More BF Cheeky Launch Pics

October 18, 2010 by

Much has been said by the MeanGirls and Jozi Insider on who wore what at the BF Cheeky Launch. I see the MeanGirls post got twitter buzzing… well, good or bad, thanks for reading people, we appreciate the attention. And really, with all due respect, those who have a problem with MeanGirls should just be strong enough to resist temptation to read…

Seeing that there isn’t any more drama to tell, allow me to just share a few more snaps taken at the event:

I unfortunately arrived late so I missed out on the live Skype chat with Kim and Kourtney Kardashian. The chat was supposed to have been with Kim and Khloe but Khloe was in Miami and Kim in Vegas so they had to settle for Kourtney and Kim but Kourt was a nice surprise so it all worked out in the end…

So the big deal, as stated before is that Kim and Khloe will be in SA for  3 days in December! 15 – 18 December, if all goes according to schedule. They’ll party in JHB & Cape Town and there’ll be cars to give away!

Speaking about cars… here’s the winner of the Audi A3, in an outfit that Kim Kardashian picked as a winner that night…

picture: www.sowetan.co.za

David Kau posing with his friend, Bonnke Shipalana, CEO of TCF and the brains behind all this BFCheeky madness. Not just a pretty face Mr Ships!

I can’t get over how cute Minnie is.. I listened to her interview on Metro FM this past weekend. Ismail Abrahams was chatting to her about this and that and there’s just this positive vibe about her… lovely girl and I hope they start giving her something meaningful to do on LIVE. Such hotness!

She’s of course posing with former colleague, Phila Mazibuko. I don’t care whether he’s gay or not… Phila is just too sweet words and one of the most humble boys in the industry. It’s just a little sad that people are too busy guessing his sexual orientation to notice just what a talented performer he is.  Phila, you just leave them to break their gaydars tryna figure you out, wena just continue singing, acting, presenting & posing for magazine covers.

Can you believe this is the same girl who was struggling with weight issues the other day? Pabi Moloi looked beautiful that evening, what a talent!

Lesley Mofokeng, Bridget Masinga and her hubby Thabiso Khati. Umm Bridg, has hubby always been this hott? #iLike #iLike

…mmmh… it does look like there’s something going on with that boep! She’s mighty pretty though… Andiyazi ke le eny’ilokhwe…

JR and Thembisa Mdoda…looking cute and happy. Is/was there a rumour here?

Ncoh!! Don’t you just wanna eat this nunu up? Boitumelo Thulo aka Boity ever gorgeous… That smile is gonna take you places hun… keep smiling.

Bleh… on the one on the left…

Paloma is such a sweetheart… she has a way with people, love her!

Gorgeous gals!

I had to put this picture up coz ja noh, Thandy cleans up meanly well! She is such a petite little thing,  I loved her look.

My boys… DJ Choice and DJ Naves… (Naves can I please be your twitter editor? #Deathby your spelling :-) )

Thalia Kau looks great with that short hair! Beautiful skin! (I feel like I’ve said this before)

My baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yacob from Big Brother Africa came with Tati and Paloma! I shall forever respect him from choosing to walk out of that damned house! Love you Yacob!

Thembisa Mdoda and Sihle Bolani flanking Miss Earth…

Uncle Theunis giving XtraLargePtyLtd and his friend, tips on how to remain in the tabloids every week. Well, don’t blame XtraLarge, he’s got a TV show to promote!

This was really just supposed to be a picture of me and Lulo Cafe (right).

Then this vandal came to pose with us coz apparently “He looks like Lulo”... umm… you are both light skinned bhuti, that’s as far as it goes.

*moment of silence*.

All this madness, just for this drink!

I know I “don’t drink” but I enjoyed this Cheeky Cranberry and the Mojito… Mmmmmh.

Thanks TCF and Brutal Fruit for an awesome event… Let’s do it again soon :-)

SABC Celebrates SAFTA Nominees & Winners
Dear Trace TV
Dirty Laundry Aired

Comments

183 Comments on "More BF Cheeky Launch Pics"

1. lebza4sh0 on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:31 pm

BS u love Lulo cafe neh? Lady gaga umshaye u Bs. Minnie and Boity God damn, hotnessss fela but I love Minnie more.

2. Lela on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:31 pm

I know I “don’t drink” but I must try this cheecky cranberry it looks like it tastes nice. Wanna see if it can beat that blue thing I drink,konje bathi yini? Red Square blue,hayi not even sure imnandi qha! Thembisa looked very beautiful in the pictures from that interview here on JC but apha I don’t know she just looks like Anele nje.

3. Lela on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:33 pm

Yhey BS amabele wakho sana akhomb’umfundisi athi uyintombi nto!

4. Kiki on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:41 pm

Uncle Theunis giving XtraLargePtyLtd and his friend, tips on how to remain in the tabloids every week. *FAINTS*

5. Tweets that mention More BF Cheeky Launch Pics | Just Curious -- Topsy.com on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:43 pm

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by LeloB™, Kiki Marli, LeloB™, molete molebatsi, Latoyah Ragebult and others. Latoyah Ragebult said: The gal that won an audi wow she deserves it RT @MsLeloB: More Pictures from The Brutal Fruit Cheeky Launch. http://bit.ly/bnLwbg #BFCheeky [...]

6. lebza4sh0 on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:43 pm

Kwaaaaaa Kiki

7. Kiki on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:46 pm

Lol @ Lela and icomment yakhe on amabele ka BS.. If I were a boy *singing*

8. Bruised Ego on Mon, 18th Oct 2010 11:48 pm

Nice pics! That lady deserved to win she looked great and cheeky, the gloves are a killer!

9. soul sista on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:19 am

@Lela “not drinking”… but drinking 4 Cousins, lol

Boity is beautiful.

10. MsTsy on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:22 am

Sihle Bolani eerrrhhm *comments resersed*

11. GoneBLACK on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:45 am

Yu this sihle gal likes skimpy clothes! Hay! U might have been hot a few yrs ago not ngok.. She’s pweety thou… Lelo realy does like lulo shem maybe its cos their names rhyme hehe… Jr should give that shirt a break bathong!!!

12. Lehakoe on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:54 am

hayi!! No way could that girl have been the best dressed. I like her gloves but no, no, no that skirt showing her cellulite and mnyama madolo just isn’t on. The K sisters must’ve had a couple of BFCheekys before passing that verdict.

BS u look so pretty in that pic. Lol @ Lela’s comment.

Boity is adorable, love her smile. As for Bridget’s weave…..i think her afro was so perfect for her and this new look ain’t quite working right for her yet.

13. ugogal on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 2:46 am

I’m with Lehakoe on the winner, she just looks nje for me or did the gloves do the trick for cheekiness?
    Wow Pabi looks great!
    Lulo is a dish shem, is he married?
    Thanks for the article BS – so refreshing with a diff angle.

14. Bigmama on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:41 am

How did this gal win?
    Pabi looks good don’t lose more.
    Bridget what can I say.
    I remember Sihle from Poppy’s party article. Crous grow up jerrrrr
    Boity she is overrated.
    BS wats going on btw u n lulo.

15. Bigmama on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:43 am

Minnie do u only wear mini’s?

16. Lady gaga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:50 am

Kwaaaaaaaa…. BS mara he he he!! Lovely pics!

Wow! Sihle bolani is beautiful! Is she still friends wit ur gal B nd her conglomerate? as she calls them..lol!#justcurious

Wena BS,ke eng ka wena le Lulo ye??mmmmmmmh

17. SanN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:50 am

@Bigmama have to agree that i think BOITY, is overrated! Altho i dont kno her, i saw her at a party&couldnt believe how short and average she was. I think its more that she knows half the people who write these articles.

About Minnie, girls legs are on point damn..although i do think she needs to switch it up sometimes, or she’ll end up looking like a jezabel.

18. Lady gaga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:52 am

Minnie nd Boity,two of the most beautiful gals I know. I just love them!!!

Wooooooo,pabi pls share ur secret angeke phela..lol

19. Lady gaga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 7:59 am

Lol @ lebza4shO

20. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:04 am

Ha ha haha ha ha ha @ SanN!!! Yena mara Muhle uBoity

21. Zeal on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:09 am

Oh wow!! I think Sihle is HOT!! No wonder people feel threatened by her…explains a LOT!!
    Anyhoo, Boity’s smile is to die for!! And she’s soo cute!!

22. SanN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:12 am

Pleaseeeeee may someone explain to me this..WHAT IS BOITY ACTUAL CLAIM TO FAME. AND WHY IS SHE AT ALL OF THESE EVENTS? Its a sincere innocent question. Thank u in advance

23. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:14 am

Hold up…………is that a S-Curl I see on JR’s high rise cut????

24. maverick on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:25 am

Guess beauty is the eye of the beholder cos I think DJ Zinhle looks like a horse,am sorry!

25. Sies on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:30 am

Lulo should start paying BS for all this publicity he is getting. Before his name was mentioned here, I had no idea who he was, now he is everywhere I look.

A moment of silence for BS, minnie and Boity, pure hotness WOW! Pity beauty does not rub off on those close to you otherwise we would not be subjected to a lot of ugly blogger.

# Deathby woman in pink dress and the one in blue top, tjo!

Not sure about Thalia’s dress, it looks so CHEAP!

26. Vesa on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:31 am

kwa kwa kwaaa! JC readers….you kill me everytime

The winner’s outfit was the best in comparison to the outfits of the people she was chosen with. Not sure how they were chosen as I was in the smoking room when it happened. But she was fabulous, and a whole lot of other people that were there.

27. cleavage on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:33 am

Pabi#offtoVirginActive#I am impressed!

28. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:35 am

Ayi nami I now have the courage to wear such a cheecky outfit but trhe winners legs dear Lord, those thighs and amadolo

Am always telling my sis ukuthi aiyeke ukuqokisa kwezi zalukwazi goes we can pull off half of this looks with no problem

29. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:41 am

Me I love Sihleeeeee!

30. Vesa on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:42 am

Lulo should start paying BS for all this publicity he is getting.

But I think he is a humble and sweet person hle. Phela he used to get soo much flak from JC readers regarding his love life, and like many other celebs he would be hating BS for it and I think he’s not.

31. sxylin on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:55 am

ah mina although i agree that this lady was not the best dressed; but amadolo amnyama thts nt true amanga mabi: oh at Boity is pretty! She is not overated she is in the public hence she has a great personality and that makes her appeal

32. manny on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:59 am

yhooo bs you looked mighty fineeeemmmmmmmmmmmhm

33. Bankerchic on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:03 am

Is Boity engaged?
    I recently got engaged so I can spot a ring on the ring finger even if the hand in inside the pocket:)

34. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:10 am

Guys,now that ist Boity this Minni that, they look alike!!! @ Lehakoe… I agree,Bridgette needs to stick to the natural look,these weave make her look like she is from emkhaya or from somewhere in Limpopo..

35. KK on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:12 am

Guys,the chick who won the A3 is from Welkom mos.The same girl who is always seen with Majozi(ZAR co owner). I just hope she won the price fair and square,phela it might have been a way of Majozi getting her a car without people talking.

36. GoneBLACK on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:16 am

Can somebody tell me abt the Jc article with sihle? A link or a scoopanyana, @SanN u r right boity is overated shem #nohate,

37. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:18 am

I think that lady was awarded the Audi because of her courage to wear such a skimpy dress with such thighs and knees.

38. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:19 am

@ Lela… Wooo… wena ume kahle na?

39. funkyziemz on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:22 am

heheheh…the dude with you Lelo & Lulo Cafe is Tshepo….he sooooooooo was yummy at Wits, in 2001..heheheheheh…but ndicela angazifanisi nala-ice cream please…..he works for Investec.

40. TL on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:25 am

Paloma’s make up SMH

Thandy looks good

Someone said on twitter that Lulo is almost always wearing that Puma belt lol

These two Djs look like they need a good scrub

41. Maka-Khanya on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:53 am

Kwaaaaaaa…. “Andiyazi ke le eny’ilokhwe…” hay andiyazi mna kuqala shame.but BS awuboni ba she’s wearing da Brutal Fruit colour tshini…he he he he he he akwaziwa!

42. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:04 am

Ha ha ha funkyziemz I know him & the like of Buchule, Tibz, Sphe, Q etc its really the Wits boys time to dominate the entertainment industry

T is still hot, thats just not his best pose

T also has some Vida Le Dolce thing going on once a month, a prissy get together for like minded intellectuals am still plucking up the courage to go back to those networking parties

43. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:06 am

Bankerchic I hope thats not an engagement ring & just costume jewellery

Phela that band looks so flat, if a ‘Khaya’ presented that to me I would throw it back at him

44. Fezzy on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:10 am

BS and Lulo wud make a nice couple shem *not hiding*
    JR was wearing that shirt ku So You Think You Can Dance.
    Why is Minnie always wearing those skimpy dresses? #DBNJezabel
    Is that David Kau’s wife? Wow, she is beautiful but akafiki ku BS.

45. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:12 am

@TL I think JC should get Lulo a new belt as a birthday present, nami ade ngangilibona njalo!

46. Sies on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:15 am

47. Kim Possible on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:22 am

LOL @ sies…Hawu, why is Fezzy comparing Thalia to BS, did BS and David date at some point or do they ‘fancy’ each other, always thought they were/are friends. #just curios

48. Fezzy on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:23 am

No no no Sies…please…if u wanna start rumours please dont use my name.
    I was just saying ok? She’s beautiful but I still think BS umhle ukudlula all the ladies on these pics.
    TJO ungangixabanisi no BS please.

49. Kiki on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:24 am

Minnie has a body to die for shem! I really wish I could be that hot and those “skimpy” outfits suit her..

50. Buhlebonga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:27 am

I have to ask ukuthi why Sihle Bolani is famous? Like is she on a TV show on DSTV or something or a model? I have NO idea ukuth uwubani

51. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:31 am

@MissAN no angimanga kahle dadethu that’s why I would never wear such a dress even if there is an A3 to win. @Kiki you also have a body to die for mos and you know it!

52. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:33 am

@ kiki… abantu abazi bazi ukuthi bafunani,as much as I am not her fan but she has a great body manje she must wear long skirts & @ Fezzy not long ago u wear complaining about ur weight,if I rember kahle *green eyed monster*

53. MiniAyeye on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:35 am

YO YO YO BOITY! haa o ya baba ngwana… now i really wish i was a boy hawema!!!

54. Lustagp on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:35 am

tjo when does tat’Crous spend time with his family, no man this is not on.

55. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:36 am

@ Lela… manje why do u feel the need to be nasty? so what if she has cellulite, most of us do anyway. I just get pissed off when people are nasty about things that people can not change,thats the only shape she will ever have in this life but she can get rid of that weave.

56. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:37 am

@ Lustagp… ku guga othandayo!! yekela omunye umtwana Ooops umkhulu…its not mid life crisis that he is suffering but near death crisis…

57. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:45 am

@MissAn it will help if you go and read my comment again cause I don’t remember being nasty or saying anything about her celulite,clearly you are the one who things there is something nasty about her. What I said is that I think she won because of her courage to wear that dress with such thighs and yes there is something she can do about those thighs and it’s called gym esp if she wants to rock such minnies.

58. Kiki on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:49 am

Lela chomam I hear you but Minnie is young and fresh….thina sibadala,kunini sigudla?? *hides*

I personally think Minnie is dressing her age and I am loving it.

59. Miss H on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:52 am

If I had Minnie’ s body I would always wear mini dresses. And because she carries herself well, she doesn’t scream Jezzie.

60. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:53 am

@ Miss H … people must be reasonable.

61. Miss H on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:54 am

Kunzima ukuba yi-celebrity, clearly youre not suppose to wear things more than once.

62. SanN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:54 am

@Buhlebonga, i agree with you what are Sihle Bolani and Boity famous for???????????????????? Or are they hoping to get their break this way, by going to EVERY event..eish wannabe celebs.

He’s a tip for them go to auditions..and then be classy like Zizo, Shashi, Terry etc. who arent seen everywhere even though they are real celebs. Unless u want to be the next Khanyi Mbau (coz she has a job now) V- entertainment. I’m tryna help..coz it makes you look desperate for attention. #realtalk

63. Miss H on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:57 am

And we must also remember that she wears these short mini’s to parties, and not to church and funeral services.

64. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 10:59 am

@ Lela… if u say courage it seems sarcastic. Its ok,hope she reads JC and then she hits the gym & when she gets a hot body & wears minnie skirts then she will be called a Jbell.

65. Lustagp on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:00 am

but the winner is dressed up the way Kim and her sisters do, maybe that’s why she won. Khloe is the heavist yet she rocks mini skirts and dresses with her squeaky legs every now and then, Ladies just leave the ‘toyi-toying about thighs’ to us, we love seeing these cellulites they give a meaning to a boys night out uyaqonda..tltllttl

66. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:11 am

Hayi Kiki me and MissAN are talking about the lady who won the car,hawu Minnie can rock her minnies anytime mos she has got the body for it and like you say she is still very young and hot.

67. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:12 am

@ Lustagp… Thank u. I wonder why we women always have the radar for what she looks like,dressed,etc… mara u never hear another guy going on about another guy,I do it but try to limit it to things a person can change.

68. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:14 am

Kwaaaaaaaa @Lusta,Miss H I don’t think there is anyone who complained about Minnnie,we all agree ukuthi she is very hot and her minnies suit her,the jury is still out on the lady who won the car.

69. Sies on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:17 am

Jealousy makes people nasty, Dineo won because her OUTFIT was cheeky, yes cheeky not TRASHY. Her body has nothing to do with it, bf-cheeky never said they were looking for a sexy girl with perfect thighs.

Her fat/cellulite thighs and black knees are in her OWN car rite now while yall have trains and lifts to catch. #swallow that!

70. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:17 am

Lol whoa,okusalayo because I don’t have the courage to go to gym I also don’t have the courage to wear micro minnie skirts and if see a woman with the same thighs as mine rocking one I will efinately see it as being courageous.

71. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:20 am

Kwaaaaaa,hawu Sies how can her thighs which are all out not have anything to do with the outfit,empeleni ke those thighs are in her car right now while I have a taxi to catch so I will never comment on thighs again for as long as I still catch a taxi.

72. Sies on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:29 am

@ Lela, the invite to the event said the winner would need to dress cheeky, they did not mention anything about how a person should be built, so I still maintain even a size 40 with stretchmarks and cellulites would win so long as their outfits were cheeky

Better yet hun, dont comment on her thighs again until you get rid of YOUR thunder thighs!

73. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:33 am

Let me give you the low down on how the finalists were chosen and thus the winner…FB ran a competition wereby 5 finalists were chosen and told that they had a 1 in 5 chance of winning… they called us and told us to come to the do where we were told to just dress up in black with a touch of pink… So I tried my best but wasn’t really that cheeky… the chick who won wasn’t in the top 5 initially, so we thought since the 5th person didn’t show up, it was gonna be out of 4…then out of the blue they decided to pick her from the audience, meaning that she was the cheekiest out of everyone that was there….and I saw some hotties who were dressed well..but thats leave it there…anyhoo she won the car, big ups to her, we queried it and now they are having a redraw, so u make up ur mind about what went down that day….

74. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:35 am

@ TL i was about to sat the same thing regarding the BELT ka Lulo!!! yhooooooo hai brother needs to buy another belt bantu…….

75. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:36 am

@ Sies.. thank u.

76. Kiki on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:37 am

Lela,hayi I am not part of your chat with MissAN about Dineo. I was just responding to your comment to me after I had said Minnie has a body to die for. Read your comment and then read my response then it will make sense..LOL.
    Minnie’s dress code part was for Fezzy not you…lol

77. Lustagp on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:39 am

Nonku sana you thighs were hidden girl , never ever hide your thighs again whether they have green strips or purple stripes you will never know what’s hot our there, hahahahha..

78. Vesa on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:44 am

Oh….Nonku, thanks for the explanation! I didn’t know how the 5 were chosen, I just saw them on stage and thought they were all picked randomly from the crowd.

Does this mean she’s not getting the car since there will be a redraw?

79. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:45 am

Lol @Lustagp …it would have been a horried site, I wud never want to traumatise people like that… Maybe after 4 months of gym and a bod like Pabi’s I will, for now d cellulite and der “bigness” will remain hidden…lol

80. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:47 am

Ok WHY are we not debating about what Boity and Sihle are Known for? Its all about “WHO can afford to hang around celebs” *afford* Hai You guys are hectic ka nnete, just because Boity and Sihle have celebs friends and they get all Invites to all kinds of Parties…… it does not mean you guys must HATE!!!

Yhuuuuu Ppl will Hang themselves!! tlogelang Mona Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

81. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:47 am

@Vesa I think she will keep the car, it would be wrong for them to take it away from her since they gave it to her in the first place…I think they will probably add one more A3 to the mix…

82. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:48 am

@Pkasts Boity was actually working, she was one of the pretty ladies who were working that night…

83. Kiki on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:50 am

@LustaGp,u always kill me with ur comments stru!!

@Nonku,do u perhaps know what our mkhulu Crous has to do with wat really happened that evening. He tweeted a lot of stuff about it but I am still lost,need someone with the TRUTH kaloku abantu bayakhuluma. The minute she was announced the winner people started talking..Hayi this whole thing is confusing,not that it changes anything in my life its just that ndiCurious qha! Lol

84. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:55 am

@Kiki I have no idea…all I know is they jsut flipped the script on us last minute…am sure it was somebody’s doing… it was just so strange how they said “ok guys the 5th person didn’t pitch, so its between the 4″ and then next minute Bonang will look for the 5th person…then we were told they were gonna do a random selection…Kim has been given the names and she will pick one…blah blah…that evening was confusing and mind you I was sober… at the end of it I just felt stupid and didn’t even enjoy the party becos I realised we had been played…

85. TL on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:57 am

Is it possible to phuca the woman now after her thighs have been a topic for a week on JC? Please bangadlali ngomntanabantu-dear DM Mr Crous neh.

Is that Sibusiso Zuma behind Yacob (with blonde hair)?

86. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 11:58 am

@ Sies………SPOT ON SISI!!!! It was mos def NOT about the Body!!!!!

87. Zida on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:00 pm

The ladies looked uber HOT. Minnie, Boity, Sihle, Pabi and you BS. And some boys too….that Lulo *fans myself*…even though you sounded stupid saying you were not paid to take a picture in front of the BFCheeky branding. DUH!

That Thandy girl was all over the place. Uyadika nyani. She bahaves likes she’s just become a celeb…maybe she is only getting invited to these things now.

And that Thabiso Khati….all I can say is Bridget, watch out girl…that is all.

88. lele011 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:03 pm

“t’s just a little sad that people are too busy guessing his sexual orientation to notice just what a talented performer he is.Phila,you just leave them to break their gaydars tryna figure you out, wena just continue singing, acting, presenting.”

BS I AGREE with you 100% on this point about Phila.The Phila gay/or not topic is BORING now.

Minnie this & that..tjo..yawn. this discussion seems to be about Minnie only…she is cute, enough now.

89. Miss H on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:03 pm

Lol, @TL you have just killed!

90. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:03 pm

LOL @ TL………………Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    That is a woman, I can Spot the Red bag from a Mile!! mara that was a good Laf

91. Miss H on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:05 pm

@Nonku I also want to be in the draw for the CT party, how did you enter?

92. Lela on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:07 pm

Kwaaaaaaaa @TL,hawu no one said anything about the body being part of the draw,as for me i was just commenting on he courage nje qha. @Sies I would take your advice about not commenting on thighs until I get rid of my own THUNDER ones but the thing is I don’t really need to cause most of the time I’m in the house and when I do go out I definately make sure I wear something that hides the thunder cause I wouldn’t want them to be a topic of the day like the lady in question.

93. Buhlebonga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:07 pm

So I asked who Sihle Bolani is and whether she has a TV show or is a model and that is interpreted as hating? Okay.
    We all know Boity is popular because of her timeless beauty as that Cheesanator girl!
    I didn’t know who Sihle Bolani is. #thatisall

94. fruitcake on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:14 pm

kwaaaaaaaa @ thunder thighs! JC ya rocka shem!

95. Lustagp on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:18 pm

@Buhlebonga- Sihle is one of our socialite like Khanyi Mbau but no luck in the entertainment industyr yet, she is popular on Facebook and you will alwasy find her in the right places, heheh dont ask me how do i know this.

@kiki my dear we have to keep the humour all the time people love to squabble on useless things…

96. posh on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:20 pm

LustaGp”Ladies just leave the ‘toyi-toying about thighs’ to us, we love seeing these cellulites they give a meaning to a boys night out uyaqonda”

thank you lustagp! I’ll remember this…..

97. lebza4sh0 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:26 pm

kwaaaaaaaaaa LOL *spinning on the floor* yho hai guys ya’ll talk hey.

98. Gudda on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:26 pm

Sihle B is HOT. Who’s taking care of her kid coz she’s always busy attending parties?

99. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:28 pm

Hawuuu kanti bekunomshika shika regarding the Winner of the koloyi hahaha haayi Thunder Thighs wil take u a long way!

Her outfit is nice but 4me it aint cheeky. @Lungsta she did dress up like the K sisters ur rite..
    I cant over the the lady standig next 2bridgette wuwii that dress SMH!

Bayibunda abantu i dress code *JBS*

100. vuyo on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:31 pm

Boity, Minie and Brown Sugar, God had all the time in the world when he was busy making these three ladies.

101. Nonku101 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:33 pm

@MissH… I entered via the FB Brutal Fruit page…but I think the subsequent competitions will be held at d parties where they will be choosing the cheekiest chickita’s…but just check out the page…

102. Buhlebonga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:36 pm

Thanks for the clarity @LustagP.

103. Ivanka on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:38 pm

can some please tell me how to enter the competion? wanna give it my best shot when they coem to Cape Town.
    Pity i know no one who will whisper the winner to Kim’s ears……..he he he hayi bantu people must just JBS and let the THUNDER THIGHS lady enjoy her ride.

104. TL on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:39 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa ok I didn’t see the bag, I was sure that it is a man-even thought it was that 3sum member.

105. TL on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:44 pm

This winner thing is confusing. So the names were given to Kim-why the names? Didn’t she have to look at her screen and choose the cheekiest dressed lady?

Does Minnie have a gold tooth?

106. primie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 12:50 pm

Hhayini lulo cafe is to hot shame .

107. Nokxie on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 1:13 pm

Gudda as a mom i take offence (not really) to that stupid question….hello Nannies!!! Thats why God provided use with cheap labour to exploit

Sihle is famous for once being or being someone’s Roll-ON (makhwapheni) infihlo eyaziwayo

108. MiniAyeye on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 1:32 pm

@Nokxie lol like hello really now lol!am a mom as well and I will never i mean never allow not to go out becoz i have 2 baby sit, haibo.

109. Brown Shuga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 1:54 pm

tl tl tl tl tl tl tl *dead*

110. lebza4sh0 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 1:55 pm

@TL no Minnie doesnt have a gold tooth

111. vivza on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 3:01 pm

Yoooooh!!! People talk but JC readers….yal r on a level of ur own…..I havn’t stopped laughing!
    Can we get a “Moment of silence together with a Standing ovation” for Pabi, Minnie, Boity n Lelo******** These women make me feel sooo urgly…LOL, Haaai no, dey r on a class of deir own with heat….nd guys dey r effortlessly B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L****WOW!!

Okay, now dat dat’s out dee way, Can sum1 get Lesley a minora razor?? Oh wyl u at it get him phila 2b de ambassadors please coz deair hair??!! SMDH!!! Uhmmmmmm Tatianna nd friend…..I have no words 2describe how hideous dey look.
    Onto Mkhulu Crous….shem he blocked me frm his twitter page afta I told him what a woman basher he was **look at de worry in my eye** JI was right, He looks lyk a child molester…usile, what duz he know bout weaves??? He told Aldecia on twitter 2get a new weave…nd I told him well, maybe u need a new brain!

I am not a brutal fruit fan, I thought it was sooo 90′s, it belongs to the “crown” generation but dis cheeky thing has brot it back…mybe de day I decide to drink it, de club wud’v run out of hunters dry…LOL
    U guys are entertaining!!!

112. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 3:13 pm

@ Nokxie……………..Could Sihle be Shagging Dj F? *Dony bite me, just Asking*

113. sefula on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 3:54 pm

@nonku thanks for explaining, it correspond well with wat KK said earlier abt her dating Co-owner.

114. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 3:55 pm

@ Pkasts… when JC was still raw when Fundi Khumalo & her borrowed leaopard print dress was an issue,I think someone did mention that,cos I did not even know who she was…and someone said that.

115. sefula on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 3:57 pm

@ fezzy why do u put Thalia and BS on the same sentence? Do u want to tell us something?
    Beauty n sexy doesn’t mean u have to be skinny n light.. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

116. Bee on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 4:11 pm

OMW these two women are the most gorgeous here: Lelo Boyana and Thalia Kau. Whooowi!!!

117. MissAN on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 4:18 pm

@ Bee… mhmmmm… they bahle abantwana bagezile.

118. Pkasts on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 4:25 pm

@ MissAn OMW i knew IT……..i’ve known it from da day i saw da photo comments on FB! Tjoooooo poor Wife…… Talk about Sindi when is Lulocafe jnr coming kanti? Khale re moletile

119. NthabiVDK on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 4:34 pm

never laughed this much..hayi Lela uyandibulala nge thunder thighs..gals looks absolutely stunning..pink dress..mhhh dunno bowt ur dress shame. Minnie n Boity ..hot..which one is Thandy..onomkhabanyana? #justaskin# Paloma in blue hayikhona, Wish I cud cc Tati’s whole body and decide. Oh, our JC winners? Kanti baphi bona? The fake one with a username I forgot.sfunukwazi.

120. VIP on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 5:42 pm

Boity’s claim to fame is sleeping with Khaya Dlanga bcoz she wanted to get the Cheesenator ad + befriending all Khaya’s celeb friends. Bayafanelana shame & they both midgets.She’s beautiful shame &fringe(sp)+all these spongo hiding hairstyles suit her

121. Nalizo on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 6:03 pm

Minnie,Pabi,Boity,BS…hotness.
    Bridgette….pretty,but needs to get rid of the weave.
    Sihle…..just OK
    Zinhle and Thembisa….a big NO

Paloma and friend….#dies
    Lady in Pink dress….#death
    Lulo lookalike….#buried
    Lulo’s hotness…#resurrection

122. Bruised Ego on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 6:26 pm

LOL @Nalizo….

123. kazisongo on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 6:33 pm

LMAO, kuyakhulunywa la shem! Can somebody from JC please interview Pabi.We need those weight loss tips

124. Brown Shuga on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 6:49 pm

VIP… Do we have to be so ugly? Sleeping with? How do u know? Hayi maan

125. Cherries00 on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 8:13 pm

#deathby all the comments, tjo u guys are just on another level, #IThankYou
    ‘Andiyazi ke le eny’ilokhwe…’ ayi BS nami snginamagama about that one, smh…
    ‘This was really just supposed to be a picture of me and Lulo Cafe (right).’ lmao, the other guy in the pic aint soo bad looking either… Eish Pabi mara, as peeps on twitter would say, ‘Id sonor her #nohomo’…
    uSihle is hot yena, but Im just not sure about the choice of outfit, or was she in the bid of being the most cheekily dressed??

126. VIP on Tue, 19th Oct 2010 9:45 pm

Askies BS, didnt mean 2 b ugly but it’s the truth, 100% truth. That’s my story& I’m sticking 2 it. Bloggers asked a Q about her claim 2 fame & I happen 2 know the answer. I wonder why I’m the only 1 attacked when I’m not the only 1 who said staff about her & Khaya

127. GoneBLACK on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:23 am

VIP I can vouch for u! U r spot on!! Ur choice of words thou! LOL!!!

128. syamthandaskota on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 4:13 am

Yho!! Lol. About sihle, I think she is/was a brand or marketing manager for Baby Phat. Or something along those lines.

129. SanN on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 5:37 am

@VIP..shame ya just found out yesterday from a reliable source. Smh shame, & Boity’s young to be playing these games. As a guy i think its terrible the things people will do for fame..smh.shame :(

130. Lue on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 7:25 am

Tjo the legs of that girl who won the car x no she should have atleast put some make up on them to hide those black things like some model I know

131. Pkasts on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 7:35 am

@ Lue….who is dat Model my dear..name and shame

132. Kiki on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 8:48 am

Hau,aren’t the black marks TATTOOS??

133. Jade on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 8:53 am

Hi all,

I was one of the 5 finalists. And also feel everything was very dodgy.
    They are doing redraw for us on Friday obviously to shut us up. I think they thought they were dealing with brainless ladies, but little did they know. They are letting the winner keep her car and I totally understand why Kim would pic her, she did look cheeky. Here’s hoping she gets her licence ASAP.

It’s just such an anti-climax for us now. Would love to win the car but hoping that they do everything legit this time.

134. Fezzy on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 9:12 am

@sefula…mncm!

135. Buhlebonga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 9:41 am

Wow.

136. Lady gaga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 9:42 am

hey ya’ll did u see my gal minnie on Generations yesterday???!! she looked so nunus. hai im happy for her maan!!!

137. Lady gaga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 9:43 am

yebo kiki it looks like its TATTOOS!! mara jc bloggers sometimes SMH!!

138. sexymm on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 10:19 am

The lady with Bridget Masinga,hawu!atleast ukube ukhumule imikhono yeroko ngoba ngathi iyakhumuleka..#deathby the lady in blue dress nomngani wakhe…

139. Bee10 on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 10:47 am

Is it just me i don see anything wrong with the winners legs(knees) i mean people have been raving about her since yesterday already. SMDH!
    Oh ja i saw Minnie on Sgene-gene last nyte and i think she was the bomb.
    Is she gona infect Ajax with HIV or the other way round *wondering*

140. Lady gaga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 10:49 am

HAIBO!!! Bee, and then??? where did u get that#generations??….he he he

141. Kiki on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 11:29 am

Hau Lady Gaga,where have you been?? There is an HIV story coming on Generations…We are all wondering who the victim is gonna be. Kunini silindile mara??

142. Lustagp on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 11:37 am

C’mon now i am not jealous of Minnie or anything but i feel i need to say this, why cast Minnie for this part maar Gen have loads of loyal extras on set, hayi shame i feel for these poor unkown souls who wish to act for real not pass by and be an extra for the rest of their lives, shuu media industry is very complicated kodwa…

143. Lady gaga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 11:48 am

Oh yaa, kiki now i remember. cnt wait!!

144. TL on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 12:16 pm

Dang another car! BS are you invited to the redraw? We need to see the winner, kinda unfair to laugh at the winner-by-fire-by-force’s legs and say nada about the áctual’winner. Jade and Nonku-will you guys dress like you were dressed at the launch?

145. Fezzy on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 12:23 pm

Ive said this once and Im gonna say it again. JC is just not what it used. When I joined JC, bekumnandi. I miss uNonkawu. *wondering how she came up with that name*

146. Groupi on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 12:39 pm

Yhu shaam izinto ezithetwa apha zingapha kwam’…Loving it though since some of us are not in tune with celebville.

147. BMS on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 12:53 pm

Bitches!
    Ah finally. I’m sure if you guys remember what I said last week about the girl ho;s name starts with a B and surname with a T, you’ll know I was talking about the darling!
    My sources- believe me everyone knows this I’m sure- B got the Generations role that Minnie has now, but poor darling cldnt take the role, when he sugar daddy K found out that it means that she has to kiss Ajax. Now he has an issue with psyfo, so didn’t want his gf sucking face with him.
    Golly the things girls do to get on top! shame o montle B… Get a guy your age baby and he won’t control u sisi.
    I saw u at the GQ awards… you really hated that gooide bag neh? Complaining? Tsk tsk
    Till next week.

Deuces

148. Kiki on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:04 pm

Heheheh tjo tjo BMS.

Fezzy,I miss Nonkawu too…lol

149. Lehakoe on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:09 pm

tjo BMS!

150. Fezzy on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:11 pm

Iza nazo BMS.

151. SanN on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah man its sad..Boity girl we all know u’re gonna MAKE IT! but we all know HOW u made it. its not worth it man. U’re too young..the things i heard yesterday, hurt me&i dont even know u ma. So stop befriending people to get 2where u wana be ma. Jst work hard..and if its no4 u, it not 4u ma. #jstsaying :(

152. Buhlebonga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:46 pm

Tjo BMS! Unezindaba wena o_O tjo

153. Sies on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:47 pm

Hayibo! Boity complained about the goodie bag on twitter so it is no secret, mainly coz it consisted of stuff for men only, nothing for the ladies. I would have also complained.

154. Lady gaga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:47 pm

wena SanN,just tell us what u know already…… even though i dnt like what im hearing about my gal Boity.whatever thruth it may be, i still say she rocks!!!!

155. Uthando on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:50 pm

@Fezzy Seconded on that note

BMS I think i like you more ke now umgosi phela lo oza nawo.

156. soul sista on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:51 pm

hahahaha trus BMS to come, drop a bomb on us and just disappear.

@Fezzy I think the sabotage really hurt us badly, mna I’m still recovering…

157. Buhlebonga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 1:58 pm

But guys Boity is too cute to be doing what BMS alleges that she is doing.
    Okay she complained about the goodie bag, I’d too. But the rest? ay ay ay

158. Kiki on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:03 pm

Hayi hayi guys leave the poor girl alone.I am not her fan,groupie etc but we all have choices. It’s her kuku not ours.Who questions who WE are sleeping with?? Hayi no guys niwrongo shem.

159. Kiki on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:11 pm

If Boity was 35 and doing what she is ‘supposedly’ doing now people will still judge and question her. So this has nothing to do with her age really.

160. SanN on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:12 pm

Im not here to put anyone’s dirty laundary.. SO I WONT. What i will say is that as a marketer in jozi i have friends (my homeboys) who work at a very very very very well known Production company..yeah..its no co-incidence that Boity got the wimpy ad/ that she’ll have many jobs to come. Damn man looks are deceiving dawg (i was shocked myself) U’ll just need to open ur eyes.. U either sleep/date ur way up/embark in those presenter search thangz/ or pray u get a chance. Datz da truth man. U can believe/leave it but either way its her choice not ourz&its her conscience she gotta live with. Da entertainment industry is dirty.word. IM OUT! Sanele

161. TL on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:13 pm

*gets a cup of coffee for umgosi*

162. Fezzy on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:22 pm

Mmmmm just flushed this with a Creme Soda and its going down very well. Keep it coming guys..

163. Sies on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:27 pm

SIES @ yall haters shining on Boity’s shine. The reason the likes of Sanele dont want to say anything its coz there is nothing to say really.

Yes, Khaya suggested her for the wimpy cheesenator ad and he was very public about it, nothing new there.

Yall acting as if you would never use contacts if you had them, uk’salayo she is moving on to do bigger and better things with her life while yall busy “skinnering’ about her.

164. Bee on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:38 pm

WHO CARES……..*PUKES*
    PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE. GEEZ!

165. Ivanka on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 2:58 pm

With you @Bee, who cares really. Non of you really knows the nature of Boity and Khaya’s relationship.
    Leave the kid alone.
    She a pretty thing and deal with it Hater.
    You old bags.

166. MiniAyeye on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:14 pm

m with u Sies! really maara vele yi ndaba ka bani ma uBoity a lahla u mlenze yeh?we all have different journeys to get to the TOP! so mind yos!!!!!

167. Fezzy on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:16 pm

Kwaaaaa at old bags!

168. fruitcake on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:26 pm

Hayike, since when is sleeping with ONE person a bad thing, mind you they are in the relationship. As to why she is in a relationship with Khaya only Boity and God can answer that. Nakhona have YOU seen them sleeping together, aowa people.

Yebo, siya uthanda umgosi but malicious damage to other person’s integrity is soooooo DISGUSTING *pukes*

Some of you are holding thumbs hoping to run into ‘connected’ people just so you can bang them, that is why le matha di clubs like they are going out of fashion.

169. Kim Possible on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:31 pm

ikuku ayina mileage’ …as Kiki said in her article….Boity is Hot peri peri namatha what :-)

170. posh on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:35 pm

Boity is stunning and Khaya is lucky to date such a young,fresh, hot girl…

171. Buhlebonga on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:36 pm

Thank you! Wow. Poor girl.

172. MiniAyeye on Wed, 20th Oct 2010 3:41 pm

LoL @fruitcake :) :) :) this is pure ENVY!

173. Brown Shuga on Thu, 21st Oct 2010 12:39 am

I know something that would prove BMS’ comment to be totally wrong but I’ll keep quiet… coz this article aint about B, it’s about BFCheeky.

174. Pam on Thu, 21st Oct 2010 9:48 am

BS is trying her best 2 protect her friends/groupies Boity & Khaya.This something that u say u know, since u don’t say it, it’s either it doesn’t exist or it was made up by them just 2 clear their names. All of a sudden it’s “this article aint about B”

175. Brown Shuga on Thu, 21st Oct 2010 10:24 am

Yeah yeah yeah…..

176. Ivy on Thu, 21st Oct 2010 11:01 am

@Pam,who is SanN protecting because she/he also said she/he is not gonna spill any beans on other people? I am just asking because really I find your comment about BS unnecessary. Anyway so what if she is protecting her ‘friends’? Wouldn’t you protect YOUR friends too?

177. Nthoentle on Thu, 21st Oct 2010 3:18 pm

ya neh…batho baa bolela hle. I’m glad I dont know any of these people le bolelang ka bona. Itjo!

178. sk1 on Fri, 22nd Oct 2010 2:50 pm

Mmmmm just flushed this with a Creme Soda and its going down very well. Keep it coming guys……. hahahaha

M glad m nt in celebville or entertainment industry ….kunzima jong!!!!!

179. Nthoentle on Fri, 22nd Oct 2010 3:38 pm

@MissAN u need to come to Polokwane, i bet you you will be singing a different tune…

180. MissAN on Fri, 22nd Oct 2010 3:40 pm

@ Nthoentle…confused…why must I come to Polokwane??

181. Thandy on Mon, 25th Oct 2010 1:01 pm

@Zida: Sweety I host “those things” you’re referring to. #JustSaying

182. Kiki on Mon, 25th Oct 2010 1:26 pm

Lol @Thandy.

183. Ivy on Mon, 25th Oct 2010 1:33 pm

Tell them Thandy. Some people have a tendency of just shooting without facts. SMH

You must be logged in to post a comment.