Interview with Ba2Cada!!! (Podcast)

May 14, 2010 by

This week, EricSayz interviews one of my FAVOURITE, favourite people on the planet! Ba2Cada!

5740_121400338073_592338073_2517403_8285987_n

Ba2Cada, real name Nyakallo Leine, hosts Leseli FM’s afternoon drive show  and all he needs to do to make me laugh is just open his mouth :-) I honestly think he is one of the best things to ever happen to Leseli, he has just the right mix of everything that makes for a great radio host . He may not be the perfect candidate for a station like Metro FM but he is the BEST for Leseli FM! If you like Dineo Ranaka on YFM then you will definitely love Ba2Cada!

Peep this to find out why he thinks he was preferred over Twasa as well as why he’s the best in what he does…

Did I mention I LIKE HIM?

Cropped

Thank you Eric for the podcast, you made my week! Kwaaaaaaaaaa!

Check out Ba2Cada 15:00 – 18:00 Mon – Friday & Saturdays 09:00 – 12:00 on Leseli FM.

EricSayz is on Twitter : @EricSayz

"Go Out! Jou Bloody Agent" Malema
In The News…
DRUM Claims Old HEAT Story As An Exclusive!

Comments

25 Comments on "Interview with Ba2Cada!!! (Podcast)"

1. Khami Ndau on Fri, 14th May 2010 2:31 am

Dental formula abuti! Is dat beer on your hand? Eish loxion boys! *patting my weave

2. soul sista on Fri, 14th May 2010 3:07 am

OH Thanx Eric it’s the 1st time that I hear Cada boy mentioning a girlfriend… I’m happy that he has one… phew!

Kwakwakwakwa …. taking over the breakfast show after ntate Chomane, reminds me of BS “Ayeye ntate Chomane Ayeye”

And one last thing I like about Ba2 is that he has got a BA LAW… unlike some people who just say I want to be DJ just beacause I have talent.

3. Damon on Fri, 14th May 2010 7:12 am

Eish soul sista you never sleep hey.lol. Mina ill pass i do not know ba2. Who the hell is he? Justcurious

4. soul sista on Fri, 14th May 2010 7:15 am

The next time somebody mentions that I swear I’m gonna send myself to rehab @Damon.

5. Lady gaga on Fri, 14th May 2010 8:13 am

i love this guy too. i listen to his show on saturday. u guys have to hear him laugh, hilarious!!!

6. Mogwanthi on Fri, 14th May 2010 9:55 am

watz wrong with drinking beer? #justasking

So Twasa no longer co-host this show? i am not a Leseli listener but last time i checked she was

7. sponono on Fri, 14th May 2010 10:03 am

BS says
    “all he needs to do to make me laugh is just open his mouth”
    ngenxa yesphithiphithi esbonwa UThando or his humor..LOL

8. Candy on Fri, 14th May 2010 10:24 am

Ag u guys.. Now really as if u r perfect

9. Brown Shuga on Fri, 14th May 2010 10:37 am

Lady Gaga, you’re so right, he’s hilarious… and his laugh kills me kwaaaaaa!

10. chilled sweet lemonade on Fri, 14th May 2010 11:41 am

he laughs like a twip….just cant stand it!!!!!

11. sponono on Fri, 14th May 2010 2:49 pm

ok i withdraw my (Uthando influenced)insensitive comment thouzand apologiez

12. Candy on Fri, 14th May 2010 2:56 pm

:) am proud of u Spnn

13. Nthoentle on Fri, 14th May 2010 6:30 pm

Never heard of this guy.
    Some people n their silly comments, that weave u r patting better be clean! Kwaaaa *hiding*

14. meisie on Mon, 17th May 2010 7:38 am

lol Nthoentle!

15. thami87 on Mon, 17th May 2010 9:42 am

i love this guy since from his days ko Jozifm, if you need a good laugh u have 2 listen to this guy. Whats wrong with a guy drinking beer?

16. Lee on Mon, 17th May 2010 9:54 am

Nthoentle, hahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!
    hai im not a fan since the days he was so SCR, i never liked
    him he talks tooooo fast for me

17. Eric Sayz on Mon, 17th May 2010 10:24 am

Ba2Cada deserves a listen if you have never listened to him. Unlike most DJ’s,he does make a lot of sense & is very influencial in a candid way. For a good laugh,tune into Lesedi. The talking fast i agree with,yoh they run those words,lol

18. Smiley on Mon, 17th May 2010 10:35 am

was in the same varsity with him, good to see him making something of his life. but seriously, he really annoyed me during those days, he was just full of himself.

19. katlego on Mon, 17th May 2010 11:12 am

used to listen to him when he was still on Jozi fm just because my brother loved him. yah most people love him

20. C-Q-2-VEE on Mon, 17th May 2010 12:02 pm

u aglish shem ubhuti kodwa nam ndinokumamela pha kwi Lesedi….I didn’t know ukuba ukhangeleka so, he really has a face for radio.

21. Nthabiseng on Tue, 25th May 2010 10:47 pm

Irrispective of his voice,looks but im teling u if u can listen to him and act,u wil be somewhr…i knw wat im talking about.he’s got nicd advice towards young strz!

22. Sipho on Fri, 4th Jun 2010 5:09 pm

Jislik . . . . . sm of u guys . . . to u a good radio means the medium shud be English . . . w.t.f . . . .

23. ba2cada on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:44 pm

i like to thank all those who appreciate what im doing, it realy means a lot to me guys, i luv u very much, ur my fans.
    take care of urselfs.to those who says im ugly i may be facialy but im rich in mind thats whats made me who i am 2day,i visited this websites accidentally and im so happy that people appreciate my work,

thanks guys

cada mgaga
    the disco dansa
    the playmaker
    ntwana maaaaaan

24. Tweets that mention Interview with Ba2Cada!!! (Podcast) | Just Curious -- Topsy.com on Fri, 29th Oct 2010 6:58 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Eric, LeloB™. LeloB™ said: Just saw a comment on JC from Ba2Cada addressing them crazy blogger http://bit.ly/9TQuLN (last comment) [...]

25. kitchenaidartisanmixer.co.uk/the-kitchenaid-artisan-mixer-stars-in-the-great-british-bake-off-series-2/ on Tue, 29th May 2012 4:42 pm

kitchenaidartisanmixer.co.uk/the-kitchenaid-artisan-mixer-stars-in-the-great-british-bake-off-series-2/…

Interview with Ba2Cada!!! (Podcast) | Just Curious…