10 Basic Rules 4 AboMakhwapheni
A Guest Blog by Lulama
1. Do not expect commitment - I have no intention of leaving my wife for you, don’t even suggest it. Divorce is costly and you aren’t worth the cost.
2. We are not to be seen together in public – Dinners at your favourite restaurant are out of the question. In this town I’m known as a faithful, family man and I’d like to keep it that way.
3. Do not discuss me with your friends - We both know they are gossips, I have no intentions of becoming a trending topic on twitter.
4. Don’t ask me for money - I’m not an ATM. When we met uthe u-independant angithi. Your rent, car installment, hairdresser bills, etc are none of my business.
5. My family is off limits – Don’t quiz me about my wife and kids. All you need to know about them is that they exist and that they should never find out about your existence.
6. Should you mysteriously miss your period, contact your pharmacist or gynaecologist, I have no interest in your menstrual cycle.
7. Do not call, text or email me after 5pm weekdays and don’t contact me during the weekend, for obvious reasons.
8. Certain days of the year are reserved for my family. These include (but aren’t limited to) christmas, valentine’s day, birthdays and anniversaries.
9. Do not burden me with your emotional baggage, don’t call me to talk about your ‘feelings’ that’s what your gay friends are for.
10. Don’t contact me on any social networking site - petty gossip and self righteous quotes aren’t worth risking my marriage.