Just Curious on SABC2?s Motswako

March 26, 2011 by

Eish, the way TV loves JC neh! LOL

We were honoured to have Just Curious invited as a guest on SABC 2′s Motswako. The show shot an episode, 2 weeks ago, about Celebrities and the Media in South Africa. Their aim was to discuss the misconceptions people have about entertainment writers/journalists as well as how the celebrities feel about it all.

I thought it was fitting that they had Uyanda Mbuli as their celebrity because she has been going through a lot these past few weeks and what I liked about her chat with Penny Lebyane is that Penny asked the kind of questions that normal people out there are asking about Uyanda and her relationship with the tabloids. It’s going to be an interesting episode.

She also chatted to me about JC, what we do etc. She had me and Uyanda on the couch at the same time and at one point I felt like I had to defend myself lol… it was all fun though, I think Penny’s good at that job.

Other guests were Lesley Mofokeng (now Khanyi’s book author) and Zenoyise Madikwa from Sowetan. I had to leave after my interview so I missed what they spoke about so will catch it on screen.

The episode will be aired this coming Monday, 28 March 2011 at 21:30 on SABC 2 .

Looking forward to it.

Thanks to Carol Bouwer Productions for the invitation, we appreciate that out of all the established media houses in the country, we were chosen to come on the show. Blessings! :-)

Kulula Going All Nandos On Us...
Spotted At Grown And Sexy Party
The #JCTwitterview With DJ OuB

Comments

113 Comments on "Just Curious on SABC2?s Motswako"

1. lebza4sh0 on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:31 am

This I have to watch. Looks like its gona be interesting

2. Dladla on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:32 am

” I think Penny’s good at that job…” – LOL’

3. Mabhebeza on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:42 am

I won’t miss the episode – #setsReminderOnMyPhone

4. Zida on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:47 am

Whoop whoop! JC on the move! Nice one BS. Well done. Can’t wait to watch.

As for that Zenoyise. She’s such a lazy cow. She’s always digging for gossip from other people. So annoying! Why don’t she give other kids who are hungry for the job the chance? Nxa!

5. mamamia on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:48 am

Go Brown Sugar!
    You looking gorgeous girl, saw you looking bored at the Selimathunzi auditions. lol!
    Keep being your sweet and humble self… don’t give them anything BAD to write about you, you know how jealousy gets the best of some folk.
    XOXO

6. lazyswag on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:48 am

To be honest i never watch Motswako but on Monday at 21.30 i’ll glue my eyes on SABC 2 :D

7. Spice on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:49 am

Big up yourself. I think this is your year. You’re having a lot of media coverage than before. Also saw you on Seli last night as a guest judge. So proud of you. We will be watching!!!

8. Buhlebonga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:49 am

Zenoyise… she can be rude sometimes.
    BS did you ask her why they steal JC stories?

9. lazyswag on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:53 am

@ Zida “And the dresses, why didn’t you guys just dress to complete the Big 5? Did the others not get the memo? RME” ——->you read my mind ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

10. soul sista on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:53 am

Tigers & Leopards…

I hope I remember to watch. #OnlyBecauseOfBS

11. Maka-Khanya on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:53 am

Hawe ma naze nabahle maqobokazana…luving the 1st 3 ladies *something nje endidikayo ngo Zenoyise* don’t know why….

Penny rocks that show,I don’t miss it anyday…

12. lorrelai on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:54 am

I certainly won’t miss it.

13. Buhlebonga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:54 am

Well Done BS! Really proud of you and JC is doing really well. Amd yes, you ARE a celeb. Tltltltltl

14. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:54 am

Im a follower of Motwako big time.It’s such a lovely program.I usually email them the day after Compliments and suggestions,and that’s how I got to win the make over.Will be glued on the Coutch next monday.
    Seems like BS is appearing on TV allot these days.Missed Seli yesterday coz @ that time I was stil in the road.@ BS if possible please give a link where we can check you out on Seli yesteday Please.Heared people going on and on about it on FB.Sounds like it’s intresting.

15. sexymm on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:09 am

Iphinda nini vele i-selimathunzi,I missed it yesterday eish.. parents meeting.. Thatha BS,this is your year…shine

16. Bongani on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:10 am

enden lelo continues to say she is not a Celebrity but she just writes about them. remember sisi to some of us la emzansi a celebrity is somebody we see on the papers, magazines, TV, internet. so stop lento yokuthi you are not a celebrity. do you have to be on Generations kanti to realise ukuthi you are a celebrity.

Ku selimathunzi they featured you as a celebrity judge. maybe somebody must make and embroid you a celebrity badge for you ukuthi uvume.

i’m not hating #justtellingitlikeitis

17. Mmaditaba on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:11 am

Wow wow i can’t wait,i wish it was Monday already *organising a meeting with Time to fastforward already*

Jc is climbing toll gates all thanks to BS and her great team for always delivering the best of entertainment news fresh and fair .never stop what u doing BS ,,you are going places and we love you!

18. Noance on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:19 am

Whoop whooop!!!! Go BS and JC so proud of you? Beeeeeeeeg thing Popping!!!! Mos def will be watching….Penny is so awesome and talented, she is doing good too :-)

19. GTI on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:22 am

Lovely stuff. Never watched Motswako but will do come Monday.

We are proud of you for your growth in the industry. Well done!

20. lebza4sh0 on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:25 am

#TeamJc :-)

21. Mrs JimmyJump on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:27 am

“@Zida: And the dresses, why didn’t you guys just dress to complete the Big 5?…….Hahahaahahahaha!! Tjo Mara JC peeps la bowa shem

Yeah, when is the Seli repeat? I only caught the last few min and Lelo was looking bored. Umuhle BS, TV is soo you. :)

Will watch Motswako for the 1st time next week. #TeamJC

22. Lady gaga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:32 am

Halala!!! cant wait to see u BS on my screen. JC is going places shem.

23. Zenam on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:37 am

Have to set a reminder for this one, I always forget Motswako. Well done JC!! so this is Zenoyise….

24. mamamia on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:38 am

This is probably what everybody was thinking behind the happy-to-take-a-picture-together fake smiles.

Uyanda thinking : Fake christiaan labourtins my foot, they can suck my toes.
    Penny thinking: Uyanda is tall but damn i’m rocking the animal print, christiaan labourtins my foot. I hope they blog about my outfit.
    Lelo Boyana thinking: Ooh can’t wait to blog, can’t wait to blog.
    Zenoyise thinking: Mxm JC se voet why did they put me next to this BS, chiskop yaka is competing with my outfit, damn the light.

25. sugababe on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:38 am

i really hope Uyanda did not mention her car, house or how many pairs of shoes she has…there are people out there with more than that…

26. Sive-N on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:41 am

If I was that Zeno ntoni ntoni chick, I’d have been so uncomfortble…jto chilling with three beautiful women and wena ube ungathi uyi obese elephant!!! Shwem!!!!

Well done BS…can’t get over how pretty u are :-)

27. princesskoena on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:46 am

#TeamJC

28. ScarletChild on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:50 am

Dead by Mamamia’s imagined thought-bubbles for everybody:
    “Uyanda thinking : Fake christiaan labourtins my foot, they can suck my toes.
    Lelo Boyana thinking: Ooh can’t wait to blog, can’t wait to blog.
    Lesley thinking: I hope Khanyi gives me something fresh to write about. These JC bloggers are mean mofo’s.”

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…………!!!!!!!!!

29. lebza4sh0 on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:56 am

LMAO Sive usile yo. I don’t know this sowetan chick, how’s her writing/work?

30. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:09 am

@ sive-N Dont find anything ammusing about what you saying about that poor Girl from Sowetan.
    Wonder how BS looks when shes bored as many of you say so after watching Seli yeasterday.After I watched and interview yakhe on Yfm though it’s something old,I was blown away coz she was so alive,Confident and full of energy.Ne accent non-ingrish. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtU3cbsD_dw

31. Siyamthanda on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:13 am

A moment of silence for Penny’s dress please. This lady as style! I absolutely love her.

32. Mmaditaba on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:22 am

Haaah Sive.N shes not obese haah, she just got boob!

33. kwindora on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:24 am

Lmao oh goodness!!!!! The comments here! Anyway I can’t wait to see Motswako. I only ever watch when they talk about social networks though kwaaaaa…*sets reminder*

34. Cherrie on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:35 am

The three ladies look hot…I lurvvv the dresses…..

So happy for BS,making your mark and yes you are a celebrity!

BS seems shy though….looked so cute on Seli….

35. JustPS on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:40 am

Will be Watching!,Wow we are proud of you BS,JC is the future, keep going on sisi don’t get tired!!!……..Uyanda,Penny and BS looked stunning :)

OffTopic-nyana: It’s my birthday today peeps….Happy born day to me….hooray!! :-) :-)

36. lwandie on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:46 am

Keep ‘em coming J.C..keep em’ coming…baby steps,toddler steps now J.C is walking upright in confident strides,I’m so proud.

Hope a justcurioustv e-channel is in the pipe line for souls like me who can not access south african tv.*sob*

37. lwandie on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:51 am

JustPS have a fab birthday ,hope a bit of retail therapy is somewhere in the agenda yup even if its just lipgloss lol x

38. Brown Shuga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:55 am

Thanks guys.

Except nifun’undixabanisa noZenoyise hayi kodwa…. Smh

39. Lela on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:56 am

Hayi shem Zeno. I’m sure what she was actually thinking was,”taking a picture with this Lelo,ndizawunya ngalama JC wakhe.” Penny yena was thinking, “mnxm this gal is really making it clearly my prayer for her didn’t work,let me just admit that I’m jelous of her and now I have to interview her and fake a smile.” Uyanda, “I know my shoes were as fake as evething about me but who cares I’ve been faking it since I came to Jozi and I’m very good at convincing people that I’m this lovely woman by the time I’m done with the Interview the whole SA will be hating SW.” I will be watching shem I’m a loyal viewer of Motswako and I also think Penny is doing great in the show.

40. Sizzles on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 12:10 pm

Sorry to interupt but WTH is Nonhle trying to do on twitter now? Busy tweeting a scripted twar! How can one be excited about a fight they are having with a friend? Trying to get us excited about next week’s episode when at first she said the show was not for drama but for entertainment only. Mncm pap pap pap,I still won’t watch shem

41. lejazz on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 12:20 pm

kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa…..THE BIG 5………I am rolling on the carpet yoweeee…….

Yeah BS you are now a fully fledged CELEBRITY girl…I mean your star is rising like you put Anchor Yeast.

42. Lady gaga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 12:25 pm

Happy Birthday JustPS……..may u see many more nana ;-) !!!!

43. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 12:43 pm

@ JustPS Happy birth day to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you JustPs! Happy bith day to you.Hip hip whoooooooooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! *singing*

44. Mrs JimmyJump on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 12:55 pm

Happy Birthday JustPS don’t think of it as getting old, think of it as being a classic. Hehehe!! Many happy returns babe. :)

*goes to check Nonhle’s TL*

45. MamaWaYaone on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:11 pm

There is something strange about this Zeno woman in this picture. I just can’t quiet put my finger on it mara something isn’t right. Anyway, congratulations on the exposure Nombulelo,you are doing very well.

46. MashDiva on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:12 pm

BS is taking the SA entertainment world by storm! U go gal!!! Love u stax

47. Whitechick on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:15 pm

When will u change your weave mara BS. Lol

will surely watch.

48. Lehakoe on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:16 pm

well done Boss Lady. So sad I missed Seli yesterday, I set the autotune but still missed it… *SMH* So I’m pretty certain le Motswako ke tlo e lebala ka Monday.

happy birthday JustPS. O hole o lekane le tlou.

49. kakapana on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:20 pm

Where can one get Penny’s dress, ave iyinhle.

50. lazyswag on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 1:52 pm

@kakapana you can get it at the Kruger national park…just kill a giraffe and you’re all systems go ;)

51. Mapakisha on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:24 pm

dying @ Zida’s – And the dresses, why didn’t you guys just dress to complete the Big 5? Did the others not get the memo? RME.

iyoo!!

52. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:26 pm

Lolest…haybo @ Lazyswag.thought Kakapana was actually the guy on Her/His Avator.Ngiyaxakeka Manje when asking about dresses.

53. MissAN on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:33 pm

Lol @ Zida…nami I thought too much animal print!!!

@ Mamamia…wena and these alter egos…Lol!!!

I think I like Uyanda’s dress more,Penny is stylish mara I think they should have swopped the zebra and giraffe *according to lazyswag though I think its a leopard print*…

Thata BS!!! will watch it!!! *shine shiiiine*

54. MissAN on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:37 pm

@ Nkey… that has been sorted out…its some Makhanya guy from PieRats… that was beaten 3-0 by Ajax after I curse @ Kakapane… Kakapane is a womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan….izinto zo JZuma

55. Mapakisha on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:38 pm

@ Whitechick, i was honestly thinking the same thing nge ndaba ye weave….lmao!! Askies BS

56. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 2:57 pm

Lol…@ MissAn Thanks hey…Now I know.where were you izolo MissAn abantu were asking,They wanted to hear you comment nge article by Mableah.

57. JustPS on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 3:16 pm

@kakapana you can get it at the Kruger national park…just kill a giraffe and you’re all systems go <`~~~~ LOL @Ladyswag!!!

58. MissAN on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 3:26 pm

@ Nkey…I want to cut down on JC I want to get ready for my exams… *orders same discipline Kiki has*

59. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 3:33 pm

Oooh..Good babes! Mina Im only going to register again for 2nd semester.Nami will follow those foot steps,But 4 now Im full time on JC

60. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 3:34 pm

Lol…@ MissAn

61. Mmaditaba on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 3:57 pm

Happy birthday JustPS! Ukhole ubemubi ne nana! ;-)

lol @Whitechick’s questi0n

62. ChiefsDiva on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:03 pm

This is your year BS, more good things/exposure is coming ur way.
    Will def watch bcoz of BS othawise I don’t watch Motswako, same as Seli I only watched bcoz BS

63. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:12 pm

Lol…thanks @ Mmaditaba only saw whitechicks quetion now.Tltltltltl…

64. MissAN on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:14 pm

@ Nkey…akuhlekwa lapha ekhaya…mama,baba,mtwana,zonke ziyafana…

65. Nkey.. on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:22 pm

@ MissAn yebo ke kunjalo lol…that’s why kumnandi kangaka *blowing a kissie 2 evrywn* off to a boring meeting engaziyo by the time it ends zobe sekuyi Afrik….yodwa ngingezwa fokol*

66. Nthoentle on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:34 pm

Yummy mummies man! BS,Uyanda and Phenny! Ya’ll look too fab! Imma record that episode, remind us ka Monday pls BS, we don’t wanna miss ya

67. Makgotso on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:35 pm

all the best BS you are going places indeed.

68. Brown Shuga on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks for the support guys… much appreciated.

@JustPS, happy birthday hot girl!!!! sending you hugs and kisses!

69. MissAN on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:39 pm

@ All… Good bye

Happy Bday JustPS…you always so diplomatic and sweet,u not an Aries u belong with Capricon and Taurus… *I poclaim you a Capricon*

Yummy Mummies for sure… so Nthoenhle dont look like Zanoyise…BS has set i”standard” Lol

70. Nthoentle on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:47 pm

LMPAO @Bongani forcing BS that she is a celeb. Kwaaaaa

Happy Birthday @JustPS, God bless!

71. Nthoentle on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 4:49 pm

Zeno what what must lose weight, esp cos she is a celeb journalist (sometimes having to write mean things about others)!

Kwaaaaa @Zida bathong ka Big5. I love animal print, I’d love both dresses

72. Uthando on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 5:45 pm

Congra JC!!!

73. ThatoM on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 5:46 pm

LmaO mara Sive awuzwa yaz…….Thatha BS so happy for u :-D . #TeamJC

74. MsFabb on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 5:49 pm

Ayeye go BS
    Team JC

75. noma_G on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 5:50 pm

Tjoweeee bafwethu ke hlanyesta JC tle… *whoop, whoop* trust on such an article 2 bring one outta silent blogging

Seli repeat neng tle…Anyone???
    Happpy bday justPS

76. Lela on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 5:55 pm

Kanti how often is one supposed to change a brazilian weave,or do you also change it as often as the R200 ones? Anyways let me go back to my dreads lane.

77. Nthoentle on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 6:04 pm

Kwaaaaaaa @MissAN I will NEVER! What???!!! Tjooo hahahahhaa. I’m getting a personal trainer for 3months from Sep-Nov then I continue with my running, doing Two Oceans next year.

78. SushiAndLipstick on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 6:19 pm

Yuuuuu drama ko twitter! Nonhle was exposed by @thosefriends , this person twit pic’d the script ya nonhle goes to holiwood, she says nonhle isn’t and wasn’t dating sean, it was just a fake relationship, although yes, nonhle did and does have a boyfriend in LA, some white guy. @thosefirends even twit pic’d a pic of nonhle, her bf and nonhles friend. Nonhle even had a twar with Taye (some woman from america who is her friend and was also on nonhle goes to holiwood) mara I honestly think that twar was for attention nje, it was staged, jst like her “reality” show. SMH

79. Nthoentle on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 6:46 pm

Itjooo Nonhle bathong, hai ke

80. MissGalaxy on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 8:50 pm

@mamamia- I love ur mind…kwaaaaaaaakwaaaaaa…Congratz Ms lelo n may our Heavenly Father keep u sane always n continue to bless u n ur bloggers… Happi bday lady #waves#…

81. Whitechick on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 9:58 pm

Ai ulela yena can b such a condom!

Proects n defends even when its soo unnecessary.
    Mcim its funny how the small minded mistake humour 4 hate.

RELAXA HLE

82. mbulela on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 10:17 pm

remember the days when women wore their natural hair.
    these weaves are disgusting.
    and i hear they are expensive?
    women and herd mentality.SMH

83. MsFabb on Thu, 24th Mar 2011 11:01 pm

LMFAO da ****? weaves disgusting ? Some of us were not blessed wif long hair hawu!

84. GA on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 3:53 am

Haai noh, this is indeed the year for JC! My biggest wish is for JC to start getting paid big, looking forward to the first ad to go on that ad slot…
    PS: Am echoeing Lwandies request for a JC e-channel. Doesnt JC have a youtube channel? What is it so one can subscribe? Plz update it often with JC’s tv appearances.

PSS: i love motswako,bt penny isnt doing the best job,my sista and i have beef with how terrible her Sepedi is, she literaly thinks for pedi words while on cue,and more often than not she cant find a word and she reverts to an english word..afta all the ah ah ahs and eh eh ehs she did while she was thinking. Then there is her inability to engage on a deeper and more interlectual level when they discus serious topics with serious pple, she defs excels when they discus social media issues. I may sound harsher than even i appreciate, bt its coz i love motswako,we have had better hosts bfore,and she has let the essense of the show down IMO. I like her to,her real her especialy,but i think she can do much better on the show.

85. Lela on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 9:39 am

WhiteChick ungake ulinge undinxilele what am I protecting? You asked a question and I also asked a question becuse I have dreadlocks and I understand that BS’ weave is brazilian and from the lecture I got on JC they said Brazilian is lifetime guarantee so that’s why I asked if you still have to change it as often as the rest. Wena you are just pissed that someone saw beyond your condescendung question,ungazondinyanyisa la. SO you people are the only ones who must say or ask whatever shit you want and when we do we are condoms. I will gladly remain a condom for people like you.

86. Whitechick on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 12:49 pm

Lmfao and so the condom breaks.

By the way, i dont understand your voodoo lingo.
    Like i said though, RELAXA hle.

87. Nalizo on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 12:49 pm

Kwa at the Big 5,usile Zida.
    Well done to JC,I’ll be watching.

88. Brown Shuga on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 4:05 pm

@Whitechick, Xhosa is voodoo lingo?? SMH

89. Whitechick on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 4:08 pm

Any lingo i dont understand is voodoo to me, thats just a term i use.

90. MissAN on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 4:17 pm

@ GA… the problem with Penny,even from Metro,she lacks that mind and eye to see things in a different manner..To be frank,she brings the glamour and not the brains…

The way she used to get angry at her listners opinions,Lo and behold if they do not agree with her…About the Pedi stiff,get Modjadji *is she alive/dead* to write a letter to the SABC like King Zwelithini did on Augastine Chuene…and she will be off SABC..

91. empee on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 5:46 pm

I always forget to watch it mara this time ima make sure I don’t miss it. #TeamJC

92. empee on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 5:49 pm

There’s something about Zeno….

93. GA on Fri, 25th Mar 2011 5:53 pm

LOL MissAN…watseba i dunno if Modjadji is still alive or not…where i come from in Limpopo, we have our own lil monarchy…ill get Kgoshi Kgoloko (*coughs*…if he is still alive, ill ask me mommy) to write a letter ka nnete.
    But the the pedi is not the only problem. I miss that deep engaging show that Motswako used to be. Like i said, she excels only ak social commentry shows which si her forte…and i know even that is debatable. She can do better, The show can be better than what is ahppening now, and i love the show…but am not inspired to watch it anymore.

94. Miss_Tshidi on Mon, 28th Mar 2011 10:26 am

nice pic* BS Ke smatsatsa.jelas doen.

95. Bongani on Mon, 28th Mar 2011 9:54 pm

Niyabooo u Lelo is a Celebrity in denial. Vuma sisi

96. ChiefsDiva on Mon, 28th Mar 2011 10:07 pm

Penny’s questions were on point, n I lvd the way you responded n explained BS!

N u were so relaxed, not nervous @ all.

97. Soweto23 on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 2:35 am

I liked the interview on Motswako. You did good girl!!

98. mamamia on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:00 am

Watched the show u did good BS though i felt like Uyanda was kinda gunning for you in a polite way. me suspects she has seen the comments made about her on this site. shem mara she sounds like a nice person yazi.
    I also enjoyed Lesley.

99. GTI on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:02 am

Ah girl BS………you were good, to the point and quiet eloquent. You actually have a TV personality and qualities wa tseba.

Hug ngwana maan.

100. purchase on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:15 am

I watched the show and it was very interesting.Uyanda was hitting hard on you BS,she wanted to proof something and i believed it all.

101. Soulchild on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:30 am

BS you looked very good last night and you have a face and voice for TV. I was impressed with Uyanda trying to speak Sepedi and she seems like a nice lady shame.
    As for that lady journalist yena..she should just stick to print media. Tjo she looked so scared or maybe drunk am not sure.Something is just wrong with her nje……

102. Miss T on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:52 am

DId that Zeno chic ever write anything nasty about Penny, cos she was not comfortable at all, she looked like she was ready to duck should Penny attempt anything.
    And Lesley Mofokeng doesnt look good at all, hes lost so much weight, he actually looks sick.

103. Lady gaga on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 9:56 am

BS u looked great gal. somehow i like Uyanda.such a nice,classy lady. Oh her voice,i love it!!!

104. Dee on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 11:32 am

Lelo u were so great, you handled questions like a pro….big ups to you!!!!!! Well done nunu…

105. Lela on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 11:41 am

Yes MissT,exactly what she quoted yesterday and Penny also went on to jsutify it. BS was very calm and eloquent I’m so proud. Uyanda was just her dragon self trying to conner BS shem. Zeno was too nervous.

106. mamamia on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 11:42 am

@Miss T and @soulchild – thank you that’s exactly it, i also couldn’t figure it out. she kept pulling these exotic faces, it was suspicious.lol

107. mamamia on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 11:44 am

@Miss T again you are soo right about Lesley Mofokeng, i’m glad you went first i didn’ want dodge bullets for that obsv.

Ha a kgahlisi hohang, maybe ke stress shem!!! Me prays we don’t read headlines about him in the newspapers.

108. MissAN on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 12:35 pm

Lol @ our Doctors…Has he not always been skinny and dark??

@ Lelo… umuhle nyani and the voice… great pillow talk voice.. And I liked when u told the ‘panel’ that SA celebs want the lime light mara not the negatives that come with it!!

UyandaM seems like a nice person…

109. Miss Fab on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 1:18 pm

Wow you were looking great Lelo, and i like the way you were handling questions… Big ups to JC….

110. Brown Shuga on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 2:09 pm

111. Q-tee on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 2:58 pm

Looked like Ayanda wanted to settle some score wif BS when she said some of the bloggers write about celecrities because they have aspirations of becoming celebrities themslves. She says Le wena Lelo taba tsa gago re dibala ko di pampiring.
    But Your response BS was so diplomatic! You rock girl!

112. mamamia on Tue, 29th Mar 2011 4:28 pm

lolling… Penny ogo endorsitse a re you are now a celebrity….blogger!!

me looking forward to seeing you in Survivor SA and Tropika island of treasure. yay!!

113. MashDiva on Wed, 30th Mar 2011 6:32 am

BS u rocked shem. I have changed my mind abt Uyanda after watching the show and I think Penny was gunning for you. I love the way you handled it! #inspired