Love Off The Social Networks

February 8, 2011 by

On Sunday, someone on Twitter posted a message questioning why a certain guy wasn’t following his girlfriend on Twitter. My immediate reaction to this was “Why should he?” She reasoned that he also (often, if not always) ignores her tweets to him & never replies. She said this meant she doesn’t matter to him, because she, on the other hand, tells everyone who cares to listen that he’s her man.

My take on that is this: Firstly relationships that are run on Social Networks come with problems because as it is with most conversations that take place on such platforms, whatever is said there is more for “showing off” than it is about the message being relayed. There are also all these “bored” people who are always just sitting there watching what this one is saying to the other. Perhaps the boyfriend does reply to her tweets but does so via DM (Direct Message) where the message will only be seen by her: the person it’s intended for.

Even though I didn’t agree with the lady’s sentiments, it raised an interesting question:

“Should you and your partner be Facebook Friends? Does he/she have to follow you on Twitter and vice versa? Why?”

I personally don’t have a problem with either being friends or not. I think it depends on the kinda people that you are, how you met (perhaps you met on these platforms) and your preferred ways of communication. I however don’t think it should be an expectation or a requirement that “Now because we are dating you must follow me on Twitter and we must be Facebook Friends”.

Why? Don’t we meet at home? Don’t we chat on BBM/SMS already?

As far as I can tell, it’s mostly women who take such things to heart and I understand why because I’m a woman and I experience the same things.

When we are in love or in that infatuation zone we thrive so much on the public attention, it makes us feel like “Yeah, he’s acknowledging me to the world.” As if this means he would not cheat on you or it would make other women respect you as his woman & stay away, when we all know it doesn’t & won’t. The more you get him saying all those sweet nothings to you on Twitter, is the more someone else is saying “I want him to do that with me” and they’ll go for him (LOL, okay, maybe it’s not as simplistic) and also, people don’t like seeing happy faces man. That’s just the honest truth so when some see an exchange of these sweet messages, they go “ I wonder ba tlo fella kae” and wish for something bad to happen. You know that thing about how people rejoice in others’ misery? It’s real because Lord knows there have been moments (and I say this with the biggest regret) where I have rejoiced in other people’s misery.

So, in a case where either one of or both partners are celebrities, I wouldn’t encourage any of them sharing all those “Miss you baby” typa tweets. And taking offense when the man who goes shopping with you, sleeps next to you & gives you multiple orgasms every night doesn’t reply to your tweet or Facebook wall posting, is the biggest load of nonsense ever.

Kanti is it about how things are between the two of you or about everyone’s perception out there? Because the only reason you would be offended with him/her not replying on a “public” platform is IF it’s about the image you think it would portray to other people.

And shem I’m in no way saying that if you are dating a person you can’t laugh at their funny tweets, nor comment on their status updates, I’m talking about … eish, you know what I mean and these are not laws, they are my thoughts and opinions so people are allowed to disagree.

This is definitely so much easier for me to write than it would be to do in my personal space but sadly we live in a sad world… a sick world where you have to hide/conceal your happiness because if the rest of the world finds out you are happy and the reason why, they would try and steal it away from you.

So, should you and your partner be Facebook Friends? Does he/she have to follow you on Twitter and vice versa? Why?

P.S. Dear #FutureHusband, I know what I wrote but I’m asking nicely shem, please reply to my tweets/FB messages coz mina I’m sensitive. *hides

The Deal: American Soapies on SA Television
Woody Allen Scandal Resurfaces
Pics: The Hong Kong StopOver

Comments

253 Comments on "Love Off The Social Networks"

1. Litoh Austine Situko on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:38 am

Mmm…you’ve hit the nail in the head here,as much as when someone deeply in love sometimes feel like climbing on top of roof and tell everyone about it,driving their wagon on social network realy is a no no because when there is trouble in paradise what usually happen is that if they decide to spill the beans to their friends in that site becomes very boring since each of them always try to defend his/her side of the story…we can say a lot about this but “BOTTOM LINE” it shows less respect in what the couple claim to be sharing.Iyadika

2. Zida on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:46 am

Kwaaaaa @ your plea at the end.

I understand what you mean BS. I think I know the couple you are referring to. The guy is a DJ (don’t wanna mention if it’s radio or club, for now. LOL), right? I’m actually starting to think their break up before may have been cause by such drama.

Anyway, I know another couple. The guy is a well known musician. They were friends on facebook. The guy, would get messages/wall notes from girls and the woman would be fuming. And the guy would also see some things he didn’t like on her facebook page. For the sake of their relationship, the decided to de-friend each other.

I don’t see why lovers should be friends on facebook or follow each other Twitter, interacting etc; especially if one part is in the limelight more than the other.

3. babyb on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:48 am

So true, I agree with you 100%
    I personally think that relationships+social networks= DISASTER!! Its in our nature as woman to be nousy and I think social networks will give u ammunition *good and bad at times* to do so. I used to follow my partner and have stopped,cos it used to cause unnecessary tension as I always wanted to know what he was up too and also wanted to know who was commenting on his pics and status, that when I realised I needed to delete him as a friend and I must say we are so much happier now
    In conclusion, its a bad idea to follow each other or be friends on any social network site…

4. ThatoM on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:55 am

I once almost lost ma bf rather ex bf over facebook…he misunderstood ma status nd lost it.frm der I dltd him quick fast shem…ke masepa nthwe shem ppl are watchin nd they will do wateva it takes to mess up ur relationship.never be frnds with ur partner kuma social networks ull see fireworks shame.

5. princesskoena on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:01 am

lol thanx for the article wish evryone on twitter and facebook could read this.i get pissed when i get inbox from n insecure gal tellin me to stop commenting on their bf’s statuses,i mean really now its just a social network i don’t know your bf we met on fb n wena the next thing your throwing tantrums.i blocked my bf n hez fine with it he dsnt see what i get up to and so do i.

6. Litoh Austine Scholes on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:07 am

Hehehe @zida,keep your fingers in your pocket please,pointing at someone is an offence.

7. Sive-N on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:07 am

We are obviously talking about Blockang and Euphonza…poor gurl tweets,retweets,Euphonick soze even if its “LOL”…just nje ukumxolisa. the worst time was when she was counting down to his birthday..she was so excited mara Eupho zange enze kwanto…I know Eup is very private and its a good thing mara hayi ayibukeki…Maybe B shud have learnt from her Facebook break up saga not to bring her relationship kwi Social networks…*deep sigh* I need to write a novel….

8. Sizzles on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:11 am

My lover nd I neva tweet or facebook about how much we love each other althou we r frends on both networks,bt It wud b really sad if he neva re-tweeted any of my ‘lovey dovey’ tweets about him,if I had put them on twitter I’d want the acknowledgement on twitter,nt on bbm.

Shem this girl,she also tweeted a lot abt those 2 worldly famous girls nd they never acknowledged her,shem nc,nc,nc

9. empee on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:32 am

They are a total no-no, I once got dumped because of me facebook stats and wall posts.

10. ugogal on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:58 am

The best thing is not to follow each other. The written word often gets misinterpreted anyway.
    Mara honestly its generally women who like publicising the relationship & end up ruining it by involving ppl.
    If ur man is a cheater, he will cheat whether he follows or sends u sweet messages on fb/twitter shem.
    Just enjoy ur relationship & stop wanting to involve the world hle.

11. Lela on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:24 am

I created and try to manage my man’s FB profile cz he hates FB but I’m not and will never be FB friends with him cz I don’t see the point really. Hawu we stay together for crying out loud! I’ve seen wall posts from gals that I accept on his profile saying how happy they are that they have reconnected etc but angizingeni cz it’s not my profile. I just wish he can start managing his profile on his own cz mina I do it for business purposes and he has actually met and made business tru it but he just doesn’t like it.

12. lwandie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:09 am

There is nothing wrong with two people who are dating/married to be friends on social networks as long as they both have the emotional intelligence to differentiate between public and private space and not use their walls or whatever as a stage to prove their ownership of the other person to the rest of us earthlings. I swear with some peeps you could actally pen their life story from their updates alone.

Being friends should not be an obligation either as some people do not even like these social networks or use that as an opportunitey to chill out nje away from normal everyday stuff…..However at the same time we can’t be flipant about how virtual life can actually have a huge bearing to everyday life (infact yesterday I saw some incredible statistics which stated that 1 in 5 divorces now sited social networks like Facey as a cause to their breakup, shock horror!!)

Personally I’m not fussed either way but if the boyfie/hubby seemed to make a regular special effort to avoid acknowledging general comments I made on their wall especially when they have taken time to respond to everyone else then yeah it might niggle me a bit..why lie lol

13. lwandie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:20 am

*side note slightly related to topic*….What I find more awkward is when a friend’s wife/girlfriend(who you are not even remotely familiar to, randomly sends a friend request just because their hubby/boyfie is on my friends list…..tjo what’s that all about??..

14. alikho on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:53 am

No shem I don’t want my partner anywhere near me on these social network…it would bore me to death n I also don’t wanna see how they interact with other ppl…BBM chat shd also b minimal n not 4 small talks…very goo Article – made me think Thanks BS

15. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 5:45 am

I don’t believe in it at all. It actually creates problems because you have to watch wat u say everytime,I can’t deal with that.

16. Princess_M on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 6:36 am

love on social networks has become so fickle shem. Most often than not i end up removing such people off my fb/twitter because it seems they have nothing else interesting in their lives except the relationship. People that are ‘happy’ or even content with their relationship do not feel the need to show it off to the world. These people are just looking for affirmation and all they get is hate and chaos most times. And sometimes those ‘relationships’ are as fake as the people claiming to be in them #sigh

17. oyioyi on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 6:46 am

Lol @the dear #FutureHusband. Hayi with me, plz don’t send me a FB request, I think smsing and calling is enuf. This whole following ea otha and being friends tip sometimes puts unneccesary strain onda relationship, because some people take social networking tooooo serious. So nje for my sanity and urs let’s just keep it inda bedroom, that is where all the magic happens anyway mos.

18. SilentBloggar on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 6:50 am

It’s a problem, I don’t understand why other people publicise their relationships in these platforms. There is sms, mms, email, BBM, skype and all kinds of other communication tools they can privately use. This other friend of mine is in Cape town, BF is in JHB I unfollowed her on twitter because of the crap they used to write to each other o n twitter. Some messages you could even tell they’ve just had that reconnection/long distance lover visit sex. Tjo they are history now cause his location updates showed he was in Umhlanga Rocks while he claimed to be in their love nest in Kyalami.

19. Qalo on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:00 am

Great article BS, m glad my man is not on fb or twitter, he doesn’t like social networks bt I sometimes feel bad sitting with him lol’lling all the way @ ppls updates,I sometimes feel like sharing but opt not to just incase he get curious n sign up naye! U right a njalo.

Yes Bonang *damn right we all know u silent blog* thers absolutely no need to publicise your relationship,thers vultures mo lefatsheng.bt then again you *21,lol u need to grow up fast and take yo personal life serious!!!!

20. Qalo on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:05 am

@silentblogger kwaaaaaaaa @ your friends ex’s location updates, ha ha ha can’t help but laugh!

21. HoneyPhly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:09 am

I’ve been in these shoes before. Fine we didn’t meet via social network, but he’s on FB and I’m on every social network that exists NOT, so I asked him if he wanted to invite me this one morning when he was busy with his laptop, he said NO! I felt hurt, he said ‘I don’t want my girlfriend on my FB’. I think it’s cause he’s got something to hide, and knowing very well that women mark their territory on the men’s pages so maybe he, either already has someone on FB or he wants to keep his options open. Let’s just say, that caused some resentment and the relationship didn’t end so well. and no, not because of social networking!

yoh JC has alot of mystery talk these days, i feel like a detective. can we just name these people. like WTF! “a certain well known guy” etc, isn’t going to cut it! so Euphonik and Bonang aren’t budddies on SN’s, well the girl should’ve learnt her lesson when Slikour dumped her there, does she want history to repeat itself? I think B&E make a ridiculous couple, haba tswanelani

22. Nthoentle on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:17 am

I would def want my man to follow me or be my friend on FB. I don’t want him to send me sweet nothings every 2min, I think that’s cheesy n annoying nje, okare u tryna convince people. Mara blow me a kiss every once in a while, don’t ignore me yooo I’m a leo bathong ke rata attension hle, I’d get sick. LOL

23. pumz on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:17 am

I don’t see anything wrong with being friends on FB, I’ve been with my boyfriend for 5 years now and we are friends on FB, since we started going out infact. We don’t do those irritating messages or status updates and I don’t feel the need to get affirmation on FB !!

I think it really has a lot to do with the type of people you are, your maturity levels. Phofu kutshiwo kuthiwa into isemntwini !!

24. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:35 am

I think uFB yena ke uworse because you have to tag the person u are involved with. E.G Kiki Marli is in a relationship with Eskhaleni 7. If there is a break up 3 months down the line then Kiki Marli is now Single. 5months later Kiki Marli is in a relationship with Mandla nton nton…and it goes on and on…hayi suka!!

25. lorrelai on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:38 am

From my its a terrible idea shem. When my husband found work in another province, i tried to create more ‘cheaper’ ways to communicate by suggesting he joins fb. He refused cos he said he didn’t understand or liked fb, but me being me I insisted.

Created an account for him, invited and accepted him as a friend. Edited our relationship status the works. Then I nagged him until he agreed. BIG mistake. in less than an hour of him being on fb, we had a misunderstanding about a guy who was a friend of mine but because my husband (name ke phofu) got uncomfortable about the friendship bcos my friend suddenly developed a crush.

I decided to cut all communication with the friend, then told hubby to put him at ease. Everybody was happy, until hubby went through my fb photos which the friend had commented on while we were still friends. Hubby flipped, he didn’t check the dates, all he knew was that I was lying to him, & it was proving to him that indeed “facebook is evil”. it was until he had calmed down that we went thru the pics again and I tried to show him that these were very old comments. He immediately concluded right then uba he wants nothing to do with fb, and I, had learnt my lesson in a big way. If it works for some couples, good for them. But I’m sticking to phone calls and sms’s.

26. Lady Guava on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:20 am

Kwaa kwaa kwaaaa…Lorrelai, you were almost divorced over old comments…lol.

BS, i fully agree with you. As the custodian of a FB account, it’s your prerogative on who you interact with. I’m not friends no muntu wami, phone calls and messages will do Thank You. We didn’t even discuss it, but i’m sure i’ll cross that bridge once i get a ifriend request yakhe.
    The world is full of weird people qha! I hat to repeatedly rejected my friend’s partner’s “friend request” because really now they are not my friend but just a partner to my friend, tjo, the gal threw a bitchfit but i put her back in her lane shem.

27. soul sista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:21 am

Since I’m only on FB I’ll base myself on it. I have no problem being friends with my partner BUT no romance on the wall please. We often inbox & he always makes comments about my status by email, chat or inbox me & that’s how we like it.

If people show too much affection on their walls when that stops “we” giggle behind our monitors/phones & worse when we read something like:
    Soul Sista is no longer listed as in relationship to Mandla… Tltltltl…

28. Lustagp on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:21 am

Never will i befriend my wife on facebook, i blocked her name the day i registered, simply becuase i knew we will fight about every comment or status update she felt was not appropriate, she is the ‘GOVERNMENT’ in the house not in my profile.

I dont just accept anyone ko-FB, i know who i want to have and i certainly not desperate to be popular, my profile is for business and politics only. Hot political debates with ppl i know and few suggested one’s by friends.

Befriending your wife/girlfriend on facebook is more like being friends with your churchmates, where u will have to count what you say otherwise u will be crucified for being ungodly..*a friend deleted all her church mates recently after they kept bugging him about his, statuse’s* lol

29. TL on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:25 am

I used to chnge my relationship status almost every week single, it’s omplicated, in a relationship etc. Thank gawd I grew up. And I used to want to be ‘acknowledged as a gf on fb’, have my man comment of my updates etc. I now don’t date men on social networks it’s easier that way for me.

30. syamthandaskota on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:30 am

31. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:36 am

Nice article Lelo… haai kabi,something I expect from Mabler…

@ Zida…wena u the future…thats who I thot as well *high 5* 5…

32. Nokxie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:37 am

I wish I had a boyfriend who is not on Twitter, Facebook, no BB (therefore no BBM) and who is permanently employed (these entreprenuers have too much time on their hands)

Hawu angisayazi ne phone call yakho you always DM, @me, BBMing me dear lord

33. caramel on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:37 am

I have a story to share. I was in a relationship with this guy for almost 4 years and it was the perfect love. We were in a relationship with each other on facebook and a day wouldn’t pass without either one of us writing on each others walls or dedicating status updates to each other. I used to go through his inbox messages and vice versa. I never found anything incriminating as all those messages were from me and/or his boys. One day we had a silly fight and he changed his relationship status to single. I was shocked and so embarrased. Then I completely removed my relationship status. 2 weeks later, he was in a relationship with a new person and that’s when I knew it was over. The moral of the story is that, a relationship that feeds of public attention will also end in that way. Leaving you embarrassed and looking like a fool. It turned out, this guy had been secretly seeing this other woman for a while and even though I thought we were happy, he was looking for a way out to be with this other woman. Just as he affirmed his love for me on a public platform, he made he walks out on us in the very same way and moved on in the very same way… So, I’m anti SN romance thank you.

34. Nokxie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:40 am

No if I write a :( or a venting tweet,its BBM babe whats up, updates are scrutined all the time

So with new BF

Blocked his a s s on FB (that is my sanctuary) and I have to think twice about what I write on Twitter

Dnt read all his updates etc (boy is he updating happy) cos really we will end up with nothing to say to each other

35. Bruised Ego on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:41 am

Social networks can break the trust between lovers because we end up questioning unnecessary things, such as; why did you DM that guy or what did you mean by this tweet? And what follows that is insulting each other via subliminal tweets or FB statuses.

The funniest part is that when a lady for example tweets a subliminal tweet, tweeps run to check the partner’s timeline to see if he’s also responding. If he is, then they laugh and say its a Twar. It’s like we can’t wait to see the couple fighting.

Twitter is worse because you are afraid to compliment a person’s avatar or be nice to other people, because your partner will ask you about it or will be pissed off!

So in conclusion; DON’T BE FRIENDS on social networks.

36. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:41 am

Hayi mara uThemba uyamshaya ngomoya uBonang, she retweets, RT’s, Themba akenzi niks. Last week Themba tweeted “What a lucky gal”, and immediately Blockang tweeted “What a lucky guy” and Themba wazithulela nje. Shame.
    I am friends with my BF on FB and that was the biggest mistake I have ever made.

37. Lehakoe on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:42 am

This reminds me of a time when my friend flipped over a comment made by her man’s ex-gf. His status was talking about how important it is for people to know their HIV-status and the ex-gf made a comment saying sum’n like “Yeah, especially if people are sleeping around”. Shem a ke soka ke bona chomi ea ka e hlanya so. These bishes always wanna stir things up when they know u are stable with your man.

I just think love should be kept off the social networks, period! I know I love you so why do I need to be reaffirmed on fb/twitter.

38. Julz on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:46 am

All I know is that I will not be friends/following any significant others in the future. After my last break up when dude turned into a serious stalker (no joke) I had to block him on every platform imaginable. It was hard enough getting him to go away from my immediate personal space but now even my “2nd life” was invaded…nope that was traumatising. Not to be repeated!

39. soul sista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:50 am

Eish @caramel that was sad girl, askies! At least u r ok now.
    Lol, @Kiki it wouldn’t be any1 but Eskhaleni mang mang… When I see the advert of (The Making Of…) I think of nothing but u.

40. Brown Shuga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:50 am

“…syamthandaskota on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:30 am (Edit)
    I hardly post comments here BUT may we please NOT turn this post into a Bonang discussion maar rather dza subject at hand. *hides behind sonia*..”

I agree with you Siya… like, can we get over the “dumped on FB” thing?? It’s so 2009!

41. TT on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:52 am

@BS – Just going through this article just reminded me of my misfortunes due to the mistakes of befriending my girlfriend(s)/potentila girlfriends on FB. LOL. Let me just say all of the relationship(s) ended un in a disaster(s).

Now I’m friends with my mom on FB. You can imagine how it feels like. She just didn’t take NO for an answer, I’m always looking over my shoulder in cyberspace, expectingn that voice to shout at me whenever I get to NO Good deeds on FB. I’m being watched on FB. Lmao.

42. Lady gaga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:52 am

i dont think being friends in any social networks its a gud idea. knowing myself we would fight everyday. ur gal B must just stop acting like a child or a lovesick puppy. i thought she would learn from her break up with slikour. atleast she could just tweet hearts and stuff like her friends do. *shrugs*

43. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:55 am

Anyways… I have to say I can imagine the weirdness the likes of @Lorrelai have experienced… I guess some people are private and ok with that and some people want everyone to know…

To be honest,I am on twitter and facebook but I really don’t comment at all and even have <20 friends/followers,social networks are not my thing…as @ BS said "its just to show" I wish like @Lusta could actually use it for business purposes and gain some benefits…

Those that are able to manage following and being friends with partners on T and FB good for them…lucky for me and my bf,we not fans of these networks,we tend to find the superficial and shallow…BUT we really wish we came up with the ideas of the concept and enjoyed the Social Network movie… I really like JC more and I like each and every person here,cos everyone is real!!!

44. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:55 am

Eish Soul Sista ndithini? He is a silent blogger so he will definitely read my comment so I can’t take any chances and write another man’s name….LOL

45. qqwezi on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:56 am

Me and hubby are friends on facebook, we follo each other on tweeter too. I ahve not had any problems with that because there is nothing that I would say on these sites that I would not say to him. Also I do not feel the need to answer or comment on everything he posts on iether. He has his friends and I have mine. @ Kiki, you do not really have to tag a person you in a relationship with. You can just have them as “normal” friends.
    We do write some semi personal or some inside joke and its just fun like that. maybe its because even at home we are more open and talk about almost anything.
    He can complement a girl or I can comment on a guys hot “buns” when we walk in a mall or we well kwa kwa at a girl with a “badonkadonk” as he puts it, and we know no harm done. End of the day WE are one at home.

46. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:03 am

@ LadyGaga… that is so 2009!! saying B is insecure…Lol

@ BS nawe u should have not brought this “On Sunday, someone on Twitter posted a message questioning why a certain known guy wasn’t following his (also known) girlfriend on Twitter.” u know how this is going to pan out and often we JC bloggers always go off the tangent…

@ Caramel..”The moral of the story is that, a relationship that feeds of public attention will also end in that way.” That is the absolute truth …

47. Brown Shuga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:03 am

We like you too MissAnn… ( lol everytime I see your username now, I remember Miss Annoying)

48. Ivy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:03 am

BS,please delete any comments that have Bonang on them. This is so wrong. Can yall give that poor girl a break? Now the whole article is turning to be about her.SMH

49. Thato on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:07 am

I didnt see a problem with it. me and my ex where friends on FB for 2 years. Then he started getting busy with other women on his FB, and twisting the whole thing to make me look like a bad person. He started having problems with my male friends that he knew, and never had a problem with.. I also started going though his walls/pics e.t.c and yha i was impressed and would question him. In the end he told me that i must remove him from FB because i am ‘tacking’ him there.. So the moral of my story is in my next relationship or whetever i dont wanna be friends with my bf or follow each other

50. qqwezi on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:08 am

Hawu angisayazi ne phone call yakho you always DM, @me, BBMing me dear lord
    Kwa ha ha ha……..Noxie, you can also call them to make them see hearing someones voice is waaayyyy better than BBming ” I miss you”

51. Brown Shuga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:08 am

Okay Miss Ann, I’ve removed the “known” part of the intro. Hope this will help.

52. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:08 am

@ BS…nawe u making this thing stick in people heads!!! nx..Oyioyi ungijwayela kabi but I thought its quick thinking and wit…

@ Ivy… like I said @ BS should have stayed away cos now she planted the idea in peoples’ heads and we know JC and B/E and really we all have a tendency of going off topic…

53. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:12 am

@ BS…Lol @ BS… that helps…

54. Thato on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:13 am

not impressed and ‘tracking’… eish sekgowa

55. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:23 am

Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:19 am

Guys I just remembered this is the very same person who called Simphiwe Dana scar face few months ago on Twitter.

So clearly she insults people for a living.

@Siyandakota…hide behind Simphiwe Dana as well..

56. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:29 am

MissAN says….”@All…and I have noticed women usually are there ones that tag their boyfriends as relationship with Vusi mara when u go to Vusi there is no tag to Sbongile…”

Hau MissAN kanti how does this tagging thingy work? I thought the person being tagged has to confirm that you are most definitely in a relationship before the tag shows. Now I am lost. This means I can tag or be tagged by anyone ke and say we are in a relationship.IT’S WRONG!!!

57. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:35 am

@ Kiki…like I said I am not big on FB so I dont really know the jargon,u might be right…ok in laymans terms,I mean Sibongile puts her status on FB as being in a relationship with Vusi and it shows Vusi’s name in blue,therefore u can see Vusi’s profile…mara on Vusi’s profile he does not even have a relationship status…so it is like a one way street…my tag is the wrong word I used…

58. GA on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:38 am

MissAN,…lol, haai you kill me everyday like Southpark’s Kenny. lolest.

Love off the social network. I also think its a no no. LOL @ The disclaimear plea. I think i’d make the same one because hard as i pretned to be i love attention nami, i’d be a mess if i was ignored. Luckily i would not be the first to post a lovey dovey message if at all.Infact if i got one, id smile* (bcos being flattered is such a thrill..cud get drunk from it), BUT id forbid it from happening twice.

I only find the “married” relationship statuses on FB acceptable. The rest are annoying, especially those who chnage daily from single, complicated, in a relationship, bla bla…what the hell is an “open relationship”!?

59. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:41 am

All I ask for is for people stop taking out their relationship issues out on FB or Twiiterr jerr !!! Ebile Facebook e worse whatever the issue you have you are guaranteed a “pity party” right there.
    Mina you will never see me writing things like I miss you he he he I need you….and all that!!! Pick up the phone an and tell them how you feel finish & klaar

The rule no one should know what’s going on in your relationship buy going thru your FB status or Tweets.

Nginithanda nonke emakhaya.

60. KevCare on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:43 am

Nna my ex wanted to tag me in her relationship status but i IGNORED IT!!! (We dated for 4years) My “Mis ryt now” were friends on FB before but agreed to delete it when we started dating….skierlik 6 months down the line I got invited again *smh*

Some people take “Social Networking” waAay toOo seriously!! #RelaxYourself

61. jellie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:45 am

80% of ladies are the ones who are always pushing the guy to say he’s in the relationship with her to ease her insecurities or to mark the spot tht she is the one….not knowing tht some of the ladies like the guys who are in a relationship *trust me i know*

62. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:46 am

LOL @ GA… and u comparing me to Kenny and to think there weirdest of occurences happen to me… like I live under Murphy’s law…sometimes I supspect I might have undetected ADHD…

63. shybear on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:47 am

Nna i am friends with my bf on fb bt hes just lyk any other frend, pple dnt even knw abt it and we neva talk abt us on the site. i comment on hs statuses jus lyk any other prsn n we neva do funny name callings. the problem is u find other gals writing thngs lyk “i miss u”,I wish u were here(at a soccer match)with us, n il get a bit upset, even thou he says its his friends who also knw abt me. again wen my male friends writes things like “wen r u coming home, can we go out, etc, he doesnt like it. nna i dnt hav problm wit us being frends on fb bt we mus JBS n nt show affection/fight on these sites, rather inbox.

64. lwandie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:55 am

I just find that relationship status thing on facey really naff, I guess some people don’t like to see an application or option lying idle ..juss cause its available doesn’t make it an obligation to be used.

…lol if “It’s Complicated” its highly unlikely to be a relationship anyway…..”Open Relationship” like really now?

65. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:56 am

@MissaAn I was wondering why you copied that on this blog until I scrolled up ….*unfollows-deletets-blocks-&-reports-to-admin*

66. shybear on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:58 am

as for gals inboxing other gals telling thm to stop commenting on their bf’s statuses shem ba a segisha, kwaaaaaaaaa!!

67. RedEye on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:01 am

I’ve been a silent blogger for awhile now…..I must say this is one article that has caught my eye because I was faced with this issue. My boyfriend of 2years has neva eva followed, mind you he follows almost all his exes, his friends girlfriends, my friends BUT NOT ME his girl! He is always chatting to girls on twitter, flirting with them etc, I’ve neva brought this up with him, cause here I was thinking well every1 does this, so its not a big deal. I once tweeted him and he replied and said yes “buddy”……BUDDY!! Really….anyway turns out that he is cheating the girl that his cheating with is on twitter.

Anyway from my experience, is that if he doesn’t acknowledge you on social networks then trust me something is up.

68. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:04 am

@ redeye from crying? Lol… Tjo!! hope u dumped him and now his ex.so u can be friends with him…

@Style_Lista…JC bloggers know everything..pity u told us this today when people have moved away from the topic…its even sad cos she nearly lost her life in that accident…Karma is not for Indians…

69. MiniAyeye on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:11 am

Yooo RedEye… i really hope u dumped him tjo! #back to silentblogging :)

70. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:18 am

@ MissAn tell me about it her life and the unborn child…

Some people really FB & Twitter thing way too serious, they really need to pull their panties out of their cracks , get laid or do something therapeutic like washing the dishes.

71. Manosi10 on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:23 am

Social networking and relationship r d most discussed these days, I was personally part of those ‘showing off’ on fb kinds until we had huge fallout. That’s wen I realised dat few ppl dat ‘liked’ his wall posts kinda lied they hated evrything about our relationship which was very public.

A very lost fwnd o’ mine took liberty to inbox him n gave him a ‘lowdown’ on me d moment she saw we’d broken up. Wat now u ask: we r bk together, learnt to be private n d ‘friend’ is in d rubbish bin where fwnds like her belong, n I’ve learnt that relationships n soial networking dont mix unless its in d inbox or DM.

72. SihleMlambo on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:27 am

Kwaaaa thats so fliping true, sometimes we do celebrate peoples misery, eish people are bad neh… But ke, best formula is to just keep your private shit private, nice!

73. Maggs on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:31 am

well, my man and i were friends on FB before we became an item. this is someone i have known all my life (he is my neighbour)

i was not aware that he had an eye for me and i must say FB helped him send some hints, at first i just ignored it and thought he is just being his silly self but as time went by a realised it was more than just fliriting and then he would send inboxes. he is also my brother’s friend and we are all mutual friends online and i rememember my brother would call him to order whenever he started to flirt with me and then he will resort to inbxing.

we are still friends on FB and if you did not know that we are dating you wont tell as we pretend as though we are not an item of FB and its something we dont agree on but it just happened. there are some friends who always try to let it out that we are an tiem but we play aorund with it and turn into a joke.

for us FB is just where we have fun and we never speak about our relationship on our status so i guess we know our boundries.

74. galfriday on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:41 am

I am on T and FB but m not frends with my ex-BF coz I have seen relationships fall apart becoz of FB statuses. My BF cudnt understand y I didnt want us to be frends, he took it personally like I had something to hide, we eneded breaking up bcoz he spied on mi and whenever we together he would mention something i said on FB and ask y that guy called mi babe etc. So i ended up blocking him and that was the end of it.

My current BF and I understand each other chain mails with frends ( xoxa nge wknd and who did what) we not frends on FB
    mnot even frends with his frends. and we like it like that

75. Plastic on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:55 am

Yho, funny how this article came today of all days.
    i am friends with my BF on FB, our relationship is 3 months old, he invited me about 2 months ago and i accepted, he started posting on my wall etc, nothing serious just to greet me. etc. as a woman, i went through his old comments and his pics and one comment from a certain lady caught my eye (on one of his pics) i confronted him about it and he told me she’s his ex. LUCKILY for me, she did’nt hide her profile, so every now and then i “visit” her wall just to check up on her, then this morning, BOOOOOM he writes on her wall * hello lady*
    My Gaaaaaad, like right now, i’m just fuming…i rejected his call coz i’m not ready to talk to him at thi moment…..

76. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:02 am

Tjo @RedEye,your situation is bad but funny shem. #Deathby ‘buddy’

77. GA on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:04 am

“I guess some people don’t like to see an application or option lying idle..”…lol ,thaat is veeery true Lwandie….

LOLing nje when i think*** about some of the silly blonde things that people get up to on FB….. actually there is just so many funny silly things about FB, but i guess like evrything,one can use it constructively or not.
    Twitter yona…ya nhlola maan. I pop in now and then to check revrun quotes, which people generally have a love hate relationhsip with i noted, lol.

ao shame @Redeye….”Buddy”?, thats hectic.

78. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:12 am

@Plastic and Red eye, askies mara I just had to LOL at ur misery..

79. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:13 am

Hello @ Smatsatsa… it is funny stories…

80. galfriday on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:14 am

oops meant to say no chain mails
    LOLLing @ Plastic

81. GA on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:19 am

@Plastic *chuckles*…askies, but you were spying mos, how are you gonna explain how you say the “hello lady”. Although if there is anything sinister you have spared yourself an unfaithfull relationship, ..hopefully not hey.

Speaking of spying…i uhm, i think i may have a problem there.*ashamed* I like viewing strange people’s profiles…strangers from the “suggested friends list”. And i will pick a random friend of that stranger and view their profile, pick their random friend etc etc. *worried*..boredom is a very dangerous state of being.

82. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:23 am

Mara Plastic why go through his old stuff? You were not in the picture when all that happened. Did you guys sit and discuss your Exes? Like tell him you don’t want him greeting them or vise versa? Does he know anything about your Exes? Hai babes you are giving yourself heartache nje,there is too much admin there. Don’t go snooping shem coz you might not like what you find. You can only do such when you want out after he has given you a reason not to trust him. #My2cents

83. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:25 am

nna all i can say kegore its a bad idea…i had someone ko FB and we started as good friends and ended up hooking up(so i thought)..hai when ever i call him he’s be here and there ka spane or oko kzn this and that mara update yahae ere er keko polokwane,come friday haretshwantse rekopane he’d be like baby kesale kzn mara flying back just now to meet u hantse ke eme moo satus update mafikeng cheeks are hot i love my home town…hakefouna after that hobotsa WTF fone etimile then a rockhe up monday hai wena yo fone was off so kafeta katsela like realllllllllly…so i broke it off jeses…

case 2

had a blast with this guy all the time…then one morning kebona angetswe “in a relationship” with mang mang…my jaw dropped..sent him a message asking whats going on a re hai i thought nna lewena haresautlwana…i flipped and sent the lady oo message gore oikutlwa jwang aatana with my bf a re yena hatsebeniks not that i blamed her banna can lie to u…aaaag..so its a no no..even deleted my ex cos nantena showing of my house,car,furniture pics a re”my crib” heeeeei..glad i fetched my stuff in time before bo jezebel barobala kanthotsaka…

84. TL on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:27 am

yho Plastiki-he can’t greet an ex? Is she not a lady?

85. TL on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:32 am

lmao @ WI’s stories.

86. NQOBILENNN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:36 am

Hayi Plastic, u have stalker tendencies shem lol.

87. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:39 am

Hello right back at ya @MissAN :)
    Nami I almost got dumped bcos of this FB ish when my ex uploaded pics of us together (I went to the wedding with his sister and he happened to be there), my then current bf was spying on me and he knew my ex’s name and ish so when he was doing his random spying he stumbled upon the wedding pics although nobody was tagged.. whoooweee, hell broke loose.. So now, I don’t socialise with my potentials on any social platform, you’ll just have 2 be strong and ung belelele!!

Another thing that fazes me is people who jot down every single thought of theirs on FB, I had this chick whom I later de-friended (made up word).. who updated her status saying: Hoo, yazi my bf has a big d***k, manje my p****y is sore!! I went Tjo!!

88. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:44 am

Thanks for the article BS.

My Ex & I were friends before we joined FB. After a few months he was friends with this other ex of his & everything just went sour.

She would write “Good morning PAMPOEN, Gute nacht meneer, have a good day TIGER” on his wall. I spoke to him about it until I got tired.

No more shall I be friend with a boyfriend on any social network.

89. Ghetto _Fab on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:45 am

this topic makes me think of kelly price song tittled “friend of mine”… I personaly believe it is best if we are not friends on facebook or even follow eachother on twiitter , my reasons for that is twiiter is a place where you can be sarcastic and full of jokes and your partner might misunderstand a tweet or status on fcb and that turns into a big fight.

we live in a world that is full of jelous people that wish only bad on others and by putting your relationship out on these social networks you give these people all the ammunition they need to reck your relationship.

Like with anything i own i believe if you are buying it to buy face with other people you will never be satisfied with the purchase. Same with relationships …if you dating someone so you can rub it in other peoples faces …watch out it wont last.

There is a saying ” 2 is company but 3 is a crowd ” and bringing facebook and twitter into your relationship is like bringing a 3rd party to your relationship.

My opinion …Do Not Become Friends With Your Partner On FCB or Follow Them On Twitter.

What you do not know or see can not hurt you .

90. Plastic on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:47 am

Look, on saturday i got a call from my ex while i was with my bf, and He (my current BF) called him back to say hey monna, please stay away from my GF (which i’m still lolling) come on a guy calling another guy, TJO!!
    anyway, he ruins my relationship with my ex, and he still maintains his with his ex?

91. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:50 am

Haai @Polly, Pampoen is one thing but TIGER!! Jeerr, ukuthi umazi in & out..

92. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:51 am

Lol @ Pampoen…. Haai JC shem…

93. MissGalaxy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:53 am

Mmmmmm Thato I’m in absolute agreement wit u -similer experience…fbk relays r a total no no…u’ll js turn into sum1 u despise- a platform for insecurities to flourish wit de help from haters including ur so called partner whu actually wants out of the relationship!!!hai suka nka lapa..sms n calling will do- I thank you #drops mic

94. beyonce on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:55 am

Kwaa Plastic shame u do realise u cant tell/share the source of ur unhappiness coz it will expose ur stalker tendencies……….kwaaaa askies kodwa

95. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:56 am

@ Pampoen I mean Plastic…are u still with the guy????

@ Polly… manje is the gal or Tiger German? well Pampoen is ok then…aka Pumpkin…I better start calling my Tswana lover Mokopo or Thanga…I think he will like thanga more as it has double meaning…

96. MiniAyeye on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:56 am

Bathong Plastic le Wild Island le ya makatsa tlheng lona, tjo! LOL …

97. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:59 am

Eish Smatsatsa, tiger in caps I tell you & the tiger would say “you remind me of the 3 dots”

What made me go bananas is that the lady is married but pampoen enjoyed all the attention from “mevrou” (as he call her). When I raised my concerns, I was told that I’m taking this FB thing serious.

That’s very true Missgalaxy.

98. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:05 pm

lol @ Polly’s tiger and the afrikaans words…are they german or afrikaans?

@ MissGalaxy…I wish this ala @ BS “On Sunday, someone on Twitter posted a message questioning why a certain known guy wasn’t following his (also known) girlfriend on Twitter.” the gal reads this.. ur comment Miss Galaxy…

99. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:06 pm

@MissAN…Tiger is Pedi & mevrou is Afrikaans.

100. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:08 pm

I’m gonna silent blog on this one since mina no-hubby asikho ku-face book naku-twitter..

101. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:09 pm

@ Polly!!! Lol!! The weirdest of combinations,clearly Mevrou could not get enough of Tiger’s slang…U know what they say about our brothers from Limpop,his tree back home must have grown very,very well…

102. lorrelai on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:14 pm

Lmao @ these stories especially pampoen!! Tiger yena would really piss me off. Why would she know my man’s tigerness? Hay hay hay!!!

103. cijimpi on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:19 pm

hahahahaha, i am cracking up at these stories!
    nithanda kabi uku advertiser ku FB + twitter..
    u mst inbox or DM if u dont have airtime!!
    dont b a detective, give yo boy/gal space, singafa, silibele uku RT/like and comment on your dull status bekhona o @sugeezy (this chick is funny).
    hayi twitter to me is like watchin chris rock,
    its my entertainment!!

104. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:19 pm

kwakwkakwakwa Pampoen & tiger kwakwkwakwa *dead* waze wangi finisha bo Polly!!

105. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:21 pm

Kwaaaaaa @Sexymm

lorrelai says..”Tiger yena would really piss me off. Why would she know my man’s tigerness? Hay hay hay!!!” #DeathOfMe

106. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:22 pm

kwakwakwkwa pollypampoening….
    wadlala TL kere motho a re my crib kontlung yaka nogal…my car kwaka..so oka di pics are kehahae? wenaaaaaaaa…
    my awol man yena ha chomi yaka emmotsa hore kante why obuwa maka a re..its just that baby ha andastende gore i had to make a desicion and move to mafikeng right away,no longer saying ko PTS…another shocker…so he moved? wuuuuuuuuuuu and again tjo ke hloya FB for bana banahanang bakare kena cos rona rebo magogo and wil cash in on us…esp bana bafana attention ne..otlabona are yo digits after that OTLAEBONA MEKGWA YABO “BEN10″ PLS CALL NO AIRTIME,PLS CALL I MISS U, PLS CALL FETCH ME PLS CAL NYWENYWE…the last one kare PLS CALL”FUTSEK”

107. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:23 pm

Kwaa @ TIGER’S tree growing back in Limpopo, mara nawe Polly ingathi uyayithnda le Tiger yako.. If that’s the case then u must solve the Mevrou, u must go all ”Straatmate” on her, why must she be all in ur territory when she’s married? Maybe her husband’s more of a kitten that a TIGER!! LOL!

108. lorrelai on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:25 pm

ok, so after my husband had left fb, I tried to deactivate his account via fb mobile, but it couldn’t deactivate. So because at the time I had no access to a pc, I thought I would deactivate later when I had access.

A few weeks later I finally got a pc, logged into hubby’s fb account and cu-baam! Women I know from high school, who are not my fb friends had sent friend requests to my husband! Haibo, what are they trying to achieve adding my boo? I’m the one that they know & not that I wanna be their friend but it just didn’t make sense to me. I just blocked them and continued to deactivate.

109. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:26 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa “OTLAEBONA MEKGWA YABO “BEN10? PLS CALL NO AIRTIME,PLS CALL I MISS U, PLS CALL FETCH ME PLS CAL NYWENYWE…the last one kare PLS CALL”FUTSEK””

JC Bloggers mara?? LMFAO

110. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:27 pm

Finally @Kiki *takes off that pic that reminds me of those cheap t-shirts,pictures people that people hung in their living room after 2pac died* He was indeed a genious..

@ Sexymm… I wanna say something mara will keep quiet…

111. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:30 pm

kiki haaaaaaaa..uze wazi nokuthi unama dot ayi 3 heeeeeeeee killer:)
    missA neshlahla saga kwakwakwakwa…manje kunama floods asikhuli sinomhlola ..eish lampolaya straight

112. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:33 pm

@KikiKunzima kodwa I will try and register ku-facebook since all of my friends bahlale bengibuza ukuthi yini inkinga yami..I think me and my husband are the only people abangekho ku facebook but again I dont think I need facebook cos if I want to speak to my sister I phone or sms her.

113. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:37 pm

MissAN vele usho nje….

114. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:37 pm

MissAN…..voetsek!! mxim

115. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:48 pm

hai hai hai..leskalebala these ladies babang your friends then bakope request to all your male friends then sneng neng kebona bakhomentang hofeta wena tjoo honale oi 1 orata hampe hai choma nekenale mang mang …neng neng hai nekenale chomi yahao mang mang…tjo bofebe bobokana…told her wer to get off genna ke chomi tsaka eseng tsago jeeeeeeer

116. MissGalaxy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:49 pm

#Kwakwaling till foreva @ kiki n wild island…as for ” if they dnt acknowledge u via SN den dey cheating” auwa shem even if u r known der r plenty of loose garbies whu culdnt give two hoots about ur relay n ur lovi dovey posts to each ader cos dey kno his/her tel @ work n work email adress-reality ba gaetsu…waitse nna ke re I dnt blame dis syts- dey js reveal whu u r n wat u entertain period!!!!

Ai gudluck mense go maswe buitekant..choose ur partners wisely…#gosh JC kea go rata thle #wipes tear

117. MiniAyeye on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 12:54 pm

LoL Wild Isalnd iketle Please maan…ga ke tsebe keiketseng tjo! wa ntshegisa … LMFAO

118. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:00 pm

Kwaaaa, haai @Wild Island!!!!

119. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:00 pm

hhaaa @kiki MissAN…..voetsek!! mxim

kisis sending message….

missS’s phone “u have a message yo royal sexiness”
    smilling to her self
    kante ke kiki “PLS CALL VOETSEK” HAAAAAAAAA

120. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:01 pm

@ Kiki…I dont wanna lie,each time I saw ur avatar,I imagined that there must be a similar picture in ur living room or even a similar key ring!!!! Lol

@ sexymm… u remember what u said about u and the hubby having fun on the side mara no one not bringing any “street” baggage…manje imagine when u both start seeing the proof..someone calling u Pampoen and someone calling indoda yakho Tiger…

121. soul sista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:02 pm

Its really hard too silent blog on this one, @Wild Thing u always crack me up.
    Bathong @Plastic I also check on my man’s wall but there’s nothing interesting even when there are messages from ladies I never see them as threats. I just ignore coz I also get lots of attention from males on my wall & he never coughs about it.

122. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:02 pm

*kiki sending message

smatsi hohobe kantle kamona..

123. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:06 pm

Wena MissAN,so why are you only mentioning that now? SMH @ you,vele there is a similar HUGE one in my bedroom….framed and all. *flips hair and walks away*

@Wild Island,uMissAN uyangsukela shem. When it comes to PAC I am very sensitive.

124. JustPS on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:10 pm

LMAOWTfIROTF@THe comments!!!

TJo!! this post just reminded me to go and unblock my Ex on fb…..haesale kamo block-er 19votsek while we were still dating…..for the mere fact that he was a jealous type….And the other thing that i don’t understand is why people put their cellphone numbers on their page,r they taht private-less that they want the rest of the world to call them??

Nna i wouldn’t mind to be friends/be followed by my Next…..as long as he knows that i’m on facebook/twitter just for the fun it not anything else then we wont have a problem…..Otherwise he will just have to hold on to his strength!!!

125. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:11 pm

2 pac? or 6pac ya savana or obuwa ka braai pac? or snepe sa 2pac?

HAAAI MAN SKATSHEGA NGWANOMONG OSARE KEY RING>>>>>MAYBE ONALE LE DI BLOMPOTI TSANJA YASEFAHLEHO SA 2 PAC LE DI DOIL TSAHAE LE SNEPE KO ROOM DIVAIDENG…akasegomeme kwabona

126. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:13 pm

19votsek ..JONNA..lolification

127. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:21 pm

Kwaaaaa!!! MissAN uyabheda..

128. JustPS on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:21 pm

kwakwahahahahahahah @WildIsland for some reason everytime i read your comments i read them with this LOUD,WILD tone in my mind…….LOL…kwaaaaaa wa ntshehisa!!!

129. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:23 pm

@ WI…usile…imagine doile in 2011??

130. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:26 pm

@ sexymmm..if u and ubaba sendlini decide to be on FB will u let me know the drama,if any ever happens???

131. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:28 pm

@Smatsatsa…I loved Pampoen shem but we just had to break up because it was clear that he misses 3 dots.

132. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:28 pm

missA..sebawafaka entloko lawa we R10 wokulala babang badi kenya komafung wuuuuu

JustPS eish i cant help it my dear…as much as ke ngola so kenale lerata vele born-wise(madu up word) hhaaaaaaaaa i learned from JC members to make up stuff:)..xxx

133. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:30 pm

elaborate mo di 3 dots my love…before renahana nthotseding:) lol

134. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:32 pm

MissAN,maybe it’s not a gud idea ukujoyina u-FB.yeses ngathi ngiyabona i-drama.

135. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:34 pm

@ Polly…what the hell is the 3 dots Tiger was talkin about? Phela my mind is thinking of some crazy ish… Now Polly convince @Plastic to walk away…

136. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:35 pm

@WI…I dont know the story behind the 3 dots. Pampoen told Mevrou that he reminds him of them.

137. JustPS on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:35 pm

LOL alright Wildy that’s what i also suspected……

138. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:36 pm

“she reminds him of them”

139. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:39 pm

@ Polly… I wonder what that is…

140. Zoe on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:39 pm

LOL @ Kiki Marli is in a relationship with Eskhaleni 7

I’m so over SNDA (Social Networks Displays of Affection).
    Been there, done it.
    But if people can remain civil and mature about their relationships – so be it.
    Its just that I’ve seen it many a time when fights would break out because of people’s refusal to engage in these relationship tags (as pe Kiki’s example). That on its own is bound to create a cloud of doubt on the other party’s mind.
    And be warned, If they tweet/update about the romantic times, chances are when the going gets tough, the tough tweeting.

Personally, my Zulu man is even lazy to send a text message hence the 10 calls a day. But I’d pick that on any given Tuesday, thank you very much.

141. Lehakoe on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:45 pm

hahahahahahahaha. You guys are the future shem. If it’s not trees growing in Limpopo, it’s Wild Island and her forever outrageous comments a bitsa bana babang difebe. As for PLS CALL VOETSEK…KWAAAA.

@Plastic, seek and you shall find. And trust, where social networks are involved there is always something that will seem skew/sinister.

142. Brown Shuga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:50 pm

Hi Lwandie (just greeting coz ur always around)

Thanks for the comments guys, so interesting “BUDDies)

143. Nkey.. on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks a Mill to BS for this lovely article.My relationship became sour because of FB.Im staying with my partner and we are both on FB we not friends.He suddenly became so hooked He can’t even hear when Im talking to him sometimes.But claiming that it’s only his coligues of His FB.If we had a fight earlier, @ night I decide to face the otherside,He does’nt ”Ncenga” me as He use to,He loggs on FC ebumnyameni until I fall asleep.Usually on new years eve 23:00 we hug and enjoy a new year 2gthr,But this year I went to him as I was busy dancing with my gilz ngo 23:00 telling my self we were going to do the usual,Gues what, He was on FB I got MAD…and smashed the bottles and went to sleep.The following day all he could say was Ng’dakwa kabi will never buy booze 4 me.But all in all my new year was messy because of a social network.

144. Litoh Scholes on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:09 pm

Democratic Republic of South Africa will be 17 years old in April,if those who habour themselves to be spot on by marching on social network side by side then they should start munching their “BONES OF THE BRAIN” because its clear that majority favours against that.

145. Tofresh03 on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:21 pm

hahhahahha LOLEST you guys are the Ish shem
    Wooo you rock my world
    Nice article BS well done
    PLS CALL VOETSEK…#Gish dead kefaintile

146. QueenB on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:26 pm

I deactivated my fb acc, i just feel sometimes people take things over board, like discussing your personal life on fb, i must admit i used to get very irritated on such people and then the next day then love is gone #loadsofkak. FB and twitter has made us ordinary people to want to be mini celebrities like Mrs Booth i also call them people in the public eye #hidesbhindBoothbrand always having our love life pepeneneng… M glad m not a fan of twitter,i actually dnt get it bt i enjoy JC…

147. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:27 pm

Deathby @Nkey #He does’nt ”Ncenga” me as He use to,He loggs on FC ebumnyameni until I fall asleep#
    Askies again mara I also had to LOL at this..
    “Gues what, He was on FB I got MAD…and smashed the bottles and went to sleep.The following day all he could say was Ng’dakwa kabi will never buy booze 4 me”.

148. lwandie on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:29 pm

Lol *waving back @ B.S* ,yaa my hierachy is now:
    (1) Just Curious
    (2) Facebook

J.C family keeps me going especially on my nite-owl days when I catch up with all the interesting comments.

149. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:29 pm

150. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:31 pm

@LitohScholes kwaaaa translated ka Sesotho “Baje masapo a hloho”

@BS hello buddy!!!!

151. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:47 pm

Why is BS greeting Lwandie only?? SMH…some of us are always around just Lwandie but no greeting at all…not even a voetsek Kiki?? Sigh

152. soul sista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:53 pm

hehehe BS we’d rather be abo PAMPOEN than be BUDDIES…

153. Litoh Scholes on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 2:56 pm

@Style_Lista,Ekzaktly skeem sa ka,ba zoze masapo….lol

154. GA on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:00 pm

“…If we had a fight earlier, @ night I decide to face the otherside,He does’nt ”Ncenga” me as He use to,He loggs on FC ebumnyameni until I fall asleep …” Aowiiiiii Nkey, thats fowl!!!….*chuckles*….
    This FB relationships stories are so funny, if only hearts were not broken in the process.

155. Ma2Stash on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:05 pm

hehehhe silent blogging and this article just dont mix sshem ive been laughing at the comments ..yooh JC Pampoene julle praat shem

nna i hate it when u get random inboxes from some gal athi leave my man alone..thats just insecurities..who the hell takes FB seriously..itwitter angsakhulumi ke…

and ive recently accepted my mans friend on FB nd my man (whos not on FB ) suddenly has random questions about my meanings after a certain status/comment ..and i know the only person who has access to him.. whose on my fb page is his friend..cha ngeke he gots to go..going to block soos nou

156. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:05 pm

@KiKi clearly Lwandie ke curtain ya JC

Brown Sugar taba wa tella haeba ha ba o jwetsa…Rather say Hello Lwandie and the others.

Nathi sfuna uku acknowledge’ua

157. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:11 pm

The following day all he could say was Ng’dakwa kabi will never buy booze 4 me..hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WHAT AN EXCUSE…i hope uphule amabhodlela we spin ne not whisky lmao nalliswa ke dikoloto tsa janawari na…

lama dot dot ai 3 maybe *touching her chin*…maybe ke di birthmak tse 3 tse wena osadiboneng wabo ngwana..wena kanti bewungam skruthanaizi u bhubezi ukuthi ama spoti wakhe aphi..like motho atsebe birthmark yamotho wahao hore ekae kinda senario ooooooor…..sushi nite kinda keny/khanyi kinda spots so…

hhaaaaaaaaaa kiki haisuka ollelang…akere maybe lwandle naile mo:

Isolezwe News Headline…”kutholakale amadoda edla usu phezu
    kwamantombazane emcimbini kaNongoma” bake basyala oKenny noKhany! Lol

so ollelang..lmao

158. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:14 pm

159. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:14 pm

Hayi BS…I was planning to silent blog ilanga lonke but uyangikwatisa! I even went to toyi-toyi kuSowetan last week azange usho niks. Hhayi BS!
    Kwaaaaa shem nkey askies.

160. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:16 pm

Tiger = Ingwe

161. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:17 pm

LOL @ JC bloggers wanting to be greeted!!! What more ngabomathandana that do not reciprocate comments on T & FB…JC Pampoene and Tigers JBS..ur turn will come.

162. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:22 pm

YONA EO…@ Wild Island…Bhubesi and Tiger are not the same thing *wondering what tiger is in Zulu*

MOS MONNA WAHAE NE ELE TIGERWOODS AAAAH…LOL EISH

163. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:24 pm

164. Zam on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:24 pm

I personaly dont mind about being on face book with the person Im dating or my partner.You just have to be aware that there will be guys wanting to flirt with your woman so the question is,are you strong enoughf to ignore that crap?ofcourse there will be hint of jelousy but cant do nothing about it because you cant mark a woman with your name,lol.

165. ThatoM on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:26 pm

@kiki deathby eskhaleni7 haha eyyyyyyiiiiiii. @BS lerona re kopa di hello yhu

166. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:29 pm

“@Polly, please investigate what the 3 dots were cos my mind’s wandering with MissAN on this one.. *don’t wannna think out loud*”

@Smatsatsa…Pampoen will never discuss mevrou with me, let alone 3 dots.

167. posh on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:31 pm

“Isolezwe News Headline…”kutholakale amadoda edla usu phezu
    kwamantombazane emcimbini kaNongoma” bake basyala oKenny noKhany! Lol”

kwaaaaaa kwaaaaa OMG!

168. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:32 pm

@Honey…I only remember seeing visible ribs, not spots. I think she may be the one who has dots.

169. Zam on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:35 pm

170. Vesa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:35 pm

Bathong, Deathby# the office network down the whole day tjerr!!!

Mina I’m don’t have a problem with being fb friends with my man, but not twitter! I’m always saying silly things on twitter, so I would have to think before tweeting, RT or even replying to anyone. I’m still fb friends with my ex and when we were dating, we were never lovey dovey on fb….if we really felt pressed to be, we would rather inbox.
    We still comment on each other’s status updates like all the other people do!

171. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:39 pm

“@ Fezzy…I thot lemme google 1st,cos as far as I know tigers are not naturaaly found in SA(Africa) so I doubt there is a word for them in Zulu…Ingwe is a Leopard…”

She probably knows what’s a tiger in all SA languges because die pampoen is working ko Kruger National Park.

172. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:39 pm

@MissAN….bothe the leopard and the tiger are called ingwe in Zulu.

173. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:40 pm

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @zam..bathi imnandi ngendleleyningi mos,lol.Ill eat amanqina we nkukhu phezkocheriwam.lol.

hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yabona ke wena uyolahlwa hai futhi kuy valntimez….ngathi ngiyabona ku fb page yomuntuwakho “baby i cant wait to see u, will bring strewberry and cream” oho mawufikendlini umuthi maskopasi nenkomazi hai hai ben 10 sagas …:)

174. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:40 pm

@Polly…i pampoen yakabani? Mine or MissANN’s?

175. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:41 pm

Ba re Tiger ke ibhubhezi.

176. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:41 pm

Is it? @ Fezzy… Ur Zulu is better than mine,so u must be correct..I know that Ingwe is a leopard and just google to confirm…then u right.

177. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:42 pm

*dead* Wild Island says Polly’s man ke TIGERwoods!! Hee hee, guys mara you;re not helping Polly with her issue hey, we should be supporting our fellow blogger, she’s going thru a difficult time..
    @Wild Island, Polly are di spots tse 3 ketsa Mevrou eseng tsa gae, Tiger ne are Mevrou o mo gopotsa di spots tseo…

178. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:42 pm

mmmmm nawe awanzi maybe ama pimples yabo..

179. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:46 pm

@ Polly!! Dead dead dead…there was no way u could compete with Pampoen, she is white,she knows more about animals than u,she hangs around lions which happen to tigers according to @WI,she knows Tigers 3 dots,when u were busy calling Tiger love/baby Pampoen was calling him Tiger and oh…a man from Limpopo must yearn for the African sunset and Pampeon could give him that and more… No @ Polly…ibhubesi is a lion and tiger is a ingwe according to @ Fezzy

180. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:46 pm

smatsi labona kge now ke confused kamo ke di tiger tsa di tau tsa sezulu se better than sa google tsenaleng di spots tsa bo mevrou bakgopolwang ko fb le polipoli kamo le pampoen wahae GOSHHHHHHH aowa am logging out…LET ME GO AND SMOKE (hhaa i miss this topic shem lol) maaybe ha BS akare dumedisa 1 by 1 retla concentreita:)

181. Style_Lista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:47 pm

@WildIsland the more you mention uBen10 the more I’m convinced that I know you tl tl tl

182. MrsKennyKunene on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:48 pm

Haibo!

183. Zam on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:48 pm

I lerpard nges’Zulu yi Lephad,alikwelinyigama.lol.You have no other choice.

184. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:49 pm

oooOOps as @ Smatsatsa ..u dont have the 3 dots…

185. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:52 pm

Yooooooooooo guys, your comments are killing me struu.

@Smatsatsa, we are no longer together. My heart couldnt take those comments anymore.

@MissAN…I was calling him baby, eeish le nna ke a baeza.

186. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:54 pm

Style…thats good yabo then uyazi ukuthi kebuwa so finish:) skanjampisetsa eish stokha lol

187. Kiki on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:54 pm

#Deathby Mrs Kenny Kunene heheheh only on JC.

188. MissAN on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:57 pm

@ All…twas fun…Geniet u naand julle mooi Pampoene

189. MrsKennyKunene on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:57 pm

Yebo Yes Kikzo… the main Mrs! lol

190. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:57 pm

MissAN you just depressed Polly, wena Polly, just get a permanent marker and put dots on ur body, make them 6 futhi, then MMS him and show him kuthi nawe unawo ama dots, finish and klaar.. Have them in different colours futhi and be creative..

191. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 3:59 pm

Lephad? Kwaaaaaa

192. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:00 pm

@ZAM I REPEAT : labona kge now ke confused kamo ke di tiger tsa di tau tsa sezulu se better than sa google tsenaleng di spots tsa bo mevrou bakgopolwang ko fb le polipoli kamo le pampoen wahae GOSHHHHHHH aowa am logging out…LET ME GO AND SMOKE (hhaa i miss this topic shem lol) maaybe ha BS akare dumedisa 1 by 1 retla concentreita:)

LE LEPHAD YAKHO MANJE YABONA KE KE KE???? LOL

193. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:01 pm

Kwaaaaaa inkulu indaba yama dots.

194. sexymm on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:05 pm

@Polly,tiger is not ibhubesi,ibhubesi is a lion,Tiger = ingwe,Leopard ingwe edla ngamabala kwaaaaaaah

195. Polly on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:06 pm

@Smatsatsa….maybe bab’ utiger likes em dots on the pink skin.

Till tomorrow guys

196. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:07 pm

@Fezzy, inzima kabi lendaba yama dots..

197. Smatsatsa on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:09 pm

Bye bye ma bloggers.. I’m also out :)

198. Zam on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:18 pm

@Poly,u he e Tiger ne Bhubesi are different bastards.

199. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:21 pm

Guys, check out umkhaba ka Euphonik

200. Plastic on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:28 pm

Ja, coming back to the topic at hand, i just have to mention another relationship that i have noticed, that took a strain both on twitter and FB, so much that the GF (who recently gave bith to a cute baby) deactivated her FB and twitter account, the BF is also a DJ (yummy one at that).
    shame the guy is getting all the attention from gals, and nice and humble as he is, he would reply and chat to these gals shame, and the lady would post comments such as twitter has all the answers” or “its jus twitter” or “if i knew thn what i know now”. I could sense the frustration in her tweets. I loove and miss her so much though, she’s a cool lady.

201. Fezzy on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:39 pm

Finally:

euphonik believe it! kwaa RT @bonang_m: HOTTIE! RT @COSMOcathy: @Bonang_M Superman forgot his cape (pants, top and undies) for this shoot….

202. Litoh Scholes on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:39 pm

#DEATH by Lephad,you just remind me of my former lecture saying in Zulu you only add I before any word,e.g capacitor,computor….but what i know there is ingwe and ihlosi in that language.

203. Wild Island on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:49 pm

hhaaaaaaaa bye my spoted bloggers:)
    kisses ne…nichekeni ke abospoti benu ku FB lamo

204. Brown Shuga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 4:54 pm

LOL Hey Fezzy, I owe you and Lusta for that hey… lol.

Sorry for not greeting everyone… I thought we were already having a chat coz you’re replying to my blog… eish.. we learn everyday lol.

205. B.MAG on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 5:08 pm

to be off topic m dead by a facebook posted by some friend * Kuthiwa kutholakale ngamadoda eclubini yakwanongoma edla usu phezu kwamantombazane: wasiyala Kenny kunene*

206. Nkey.. on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 5:25 pm

Good BS if you have learnt a lesson today yokubingelela.Thanks Fezzy nge link,Euphonic aka apertizi @ all.The brother need to hit the gym strong and get rid of lezay’mbejeje.

207. Lela on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 5:45 pm

Re phone number,i put mine on my profile because I only accept people that I know on my profile so it’s def not for the whole world. Both our relationship status are single and as I said before we are not FB friends cz hayi I just dont see the point tu,tho xa ndingena sms ndibawela kuthi kanti naye he was into FB njengam. As for the updates about every detail of my personal or relationship life naleyo I dont do it . Lol @Isolezwe headline.

208. Lady gaga on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 6:17 pm

Yeah,plastic I know who u referring to. The gal is cool and all bt hai she seems like she has a loose screw in her head,like psycho. I miss her too.

209. caramel on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 6:33 pm

@ plastic and lady gaga
    But the guy is also so unfair… The way he goes on with his fans on twitter… Its really not fair.

210. LeeLove on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 7:24 pm

Yoh been laughing all day! But when people start talking about that particular dj I just can’t keep quiet. If he ignored his fans we’d say he’s rude. She must understand that him smiling with fans is part of what puts clothes on baby’s back. And get over it
    #HeCanDoNOwrongInMyEyes

211. SushiAndLipstick on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:03 pm

@plastic mara that chick wa khenya coz she likes publicising the fact that she’s dating that dj, like come on, we know already, and asim’galeli le ndoda coz unobu-gay nyana.

And she always tweets about the problems in her relationship. Nami if I was the guy I’d tell her to deactivate her twitter account bcz of the subliminal tweets directed at him. If you’ve got problems, solve them privately.

Besides, she’s deactivated her account before then she came back, trust me, uzobuya

212. LeeLove on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 8:33 pm

@sushi there’s nothing gay about the dude and mina ngiyam’galela he’s hot.
    #HeCanDoNOwrongInMyEyes

213. soul sista on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks @Fezzy for the link, I’m gonna get my copy just bcoz it has BUDDY Shukela in it…3dots, tltltl

214. SushiAndLipstick on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 9:35 pm

@leelove uke wambona on tv doing interviews? His hand gestures, the way he talks, ai, it all seems a bit suspect! Or maybe he’s just soft nje

215. LeeLove on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:39 pm

No no no! All I see is sweet, humble, hot perfection. He’s shy. It’s cute. He’s cute. And did I mention that #HeCanDoNOwrongInMyEyes

216. Nthoentle on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 10:41 pm

Shame guys I felt sorry for that gal hey. Dj would just ignore her nje, ao bathong

217. Nthoentle on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:00 pm

I hated how she’d display her insecurities n the cracks in her relationship on twitter, but then again I don’t know how I’d react if I was in her shoes. Shem

218. SushiAndLipstick on Tue, 8th Feb 2011 11:56 pm

@Nthoentle EXACTLY!! That was so childish of her! Ama social network become a curse when people think you can air your dirty laundry for all to see. Its embarrasing!

219. Plastic on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 8:25 am

I remember when she once changed he profile name to Mrs what-what and i went TJO!
    and how she would say, “ngwana wa mang mang” – kinda cute though!

220. Ayabukwa on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:03 am

I have a friend who’s FB friends with her ‘boyfriend’. Boyfriend is married and is also friends with wifey. Hubby and wife send love letters on each others walls and she makes sure everyone knows she’s the mrs. And the mistress is the ‘silent partner, neva comments on bf’s status updates. Phela these days mistresses are well trained.

Point I’m trying to make is that just bcoz ur man is friends with u on FB doesn’t mean he’s not sleeping with any of his FB friends.

221. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:06 am

I knw who u guys are talking about. I actually speak to her from time to time. She’s a really cool chick and funny too. She deactivated her accounts coz she got msgs in her fb inboxes from girls threatning to kidnap and kill her baby (true story). She’d get tweeted from different girls like these silly characters on twitter would tweet her rubbish, like how she used muthi on tht guy. She even forwarded me the msgs from FB that she got threatning her baby and basically her. Ya she’s in a tough situation guys lets not judge. Mina if I was her I would have long time hang myself! LOL……I would also just shut my accounts down. No man she had shut her account down before and she came back as Mrs what-what then she had a fall out with Mr what-what on twitter and thts when she changed her name back to what-what……BUT THEIR BABY IS GORJ!!!! YHO!!!!!

Mara that DJ has gay tendencies stru!! Ever noticed how they keep asking him if his gay on twitter! LOL…..

222. Nokxie on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:07 am

Ayi guys the dj & the gal saw this post yesterday coz dj retweeted her comment late afternoon

223. Nokxie on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:11 am

So I get a pic of Euphifi naked with just headphones and standing in front of a dog

My breakfast nearly came up…………definitely not eye candy

224. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:37 am

Eeeeeuuuuwwww ka mkhaba!!! SIES!! Hahahahahahaha!

225. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 9:56 am

LOL @ people…plus umtrapile ngomtwana..LOL… its hard dating a good looking guy even worse so when he is in the limelight…like someone izolo said public affairs end in public…

226. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:00 am

227. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:06 am

No MissAN I mean its not like its a private thing, I asked her why she shut her accounts down, she told me why.

228. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:16 am

@ RedEye… tell her that u posted here what I assume she told u in confidence *I assume and I would if I was her* and get back to us… as much as I like JC its ok when us bloggers post our opinions,unverified rumours but its one thing when these “celebs” tell their “friends”and these “friends” come and tell us.

I do not even know her personally but know her through JC and people have written all sorts of stories,but I think u should have stayed away from the baby kidnapping…

I just think its wrong but hey if u sleep at night,thats cool…I learnt a new word on JC today JAKS…

229. Brown Shuga on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:26 am

I totally get you MissAN. Leaves a bitter taste.

@RedEye I can tell from your tone that you didn’t mean any harm but I hope you will see MissAN’s point of view. It makes sense to me. There should be some sort of honour between friends.

230. SushiAndLipstick on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:37 am

@redeye finally someone who sees the gay tendencies! He’s a bit too effrminate. But naye the girl should jbs coz she’s the one who likes drawing attention to her relationship with the dj, manje when people give her the attention she wants via these social networks, uyabaleka! Smh

@redeye kanti what were they fighting about via the mrs-what what twitter account?

And la kuJC someone said the guy has a hott makhwapheni and baby mama knows about it. How true is this?

231. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:43 am

@MissAn and @BS my apologies took it too far I guess…..I really meant no harm.

No @SuhsiandLipstick I think u misunderstood what I said.

I’ve said too much. I think this story is boring now anyway…….

232. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:45 am

@ RedEye…apologies accepted on her behalf…

233. Brown Shuga on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 10:56 am

LOL MissAN.. only noticed now that your name is MissAN, thought it was MissAnn.

234. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 11:02 am

@ Lelo (Nombulelo) I am used to being called MissAN…riddle for u…someone on Dumi’s article made a vowel era on one of the celebs and mispelt their name…thats what it stands for…

235. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 11:02 am

error=era…

236. LeeLove on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 11:12 am

Ayanda?

237. MissAN on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 11:25 am

Ditto @ LeeLove…

238. Ivy on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 11:50 am

Guys, I know for a fact that the dj and baby mama broke up a couple of months ago and that is why she was tweeting all that negative stuff about him. So if he has a girlfriend now then believe me she is not a makhwapheni.

239. Wild Island on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 12:52 pm

@missA>>>If a person has frineds like bo @RedEye..who needs enemies??? Clearly Funddy trusts u enough to tell u such private issue esp about the baby and now we know… Sad..sad..sad…
    kemang funddy?

240. Ivy on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 1:02 pm

Ok,talking about his so called ‘gay tendencies’ do you guys have proof? Red Eye what does baby mama say?? Does she also say the same thing,since you guys are friends? #JC

241. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 1:13 pm

Ivy I dnt knw wat you’re talking bout. There were together at Jameson gig took place last month, so I don’t knw about alla dat.

Gay tendencies – maybe the makhwapeni is a man then. LOL – can you imagine that story!

Haiboo let me stop I’ve already said too much.

242. Wild Island on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 1:29 pm

bathong nkarabeng kemang o:But it looks like Fundyy forgot to trust RedEye enough to tell her there is no more her and baby daddy.
    just wanna comment if lenna i know le buwa kamang

243. SushiAndLipstick on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 1:57 pm

@ivy ok I guess “gay tendencies” wasn’t the right wording. “Effeminate” is the right word. He may not be attracted to men but he is effeminate, you don’t need proof for that, you just look at his body language and gestures

244. Nokxie on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:02 pm

Ayibo leave Lulo alone

He is always looking lost or out of place at gigs and is drayisad by o 1slice girls

245. Ivy on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:06 pm

RedEye,did they arrive together as a couple or they just happened to attend the same Event? (I was also at the Jameson party with my husband who happens to be a good friend of the DJ)

Please ask your friend. She is not telling you the whole story.

246. Ivy on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:08 pm

Lol @ ‘maybe the makhwapheni is a man’. I doubt that!!!

247. Brown Shuga on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:15 pm

#deathby off topic comments…

248. RedEye on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:24 pm

@Nokxie yini manje “drayisad by o 1slice girls” ?? LOL please explain. lol @looking lost or out of place. I’ve also noticed that, especially GOE, his always on his phone, tweeting and alone at the corner.

Shame ok he doesn’t have gay tendencies. This is how rumours start.

@Ivy They left together. Anyway it doesn’t matter, they have a baby together, chances are they are having problems like every relationship just with a baby is more complicated I’m sure. This story is boring though. **YAWN**

249. Nokxie on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 2:33 pm

Drayisad “Uyangidrayisa” making one do the run around

o 1 slice——> thin scrawny girls

Meaning at GOE he is called left right & centre by these scrawny girls who then focus on jiving and he is then left alone once again looking lost

250. Nozipho on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 3:05 pm

LOL @Nokxie!!! Tjerrrrrrrrrr niyabanaka abantu eGOE ninoRedEye. But ke ziyenzeka izinto khona hehehe!

251. Ntshepeng on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 3:22 pm

i will NOT date a guy that tweets or is on facebook shem. i like mine very anti-social networks.

252. Siyamthanda on Wed, 9th Feb 2011 3:36 pm

uDJ wam akancingi abe gay ndingafa straight. Shame I loved the two of them together, but the subliminal tweets yhu…I hope they work things out.

253. MiniAyeye on Thu, 10th Feb 2011 1:45 pm

@Ntshepeng…seconded!

You must be logged in to post a comment.