquires this skill…goodness me..

219. ntshepeng on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:12 pm

@Cheesa, it’s cool girl. nawe u were too eager to get fact’s identity that you jumped on the 1st name u saw…..

phew, can we move from this now….

220. S'matsatsa sa Welkom on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:16 pm

Haai man, ho na le batho ba borang mona…blah blah blah…

221. Brown Shuga on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:31 pm

LOL Jou bloody agent… I see you’re having fun at my expense heheh .
    Well this is not a revolutionary house but a website so keep going…. I’ll insist that security keeps you inside because we need those hits.
    I won’t close the comments so you can say more if you like, at least you’re polite about your tjatjarag-ness.

Guys don’t bother tryna defend, I know who f.o.t.m is & I am so not bothered… the only thing that would hurt me is if people stopped coming here. Happy weekend guys, there’ll be a live blog for the SAMA’s tomoro for those who want to watch & blog. Kisses!

The floor is yours fact of the matter…

222. bonangmubishame on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 4:45 pm

I do not need u Lelo to go to events. For pete’s sake, she doesn’t even know who I am and besides I am based in Durban. If you observe my comments, I try to get a Durban link, which I can actually verify. I am a journalist and I know how things work and there is nothing as iritating as someone saying that you wrote something when you didn’t.
    To the “voices of reason” I take your points and yes I do agree that we do overdo things, but aren’t these the things that actually make people come back to this site? The snipy comments, the cynical and funny comments and Nonkwa, Kiki and co. make. I know they are the one’s that keep me coming back and I will not stop speaking my mind. I can’t do it unfortunately on the paper, so this is my outlet. Like I said to Khadija yesterday, if you don’t like my comments, then please ignore them I will NOT be made to feel guilty over what I write. There is nothing as boring as being Politically Correct. Call a spade a spade and if people don’t like it, then so be it.

223. Brown Shuga on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 5:03 pm

P.S. And hayi maan, can people stop using different names when replying to different articles… niyasikhonfyuza..

224. Bey Bey on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 5:11 pm

Hhawu, who is using different names bathong? Mina I only use 2- this one and my twitter one:)

225. Roc star on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 5:31 pm

So….y do I have the feeling that one person is commenting with 3 names…anyhu if BS ddnt want to be criticized then ur comments would be removed or blocked…so u guys have been feeling all this angst for BS but u kept coming back to JC? smh…

226. Brown Shuga on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 6:10 pm

eish… sorry maan, am drunk… replace f.o.t.m on my above reply with “truth be told”…. got the agents confused :-)

227. Mogwanthi on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 7:19 pm

drink wena, let me open my other bottle..

228. Brown Shuga on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 7:31 pm

LOL You’ve just motivated me to get drunk for real Mogwanthi… plus there’s a bottle of wine here and that small pravda bottle

229. Ginger on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 8:01 pm

Ayisecace F.O.T.M / T.B.T (ni)ungafi we2 LMAO

230. Makgotso on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 8:28 pm

Bekushushu apha mos tjo!!

231. fabulicious on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 8:39 pm

YERR THERES NOTHING I HATE THAN SOMEONE WHO COMES TO SOMEONE’S HOUSE N MISBEHAVES!! NUFF SAID!

232. Fact of The Matter on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:31 pm

Ginger, I am not TBT n I happen to be female, n I dunno BS n her friends on a personal level nor have I at some point met her.

233. fabulicious on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:50 pm

for sumone whos painting herself as a nobody (lyk me) f.o.t.m u really have strong opinions. How’s abt opening ur own website n express those strong views on ur OWN platform, take sum lessons from BS.
    Isnt Penny alil bit too old to involve herself in squabbles with the YOUTH? Hai sis Penny u slowly losing the lil respect i had for u, uzohlekwa zintanga zakho o Connie Ferguson!

234. TV Addict! on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:58 pm

Futseeeek maaan ngalama so called celeb angenamali …shuttt up!!!

235. soul sista on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 9:59 pm

Bathong just when I decide to take a break for 1 day things happen like this? I’ve missed a lot here.

Wena BS I’m happy in this blog, this is where I feel free & belonging unlike in other places where friends *wave like lunatics* to thier friends only and you feel left out.

There will be people who come here because they want to read get informed, entertained, laugh, etc. But there are othes who will just come and see if JC has failed already & when they discover that things are happening in here they get hurt..whatever guys life has to continue. “I dont know the secret to success but the secret to failure is trying to please everyone.”

Oh I forgot to mention:
    Hi, I’m soul sista & I’m a groupie(whatever that means) :-)

236. Groupie on Fri, 16th Apr 2010 11:10 pm

Why r ppl so jealous! We r not leaving JC becoz of ur stupid comments. U TBT/FOTM (whoeva u r). leave the groupies alone n get ur own blogs! BS they cant take that away from U, they r just being bitten by the Green eyed monster bcoz they r failures who even fail to try! nxxx

237. Nthoentle on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 2:39 am

BS I just admire how u handle the insults! O skhokho shem!

238. fabulicious on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 7:04 am

u TV ADDICT- who is shim venting at???? Hhe ppl r lunatics la ngaphandle yaz this bug thats eating Malema is spreading country wide manje! *worried*

239. Nonkawu on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 7:43 am

Soul sista nawe Fabu i am singing Amazing by Kanye..lol…Some people are always trying to fit in its pathetic. U can yell scream n shout and even hide behind names….We all allowed to our opinions apha but when u turn it all into a personal attack when u don knw me frm a bar soap jus so u bcom a #TT of the day my head shakes…worse if that very same person is not even sure of their OWN gender… @ Que i am boycottin those awards coz my friends were not nominated after all that hard work durin festive. I will watch on TV..but i am sure we will meet soon ie ( IF BS DECIDES TO PUT ME IN HER BACK POCKET) kaloku its the ONLY reason we are friends.

240. soul sista on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 8:14 am

Nonkawu I’m sing-ging along along like R Kelly says

You are amazing, JC’s reign is as fas as somebody’s eyes can see.

Hawu Nonkawu how can a person not be sure of one’s gender??LOLest
    The fact or the matter is some of just say our thoughts & we are called groupies…LOL

Eish I’m going away and hope my hotel will have internet so that I can blog live tonight, I’m not into this phone blogging thing.

241. Nonkawu on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 8:29 am

One thing i fail to understand is WHY DO PEOPLE PRETEND? If u don lyke me or wat i believe in o even stand for then why even bother adding me as a friend on social sites? I am not a fan of B and she knws it thats why i am not even friends with her on Fb or Twitter…I hate pretentious people bcoz they can kill u.

242. Tee on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 10:15 am

Hi my name is Tee and im BS’ groupie/sheep or whteva u wanna call me!kwakwakwakwa

243. Brown Shuga on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 12:07 pm

Fact of the Matter, i’m about to remove you on my friends list on FB you. Shame…why pretend to like me? I see you are friends with Nonkawu too. You can come to JC that’s where I need hits.

244. Beyonce on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 12:46 pm

BS where is the SAMA ntozz u promised ?????

245. Miss M on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 1:13 pm

@ CID/Truth Be Told/Fact Of the Matter, it doesn’t take a genius 2 figure out that u r 3 in 1(3 names 1 person).

U dont know what u r talkin bout.
    BS has neva criticized Penny/Bonang,it’s Nonkawu &other bloggers.She praised Penny,4 proof, read her article (28/01) about Penny joining Motsawko. She even commented on this sayin she’s against “attacking people for the way they look because they have no control over that”. That means she doesn’t agree with JI, Nonkawu,etc.

Show us proof (though it doesn’t exist)of BS criticizing Bonang/Penny, I dare u. Call me a groupie, I don’t care

246. Lela on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 1:32 pm

Tjo missed out! Hi my name is Siya,im a 27yr old mother of 2 n a journalist by profession. I am a BS,Nonkawu n Bonangmubishame groupie n no they havent evn taken me 2 one function.

247. Lela on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 1:37 pm

BS plz remove this agent on ur FB undivalela indawn cz whn im tryn 2 add u it says u already hv 2 many friends kanti they mean enemies.

248. Nonkawu on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 2:12 pm

Miss M i agree with u,sm people just comment here without even checkin out the history.BS has never agreed to any hate speech apha and she always tells us to STOP IT. I remember there was an article where BS had to close comments bcoz some of the é bloggers started talkin bout Bonang’s deep stuff. Yes she closed the comments but i guess ths person was too busy going thru our profiles to actually see that. Mina i dont have a problem with u not liking me but i have a problem when u invade my space with crocodile smiles..Be yoself and speak yo mind here on JC don hide yo identity n use fake names while getting info frm my fb profile.Get a life. When i comment on articles i am Kiki or Nonkawu so live with it. Lela i am rolling on the floor my friend *dead* I am also a groupie of u, Cheesa,Mogwanthi,Bee,Nthoentle,Ke Gay,Ntsheps,BS,Smatsatsa etc nibaningi kakhulu i cant write all yo names but we are a family and sometimes we dont agree but we dont pretend about it either.

249. Flex-ma-patch on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 2:41 pm

WwwwwwwwoW julle. So much bitterness. Here’s a solution, shall we all arm ourselves with education, and then try to be famous by attending auditions and all. That way, if you do cut the auditions, become a presenter and inevitably loose your touch. You can always go back to a 9 to 5!

Ngiya Bonga mina!

250. soul sista on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 3:08 pm

Hey groupies I hope there’s going to be SAMA whatever live blog.

For those people who like to be spoon fed here is what yu need:

251. Amstar on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 4:06 pm

lol@ Lela, those peple r called frienemies (enemies disguised as friends). @Nonkawu, I agree with u, “crocodile smiles”. I like open enemies, I can’t stand pretentious people, they make me naar. This is my fav quote, “false friends worse than open enemies”

252. Iconic on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 4:35 pm

I can’t wait for new posts! I’m such a groupie yhuu! And to think that I’m a married mother of two boys,haai no.I come here for fun,for information and I even steal a secondnyana at work,so what? I’m a groupie? I’m so addicted to JC.oh and I’m 30 yrs old.

253. Makgotso on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 5:03 pm

Kwa kwa kwa,you guys are hilarous,cant wait for a live blog

254. Brown Shuga on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 5:52 pm

LOL

255. S'matsatsa sa Welkom! on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 6:50 pm

I’m the biggest groupie…Lelo,Bonangmubishame,Nonkz,Nthoentle,Mogwanthi and many more…i’ll wash your feet any day,i dönt have a life,YOU are my life…lol!!!Haters:Suck a lemond and chill!!!

256. Lindakie on Sat, 17th Apr 2010 9:39 pm

Some people are so fake thats why i dnt trust fb n twitter bcos sum pple wil jst add u as their friends to watch u fall. Pple are so bored wth their lives thats why they wil do anythn to brng u down. Im glad i dnt have friends, so i dnt need 2 please any1 xcept my family. BS be happy that u get more than hundred comments on ur blogs per day, i know a site wher tht get less than 10 comment per day unless they write sumthin about khanyi mbau. Be proud of yourself BS.

257. Les on Sun, 18th Apr 2010 7:48 am

Olala

258. Fact of The Matter on Sun, 18th Apr 2010 3:36 pm

BS, delete or no delete, It doesn’t make a difference in my life, n tell ur friend to delete me, it just goes to show how u guys r into ‘yes’ people, I posted the msgs knowing fully well that u will know my identity, I’m not stupid like ur followers, I hope though that u took the valuable advice given to u

259. IT on Sun, 18th Apr 2010 5:09 pm

@ Fact of The Matter, stop fooling urself. BS deleting u on FB makes a huge difference in ur life,otherwise u wouldn’t have mentioned it& when u posted those comments u thot she wouldn’t figure out who u r. I’m dedicating this song 2u-Zola’s “don’t cry”

260. Brown Shuga on Sun, 18th Apr 2010 6:22 pm

And I just blocked you on twitter too… & out of all the billion people in the world, I see I was the first person you followed (making u a stupid follower too I guess) … SMH

Anyway… time to get back to work, this game is over.

261. Brown Shuga on Sun, 18th Apr 2010 6:24 pm

Closing comments on this one, and apologies to JI for the mess that took place in your article.