More Pics: Metro FM Awards Black Carpet

November 30, 2010 by

More pictures from the Metro FM Music Awards held in Nelspruit.

MetroFM

More of Minnie Dlamini’s Gert Johan creation.

The back…

Metro FM Awards

with Bonang

Metro Awards

When did Bonang get an ass hehehe. Nice fit.

Metro Awards

Hayi Ms Mbau’s dress looks cheap compared to the girls above… she loves her diamante stuff.

I think she forgot to put on both contact lenses coz if not then what kinda fashion is this?.

I really think Khanyi’s pretty and wish that she would get a proper job, whether it’s acting or whatever else and stop with this whole rich men & nudity campaign.

I almost fainted when I spotted DJ Fisherman (best Newcomer)… such hotness bawo and Kuli needs to tell me what the eff is going on between her and my crush :-(

Metro Awards

Top of my best dressed list, Claire Mawisa, damn!!! She’s wearing a Thula Sindi dress too and I’m wondering why Thula couldn’t make Zizo just as hott. I love this whole look, the hair, bag, the shoes…make up, smile, all just perfect!

Pearl Thusi

Pearl Thusi arrived with Best RnB Nominee Chad Saaiman. New couple? if so we approve, he’s hott and he can sing…

MetroFM

Metro FM DJ’s Adil and Amon. Eish, I think I like Adil…there’s something “cool” about him… Don’t let that wrong pout fool you.

metro awards

Mandoza was there with his wife Mpho. Another testament that there is true love out there. Through everything, they are still together.

Mandoza’s Nkalakatha didn’t win Song Of The Decade as expected and brotherman has been the subject of ridicule these past few days on Twitter because of a comment he made he on Club 808 on Friday. Mandoza was being interviewed and said “I have been in the industry for 10 years as a solo album”.

Funny but mistakes happen man plus this English is a problem at times…

Katlego Danke’s dress looked cute.

metro awardsVery cute! She’s a petite little thing…

Nelspruit Mayor Lassy Chiwayo and wife to be

Metro FM Awards

Mpho Maboi was another YFM DJ at the event.

Metro awards

LOL I wonder what she was thinking… I think it’s safe to say Kuli did her own make up this time.

We had a crazy time with her the morning after…

metro fm awards

I don’t care if this is fashionable or not… oksalayo if you’re a straight man who dresses like this #Phumelaynini

Khuli Chana lost the Best Hip Hop to HHP.

metro awards

Mam’ Daddy was there doing some work for Club 808

metro awards

Interviewing Nutty Nys (right) and Miza.

metro awards

Jozi performed at the event but didn’t go home with any of the 2 awards they were nominated for.

Chomee, Judith Sephuma and Pale

Pale and Chomee do look like sisters shem.

Talk about confidence. Designer, David Tlale.

metro awards

I’m tempted to say that this is Sinazo from A List but there is no way Sinazo is this thin plus she’s wearing a ring so who is this lady?

Refiloe Mpakanyane from Metro FM looked really hot in her David Tlale dress.

hotstix mabuse

Speedy and Stoan brought Hotstix Mabuse for their performance of Burn Out.

Tbo Touch

Stoan and Touch… Stunning!

I don’t know if you noticed but all the pics with thees Durban Boys are blurry… I wonder why.

Big Nuz made an attempt to look good and we really appreciate it. When they were performing, I couldn’t help but wonder how Mandoza felt considering that they are now occupying a spot he used to occupy.

Lulo Cafe

Lulo Cafe was on point… loved his look and he lit up the stage when he went to accept his Best Compilation award

Busi Lurayi with Lucia Mthiyane.

And I was caught running away from the celebs… didn’t want anyone ruining Gert Johan Coetzee’s work of art with their claws!!

Tomorrow we’ll have more pictures from the actual award ceremony. Those include :

Metro FM Awards

Khanyi Mbau in the outfit she presented an award in.

Be sure to check in tomorrow for more :-)

At Cosmo's Sexiest Men 2013 Party
Feeling Kerry's Look?
Sowetan's Sexiest List Of 2013/14

Comments

135 Comments on "More Pics: Metro FM Awards Black Carpet"

1. lwandie on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:57 am

I nominate(albeit belatedly) these 2 MetroFM posts for having the best variety ever of pictures on J.C,really impressive work!

I will single out the rarely photographed beautiful Clare Mawisa,wow…. still looking so hot and classy.She is way up there with the best, in my list of Mzansi’s real deal icons.

2. GA on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 6:02 am

Claire Mawisa sticks out for me as well Lwandie. Simple, sophisticated, Classy and humble confidence. She is a tall confident woman. And her Class AND confidence surpasses Tyra Banks’(and im a Tyra Fan) who usually looks pose-y.

And uhm….these designers…David Tlale…*smh forever*. The Dress dude…WTH. …haai!…*moving along…

3. Miss H on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 6:48 am

Claire Mawisa, wow what elegance. Guys does anyone know where I can get a dress for a wedding in jhb? Please help!

4. bey-bey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 6:54 am

claire looks very nice 10/10.da ladie in the pink dress is model Lerato Moloi models for este lauder,she is in EVERY magzine.her outfit is by Thula Sindi too,so is Blanca & Katlego Danke

5. bey-bey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:13 am

Tryed to find links to Katlego&Lerato&claire&Blancas dresses see http//:mimimagazine.blogspot.com/2010/11/global-fashion-show-thula-sindi.html

http//:afi.sdr.co.za/index.php?album=1006AFW%2F0401++Boudior+D-Huitres+and+Thula+Sindi&image=10B_41_9391_SIN.JPG

Zizos dress but defferent colour http//:afi.sdr.co.za/index.php?album=1001AJFW%2F0402+Thula+Sindi+and+Vesselina&image=10A_42_5120_SIN.JPG

am studying fashion and I really like Thulas work,very classy

6. bey-bey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:16 am

Tryed to find links to Katlego&Lerato&claire&Blancas dresses see http://mimimagazine.blogspot.com/2010/11/global-fashion-show-thula-sindi.html

Zizos dress but defferent colour http://afi.sdr.co.za/index.php?album=1001AJFW%2F0402+Thula+Sindi+and+Vesselina&image=10A_42_5120_SIN.JPG

am studying fashion and I really like Thulas work,very classy

7. Strolicious on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:18 am

lovely pics………DjFisherman damn brada….i only need 4 hours nawe,nothing more

8. Sandz_M on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:38 am

Wow Clair is haute!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!! what da hell is Mpho wearing…tjooo shame style asibonwa!! wow *dead* dead*

9. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:42 am

Strolicious, can we not fight please! Lol

10. bey-bey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:43 am

Can we have a moment of silent for mpho maboyis cheap green satin dress,hayi ke!!!

Khanyis body is nice but too many shiny diamantes for 1 pesson.ha se mo las Vegas mo!

11. Vesa on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:43 am

Claire is hotttt shem, and I see she’s wearing red soles!!! I love all Gert’s creations shown here…..stunning dresses!

And what the heck is Mpho Maboi wearing bathong? Haai man, this is what happens when bad clothes happen to good people!!

12. Strolicious on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:46 am

BS i only need 4 hours,he will be singing e different tune maka phuma and im going to Dbn 4 xmas….

13. Vesa on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 7:48 am

And Lulo Cafe is looking soo yummy!!!

Is Speedy not feeling heavy and hot in that wardrobe (sp)?

14. Lue on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:00 am

Clair Mawisa wow #Loves…shem khanyi looks awkward saw her tweet ya no i did not forget to put her contact lense it was done on purpose *lies* I like her second dress shem…..n Lelo looked good with her see through dress….did u get a peti-cort Lelo?

15. Katlego.SA on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:03 am

mara Khayni yena… how can she put one contact lense, this kid mara.

LOL! @ Stoan and Touch… Stunning… what about the third person on the left?!

looks like the whole of YFM was there….seems like YFM people run the entertainment industry these days, they are so all over.

16. Katlego.SA on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:06 am

Claire Mawisa otop vele!
    what does she do for a living now, is she still Metro FM Lifestyle what what?

Outie e bareng ke David Tlale ya khenya!

17. Katlego.SA on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:10 am

Tira looks like Wesley Snipes lately.

18. Lue on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:10 am

Jesus christ Lord have mercy on Mpo Maboi….wtf, was she trying to diss Metro FM she must be arrested for looking that….haikona girl go burn that thing

19. Strolicious on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:19 am

@Lue she needs a prayer,my matric dance dress look betta than lento ayifakile.

20. Tweets that mention More Pics: MetroFM Awards Black Carpet | Just Curious -- Topsy.com on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:26 am

[...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by ??OFFICIAL JORDAN™?? and LeloB™, Just Curious. Just Curious said: More Pics From The MetroFM Music Awards Black Carpet http://bit.ly/h55Fxl [...]

21. Lue on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:29 am

Lol @ strolicious I’m sure my matric dance dress looked 10 times better 2…

22. cherrie ka cleo on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:29 am

BS are u related to Cwaita Mtose by any chance niyafana maan

23. Mamo on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:38 am

Chomi’s dress is beautiful and flawless…I like…

Kuli’s make up bathong – SMH

Lulo cafe – Yummy!!

24. fruitcake on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:40 am

Tjo @ skhindi sa David Tlale.
    Claire Mawisa still looks the same as the first tym I saw her, very beautiful and classy lady she is. *I also wonder what she does for a living*

25. Fezzy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:50 am

Speedy looks like Father Christmas!

26. Pjay on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:51 am

@Lue Lelo’s dress was stunning shem….and wasnt see-through! Tltltl!! Khanyi’s second outfit….veeeeery interesting!! *giggles and disappears into cave*

27. Dladla on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:55 am

No, Bonang looks her age on that photo with Minnie. Minnie looks fat in that dress, mara she is beautiful.

As for Khanyi, I like her dress, and I agree with Ms Brown Shuga that she should start getting a life and stop hanging around sexually deprived gay guys who look like they are anoerexic…

Andiyazi le inxixwe nguMpho Maboi into. I bet you she made that herself, even Jet stores don’t sell such crap.

Whoa!!! 999 people… LOL’… And Judith??? I mean, bathong!

David Tlale looks fabulous!

What’s with cute boys getting fat na? Ewe, I am talking about Lulo… Izidlele…. LOL’… It’s like that samuel guy from gen, you wouldn’t believe he was once a hotty!

Ouh, and Ms Brown Shuga… I am noticing something with the way you now write about Speedy and that guy whose face looks like a biltong (Akon’s best friend), but I am not going to say it… Mara I bet you, I am not the only one who notices that.

ISHMIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *waves*

Anyway, I still think Mandoza is the cutest thing ever, despite the drama in his life. And, he knows how to dress up.

28. manny on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 8:57 am

haai mpho maboi …ekare shes going to a wedding somewhere ko thembisa

29. mamdladla on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:00 am

OMG Mpho Mabooi!!!!!!! hhayi sisi awukwazi ukugqoka!

30. lejazz on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:02 am

Eish the picture of Busi Lurayi is so not on.mmmh Claire is one hot lady yoh..uh I guess Chomee and Pale were compelled into posing together by Judy Sephuma but they indeed look like sistas.

Can’t wait to see how the ceremony was set up in the stadium ai Nelspruit mara..don’t they have auditorium or some kinda like dome

31. Pjay on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:03 am

I think the mayor’s fiancee is stunning!! Wow!

32. Ivanka on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:03 am

Dang! I gotta go. Will check more when im back but Lulo, Lulo……oh Boy you hot…Fundi is the luckiest….
    Katlego’s dress I am so mad about.

33. Buhlebonga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:09 am

I like Tlale’s shoes, Touch and Stoan’s suits and I think Claire, Minnie, Bonang, and Refiloe turned it up!
    Big Nuz and L’vovo look a mess and there are many stylists available for them in Durban to stop wearing suits from Ideals. #thatsall
    I’m sure Markhams has decent suits for overweight gents.

34. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:09 am

Dladla, speak your mind bhuti… no need for codes here.

35. Ntshepeng on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:14 am

Sipho Hotstix please lose mkhaba. eish this man is still hot shem.

Yho Claire’s face should be everywhere. that gal is hotttttt!!!!!!

Mpho Maboi, hayi kabi ausi that look does not do you justice at all!!!! you have a great body to hide it under that dress.

Love’d your dress Lelo….eish le wena they must make you face
    of something.

don’t know if Khanyi is saving money or what but that dress and the one she wore ko Botswana look very Foschini shame.

36. Zah000 on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:15 am

Mpho Maboi, the dress, the bag errthing nje *smdh*
    Kuli’s make up hhai ngeke

Wow Lulo yum-e. Claire Mawisa *timeless*

WTF is David wearing *Lord have mercy*

Speedy’s outfit *pukes*

hehehe your girl B* has an ass manje… She looks stunning though, as always

37. Ntshepeng on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:21 am

How long is Katlego going to rock that Generations weave? Pretty face shem.

38. bey-bey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:22 am

Brown suga maybe yo hair should have been up to complement the dress.it looks a little jezabel-nyana down but you stil pretty

39. Secret Agent Squirrel on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:38 am

Claire Mawisa did look hot! nice one Thula :o )

Mbau’s Dress is questionable.

i also like the pink dress which looks like she ran into a big bug that went splat!

Mpho Maboi, NOOOOOOOOOOOO! You are a pretty girl, but never ever wear that again!

Katlego Danke’s dress is gorgeous! nice one.

@Bs, a girl with many talents, and shes Hot!!

Bonang + Minnie also looked fab!

David, i get you! i feel that designers need to stay
    unique and different, they need to be creative.

40. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:43 am

hehehe Bey-Bey I was told to do that actually but eish.. I don’t listen..

41. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:46 am

Ayeye bathathe Clair Mawisa………..Hotnessssss!!! and my baby Minieeeeeeee lovely!!! so gert made an ass enhancement dress for Bonang,tjo! she looked beautiful though!!

Lulo………..ungenzabusy yazi,even my man is jealous cause i have him as my screensaver…lol

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ Mphomaboi sesi o paletse sota!!!

42. Silvio on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:56 am

ok i like this. As i was about to comment my boss came behind me and said , “Zolani can i also see the pictures” damn! i felt like i could squim. anyhows i bought me a gull-bladder. i showed him and he watched and walked away. the bad thing is i had a papers in front of me as if i were working. lol #my love for just curious.

going back to commenting.
    i was busy thinking about my comment for Bonang and Minnie and then i saw Claire, that is HOTTNES AND ITS BEST. is she single?

i think Minnie is more in most things than Ms Beyonce SA herself.

U-Khanyi andiyazi ingxaki yakhe yena , she needs imithandazo to come back to reality.

i’m sorry to echo you Buli but Zizo would definately rocked a more her age dress.

and you are not looking too bad yourself BS, you kinda resemble Rihanna with isiphongo. NDIKUTHANDA UNJALO!

pALE AND cHOMEE, JTO AMAZINYO

Stoan, Touch and Lulo were on point.

David Tlale< TSHISA!!!

usisi Nomakula yena, ndizakumbona Sunday. Lol

more more more.

43. Smatsatsa sa Welkom on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:57 am

The Lady in the Pink dress with black detail is Lerato Moloi..
    Minnie looks smoking HOTT!

44. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:58 am

BS was this the dress u tweeted u ruined???

45. Miss-Jay on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:59 am

Clair Mawisa is HOT.She was the best dressed female for mina.
    Bonang and Minnie looked like they were dressed for i Matric Dance still got mad love for them though.
    Mpho Maboi looks cheap. Why was she wearing a plastic dress. Hai looks like YFM does not pay her enough.Now I know why Bonang and Dineo Ranaka have extra jobs.

Lulo Cafe looks hot as usual. Hnm*Got a crush on him*lol joking

Khanyi Mbau ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh*Can give her money to pay her fees if she can go to school*She doesnt have brains shame yazi.I mean really which woman wants to make her a men her career ka 2010?Khanyi ever heard of ladies doing things for themselves Eg Bonang?

I love David Tlale his brave and I love him/her for that.

Kuli Roberts bought that dress from Noord Taxi Rank.

46. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:00 am

gotta love siyabonga ngwekazi,dude is a crazy dresser of note,bt i love him!!!…….lol

47. Zida on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:01 am

Maybe your girl B had butt pads on…so many celebs wear them in the U.S.

That guy is trying so much to be Marc Jacobs with the skirt wearing coonery. He’s not straight of course…he broke up with his butt playing partner they were in business with, that’s why RJKay is no more.

One of the best dressed was definitely Noni Gasa. That dress was gorgeous.

I loved Dineo’s shoes, especially the back.

Ok, time for some gossip. What’s with married men leaving their wives partying to creep in the bathrooms? Nhlanhla (the twin), ooh hhayi shem. And Jeff…you have such a beautiful wife in Joan but you continue with your shenanigans.

And can somebody please tell me what a grown man is doing with a boy barely out of his teens. Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but Lesley, I’m giving you a side eye. I’ve also noticed that the models are your preferred hangers on.

48. primie on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:01 am

Katlego looks cute ,the mayor and his soon soon wife look like they are going to a halloween party ,shm at mpho ,and anything i have to say about lulo will be X-RATED so comment reserved *naughty smile**

49. Miss-Jay on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:05 am

Brown Suger you looked beautiful.Love your dress

50. lele011 on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:11 am

One of my few BEST DRESSED has to be REFILOE MPAKANYANE. damn she looked ravishing, fabulousity. Well done to David Tlale for that dress, perfect for her.
    Claire Mawisa also looked beautiful…that dress perfect for her skin as well. Nice.

BS i once agree about Adil, there is really something about that man. been noticing for a while, i like him, is he single? i like him *giggles*

Yhooo Mpho Maboi mara bathong, the only thing i like about that dress is that its a one shoulder type. the rest she looks like a magogo. that colour..modzimo. let me not say more, coz this might contribute to her campaign that the blogs are dissing her, LOL.

51. Strolicious on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:12 am

that pink dress looked beautiful on Terry kwi Top billing

52. KevCare on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:15 am

Dear All you need is Love:

I have had a crush on Claire Mawisa since 19vantuka till now! Its not fair!! ELife ifana na maDice……

HAhahahah

DJ Tira o apere suit ya Edgars….D66 to be exact? #jusasking “ShukushukuTSHAAAA”

Big ups to Arthur Mafokate for being able to CLONE Chomee!! *hides*

@BS, y dont u say anything about SPEEDY!? HAHAHAHA #JusTeasing

Nelspruit probably has THEE FUNKIEST Mayor ever!!

53. Cinnabon on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:19 am

When I grow up I want to be Claire Mawisa…HOTT!
    I want to be David Tlale’s MUSE…He is Uber-Fab!
    @BS…ndicela uyeke uSiya wam…ndingedanga ndangxama!
    Speedy…REALLY??!

54. Secret Agent Squirrel on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:20 am

Katlego Danke, Claire Mawisa, Bonang, and Minnie are
    Best dressed in my books.

i still have to think about the worst!

55. Strolicious on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:22 am

Secret Agent dnt stress urself abt the worse Mpho Green dress ne skwama se ngwe(leopard)

56. cijimpi on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 10:37 am

uthibo thinta ngathi uya boda!
    wa zaca kangaka yini pho?

57. Lex on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:04 am

Haai,the BODYSUIT that Khanyi presented the award in…
    Mpho Maboi, nx-x-x-x,tjo.
    Bertha Charuma still looks hawt, so does Arthur Mafokate. They refuse to get old, LOL. Eish there are so many ppl I wanna diss, but because BS knows who I know who knows ppl, I may get into trouble so I’ma leave it at that, kwa! Claire Mawisa o montle bagaetsho,tjo!

58. Gudda Gudda on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:10 am

-Someone pls pls BURN all Speedy’s clothes. There’s rily nothin 2010 abt him. His style sucks.Cmon boet!!
    -Don forget Mpho Maboi’s clothes too! lol.
    -Claire Mawisa, WOW. She is one HOT cougar. I js want 2hrs wit ya.lol
    - Khuli mfanawam, Is that a phuza face???

59. Vesa on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:14 am

Thanks Stro…..I was wondering where I saw the pink dress Lerato Moloi’s wearing before.

60. capribabe on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:18 am

I luv Mpho Maboi mara haikona that dress is horrendous mayb she must date uSpeedy they hv soemthing in common abakwazi ukugqoka period… Claire is on point, Touch looks elegant in that suite

61. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:26 am

U right stro that Pink dress suited Terry qa..Im so glad we have a variety Big Ups JC …Minnie & Bonang looked exquisite Katlego Danke looked very sxy eish she reminds me of my days b4 Gundi
    that green for grass dress wuwii enuf said im sure uyazisola shame

Kuli that make up= OIL crayons 4rm CNA
    Speedy -towel = xmas tree decoration gone wrong
    Claire Mawisa…on point perfecto!!

62. Enhle014 on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:35 am

here goes

bonangs dress is beautiful and very internation<minnie is okay but she wore the wrong shoes with that dress!! Pearl Thusis dress is ugly we expect better from a model and Mphos green disaster looks like it was sewn by motlalepule from down the road ka fabric ya R10 a metre its ugly my matric dance dress ya !10 years ago looks better,less said about that bag of hers and the nasty shoes the better…wish we had how do i o
    look in SA!! Lerato Molois weave look horrible but the dress is cute even though it didnt fit the "glam theme yama metro!!and the rest are just aight nothing special!!

63. K.S. on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:37 am

Mpho Maboi…….u NEED Jesus shweems.

64. Lex on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:40 am

Oh and for a change, Kuli was ‘nicely’ drink, phela that one, Kwek’!

65. Gobsmacked on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:41 am

LULO CAFE…………. #NUFFSAID

66. Seponono on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:42 am

“And Jeff…you have such a beautiful wife in Joan but you continue with your shenanigans.”@Zida you are so spot on that Jeff needs to be exposed for the cheat he is!!!the girls he cheats with dont have anything on Joan,why cant he just leave her if he’s bored with her and stop putting her at risk of sti’s?nxa men!!
    Sorry just had to register and vent,Great article BS!!

67. Secret Agent Squirrel on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:43 am

@mama ka Gundi
    Nice of you to join us :o )

68. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:47 am

@secret agent squirrel*waving* ;-)

69. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:05 pm

Zida keep going we listening hun…………lol!!

70. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:07 pm

“Katlego Danke looked very sxy eish she reminds me of my days b4 Gundi”………..he he he ai mama ka Gundi!!!

71. primie on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:12 pm

shem bantu can someone please say something about how decent chomee looks …..oh can we another moment of silence for u lulo ka fundi *said with such pain**

72. Thiwe on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:30 pm

oooooooooooooh didnt realise Lulo Cafe is this hot!*fainst and regains consciousness*. My goodness, mzansi men are devine!

73. Bigmama on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:32 pm

Hai Ms Mawisa wa rocka shem, she has looks and body shem hottttttt

@ZIDA JEff is so busy, I know what you mean.

74. JustPS on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:36 pm

Which one is Mpho Maboi? Bathong!! is it really that bad?

75. Smatsatsa sa Welkom on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:39 pm

Jeff will not change, i’ve known him since his days as a Sales Rep ya ko Smirnof…his marraige to Joan is great PR for him,he has never been faithfull to his wife (even before they got married)and won’t start now……….well, until he is in a nappy and on his death bed.
    Truth is, he is not about to quit the game anytime soon….sad truth!

76. JustPS on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:39 pm

Oooops never mind my phone is failing me here can’t clearly see pics…..Tjo y’all r funny!

77. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:43 pm

enough about Jeff guys… unless you are attaching evidence. I don’t wanna get sued please.

78. Fezzy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:44 pm

Ubani uJeff?

79. Jellytot on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:46 pm

@bey-bey its lerato moloi for elizabeth arden. She is doing a great job. And that new yardley girl, so proud of them

80. BeyBey on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:48 pm

OMG… there is another Bey-Bey? BS you must do something about these mofos who steal our names!!! Geezeee

Ginger Biscuit really loox nice, I like

81. Sobza on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 12:59 pm

Claire Mawisa…will you marry me?
    Mpho Maboi…what were you thinking? Saw you at the Kickoff SoccerBabes Party and you looked much better than you do in that horrible Pep/Fashion World dress. Took you only two days to commit the worst fashion crime. I bow before you…Worst Dress in 2010 goes to you

Zuluboy….old habits never die mfana
    Speedy….mix masala mfo, kuhlanga-hlangene qha bhuti. I guess you trying to keep the Sisqo image alive(it’s long dead)
    Dineo Ranaka…that looks like i nightie

Bafana coach-Pitso looks shiny and lost

82. mmat on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:28 pm

Lelo o apere see through – i like i like

83. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:34 pm

Sobza where do u see Pitso??

84. Mvinjelwa Pamella on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:41 pm

Death by Mam’u Judith Sephuma’s clivage…kanene how many kids does she have now* starts counting * 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 eish stops* hehehe what if the pillow’s in Bonang’s ass fell while waving to the fans kwi Balck carpte hahahahahah loo mbono… u cant put pillows and be comfortable sana….lets have an all night prayer for pale glittering dress… i think she was going to play Cinderell a after the awards…@ BS how old are you sana umhle ubuso bakho doesnt even need make up* registers a diploma in ” i want to be Bs when i grow up”
    where is BOITY?( hides)

85. Mvinjelwa Pamella on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:44 pm

sorry for my bad spelling, am typing fast so that i can go back to work… i mearnt Pale’s dress, the gal from 999.
    (ashamed)

86. JustPS on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:47 pm

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa @Bonang’s pillow falling while busy waving at her fans hahahahahahaahahah Pamella you naughty you!!

87. Fezzy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 1:55 pm

@BS….I went back to check the pics for Pitso and then I thought maybe mina angimazi u know.

88. SilentBloggar on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:11 pm

Whooooooohoooooooo, thank you so much JC no one does Red Carpert reports like you. Many pretenders to the throne but you rock. One day we will see JustCurious TV before 2015. I tell you guys.
    Anyway:
    Can we have a moment of silence for Minnie Khune’s curves. Yho she has a boddddyyyy for days. Inhle ingane yabantu. Can someone please clarify for me: Do Minnie and Bonang really get along or they are jus polite to each other for the sake of LIVE. I ask because Minnie’s best friend was allegedly doing B’s Superman not so long ago. BMS would clarify this for us if she hadn”t suffered a cyber death.
    Claire Mawisa looking so lovely.
    Katlego Danke – lovely and different. Is that a David Tlale creation?
    Mpho Maboi – no comment, she didn’t even have the decency to iron this puke green dress.
    Where is a picture of Gabisile Ndebele? Girl, contrary to popular belief a Little Black Dress (LBD) is not for everyone.
    It is very possible to look like a stuffed sausage in an LBD.
    LuloCafe – best dressed man. Munhle.

Z

89. Style_Lista on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:13 pm

Best Dressed
    1. Claire Mawisa by Thula
    2. Refiloe Mpakanyane by David Tlale
    3. Azania Ndoro last dress on stage by -David Tlale

Mpho Maboi’s dress & Kuli’s make up some please call Avbob for me.

90. Style_Lista on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:16 pm

@Slientbloggar Katlego’s dress was Thula Sindi’s creation.

91. Makgotso on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:19 pm

It can only be David Tlale that can rock that look and the men’s purse.

Claire: Looked very beautiful bathong, nice one Claire.

Kuli’s makeup especially the blush is 3 much aowa.

BS Ubumuhle heard you on Ismael’s show that you were going to rock Gert

92. lindiwe on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:21 pm

“Best Dressed
    1. Claire Mawisa by Thula
    2. Refiloe Mpakanyane by David Tlale
    3. Azania Ndoro last dress on stage by -David Tlale

Mpho Maboi’s dress & Kuli’s make up some please call Avbob for me. ”
    @Style_Lista i agree with you!

Kwaaaa @SilentBlogger your comment spot on! exactly. Gabi posted a pic of her black dress on saturday on twitter i nearly died of laughter. it shows when you cant dress, do not make it a point to diss other people a lot.

93. Smatsatsa on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:24 pm

@BeyBey That’s what happens when u silentblog.. I’ve been silent blogging 4 a year and now I see “Smatsatsa sa Welkom”..

At least mina I’m an International Smatsatsa shem.. lol! #Nolovelost#

94. Smatsatsa on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:33 pm

Now that my silence is broken, let me start by saying that these durban boys are heading for obesity, zonke bonke…
    Haai no man, they must at least try and look healthy if not sexy

95. coca-cola on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:34 pm

few weeks back one of the jc writters wrote an article about journalists being friends with celes which makes them not deliver much gossip to us since they dont wana write bad things about “their friends” and i honestly think wena brown shugga you one of them when it comes to dineo and cc ravele,no matter how bad/unappropriate their clothes are you never comment,you just upload their pics and live it there..like dineo for instances i honestly think she looked nice but not for awards where people are wearing nice evening dresses ect but you didnt say anything plus i hear you and dineo are tight,or ist the way its done vele you critise those you not close with n live those you tight with with???

but otherwise im not beefing with you,i love u way too much n im a big fan of jc i read it everyday hence i was able to spot that in most articles were dineo’s and cc ensembles are not realy amazuing you say nex

o kiki also does it for me, she aint scared of anyone and she says it like it is

96. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:41 pm

Lol, i also laughed my ass out @ Gabisile’s outfit(LBD)it was a shame.poor gal,bt i also blame her “friends” for compimenting her on that night! and to think she is ALWAYS talking bad about other kids on twitter,shame!!!!

97. SilentBloggar on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:42 pm

Thank you @Style_Lista regarding Katlego’s dress. So by the look of things – Gert Johan, Thula Sindi and David Tlale are the kings of the Mzansi Red Carpert. What happened to Stoned Cherrie? Bongiwe Walaza? and that other strange designer couple (I forget the name).I knew it even back then, the strong focus on African Inspired designs is going to back fire. The fad was big and worked for them, but it seems they didn’t evolve and move with the design times. Even Joyous Celebration has stopped wearing those Contemporary African Outfits.

98. Mvinjelwa Pamella on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:51 pm

is Gabi dating Zuluboy vele?

99. lindiwe on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 2:52 pm

kwaaa @LadyGaga i have noticed, dont trust Twitter friends that much hey…they will lie to you & say you look beautiful when you actually dont! hehehe..
    Fellow bloggers help, what does LBD stand for kahle kahle?? heheeh

100. Ntshepeng on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:17 pm

@Lindiwe Lil Black Dress

101. MissAN on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:19 pm

@ All.. hello!!! uKhanyi is starting to look like Joyce Wildestein aka Cat Woman… Cha,uSpeedy is making my job difficult,what the hell is wearing? He looks like he is going to some Kid’s Awards.. Clair Mawisa!! Hott! Hott!!!

@ Lindiwe… little black dress aka LBD

102. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:26 pm

Heee Coca-Cola so just coz I tweeted CC today all of a sudden, I never “say anything” about her outfits? heheheheh.

Dineo is not the only person whose clothes I didn’t talk about on this post.I didn’t say anything about Pearl, Kuli, Mpho X 2, Busi, Lucia, Lerato, Pale, Chomee, Judith, KhuliChana and Mayor;s wife to be… I have many friends in the industry mos…

103. Fezzy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:27 pm

Ive said this and Im gonna say this again…I dont like uGabi cos she’s always dissing abantu and yena umubi. I’ll be really disappointed if she’s really dating uZuluboy cos I like uZuluboy and he’s a nice guy, he’s a sweet guy.

104. matete_wa_nkosheng on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:35 pm

Dear JC bloggers I thank you for making my week!! I just had to go through thegabi’s timeline to see the LBD! Its called the LITTLE black dress for a reason gabi yoh habao rate, letting you leave the house looking like that?? Kwaa @ stuffed sausage #dead

105. Style_Lista on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:37 pm

@SilentBloggar I agree with if you don’t evolve as a designer you might as well turn to the left, fashion is about moving forward once your designs are copied by Chinese and sold at the flea market you need to raise the bar.

106. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:45 pm

tltltltltltltltl @ matetw_wa_nkosheng, horrendous ne?!…..lol

107. Ivy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 3:51 pm

Hi everyone. Let me also go through that Gabi’s timeline and see the LBD.

108. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:00 pm

run as fast as u can Ivy,u wont be disappointed……..lol!!!!

109. Ivy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:08 pm

I just saw the LBD. What a yawn,those legs are so wrong for that dress. I don’t know why she always thinks she is better than everybody. SMH @ you Miss “I have reliable sources”

Claire is beautiful and so were the ladies from LIVE. I like Chomee’s dress,BS,Lulo & Stoan you guys were stunning.

Mpho,Zulu & Speedy,I am speechless.

110. Fezzy on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:13 pm

Eish by the time I get to Miss Gabi’s timeline, maybe uzobe ayisusile i LBD or protected her tweets.

111. MissAN on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:16 pm

@ Ivy… she should have gotten those Body Lifts from Glomail… shame pity black did not make her lean…

112. Lady gaga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:20 pm

LOL

113. matete_wa_nkosheng on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:22 pm

It is lady gaga!she should have known better hai! Lol tjo true batho ba ko twitter ba sleg going on about how hot she looks #diesathousanddeaths!

114. Lela on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:28 pm

Sorry to burst your bubble Smatsatsa but Smatsatsa sa Welkom has been here since 25 November last year but she silent blogs most of the time unless you start talking about Cleo then she will surface with guns blazing for the child he allegedly neglected. lol

115. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:29 pm

Huuuu guys niyawaqalile… back to the topic please.

116. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:31 pm

LOL Lela so true about Smatsatsa sa Welkom kwaaaaaa

117. coca-cola on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:35 pm

brown shugga im not on twitter so i dont know about you twitting cc and i wasnt just toking about these pics only,iv seen them on many occations n i only wondered y you never comment on them but anyway now that iv mentioned this i know you will start commenting hahahahahhahahaha HOPEFULLY

This is not a hate comment. i love o strue lol

118. coca-cola on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:37 pm

i love you i ment lol

119. Smatsatsa sa Welkom on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 4:51 pm

Lela and Brown Shuga,le phapha jwana, le di popeye…by the way,I will sleep better at night when he starts maintaining his child..
    The fake smatsatsa…hambo lala…
    Back to Bonang’s butt implants…..

120. Zida on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 5:09 pm

@ Pamella and Fezzy. To answer your question, go and see my comments on the Hansa Legends party thread.

121. Zan on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 5:37 pm

I agree with Coca cola about BS not saying anything about Dineo’s outfit when doesn’t look hot, but when Dineo’s hot, she’ll say something. I noticed that a long time ago. BS u r just defending urself saying Dineo’s outfit is not the only 1 u didn’t comment about on this blog. Yes it’s not the only1 but the fact is, since she’s ur friend u never say anything when u know she looks pap

Back 2 the topic, Katlego’s dress was no. 1. Claire, Refgiloe, B & Minni alos looked hot, but Minni’s shoes were wrong , check pic 1, the big toe ingaphadle, didn’t fit in, too big 4 the shoe

122. Jellytot on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 6:21 pm

Bonang has always had an ass, she just doesnt have the hips to support it. Jealous down she looks hot in the fhm thing! Better than the skobo white girls there

123. Brown Shuga on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 9:37 pm

*autoignore*

124. Bigmama on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:33 pm

BS re go tlhwaetse by now, o sa worra.

125. MsRooi on Tue, 30th Nov 2010 11:46 pm

Oh Lulo, Lulo, Lulo!!! Hmmmmmmmm *goes into dreamland*.. Gosh, Fundi must just disappear for a day or two hey! He is so yummy… *fans self* modimo!

126. Brown Shuga on Wed, 1st Dec 2010 12:05 am

wa itsi accepting people for who they are is difficult so ke a leboga Big Mama hehehe

127. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 1st Dec 2010 10:42 am

JC’s time is incorrect neh my watch says 10:41 last comment 4rm BS 12:05am ..hai is me or side effects of alchohol diet??

128. Groupie on Wed, 1st Dec 2010 11:09 am

hawu mama ka G… BS posted at 12h05 am and u posted at 10h42 a few minutes back mos. It is the side effects lol

129. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 1st Dec 2010 11:23 am

Then Groupie who is right ke..then i need to stop this diet

130. Sobza on Wed, 1st Dec 2010 3:17 pm

Sobza where do u see Pitso??

BS…check the pic with Kenneth Mashaba & L’vovo, the guy with a shining suit looks like Pitso, or maybe I need amaspectacles.

131. Brown Shuga on Thu, 2nd Dec 2010 7:26 am

He’s Part of Big Nuz nje

132. T-Licious on Thu, 2nd Dec 2010 2:29 pm

Claire Mawisa…to the point!!! Stunning black beautiful woman, mother of the earth, queen of the universe….a black rose indeed!!!

Just an hour with her is all i need!!!

133. mtmonadnock.org on Fri, 27th Jun 2014 6:05 pm

mtmonadnock.org…

More Pics: Metro FM Awards Black Carpet | Just Curious…

134. wiki-wander-optik.de.server916-han.de-nserver.de on Tue, 1st Jul 2014 8:04 pm

wiki-wander-optik.de.server916-han.de-nserver.de…

More Pics: Metro FM Awards Black Carpet | Just Curious…

135. Cheap carpets ikea on Thu, 18th Sep 2014 12:35 pm

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your site. Do
    you ever run into any internet browser compatibility
    problems? A small number of my blog visitors
    have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera.
    Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?

Feel free to surf to my homepage: Cheap carpets ikea