Six Ultra Lounge Launch

February 23, 2011 by

Last night we took off to Melville to attend the launch of a new place to be called Six Ultra Lounge. We know there are a lot of clubs in Melville but what I liked about this one is the intimacy. It’s small, welcoming and makes u feel like u are not in Melville but in one of those very quiet places in the burbs.

When I walked in I was blown away and I thought it would be a perfect place to have my birthday party.

Anywa, here are the pics of the very few people that were there.

The new addition to the Generations family Jafta Mamabolo graced us with his presence. He is such a sweet young man. I loooove that jacket.

HHP is another crazy character. He was having fun nje.

Thembisa Mdoda was also there looking hot. If there is one person who knows how to rock her body with confidence its her. She told me she will be presenting a new magazine show called Vukani. It will be on Africa Magic soon so let’s keep it locked. Here she is posing with Publicist Farah Fortune.

Vista K with celebrity make up artist Vuyo Varoyi.

Eric Miyeni was there too. I can’t help it but everytime I see Eric I just think of his ‘fight’ with Lebo Mashile. Lol

One of my fav guys DJ Switch also showed face. This dude just oozes sex appeal.

Big Brother Africa’s Lerato was also there. We love the twins, Leratolicious.

We had fun,thank you to Hypress & her team for another job well done!

By Kiki Marli ©

I fell In Love. With Paris.
Good Ol' Laugh With Skwizas
PICS: Feather Awards Nominations Party

Comments

217 Comments on "Six Ultra Lounge Launch"

1. jellie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:24 am

Lerato’s boobies haay i refuse that gap would fit ma hand there……Kiki u too hottt maaan

2. soul sista on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:27 am

Hmmm… I’ve got such a soft spot for Leratolicios. :-)

3. beyonce on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:32 am

Isn’t this the revamp of the old Six in Melville ???

4. SwaziHunny on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:37 am

What… in… the… Jheri Curl HELL… is sitting atop Jafta’s head!!TJO!!!I refuse shem.hehe Fara looks good.

5. popeye on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:38 am

hai! man Jafta is that styling gel I see on your head???

6. Polly on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:42 am

Kiki & Thembisa looking hoooot.

Love DJ Switch.

7. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:50 am

Dankie Kiki,is a thank you, the place intamate and cosy..

Mara Jafta ai kabi mara he l0okz like they grabbed him from a 1960′s shipwreck.ngathi uHigh on ganja and l0st! His s.curl or whateva that z on his head doesnt do him any justice at all .

8. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:52 am

Dankie Kiki,is a thank you, the place l0oks intamate and cosy..

9. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:58 am

u-Jafta nka moo dira.Kiks ukhipha so?Erick Myeni ngiyamthanda or mhlambe ngithanda izincwadi zakhe,I’m reading The only Black at a dinner party,very nice.Is HHP loosing weight or yimi?Sticth guy is cool but I dont like the way his dreads are hanging,mhlambe makangabopha iphondonyana..

10. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:05 am

Lol! Kwaa @ ‘Jafta is that styling gel i see on your head’

tjo0o0o @ ‘Jafta ngamodira’ are u serious??? Ngeke tjo

11. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:10 am

wow i love the way jafta’s dressed. nice jacket indeed!!!

wena kiki le di LBD…..he he he u rock them gal!

12. sugababe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:12 am

thembisa mdoda: the pose…hayi i give up…

13. Sizzles on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:13 am

Dj Switch is cool but he should consider losing the dreads. Thembisa looked nice and Kiki I’ve always wanted to say this: YOU HAVE THE HOTTEST pair of LEGS!!! Yerrrrr!,they are the “flawless legs” that guy on intersexions was talking about.

14. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:14 am

Thanks for the nice pics.Seems like this Jafta Guy is attending evry event latetly.Lol..@ Gap yamabele ka Lerato.Did’nt know that Kiki is slender you’ve got a beautifull face.nice pic with Thembisa.Can I have those babies Oziqhoke onyaweni Pleeeeeeeeeeeez Kiki.Did’nt think that combination of red and grey can turn out so well.

15. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:17 am

mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh am gonna copy thembisa’s outfit.come to think of it,we the same size so i’ll also look best with that oufit mos! i love it!!

16. Zoe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:19 am

@Kiki, I love your hair do. What is it?

If there’s one place I miss in Melville – its Six. Can’t wait to head back up and see the ‘new and improved’ version.

17. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:19 am

Lol @ Mmaditaba.I was also about to ask Sexymm if she really means what shes saying.u-Jafta nka moo dira.Not even u switch keh…Hahaha…

18. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:21 am

*whistling * beauty is the eye of the beer holder straight !

19. vale031 on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:31 am

Kiki looking fly, love ur shoes… Love thembisa’s outfit, and I must say that I’m obsessed with leratolicious sheeem….

20. Sweet soul on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:47 am

@Lady Gaga..Haa you the same size as Thembisa? you look way smaller on you pic*shocked*

21. primie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:47 am

“One of my fav guys DJ Switch also showed face. This dude just oozes sex appeal.” *side eyes* kiki u rite wetu ? lol

22. Sweet soul on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:48 am

@Lady Gaga..Haa you the same size as Thembisa? you look way smaller on your pic*shocked*

23. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:49 am

@ LadyGaga… what !! U are the same size as Thembisa? Damn girl…u look like a size 32 on your avatar…

@All.. hello… mama ka G,unjani? u back?

Shem… @Nkey & Maditaba…@Sexymm she is a married cougar,so she don’t care much about Jafta’s jerry curl *Lol @ Swazihunny* all she cares about is a virile young studs,don’t u @Sexymm *hides in Lerato’s clivage*

Tjo @ Kiki… if that body is not a shape,cha I wonder what is… uLusta uyojabula afe…

Eric…Eric.. he really loves Melville @Kiki is he still a hot man??

24. primie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:51 am

cha nami i think u kiki is okay ……angiyiboni yonke lento abahlele beyisho ngaye …

25. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:54 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa………you guys!! jeeeeer,yes i look smaller on that pic bcs its an old pic akere. im not exactly the same size bt i gained a bit of weight over the last few months :-( bt hey im planning to do something abt it. bt i am a bit smaller from my wait up atleast.tltltltl….ok enough explaining myself now,bt yeah guys im FAT!!!

26. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:00 am

3words. Tembisa is hot. Thatsall.

27. makazi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:03 am

U look lovely Kiki. Tembisa can teach Lerato a thing or 2 abt choosing the right clothes cz Lerato’s losing the plot and she loves them leggings shem

28. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:07 am

yeah lorrelai she is HOT!! gape o tseba go apara.

29. primie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:07 am

the girl in the first pic whose face we cnt see ubani ? her outfit looks as if it was hot

30. Zida on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:09 am

Does Jafta have an s-curl? Modimo! He should just join Verdine White and his gang when they are here next month.

And HHP looks like igwinya lasemgaqweni man. He’s a nice guy though. And very talented. Takes after his mom.

Eric Miyeni used to be so hot. I though as guys grow older they get hotter. What’s going on there. And Kiki, weren’t you afraid he was gonna start a fight again? It was in Melville that he got into it with the barmen, if I remember correctly.

I take those that were there couldn’t crack the coveted invite to the MTVBase Clients party that was so out of this world. As usual, I was perving on KO. Oh my, that boy.

And of course Sizwe, with that sexy scar of his. What a night it was though, very entertaining. Zakes Bantwini is such an entertainer. But Teargas brought the house down.

31. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:09 am

@ MissAN Lol…Girl! I do not get this Shem… @Nkey & Maditaba…why you saying this???

32. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:14 am

okay, jusssst because Kiki says its a cool place/i’ll go check the place on saturday!!! mmm Jafta is everywhere nowdays neh?
    ooohhhh, i want Thembisa’s jacket/jersey or wwhatever that is .
    Eric Miyeni and melville!!! they should name a street after him already!!!

hint on posing::okay out with the Peace sign an din with the itshware letheka pose!!!!

33. Green Goddess on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:18 am

Dj Switch?? oozes sex appeal??? ka nete?? mmm sies i can’t!

I’m sure whatever is in Jafta’s hair is the same thing that Gabisile used on her face at the N.E.R.D. concert!

Kiki, LOVING you…those legs dzzaaamn!!

Zida- tell us more!

34. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:22 am

wena MissAN uyaphapha,guys Jafta is cute in a way,mncanyanyana ukuba ngaphezulu kungaba easy,Lol If I can just cut his hair,deep him kubhavu onama-bath salts,hawu ziyakhipha.

@Lady gaga I lost so much weight,I’m now a 34,32 I can give you my diet plan if you want,plz phela umuhle kabi ku-avatar yakho…

Hi MissAN,how are u dear?

35. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:28 am

@ Zida… yini ngathi uyachoma lapho ‘I take those that were there couldn’t crack the coveted invite to the MTVBase Clients party’ … hmmm… I have concluded,the pics on JC don’t do much justice to these celebs and arbs *as Sunday World calls thems* … when I watched Selimathunzi,Nonhle did not look so bad as the pic on @S’s article… The @oniice article,Pharrell’s jacket looked green when it was infact grey!! I think Canon must sponsor JC with paparazi cameras…

@ Nkey… @Sexymm is a married woman… so u guys are complaining about her thinking that Jafta umgijimisa igazi yet most people don’t hold the same view…so I am just saying,she don’t care,she just wants a young man that can rock her married boat.

36. Nozipho on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:29 am

The MTV party was really good!!

37. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:31 am

sexymm nginike sisi pls! i really need it.manje ozongnika kanjani lana?

38. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:32 am

Gwaaaaaaaaaaaah..@ Sexymm Your thoughts ngo Jafta went this far ”ukuba ngaphezulu kungaba easy”Hay mina shame ngingamcindezela He is too tiny for my liking.Sharing is caring,Give leyo diet phela.Im on 36 wanna go back ku 34 futhi.

39. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:32 am

@ sexymm… Lol…uyazi,u and Lusta are not allowed to make “infidelity prone” comments… Please,I need one as well,just to be a Mr Price size 32 not a Woolies size 32… I am well by the way.

40. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:40 am

@ MissAn now I get you.Thanks nge clerity.

41. Dark8lord on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:41 am

Is that an s-curl that Jafta mamabolo has? There something shiny on his head.

42. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:46 am

Kwaaaa at woolies and Mr price sizes,MissAN.. @Nkey,lu-easy ucansi nabo-tiny,ukhwela udilike nje…

Okey Guys u-BS uzosibulala,so ngiyithumele kanjani le diet?

43. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:46 am

MissAN whats the difference kanti,a Mr Price size32 and Woolies size32?????

44. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:46 am

Im around MissAn i think im becoming a regular @silentville

@Sexymm nami ngiyayifuna impela idiet as long as its not strictly rabbit food n alchohol is optional eish Hlasela Mafutha seemed to have hlaselad them in my thighs & straight 2my stomach!!

Easy Waves should hire Jafta as their ambassodor Scurl/perm ngo 2011 isibindi/bravery leyo!

45. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:46 am

@Nkey plz ask her cause nami nje i dnt get what @MissAn wr0te there…@Sexymm ai cc ophosetswi , it w0n’t take a bath to make UJafta dirable! N0t n0w n0t 2mr n quiet frankly n0t eva..atleast check out abhantu abane p0tential mawungafaka iHandy Andy njekesthandwa samai uZULUBOI *gets turned on*

and to @All,why are yal making it s0und like its ‘fatly’ wr0ng to be a 34? Ai senifuna silingane nabo Bl0kang *n0dds behind Thembisa’s full figure*

46. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:47 am

sexymm here’s my email darling m.allicia@yahoo.com

47. ChiefsDiva on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:48 am

Kiki u look good sana.. and So is Thembisa.
    @sexymm – we all want the diet ke sista.

48. Kiki on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:49 am

Hi guys…. Thanks..*blushes*

Wena Primie,have you ever seen DJ Switch is a suit with his locks freshly done?? HOTNESS I tell you. Hhehehe

Eish Zida,I am scared of Eric so Lebza took the pic..lol

#Deathby Melville naming a street after Eric,Miss_Tshidi u just killed me.

@Zoe,its just braids gal. The thin twist.

Kwaaaaa @ MissAN saying uLusta uyojabula afe. *dead*

49. ChiefsDiva on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:50 am

sexymm pls also mail me busibovu25@ovi.com

thanks in advance..

sorry Kiki to be off topic.

50. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 11:57 am

@ sexymmm… ask BS to create an article or something…

@Ladygaga…Woolies has big sizes,their size 8 is big,I have to take a size 6 mara at Mr Price there is no such luck… I take a size 34…I told my bf that W is just using a marketing strategy,decieve people mainly women into thinking their are smaller than they really are…

@Maditaba… it is not wrong to be fully figured…but some of us,me personally,I am short and tend to easily gain weight…so nje fanele ngidlalele la kubo size 34/32… and clothes ziyangifanela when I am trimmer…

@ChiefsDiva… your avatar…

51. Savanah Dry on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:01 pm

@ Sexymmm or Lady Gaga when u get it please email me too mkhumalo74@gmail.com… tried hlasela but eish makes me even more hungry

52. Zoe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:06 pm

@MissAN cha nami I suspect ukuchoma and I have for a while. Thought it was just me.

53. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:06 pm

Ladygaga and ChiefsDiva,i have sent it..

Ngiyaxolisa Kiki

54. Nokxie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:09 pm

So true MissAN, Woolies has been doing this for years now

Am always happy shopping at Woolies and getting a size 8 dress or size 6 Tee

55. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:10 pm

Bakithi if I may ask.is there any problam if we copy and paist la ku JC.The info..that will be usefull to most of the Sisters here.Like yona i diet plan…would really like to know if u BS can get mad @ the person because of that. Lemme not talk too much u Sexymm uzongshiya ngaphandle.Here are my email adds: npjafta@gmail.com & njafta@compuscan.co.za

Thanks.

56. ChiefsDiva on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks so much sexymm got it!

@MissAN – ubambe i style umkhulu.

57. Kiki on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:16 pm

MissAN says “I have concluded,the pics on JC don’t do much justice to these celebs and arbs *as Sunday World calls thems* …………………..The @oniice article,Pharrell’s jacket looked green when it was infact grey!!”

You are so wrong MissAN,please check that Pharrell Kasi Review by Toniice and Songi,see what colour his Jacket was. It was Grey and it does look Grey for real not Green.
    Pharrell was wearing a green Jacket during the Press Conference and then changed to a Grey one for the show..I stand to be corrected maybe I am blind. lol

58. primie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:21 pm

@MissAN u just had too neh (make realise that i am bigger than i thought ) kwaaaaaa and here i was convinced there was something wrong with Mr Price sizes *runs to woolies*

59. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:22 pm

sexymm pls post the diet on the anything goes article nami ndiyafuna bo

60. Zida on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:22 pm

@MissAN and Zoe. Not at all darlings. :-)

61. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:23 pm

Can I suggest that sexymm post the diet in the very last “Anything goes”. Phela sonke siyayifuna le diet.

62. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:24 pm

oh there! MamakaG already suggested that, my bad.

63. Kiki on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:29 pm

Tjo #Deathby @ChiefsDiva’s Gravatar..lol

64. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:29 pm

Still a lot to learn here.ikuphi i anything goes and what is it?Coz I went to a Home page and cant see anything like that.

65. Soulchild on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:30 pm

sexymm can you please email me the diet also assomblief.
    ssoulchild76@gmail.com.
    Back to silent blogging.

66. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:31 pm

thank you sexymm…….
    savanah dry i’ll do u best my lovey!!!

67. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:44 pm

ok< sexymmm/ LadyGaga, pls forward me the diet at moziauctioneers@gmail.com

68. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:44 pm

Kiki umuhle shem ! All the way ..MissAn me and u are in the same boat,exept iv g0t an ass 2 go 4 days whch z what c0z me 2 wear the 34 or vn 36.nd ke ngiKort yazi

ayikabi Kiki 4 invading y0ur space ,i also nid the diet plan t0e email adr: rose.nsibande@gmail.com

69. ChiefsDiva on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:49 pm

@Kiki – can u blv my gravatar is not showing on ma side, its still the default ones that we get la ekhaya…

70. Angenoir on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:51 pm

Diet request for me too Sexymm/Lady G theolene.berman@kellygroup.co.za

thanks in advance

71. capribabe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 12:55 pm

@ Sexym can u please forward me the diet as well on umbusot@gmail.com

72. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:02 pm

@MissAN…. Green?(in my borotho accent)

IYO ….I’m entering this one ka full force…cos I eat my carrots faithfully , this is what I saw:

Pharell is wearing a GREY zip up sweater/white tee / red cap + blue denim

*Optometry is a health care profession concerned with eyes and related structures , as well as vision!
    For an appointmnet please call 08000 6465 24589

73. Weiss on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:09 pm

Here is simple diet 4 u who r desperate: Dont eat anything all day long. When u feel u r abt 2 faint, just pop in a slice of blue cheese. Ull b fine ull c.

74. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:10 pm

HAAAAA@Weiss and blue cheese!

75. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:12 pm

Got ma Diet.Thanks to everyone.Wish all the ladies the best.

76. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:17 pm

@ Kiki…thanks for clearifying that… ngoba I asked the same question on that article and someone said green,i got even more confused when people said he wore the same clothes for press conference they FORGOT to mention he changed sweaters… Cos I saw a grey jacket mara kwi Sowetan,I see green…now that u say,he wore green for the press conference and grey for the perfomance,it makes sense…

mara I have to say,maybe its other factors,after seeing Nonhle on Selimathunzi,she did not look as bad as the photo on JC…Ok we in the business of gossip not photoshop…

@Primie…Woolies will decieve u shame..

@Maditaba…mina lucky I don’t have a huge a** but not ishwapa,just ok…short and wieght gain are not friends…

@Miss_Tshidi… uyangiphaphela…just got my new glasses on Sat…so I am sorted my dear… My vision went AWOL at varsity,I have always been a 20/20 vision until I started wearing glasses..so as Kiki said it was just a misunderstanding..I saw grey and green sweaters…

@sexymmm… please… noma8504@yahoo.com

77. Botwe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:17 pm

#death by igwinya lasemgaqweni….kwaaaaaaa! @ kiki u looking hot gal…guys pls forward me the diet, ndiyanicela bethunana..veeby84@gmail.com

78. princesskoena on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:26 pm

SO JAFTA IS GAY VELE? YA NEH, NYC PICS BY THE WAY.
    SORRY FOR BEIN TJATJARAG LE NNA I NEED THE DIET PLAN LACOSTE9119@YAHOO.COM

79. Kiki on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:31 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa MissAN remember what I said to you the other day? ‘SOMETIMES PICTURES LIE’ and that was after you had said Shay doesn’t look hot.

80. GA on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:33 pm

What diet?..nami i want,.. cant it be copy pasted here tu pretty plz. I hope its doable because if it requires qoolwoths food shopping and funny thiungs like di asparagus and whar nots ill fail yet again.

81. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:35 pm

@ Kiki… ya neh… uphi uLusta…*Kiki ngathi ngingukuthola,vha? eyompundu…hmmmm* Lusta

Lol @ People askimg for the diet… he!he!he!

82. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:37 pm

Jafta is gay??????????hayi bo!

83. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:37 pm

MissAN….phew! 1 less blind mouse in the church….its cool gal/as i said i just entered myself..cos i like thinks!!*mchwaa

84. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:38 pm

@Weiss….add a croissant and u have the Mbau Diet!!! lol

85. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:41 pm

Guys,those that already have the diet…please forward to us… missnoma8504@yahoo.com

@Miss_Tshidi… I am getting laser as soon as I can afford it… glasses are wack!!!

@sexymm… there has been JC speculation… uyabo ukuzenza uQueen???

86. Tennisbrickhouse on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:41 pm

Tjo okes know how to party ne…

I saw Vista,Vuyo and Switch last night at the MTV Party.

KIKI – lookin like a banger in that dress baby

At the MTV party last nite, Paul Mayanja (the strongest blood i’ve seen yesis) and Alex supplied us with some luscious evening sexy-

And what is going on with Claire Mawisa and Tebello?…they were lookin mighty suspisciously cosy yday…..???

87. Botwe on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:44 pm

sorry guys ndicela uphuma elayinini….hayi bo, is it true that Amu got married? did he break up wth the 1st wife or uthathe umfazi wesi 2?? any 1 wth info ppl…

88. Kim Possible on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:55 pm

Haibo I also want to tips hle bathong :-x
    Kimzapossible@gmail.com

89. Smatsatsa on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:59 pm

LOL@ some usernames via Tennisbrickhouse :)
    Okay guys, please post the diet on “Anything goes” phela..
    My email gives away too much..

*goes back to nursing my flu*

90. primie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 1:59 pm

ave ngiyifuna nami le diet ……..pqamata@m5.co.za :-)

91. Kim Possible on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:02 pm

**Hlasela Mafutha waya waya* thanx dear ///back to silenceville///…. JC Rocks

92. Soulchild on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:03 pm

Thank you sexymm and lady gaga..I got the diet.
    Will try it next week.

93. TL on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:05 pm

please send to me as well lathacwa@hotmail.com please please

94. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:15 pm

thanks Sexymm!!

95. LeeLove on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:16 pm

Am I the only one who finds that short girls wear weight better. Tall, thick girls look like GIANTS.

And to all of u who realise that u are fat and are doing something about it: we thank.

To those size34 girls asking for the diet: u aren’t fat. I would love to be a size 8

Any weight gain tips?

96. soul sista on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:17 pm

Mtsss JC bloggers. I’m not impressed, last year people were going on about 50Cent’s diet & I was so impressed. I asked them to send me the Before & After pics. Even today I’m still waiting.
    Go on @Sexymm send them the diet to increase their documents.

97. Ma2Stash on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:17 pm

*egijima* nami ngcela idiet ..please post it on Anything Goes tu as suggested tu

98. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:17 pm

@Tennisbrickhouse iza nazo ngo claire no tebello aint that like chicken murder or something?
    lol @ everyone asking for the diet tips,kune dudla la shame

99. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:19 pm

@Botwe he took a 2nd wife

100. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:20 pm

LeeloVe Lol… u have a unique problem… over eager matabolic rate and over active thyrode… See a Dr… No,no…short people do not wear weught kahle,u look like a stuffed bottle!! Case in point,who saw the new Thandi wa Isidingo? Even worse they made her wear red…

Thanks to Mpumi and Pam for the diet plan.

101. Nozipho on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:24 pm

@Tennisbrickhouse I saw that as well, Claire and Tibs were toooo close eish asazi!!

102. Ma2Stash on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:25 pm

please send it to me @ teebabez15@gmail.com ..sexymm,ladyGaga, MissAn ..anyone ??

103. lorrelai on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:28 pm

@ Soulsista, wait on my darling. I’ma send u MY pics when i’m done with this diet. I’M starting next week.

@Leelove, I’m a short size 34, trust me, I do look and feel overweight. Like that stuffed bottle that Kiks mentioned. un-bloody-acceptable!

104. soul sista on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:33 pm

@lorellai I can’t wait… & I’ll keep on reminding u to send them. Hope I won’t have to wait for another year.

105. Nokxie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:35 pm

Ayibo Tebello cozy with the Kwashiokor coloured dreads

Where was Miss UJ/Jacobs Cross?Envy PR

@Senamile 2nd wife, yhoo so he is still with thewhite lady also??

106. TL on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:37 pm

Hi Nkey lol

107. lele011 on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:38 pm

does JC just love to picture u Tembisa or is she at every event vele? what does she do vele? now that she will be a presenter i guess she will be at an opening of an envelope manje.
    guys ubani u Tebello manje, who was allegedly cozy no claire?

108. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:39 pm

@ Lorrelai… akazi uLeeLove ukhuluma ngani!!! I am also a Mr Price size 34… I look like a stuffed sausage when I gain weight…

109. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:39 pm

I can send my before and after pics.

110. TL on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:46 pm

True about Mr Price MissAN I am just happy the their size 38 is big on me.I guess I’ll go and get Woolies 34. You guys make me wanna go fit their clothes.

111. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:50 pm

@ TL… I think you don’t understand… Mr Price has the proper size but substandard quality mara Woolie decieving sizes mara great quality… For a reality check fit with Mr Price mara for an ego boost do Woolies…

112. LeeLove on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 2:51 pm

MissAN the new thandi would look bad even if she were thin. Her shape is off nje.

Girls who are prone to weight gain are sensitive u see things the rest of us don’t.

I think it’s just genes hey. My gran is like a size28/30.I’m not deathly skinny like bo bonang and the twins but I’m like rihanna or maybe dineo on gen but my ass isn’t as huge though lol.

Lorrelai have u seen tall, big women? They look scary!

113. Siyamthanda on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:00 pm

I have tried hlasel’amafutha, hlaselamafeelings and some chinese green tea that had me nearly building a zozo next to the loo nothing works!!!!!
    Can we please have the diet posted on anythimg goes?!? Since I can’t post my email addy here. Please Sexymm

114. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:02 pm

@Nokxie aii mina i dont know wats going on with her relationship with tibz but she gave jc peeps a shout out on twitter she said she knows we watchin but shes not ducking or something along those lines

115. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:04 pm

@ LeeLove… I beg to differ… the new Thandi,would look much better without those huge boobs and big tummy… But I have to say,skinny is not on when u old,uvele uwomelele…

116. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:04 pm

bathong badimo …@sexymm wud u be so kind to post the diet on anthing goes artile plsss!! Fezzy if u get pls email to me c

117. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:08 pm

@ Sinamile… speaking of Twitter,on Sat u mentioned Euphonik’s twitter about him dissing Bonang,if my memory serves me well… I went to check his tweets…

Tjo,what was that about? Something about the difference between him and B,is that he will always do the right thing…swag and fabulousity can only last so long?

Bonang naye says something like,believe a person the first time they show you who they areI don’t follow either…Do you know what that is about?

118. TL on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:23 pm

Death by MissAn bursting my bubble lol

Ladies it’s the ice cream diet/the 3 day diet.

Siyamthanda did you try the Closemyer slimming tea yaseSpar? you literally run to the loo after one spoon full. #Get thin or die trying I say lol

I tried the Beyonce/Naomi Campbell master cleanse or lemonade diet. It was ok when I was still using woolies cayenne pepper, I changed to Robertsons one-now the combo ya le tiye ne MC had me fanning my backside and pouring cold water on it.

119. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:23 pm

@mama ka gundi angiyiboni i-anything goes,ishonephi kanti.

120. khululeka on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:25 pm

@MissAN those two have kissed and made up. Euphonza sent B a bunch of roses…

121. LeeLove on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:28 pm

@MissAN what I mean is she has big boobs and no ass and hips in comparison. (Big on top small at the bottom aka frog figure). She would look better but her body wouldn’t be nice coz her shape isn’t nice.

Minnie is thick and her body looks great. Nawe u probably look fine. Short thin girls look like little kids, they don’t have that presence.

Lol yeah I know what u mean about old, thin people. And I agree. My gran looks frail.

122. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:30 pm

@ Khululeka… mara doesnt B ever learn? Why does she make her affairs public? one has to wonder where self-esteem barometer level is? Why let a guy treat u this way? I am starting to wonder is E is just not doing this for his own public/media PR… Oh,well yezabo lezo.

123. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:34 pm

@ LeeLove… big boobs make one look even more disfigured… uvele ube nesishwapa… uya bo why I say she needs to lose that weight…

124. soul sista on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:37 pm

@sexymm I wish to see those pictures. U can crop them & remove ur face.

125. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:39 pm

THIS DIET IS USED FOR CARDIAC PATIENTS WHO NEED TO LOSE A LOT OF WEIGHT IN A HURRY BEFORE SURGERY. YOU CAN LOSE UP TO 18 KILOGRAMS A MONTH.

1st Day : Breakfast Black coffee or tea (No milk & sugar)
    ½ grapefruit
    1 slice toast
    1 tablespoon peanut butter

Lunch ½ cup of tuna – 1 tin (no oil)
    1 tomato
    Coffee or tea

Dinner 2 slices any meat (100 grams)
    1 cup boiled green beans
    1 cup carrots or beetroot
    1 small apple
    1 cup vanilla ice cream

2nd Day: Breakfast Black coffee or tea
    1 hard boiled egg
    1 slice toast
    ½ banana

Lunch 1 cup cottage cheese
    5 provitas

Dinner 2 Viennas
    1 cup cabbage or broccoli
    ½ cup carrots or turnip greens
    ½ banana
    ½ cup vanilla ice cream

3rd Day: Breakfast Black coffee or tea
    1 slice cheddar cheese
    5 provitas
    1 small apple

Lunch 1 hard boiled egg
    1 slice toast
    Coffee or tea

Supper 1 cup tuna – 2 tins (no oil)
    1 cup carrots or beetroot
    1 cup green beans or cauliflower
    1 small apple
    ½ cup vanilla ice cream

Do not vary or substitute any of the food. Salt and pepper may be used but no other seasonings. This diet is to be used for 3 days at a time. In 3 Days you will lose 4kgs. After 3 days of dieting, you can eat usual food but do not over eat. After 4 days of normal eating, go back to your 3 day diet.

JC or MissAN is not liable for any health problems that may occura…*disclaimer*

126. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:41 pm

hai mara wena MissAN why do this now?????

127. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:43 pm

@ LadyGaga… hawu,did I do anything wrong? BS can delete and sorry for those that are not quick enough…Ngiyazixolisela BS tu…

128. Savanah Dry on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:44 pm

yho TL Uneliver my dear the master cleanse i couldnt even last 2 days … I even tried the Cabbage soup diet only lost 3kgs in one week but they tell u u loose 10kgs yha the thing we do …

129. MiniAyeye on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:45 pm

LOLEST @MissAn…-> #back to silentville

130. LeeLove on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:46 pm

Yes vele she does MissAN. Coz she’s fat. But size 34 isn’t fat. And short girls ba size 32 and 34 look nice to me.

Now imagine if that same chick was really tall. Scary.

131. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:46 pm

SMH!!! awulaleli kodwa MissAN yazi.tjo! done with me.

132. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:54 pm

@ LeeLOVE that is why we have a healthy BMI of 18-25 *I think*… if someone had the same weight as her and was tall,they would look fine mara cos she is a sgcebhezana she looks stuffed and bloated… wena you talking like this cos you are skinny…

@LadyGaga… ngiyaxolisa…my left brain thought this might solve the “please send me an email of the diet” comment as well…

133. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 3:56 pm

Yho MissAn i could never mantaine that diet of yours #Teamkfc allday
    Siyamthanda women i see you. I saw your comment on that other post hehehe. Dont test me i will hurt you

134. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:02 pm

soul sista send me you mail address

135. MissAN on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:04 pm

@ Sinamile… ngitshele,hawu did that guy assault you???

136. Ntoko The Gentleman on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:06 pm

hello @ladyGaga…. lol

137. Ma2Stash on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:06 pm

i think JC should have some inbox/dm kind of setup …for these kind of things #justSaying

138. Ntoko The Gentleman on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:08 pm

is it me or does @KIKI look short??? or are you short vele KIKI?? umuhle by the anyway:)

139. Ntoko The Gentleman on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:08 pm

lol @inbox and DM set ups

140. Kiki on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:13 pm

@Ntoko I am 1.62. Is that tall or short? Lol

141. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:14 pm

deathby engrish @Ntoko The Gentleman>>> “umuhle by the anyway” tltltltltl………..oh hello buddy!!!

sexymm dnt forget to send me the pics too. u know my email address mntwana ;-)

142. Lady gaga on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:15 pm

i hear u MissAN u were only helping out sisi. lol! next time ask me first before you do something like this ne? as ur older sister,so i can guide u!……kwaaaaaaaaaa

143. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:23 pm

Hey hey @ TL tltltltltl Please update,Who is Tebello?? Udume ngani??

144. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:25 pm

Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ Lady gaga “umuhle by the anyway” Uyadelela Sisi.

145. GA on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:26 pm

Fisrt thing. Thanx MissAN for the diet thingamie…
    But haaai…haai noo..
    I think ill stick to “5 a day”, lots of water and excerize, The excersize bit ill start in july. Walking and climbing stairs suffices for now.

146. Ntoko The Gentleman on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:27 pm

lol. SHUT UP GAGA!!!!

147. Ntoko The Gentleman on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:28 pm

@KIKI that’s average i think. lol

148. LeeLove on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:33 pm

@MissAN you’re probably right.

149. Spice on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:43 pm

Guys lets give u Jafta a chance. The guy is still very young plus new in the E industry. kodwa unenswebu yaka Thapelo Mokwena. U Lerato yena umhle usisi kodwa she must do something about her tummy. LOl at Themba…looking for publicity everywhere. Is she competing with her sister Anele???

Kiki you have beautiful legs..don’t spoil them with too much gym.

150. Bee on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:52 pm

If you want to loose weight, drink 6-8 glasses of cold water daily. Eat cabs(pap, rice,mngqusho, spaghetti etc) during the day only and STRICTLY veggies& proteins for supper (small portion) of course. never go to bed with heavy stomach. If you gonna use your HLASEL’AMAFUTHA remember you still need to assist it by eating healthly. You can’t eat ipapa 30min before bed and rely on HLASEL’AMAFUTHA, It’never work trust me.Eat atleast 2hrs before go to bed#justtips#

151. Nkey.. on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 4:57 pm

@ Bee Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah…You can’t eat ipapa 30min before bed and rely on HLASEL’AMAFUTHA, It’never work trust me

152. Miss_Tshidi on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 5:00 pm

Logs in** reads-scroll-read-smh-reads-lol- reads reads*then sees a sumthang about grapefruits*then logs off

153. Tennisbrickhouse on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 5:08 pm

you JC bloggers are crazy. lol @ sharing diets …
    My first time commenting on this blog & u guys are hilarious

@Sinamile – i’m not saying anything about Tebello & Claire..all i’m saying is they looked mighty suspect. And Claire was flashing those colgate vanetians wayyy too much

@Lele – not sure what Tebello does / who he is, but i see him alot at events.

Have a nice evening everyone –
    Luv TennisBrickHouse

154. Nosiphok on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 5:52 pm

oh my oh my.lol i would never pose for JC wearing Edgars jeans, my 14 old sis has those publicist jeans. Hayi no cha.

155. MsFabb on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 5:55 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa sharing diet plan. kanti kugcwel’ izidudla la.. Tjo Sinamile am TeamJunkFood ngekhe

156. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 6:18 pm

@MissAn he slaped me when i refused to be his girlfriend and burned me with a cigarette bud,i still have the scar

157. ThatoM on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 6:18 pm

Why is jafta gay again?haaai man he mst come la kimi ng’zomukhipha ubu gay,such hotness? Mxm…thembisa mst take it easy on partying yoh she’s everywhere she’s becomin a “partybel” lol love her thou…kiki ndifuna those shoes sisi dm me *pouts*….ok guys mina I want remedies for gaining weight I’m so thin now it hurts…
    Oh yah nd switch shem kare ke katse e tshetsweng ke metsi akasi muhle nix…

158. Ivanka on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:02 pm

Tjo, so now @hotwatevacpt is trying to expose Tibz shit on twitter right in front of Fezo.. Something about wat happened on a VIP lounge in CPT during da Headhoncho Fashion Show…..

159. sexymm on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:15 pm

ladygaga,i wil send u my pics 1st thing monday morning,i’m on leave 2moro and friday,my helpers father passed on today,she’s going home.guys i p
    o
    mise u the diet works.missAN i wil send u as wel.

160. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:27 pm

@Ivanka ubani loyo?

161. Ivanka on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:39 pm

@Sina, andimazi. Maybe is some chick who met him in CPT or saw something there. I saw it on twitter. But she was treatning him but the dude didn duck for her shitty threats..

162. lwandie on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:57 pm

Kiki you looked ubber hottt!!!!,loving your shoes and the metalic belt on black, will log onto my trusty mac when I get home and have a proper ooogle on a bigger screen..phone screen is not doing justice to most of the pics.

hating my pressured week for eating into my J.C time..*ncifas and nxaphas*

163. Sinamile on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 7:59 pm

@Ivanka i just saw that wow tibz is brave and at times rude,fezo also responded to that girl
    oh she gave jc peeps another shout out. We see you too beautifull!

164. Mmaditaba on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 8:45 pm

Lmao MissAN utjararag maan! Posting le diet nje kanjal0,h0pe uBS usekuf0rgivile ! Lol

@Bee, n0w thatz a plan,gr8 diet plan.. I neva rly thot ppl rly use ‘HLASELA AMAFUTHA’ tja!

Thato.M is there s0methng wr0ng with you –’yoh such hotness’ kuJafta?

And thanks to the ladiez who sent me the diet:-)

165. SushiAndLipstick on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:35 pm

Claire and Tibz? Hhhhmmm that would be cute hey? Tibz clearly has a thing for arrogant lil girls(Fezo) and women(Claire).

166. Nosiphok on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 9:46 pm

uvumbukaph uclaire mawisa??? is she married??

167. ThatoM on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:02 pm

@maditaba jafta is hot shem lol muhle lomtwana yoh hope this gay thing is not true ng’ngafa fi tjo ngeke

168. MsFabb on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:07 pm

Hawu ThatoM u want to gain weight? tjo

169. Qalo on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:17 pm

Leelove & ThatoM run to yo nearest chemist n get Cipla-actin, those tablets work like magic to gain weight/increase appetite/wear size 32-34 *be warned of the cravings tho*

170. ThatoM on Wed, 23rd Feb 2011 10:56 pm

@msfabb yes I do ke otile hai @qalo I dnt want gain kakhulu coz I’m short.I’m size 28 nw wanna go to 30

171. Nosiphok on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 12:15 am

CLAIRE MAWISA IS THE HOTTEST S.A. CELEB. WHOOOOOOOO!

172. dingoM on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 1:36 am

Jafta pls go join papa penny that hair is so 190 grrrrrr… But u hot doe!and lerato shus invest n a new push up bra!kikis shoes are way hot.oh nd switch I wana swing with or on ur dreads u hotttttt! Psssssst

173. soul sista on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 6:19 am

@Sexymm when u come back on monday here’s my addy ssoulsistam@yahoo.co.uk

174. Mmaditaba on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 7:54 am

I dare to disagree still Thato.M! Y0UR TASTE IS ……………! :-) anyway we all c ‘HOT’ in different ways.

175. Siyamthanda on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 8:32 am

Sinamile I am prepared to wrestle you for that Swati man!!!

176. Siyamthanda on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 8:38 am

I have tried this diet before it worked, but only did it for one week and fell of the bandwagon! Like TL said get thin or die tryin I am sticking to my Chinese Green Tea *rushes off to buy 18 2 ply toilet rolls*

177. Siyamthanda on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 8:57 am

What is this TweetShare thing at the beginning of the articles??

178. TL on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 9:00 am

Siyamthanda try the 13 day with that tea.

179. TC on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 10:16 am

Soooooo that’s where you were going to…and you wore that black number. Looked good. Lolol:)

180. mama ka Gundi on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 11:23 am

Siyabonga Missan for copy & paste thanks again Sexxymm 4the diet im starting on Monday il eat my pap die julle weekend

I asked is one allowed to Sip on some wines & spirits when using the diet b4 i collapse ??

181. Fezzy on Thu, 24th Feb 2011 2:36 pm

I tried every diet in the book and nothing worked for me until a friend introduced me to some tablets called Duromines. U need a prescription to get them so u have a doctor friend ask shim to prescribe for you. They helped me a great deal.

182. mama ka Gundi on Fri, 25th Feb 2011 10:24 am

@Fezzy nami my docter pescribed those pills and i hear they work wonders but u become 2hyper active and suffer 4rm insomina is it true?
    I wanted to try them but lost my prescription and they hell of expensive

183. Nthoentle on Fri, 25th Feb 2011 7:10 pm

BATHONG BA JESU!!! What is Lerato wearing??!! Hai sies man

184. Nthoentle on Fri, 25th Feb 2011 7:48 pm

Iyo guys don’t only work for a short period, after 2months of being off it watch the fat pile up again because your body went into starvation mode whilst u were dieting.
    Sureslim works, but advice u start gym as soon as u go off it.
    Running works guys, I see a gal at races who went from a size44 to a 36, from running and cutting on food portions.

185. Nthoentle on Fri, 25th Feb 2011 8:50 pm

Meant to say diets only work for a short period…

186. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 9:11 am

Fezzy ive been using those pills too and jaa they work shem. bt my problem with them is insomnia,aftertaste and other funny feelings when using them. and yes they costly too. so mama ka Gundi yeah some of that stuff abt those pills are true kodwa ayasebenza sisi!!!!

187. Fezzy on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 9:17 am

@MamaKaG and LadyGaga….I dont know about being hyper active but ya, u do feel drowsy at times. If that happens I just eat something like a fruit ngibe right. They are not that expensive…R250?

188. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 9:26 am

yes fezzy i know. hau gal R250 yiningi tjo!!!

189. Savanah Dry on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 10:08 am

I started the 3 day diet hope it works i have to loose lots of weight by the end of month as i need to fit into a dress for a wedding ….
    Did u guys see Jen Hud on teh Oscar red carpet yhu she motivates me she looked Yum..

190. sexymm on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 12:49 pm

All the best Savanah dry,ungalingeki ke.

191. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 2:05 pm

Savanna Dry nami i stated the diet todau shuu ngafa indla kodwa cant one even chew a sweet alteast wuwiii

2fezzy & Lady Gaga the chemist i went to they were R380 ,

R250 is not bad i wud have bought them .@lady gaga what funny feeling do u get are the side effects bearable though coz i really want to try them

Ndibawela ikota ne chips russion cheese atchaar egg & liver spread yhuuu damn 3 day diet

192. sexymm on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 3:21 pm

mama ka Gundi,ibambe kanjalo u cant even chew chappies,it would be worst tomorrow but third day is very easy.Just drink water.

193. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 3:27 pm

thanks Sexymm il try ntombi ! 2moro wil b worse ur joking ngifa kumanje wuwiii ikota nkosi yam ..if i dont c results Sexymm im cyber hunting lol…

water is makin me more hungry shuu kodwa its just 3days kuzolunga!

194. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 3:33 pm

mama ka Gundi eish dnt know how to explain it hence i said its a funny feeling. ok u get dehydrated(sp) so u must drink lots of water. mina i just cant explain it yazi bt the minute i start taking these pills, i feel weird nje bt it gets better whith time.

195. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 3:35 pm

will start on my diet soon too guys@sexymm and mama ka G. hey sexymm thanx for the pics beautiful :-)

196. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 3:54 pm

@lady Gaga my docter did say i must drinks lots of water when taking them pills if this diet works i would have saved R380 but if it doesnt i would have starved myself ka month end nogal so il get the pills

Sexymm can u send me ur before & after diet Pic

197. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 4:03 pm

uqinisile mama ka Gundi u doctor wakho. and yes u will definitely see results with those pills,they mean business. not that sexymm’s diet doesnt work,i will try it too. bt i still take the pills too though. yey ngifuna ukuyehla maan!!!

198. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 4:08 pm

mina makunga phela umkhabisto nama Thembisa thunder thighs il b al gud its a shame that i was a size 28/26 manje wuwiii i ihlazo kuphela!!

duromine ek is op pad.. 3 day diet work ur magic ngoba ledlala uzongenzela ulaka!

199. Lady gaga on Mon, 28th Feb 2011 4:14 pm

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….@Thembisa thunder thighs mcim*side eye’s that name*

200. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 1:52 pm

whoop whoop @sexymm ur the baowawwww!

201. sexymm on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 2:16 pm

Injani indlala mama ka Gundi?

202. Fezzy on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 2:58 pm

@MamaKaG…angithi uhlala eNewtown? There’s a pharmacy in Bank City…thats where I got them for R250. Go to Dr Hafejee for i prescription, naye use Bank City.
    @sexymm…..I bought my first prescription eDundee, Ndumeni Pharmacy.

203. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 2:59 pm

Cottage Cheese is bearable today is much better than yesterday so far ..!!

Shuuu almost cheated but kept motivating myself and saying its only 3days , im feeling lighter already !

204. Savanah Dry on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 3:01 pm

Sexymm send me yr pics so i get motivated ..think u still hhave my add…
    Am on day 2 and its hard i even worked twice as hard at the gymn yesterday i need results ..
    I need to find me a Doctor who can prescribe those tablets for me too ..

205. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 3:50 pm

yebo Fezzy , Il go n get them if the diet doesnt work ! Thankxs

206. mama ka Gundi on Tue, 1st Mar 2011 3:52 pm

savanna dont give up yet 2moro is the last day ul c the results im inspired already kodwa i still crave 4my kota & russians

207. sexymm on Wed, 2nd Mar 2011 3:13 pm

savanah &mama ka gundi,kuhamba kanjani zintokazi?Mama ka gundi I hope awukayidli ikota?

208. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 2nd Mar 2011 3:22 pm

Sexymm today was the joke of the year angithi it was one boiled egg for lunch and toast so i decided to buy a raw egg @the canteen and boil in the microwave and BOMB!! Explosion eish so im hungry as a lion maar its the last day cant wait for supper then 2moro morning its the scale

I feel good already !!

209. Savanah Dry on Wed, 2nd Mar 2011 3:55 pm

Kwaaa mama ka gundi seriously …I also forgot my egg at home had to do with the toast and coffee.. Sugarless coffee is not so bad after all… Cant wait to weigh myself

210. mama ka Gundi on Wed, 2nd Mar 2011 4:38 pm

@Savanna Serious hey poor lady had to clean all that yucky mess plus the cafeteria smelled of chicken & eggs yuckkk!!

I cant 2weigh myself to 2moro morning , im so proud that i survived the 3days shuu was damn hard but It better be worth it otherwise im hunting down Sexymm!!

211. mama ka Gundi on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 10:11 am

Sexymm wow the diet really works !!!! yipeee im definatly doing it again after 4days!

212. sexymm on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 10:44 am

Kwaaaa @Mama ka gundi neqanda…It works,try it again u will see,what’s nice about it is uyayijwayela.Mina I’m a 32 going to 30,from 36.Kodwa I dont wanna be a 30 hhayi no..

Savanah dry,wathula athini ama-results?

213. MsTeee on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 10:58 am

Kwaaaaaa @sexymm Savanah dry,wathula athini ama-results?
    mna guys I’d like advise on how to gain weight (just the legs though) so tiny it’s not funny

214. mama ka Gundi on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 10:58 am

Ive lost 2kilos though not 4 so u owe a bottle if wine hahahahah! but im very happy with the results for 3days u really c the difference

215. Savanah Dry on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 11:34 am

Eish i also lost 2 kgs not bad really i have gone on 3 wks diet and lost the same amount of weight so yah it will be a weekly thing for me….

216. sexymm on Thu, 3rd Mar 2011 11:54 am

Hayi MsTee just eat anything,amakota,ama-pizza all the junk,Lol

Savanah and mamakaG dont start with amakota ke yet,nime kancane ngamapapa nama-rice nesinkwa,instead of that just add veggies,inyama notshwala it’s ok but hhayi kakhulu.

217. web site on Sun, 15th Jun 2014 10:48 pm

web site…

Six Ultra Lounge Launch | Just Curious…