Nonhle: In A Dark & NOT So Lovely Place

May 5, 2011 by

So VUZU TV’s first episode of Top Shayela aired last night and it featured Radio & TV Star, Bonang Matheba.

Top Shayela, hosted by Siyabonga Ngwekazi, is a “celebrity version” of Channel O’s Goal Diggerz. It introduces the viewers to SA’s young, rich and famous. their homes, cars, the lavish toys and their businesses.

So Bonang’s feature went on, (You can watch the full episode HERE) people loved it and just as the congratulatory tweets came rolling in, the face of Vuzu TV, got bothered, diverted the attention from Bonang to herself and spoiled the “party” with the following tweets.

Now, while I say a special prayer for those who need it, please share your thoughts on Top Shayela and what you thought of the first episode.

*kneels down*….

______________________________________________________

Related Posts: Nonhle’s Back From Hollywood

Have you watched Precious?
SAMA 17 Goodie Bag...
Over In Hollywood

Comments

182 Comments on "Nonhle: In A Dark & NOT So Lovely Place"

1. Ms.Zie on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:33 am

Thanks for the link 2 Top Shayela, was beginning to feel left out cause I didn’t see it! Nonhle is hallucinating, actually!

2. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:36 am

I cannot deal with such cockiness. O kare Nonhle o tlatla le go ntena. A ska tlo phapha ka jealous ya hae sies!

3. Nalizo on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:43 am

Kneels and prays with BS.

4. Ntonto on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:44 am

yhooo uyadika uNonhla bethuna! Yes she works hard and stuff and we acknowledge and appreciate that about her but why must she cause hostility when attention starts moving away from her? And she’s gaaning on and on on twitter again tooting her own horn. Tjo

5. ziz-g on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:46 am

I loved it,well i kinda like Bonang you go girl(no homo)..and uhmm *kneels down next to BS*Dear Lawwd its me again,not that i wanna bore you to death or better yet another ressurection,but its Nonhle again and this time she went straight to the DARK &LOVELY place,i mean its really dark there’s no chance of her coming back again,we’ve tried everything here on earth,please do something up there wherever you are AMEN!! BS your turn

6. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:46 am

Disgusting really nx! She must calm down

7. XtraLargePtyLtd on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:46 am

Nonhle Thema! I have lost all respect for this once upon a time ‘Holier than thou bible bashing sexy siren! She went to hollywood an angel and returned as a big headed I’ve done it all you can’t tell me nothing diva! Sad to see her self-distruct like this on twitter! And worse coz she went all the way to Hollywood, got rejected and came back to SA and the locals r on some ah ah sista ur ass is fake and don’t celebrate her! So Nonhle goes to hollywood n lost respect from industry peers and Bonang Old went to that forever wat wat store and won the hearts, love n respect from Fans and peers alike! Ku rough eGoliwood! And she’s distroying her mother’s legacy that she badly wanted to wake from the dead! She makes me angry actually! She can’t crack SA and thinks she’ll conquer hollywood? Sit Down! All respect Lost

8. SibsMacd on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:48 am

Nonhle must stop fighting with other celebs

9. modiba101 on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:56 am

Tjo mare this honey must really hate herself shem!
    She made it so obvious that Bonang intimidates her :/ and the
    This tweet ”yes im arrogant and confident” Hayii keh made me wonder what bible does she read since the one known to man does say one should be humble :/
    is she still launching the perfume that she was making noice about? makes me wonder does she really think south africans will support her? shes a disgrace to the whole black race

on the other hand Shine Bonang Shine!!!!

10. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:58 am

Nonhle and Lerato Kganyago don’t like Bonang. It is evident in my opinion. At least Lerato hides it very well and she used to sometimeS tweet Bonang. But I can guarantee you, Bonang is a huge threat to those two.I don’t get why though, they should be working together and encouraging one another. Who knows maybe the three of them might have scooped a style show on Vuzu that teaches young people to look fab and how to be confident in their own skin and so forth. They would make a killer combination in a Style show.

11. lolington kwaaa on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:00 am

Nonhle Nonhle Not so muhle attitude!!! as it turns out….what’s wrong with this female species?? like honestly? what is going on in her head (yes i know i wnt get the answer).

This one does not need a prayer, the needs the US to sort her out..istru! they can make her shurrraaaaap and just do her job. i hate women like her!

12. Twination on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:00 am

I think Nonhle is on whoonga or mayb shez havin a ‘callin’!!

13. lolington kwaaa on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:01 am

lolest…..kweeeeeeee!!! Calling for?? Maybe she needs ukwenzelwa amagobongo hle bathong!

14. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:04 am

Imagine Bonang helping youngsters on how to dress up and make overs, Nonhle teaching people about confidence. Lerato helping girls on keeping it real and their walk because some girls walk like boyS. A show called “Style Diva on Vuzu” well I’m so pushing it but it might have worked coz so many youngsters look up to those three.

15. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:06 am

I meant “STYLE DIVAS ON VUZU” hahahah I’m still laughing at Nonhle maan!

16. Bee on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:10 am

Yho Nonhle this is sick now i see what JCers were talking about all this time. Hayi tone it down a bit please. Yes we love you and acknowledge your work but ayonto esizolala siyidlile leyo. Please just chill man. I just hope that your account has been hacked and thats not you who is sending all these things.Now its time to come back and to earth #buyezweni#

17. DaVuiLeStJAY on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:46 am

Nonhle is what Tik mixed with Woonga does to a person!!! I lost all respect 4 her!! I mean to call people disliking her show “Haters” to hate on a show made by the ppl she work for?? That’s just low!!!I’m mean why can’t she be happy? Nogals she opened the doors to SA’s reality shows or watever?? Ja she maybe opened the doors to the rats so that they can eat on her PEP curtains!!!smh!!! Jealousy is a Freedom 4 fools n Nonhle just proved that statement!!

18. Valley on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:53 am

Nc nc nc nc I ask once again, where is her management team n Y does she still have her cell phone? Shooooo what a mess… I can’t believe I just watched some1 self-distruct! This girl is playing around, she talks about acting in movies kwaaaaa has she even acted in a sketch to begin with? From what I saw on that ‘fake’ reality show of hers Prince(Generations) is a thespian! RME remembering her dry crying episode… Movies huh?!? Can she spell ‘dreamer’?!
    On to beta things loved the 1st episode of Top nton nton, not a fan but I must admit Bonang is a natural, love her talent! Make that money B, u do ur thing with ur giraffe looking legs!

19. Beautybaby on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:53 am

*joins BS in prayer* She really need Jesus, she is so full of herself its ridic! I lurved TS, Bonang is good, very good. But the picture quality was a bit snaksenyana. #im not hating

20. TEE-Breezy on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:53 am

Guess that’s y shee got no man doubts she even gets laid the way she raves on bwt her work REALLY #sign

21. Jahara on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:37 am

Dear Bonang:
    U r doin so well for urself babe,shine shine!

Dear Nonhle:

22. soul sista on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:19 am

Tjo! This is a serious mental case. On the other hand I feel for her, she can only think as far as her height goes. She has a very serious dwarf complex… Poor Nonhle!!

23. posh on Thu, 5th May 2011 5:28 am

I unfollowed nonhle on twitter. First of all, can she leave god out of this! Secondly, her and Uyanda trive on compliments,they are self arbsobed and they love to be worshiped, nonhle is a cheerleader of her own fan club. Top Shayela was on point,altho I thought it started harphazadly, one minute at the door and the next at the closet and done with house,or maybe its because it was likened to Cribs, I expected a tour of her house bt it was gud, love B’ style

24. Vesa on Thu, 5th May 2011 5:31 am

Bagolo, whoever decided to debut Topshayela ka Bonang is a genius! She nailed the show from beginning to end! No cringeworthy moments!!! BIG UP YOURSELF GAL!

Now Nonhle! I can’t believe her jealousy and bitterness consumed her so much she took to twitter and posted all that nonsense. It became very clear with every tweet she posted that she was jealous and had to remind us of her greatness,etc! Shame that was sad. I didn’t know jealousy can make someone like this. Maybe, maybe someone forgot to tell her that being the face of Vusu didn’t mean the chanel will be about her!!!!

Why is she not hating on that other reality show???

25. sefula on Thu, 5th May 2011 5:35 am

OMG who the hell does Nohle think she is? Tsek man sies wa tlapela yong. I’m so tired of her, she is full of herself. Such hate n ego won’t get u anywhere shem. B is doing veryyyy well 4 herself imagine where she will be @ ur age.

Haai man wa tena yong. Sies nxa

26. Zida on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:18 am

You mean while saying a silent prayer for your Nonhle. Kwaaa.

#Deathby ‘PAYED the price’.

Who the hell is her publicist.

And I want to know what Thulane says to her when she does this. It must have a bad reflection on BA.

27. Nthoentle on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:37 am

OMG!! This gal mara?! Tjoo!
    I LOVED it, your gal B* wa rocka nana!! No doubt

28. Zeal on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:47 am

Nonhle needs to realize that no one is fighting her!! O lwa a le 1 shame!! I’ll watch top shayela during the day!!

29. mousa on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:56 am

Oh my gowsh, so Nonhle really believes she set the reality tv trends? Can someone pls take away the socks she is obviously smoking. I used to like her until she came back with her diva attitude and thinking she’s the alpha and omega of the entertainment industry! There are plenty other successful, talented celebrities out there who are still graceful and humble! I will be joining the prayer group, shem this very lost gal needs them.

Anyway, back to the show….I loved it and siyabonga is one very talented funny dude on tv, pity I can’t stand the radio show tho! Bonangs insert was on point, that gal is the hottest thing right now and think she will do much much more! Can’t wait to see next weeks show and see if Miss Non-Claire will have anything to say abt that one!

30. kazisongo on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:08 am

The TS bar is set very high, I wonder who is coming after Bonang because people will be comparing……. as for Nonhle somebody needs to call Pastor Mbhoro,she is possesed

31. glamp0w on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:18 am

I been a silent blogger 4 toooo long!!! Hellow 2 every1. Well I don’t promote Nonhle’s behaviour but the reason she actin this way is cos of all the disturbing tweets she gets. She can’t just sit bek and watch yal send mean messages2 her aowa lenna I wud fyt bek tjooo.

32. Miss Thang on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:32 am

#DEATTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHH tjo sifelani kangaka. miss non claire bitter. hai shem she must go play outside sekaba yisdina

33. softnfree on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:37 am

I’m starting to suspect maybe Non-Claire had a fling with Osama in hollywood.
    Hence the terrorist tendencies.
    I mean this chikita is on fire… She is DA-BOMB!

34. KevCare on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:59 am

#cues Chaka Demus & Pliers

“A pretty face and Bad Character..”

35. akhona on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:04 am

O_o Tjo! Is she not on drugs though? I’m very worried about this girl.

36. MashDiva on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:10 am

Nonclaire o kenwe keeng mara? *kneels next to BS*

37. soul sista on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:10 am

@softnfree says: “I’m starting to suspect maybe Non-Claire had a fling with Osama in hollywood.
    Hence the terrorist tendencies.”
    Kwaaaaaa, *dies & turns into a JC ancestor*

38. ChiefsDiva on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:15 am

Oh No, Nonhle needs serious help. He needs God to come down personally to save her from whateva sickness she is suffering from. Shem maan, I feel sorry for her..

39. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:19 am

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!!!! BS you are such a darling.Luuuuuuuuuuuv girl B to bits.and the link you posted opens.So for now lemme sit back and watch before reading Yawl comments.Yippppi!! *excited*

40. Weiss on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:38 am

Shame Nonhle… Jealousy is such a horrible, horrible disease. No chemo-therapy, no meds. Get well soon, gal.

41. Manosi10 on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:40 am

Ay BS uzikhipha zishisa! Kodwa webantu usis Nonhle nobuso bakhe bayagula yini? Konje besides being d face of Vuzu n producing Liquideep video, wat else does she do? Mina I unfollowed her d day her ‘reality’ show premiered, she filled my TL wif all the ‘complimentary’ tweets I cudnt take it. How about ‘thanks for love I see u are still following me’ stupid gal doesnt realise besifuna ukuwthola ushisa umsangano. Whoeva is behind dark n lovely betta remove it frm d shelves it hz one toxic ingredient

42. Mapakisha on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:42 am

SMH, wa hlanya ngwano wa batho shem!

43. Kusihlwa on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:42 am

*kneels next to BS with my Zion outfit and isiwasho* NonCrazy has a problem. Given she is a celeb and she work hard but she thinks that she is the godess of celebville, she must come back down to earth..soon. I love B, she has that pazzazz and star quality that makes you want to watch her.

44. GTI on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:50 am

She needs to go to the zoo or even better a tlo rapellwa ke Pastor Mbhoro le biscuit ya hae

45. Lela on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:50 am

@Glampow can you please remind me what mean tweets Nonhle got yesterday before she started abt her greatness? Otherwise I was not even comment about this girl cause such foolishness should be ilegal.

46. Lela on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:54 am

Tyhini! She was tweeting via web at that time of the night,hayi uyagula nyhani lomtana.

47. GossipLord on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:57 am

Hae!wena Nomhle dnt cum here wit ur nonsense,Fok!!gase mo States mo mncim!wa ntena wit ur nasty attitude…

48. Magsiwe on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:59 am

Lil Kim vs. Nicki Minaj.. Out with the old in with the new!! Nonhle must just go back to hollywood strue, re sharpo ka yena!!

49. LuvTerry on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:00 am

I never really liked Nonhle in terms of her presenting,I always felt she was overRated!! And she thought she was better then all. Tjo thoses tweets Spell out JELOUSY!!!!! She jelous bcoz her reality show Failed.. Had she not been so fake and scripted the show and been a BAD actor maybe it wouldv succeeded. Now she being a ‘HATER’ bcoz Bonang is so good and natural.. Did she say Movies ?? OMG I’d hate 2c her act tjo she can’t even act as herself how does she want to play a character,noways please she must never!

50. Sweet soul on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:03 am

@glamp0w..how can you say she’s fighting back coz akekho umuntu olwanaye, nguye unomona ngabanye abantwana..

I used to love Nohnle but manje ngisharp ngaye, she said South Africans are haters & dont support each other, now she’s doing the same thing to other people..Bonang is way more talented & natural than her..

51. GossipLord on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:04 am

bwahahaha!@kusihlwa ware isiwasho?hahaha!wa ntlatsa yeses,

52. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:05 am

I totally agree with someone who said Nonhle and Uyanda thrive on compliments and both like to be worshipped. With them, if you don’t say anything then you are termed a “hater”. They are both too much. I respected Uyanda at first but I withdraw myself from that because I noticed something I didn’t like on her. People will soon realize what I mean that’s if they haven’t noticed yet.I don’t hate Uyanda but I just don’t like this things of thriving on complimentss and somethingelse. Yo’ll we’ll notice this someday

53. MsTeee on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:05 am

Nonhle has got dome seriosu issues wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_o

54. MsTeee on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:06 am

some…

55. MsTeee on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:06 am

deathby typos hay ndisalele shem

56. MashDiva on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:13 am

BONANG MATHEBA is UNBREAKABLE!!! Hate on Nonclaire. To think Bonang once said Nonclaire is her role model. AS Kiki would say ‘Ku tough shem’

57. Alexis on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:14 am

french bodies vs african bodies! It’s great being a skinny b*tch and it looooooooks sooooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTT! Bonang is FABULOUS shem, jealous down! though she acted up now and again

58. beyonce on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:17 am

Hayi no Bonang is Topshayela ………claps hands…….but oko ndimincile that Euphonic is going to come in & put her on blast

59. cijimpi on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:18 am

ibhontshisi lika nonhle liyaluma ..she needs gwai.. venda gwai tht time!

60. Bongani on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:19 am

I totally Loved the first episode of Top shayela…. i even put a emo on my phone to remind me every wednesday to watch the show. as for siya hosting it Siya style…loved it.

i wont comment about bitter beautiful people.

61. LadyM on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:22 am

Thanks for the link BS, im soooo gonna watch it! whoop!
    OK on a serious note, Nonhle needs therapy guys. this is getting out of hand. *says a prayer for her*

62. LadyM on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:23 am

Oh, and a HUGE serving of HUMBLE PIE!! she has a big head the size of Africa! akga man!!! nxa

63. Bafo on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:25 am

Yhooo, Nonhle bathong!!

64. Zeal on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:26 am

Kwaaahahaha!! Mara Softnfree o mpolayela eng? Death @ nonhle having a fling le bin Laden!! Kwaaaahahahaha!!

65. blakrose on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:32 am

Nonhles PR people need to be fired, they should have stipped this a long time ago ! OMW, she has gone off the rails

66. IceCream on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:33 am

Aowa nonhle how can you compare yourself with bonang???? Bonang has achieved sooo much more than you! she’s on TV, Radio, cover page of FHM etc etc . . .what have you achived except to embarrase us when you failed to act as yourself????

67. Kusihlwa on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:33 am

@GossipLord, ya kere siwasho re hlasela mademino for every one.

68. LeeLove on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:35 am

ibhontshisi lika nonhle liyaluma ..she needs gwai.. venda gwai tht time

<—- THIS IS SO WRONG but I couldn't help but laugh

69. Mello on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:35 am

Nonhle needs 2 grow up n get more acting lessons, she cant even act as herself. She b thinkin people hate her, like really now whats ther 2 hate about a failed reality show “star”. Movies?!? sweety please

70. Lela on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:36 am

Thanks Sexybehind,I can’t wait for that day when people will see Uyanda for who she is. Like you say a bit of it is already clear on Twitter. She likes to be worshiped and she likes to keep people around her that she will convince she is the best thing since Jesus Christ even invite them to her house and all just to play Miss Nice. Wait until they see her for who she is then they talk about it and they are labelled haters. Anyways this blog is about Bonang or is about Nonhle?

71. LadyM on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:39 am

“I don’t get why though, they should be working together and encouraging one another. Who knows maybe the three of them might have scooped a style show on Vuzu that teaches young people to look fab and how to be confident in their own skin and so forth. They would make a killer combination in a Style show.”——> spot on Sexybehind!

72. Polly on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:40 am

I have so much love & respect for Bonang. Way to go B*

73. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:41 am

Just watched the whole show ya Bongang and Wow…Im blown away.Shes living life that every girl wishes for.Really happy for her Bandla and Luv her personality too.Thanks a mill once again Aus BS.

Back to Nonhle.Can someone please Caster to take Nonhle to Pastor Mboro Ayobekwizandla Please!!!! She has lost it totally.This is way more that jelous I mean it’s sick.Who she thinks she is really.Comparing Her bedroom with those Africa magic curtens that was spotted on JC Lol…with Bonang Stunning Bedroom.

74. sugababe on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:42 am

u nonhle is seriously Delirium…she needs help before its too late…

75. lorrelai on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:48 am

Nonhle is bitter and sick shame & she needs help. I hope she’d stop throwing God in all her madness. Top Shayela was SO MUCH BETTER than her show. yes we watched NGTH, ONLY to show her support, it was not great at all. T.S is something else.

rha ude athi she’s being copied, NOTHING was worth any copying on NGTH, uyadika yhaz lomntwana!!

76. Zest on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:49 am

I said it b4…
    This Nonhle acts like a spoild teenager of like she’s the greast thing ever since Mandela became a president…
    She goes on and on forcing us to give her attention as if it’s owed 2 her… sies maan she makes me puke…
    Blooody coconut… nxaaa, sleg…

77. shortT on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:52 am

Bonang was just natural on that show, i was just smiling from begging to the end of the show, and i was jst thinking to myself, this girl has is all but when it comes to man, she is just not lucky.

78. Kusihlwa on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:52 am

typos tjo, @GossipLord, I meant its hlasela madimoni for every one.

79. Ma2Stash on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:54 am

Nonhles woonga is diluted ne dark nd lovely shampoo kgaaa uyadika lomntana she even made me come out of silent tweeting yesses..i always think people r mean to celebs on twitter unnecesarily nd i dont like that but lo Nonkak asked for it like a prosti asks for her money after iround

80. soul sista on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:56 am

Lol @Kusihlwa & hlasela mademoni… Gol :lol:

81. Alikho on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:03 am

Bonang was too DOPE! She has backed up what I thot was an empty ego! I salute her.
    Siya is also on point luv luve the guy’s presenting style (I think I have a crush on him ;) )

82. LadyM on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:08 am

WOW, awesomery!! Bonang wa e baka shem!! way to go girl. she is pwetty (no homo) n stylish, n doing well for herself. :-)

83. MashDiva on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:24 am

IceCream bathong. #Deathby…”what have you achived except to embarrase us when you failed to act as yourself????”

84. Wild Island on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:35 am

i missed it:(

85. popeye on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:37 am

WTF this girl needs to grow up on a serioud note

86. snapshot on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:39 am

nice show, Thanx BS for the link, i was sad cos missed it but hey being a JCr is not bad after all.

Bonang shine shine

Nonhle hayi man whats with this kideo manje

nc nc nc nc iyakhuzwa nje lengane ekhaya,i have so much respect for her mom and yena wenza nje tjo clap 19 times

87. thandalicious on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:47 am

I was so disappointed by Nohle’s tweet i unfollowed her on the spot. I guess going to Hollywood really messed with her head. I missed Top Shayela and had no idea her tweets were based on Bonang’s success. She could learn a thing or two from Bonang. Like placing her feet firmly on the ground and getting off that high horse. Nxa!!!

88. cherrybabie on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:49 am

hey. new member in the building, well not new per se…..was a silent blooger, cudnt contain myself any longer JC bloogers bayaHLANYA, you guys are the best, never a dull moment on the interner….anyhooo

Can we have a moment of silence for Bonang’s style, or better yet, for Bonang nje….ay ntombazane yabantu, uNkulunkulu wayibusisa!

89. Mmaditaba on Thu, 5th May 2011 10:52 am

@Valley,@Moussa,@Glampow- *DEATH OF ME*

Snapshot LOL I see you’ve taken the clapping to another level “claps 19 times”

@TeamNonhleWillGetWellSoon

90. Dark8lord on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:01 am

This BOnang vs Nonhle thing reminds me of the Nicki Minaj vs Lil Kim one. and as Nicki Minaj said “success scares people… when you’re not doing weel in life or you’re the same level as everbody else, everybody LOVEs you. but the moment they begin to succes it’s like “whoa!”

I also noticed that ther Reps don’t like Nonhlr either, what did she do to them?

91. Mmaditaba on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:03 am

Siyabonga Ngwekazi(crushing on him already) -> now heres a presenter *side eyes Sizwe Dlhomo*

Perfect presenter, perfect lady to debu the show. Interesting show and can’t wait for more. The bar has been set high and it must stay there! YOUR GAL B* IS BLESSED WITH A TALENT FOR PRESENCE..love love how she just knws how to Stomp the yard and knock em dead!

92. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:06 am

Wow Siya ngwekazi uyi Ow not bad at all.Hay I was wrong.@ Mmaditaba do you still have a crush on him??Haybo why this avator now?Lol…ke nko tsamang tse??Ikuphi imilenze ese storoom Odume ngayo??

93. Ntajingah on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:07 am

I always read Nonhle’s tweets nge voice edabukisaaaaaaayo… I never thought i would ever unfollow her until she started flooding my TL with ‘depressing tweets’. Ukuzitshela started after that Liquid Deep video, and got worse when she went to Hollywood. The best thing for her right now is quit twitter and work behind the scenes (producing and stuff)!

94. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:08 am

Tjo why it takes so long to show comments got my answer alredy @ Mmaditaba.The time I asked only the your prev..coment was appering.This only shows after my comment.

95. Mmaditaba on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:19 am

ROTLMAO Nkey askies shem about your delayed comments.well atleast i answer the Siya que.. And the nose…hmmmmm… Gal my last gravator wasn’t in a storeroom,bt well anyway i get a feeling you miss seeing it! While i thot u’d be glad itz gone

96. Lerry on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:29 am

Haai, ona le bo Takalaninyana this Nonclaire…

97. snapshot on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:32 am

@Mmaditaba the 19 times is for Nombi/Nonhle and for you changing the contrevesial G

Lol

98. GA on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:33 am

SMDH…..

99. Valley on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:35 am

Kwaaaaaaaa tjo na weee @cijimpi just killed me! LMBAO @ ibhontshisi!!

100. GA on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:52 am

Someoen on twitter tweeted (is that the right lingo…esih)…that this Nonhle Thema person (I realy am not familiar with her “great tv work”) must be carefull because the so called haters she is ranting to DO NOT have any5thing to loose, she does.

And i wish she wasnt often associated with My God because what she writes is foreign in His house.

101. Marsh-Mellow on Thu, 5th May 2011 11:53 am

The only person who’s hating on the Nonhle Thema brand, is Nonhle Thema herself. I really can’t believe that she would destroy all that she has worked for on Twitter, she’s really stooped low and I find it difficult to take her seriously. Bonang needs to give her lessons on personality & character development.*SMDH*

102. lazyswag on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:13 pm

i dont know if it’s just me but she seems lkinda onely…but you gotta love her hustle

103. qqwezi on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:22 pm

What really bothers me is why she keeps saying SHE had THE FIRST celeb reality show in SA? As I recall she did not. There was Precious Africa, Zola, as one of the tweeps pointed out izolo. She never responded to that, but just kept on harping on about being the trend setter, gods gift,the greatest.
    I think she really needs help, like serious professional help, and prayers and inyangas. I am starting to doubt even her PR people like her that much, otherwise they would have advised her against such distructive behavior.
    Hi JC fam, love your rockas responces…….

104. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:27 pm

@ Marsh-Mellow valid poit right there! @ Ditabzozo prev..avator was so you kaloku.I guess we will get use to this one too/soon.

105. Alexis on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:35 pm

Nonhle is very BITTER, it’s very sad. Bonang is not even living the high life as compared to proper international celebrities which is what nonhle should rather focus on. Bonang has done well for herself here in SA. How Bonang lives comes standard when living in Jozi. designer (fake) clothes, shades, shoes, jewelery etc, driving branded cars (not peugoets) words sake, living in an apartment, going to spa’s? and word, forget diva divine? so low budget, try Bijan or even Jonathan’s Hair salon. but for a 23 year old living in SA, props shem.

106. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:49 pm

@ Alexis I think you are same with Nonhle,Coz I sense umona on your comment.I mean did you really have to mention all Bonang’s belongings of wich I dont think you have half of it.Comeon…

107. sefula on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:51 pm

@Alexis I missed you. Where do they buy fake clothes, I need some as well, I’m serious.
    Noclaire must JBS

108. Ma2Stash on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:52 pm

ayi sesfikile lesdina …bigups to uBonang and for also nt entertaining Nonhle cos the beef was so clear if bekuwuBonang wakdala (b4 JC peeps dun made her sit down) bekazomnaka but she didnt ..so shine *B

109. Nkey.. on Thu, 5th May 2011 12:57 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa @ Ma2stash u Girl *B has been taught ukuybamba on JC???

110. MissAN on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:00 pm

Guys… Hello,someone la kwi JC that all Twitter did was to show the public who the real Nohle is and @ Noance did say Nonhle needs help. And I think it was 2 weeks back I saw on her TL sumthng along the lines that she is on pay tv and obviously not many people know her and I thought…hmm uyibhekisele ku Bonang! She just needs to chill like @ Terrylove,she is just overated nalo buhle obungakaka obubazwayo angibuboni,yes she is hot and all. Bonang just do your thang! *puts on my Wesele swag and starts praying nabo mama be -JC-bomthandazo*

111. Alexis on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:02 pm

@Nkey, no love. salutations to the lovely Miss B. I’m loving her and where she at, and she’s a very lovely, pleasant young lady! lol

Sefula, missed u 2 darling, regarding the fake clothes, ask Rick Ross khe. cause if I was to mention Bonang or Khanyi, I’d be ‘hating’.

112. Ma2Stash on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:11 pm

hehehehe yana lokhya kdala kusacloswa amacomments kuJC lmao kusese naboJoziInsider but now JC peeps sebaright sham kuyazibhedelwa kphela except a few irritating ‘fake’ yawns

113. Buhlebonga on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:17 pm

shame. I have no words left for Nonhle, except pity.

114. thembs on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:18 pm

Wow, B is living the gud life, I envy her. She’s monied yerr, her house is so nice. I had no idea she also wears Christian Loubotin shoes since she never mentions it like mama Uyanda, who mentions it all the time& even twitpics.

Nonle must JBS &not compete with B. B’s younger than her, she’s 23& has achieved more than Nonhle who’s 28/29

115. MissAN on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:18 pm

@ Alexis though I laugh at your vain comments,I just had to answer u on this. At least Bonang is not making that Jozi-standard life on her back and expecting sugar daddies to cough up for le dolce vita,she puts hard work and sweat to that standard-life.

Obviously,her lifestyle wont be on par with international celebs specifically the Americans,they have a popupulation approximately 3 times ours and she is talented and good at what she does and not sleeping le bo madala to finance her fake clothes! There way u go on about class,exclusivity,etc u remind me of people that grew up poor and now that they have tasted what we have all been having they act like they accustomed to it. Stop behaving like new money,kanti umadala doesnt teach u etiquette. The rich and wealthy dont force down peoples throat. Get over yourself Lolita.

116. Mapakisha on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:20 pm

Lol @ Alexis “ask Rick Ross khe. cause if I was to mention Bonang or Khanyi, I’d be ‘hating’.”

117. Mapakisha on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:24 pm

Tjo MissAN! O_O esho ebeka isandla emlonyeni.

118. Nazo on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:24 pm

Ncoo…so sad i like both these girls :(

Damm i missed this TOPSHAYELA thing on Vuzu…(i like them reality shows) BUT i blame uBIGBROTHER-AMPLIFIED, since ubuyile ngikhohlwa my regular programs/channels.

119. sefula on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:27 pm

@ alexis tell me hao, I need clothes.
    MissAN MissAN…. I liked B’s apartment.

120. Vesa on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:28 pm

@MissAN….I only realised this yesterday.

121. Alexis on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:30 pm

@MissAn, how sure are you? cause I could tell you otherwise…
    I don’t make my money lying on my back, well at least that’s what the people I’m around will say and for those who just see the end result. I’m too polished for that! look further than your nose darling, you’d be shocked. Bonang is from the East Rand, and we know a whole lot of dirt on her. mara anyway, it’s not my place to talk cause then I’d be cast out of JC, and not because of majority, but because I’d be hounded down and there’s too much on the line if I was ever revealed. what a jaw dropper. *downs her cosmo*

122. Kusihlwa on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:40 pm

*Akesibhekeni imilomo,khonábalambhile* singing to ease the tension. @Alexis talk more mabhebeza…fill us in on umgosi.

123. Ms.Zie on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:41 pm

Aaag this Alexis girl is so annoying and so unnecessarily malicious! Bonang is a hard worker. For me personally, for a 23 yr old- she is living a pretty good life! She has earned her lifestyle, wen ubusy namadoda amadali & u flaunt i around like its a glorious/ honourable way of life. I’m not trying to judge you, but if u keep coming back here and flaunting money/lifestyle that’s not funded by your own hard work, you make it pretty difficult for me. Oh I’ve been meaning to ask… WTF is a part-time director?! Been googling it, even #twoogling it & it seems such a position does not exist! Illusions of grandeur, perhaps?! ;) Pity ur old man’s money didn’t come with class!

124. Ms.Zie on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:42 pm

Typos galore, sorry fellow JCers, am working on a deadline, my minds all over. Happy Phuza Thirst-day guys :)

125. MissAN on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:51 pm

@ Alexis. Obviously I only take cue from what u told all and sundry la kwi JC that the Dr takes u to places,etc go find your comments. I mean,if those that know you personally think like I do? Then I will take your word,that all that you have was acquired with legs shut.

I couldnt careless what you know about Bonang,I also have an ace about her up my sleeve but does it really matter? The fact is,she is one of Mzansi hottest celebs whether we like it or not. Even Obama,the worlds most powerful pres did did drugs at sum point. If u on par with international celebs then thats great,there is no need to remind us peseants and vetkoeks on JC.

126. B.MAG on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:53 pm

@Alexis you can discredit B the way you want pity we wont believe you got no proof at hand.

127. mamamia on Thu, 5th May 2011 1:56 pm

Dear Nonhle.

Girl you acts like we don’t have satellite TV. We know what goes on in Hollywood and baby girl you is far from cracking it, you should ask the gorgeous bevy of black talented sisters who’ve been queing long before you applied for your passport.
    Just because youz touched down in LAX don’t make you a star not by far. Girlz you needs a huge piece of humble pie.

South Africa is not hating on you girl, just your big headedness, sure you gotz them endorsements and perfume and stuff we sure is proud of your achievement, but don’t be acting like the queen B*tch now coz vanity surez ugly on a pretty girl like you. There’s enough stardom and accolades to go around for everyone, let others have their time to shine.

Nonhle Goes to Hollywood was okay but we know you can do better next time. So gently put the BB down, count to 10 and breath before you sure hurtz yourself.

We not hating on you girl, just helping you get out of your own way.

Regards,
    Pleb.

128. Letebele on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:01 pm

OMG! Ngwanyana oo has my respect van die one! She’s done well for herself and deserves all that she has right now.

Damn her house is beautiful! She is living the life and i cant wait to see what’s next on her Agenda!

129. Ma2Stash on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:08 pm

MissAn for President…now hopefully Noance will also come in nd tshela this Alexis person to stop thinking she shits ice cream in a nyc way cos mina ngzovele ngimthuke

130. Kusihlwa on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:15 pm

Alexis reminds me of lero nton nton who came with the lulo Cafe saga…mhhmmm..maybe its the same person.

131. mamamia on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:30 pm

so @Alexis, are you a celebrity, presenter, socialite (which circles), famous, Khanyi Mbau, somebody special….?

I ask because this line caught my attention >but because I’d be hounded down and there’s too much on the line if I was ever revealed<

You have a knack for putting yourslef in front of the firing squad.

132. Sweet soul on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:34 pm

@MissAnn..dankie for pointing that out, who cares what Bonang did in the past? it doesn’t define the person she is now, what’s important is that she is working for what she has now & working damn hard & even if she did sleep with old man before atleast she didn’t make that her career like other people we know..

133. Gomolemo on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:34 pm

You just have to love JC bloggers, i especially rolled over laughing at the Bin laden affair comment…………kwaaaaaa….kwaaaaaa lmao!

134. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:36 pm

135. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:37 pm

Hao I thought Bonang was from Mafikeng I wasn’t aware that she was from the East Rand. Anyway we are all not perfect it being drugs, arbotions, lies, cheating, prostitutions etc. I’ve heard stories as well about certain celebs but I don’t care as long as they doing their thing who cares? Let her do her thang man.oh and I’m directing this to people who got faults not the holier than thou’s neh! I’m just emphasizing nje

136. Sweet soul on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:39 pm

@mamamia..she said the married man that she’s dating is a high profile man..

137. Gomolemo on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:39 pm

Nonhle is going the Britney Spears way, cant somebody intervene before its too late. Soon, she will be cutting her weave like her idol. *joining the praying team*

138. snapshot on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:42 pm

we all congratulate B for her hard work and a shoosh apartment, for a 23 yr old yes you did well nana *clap clap clap* shine shine B

Kodwa ke asive ukuthi u Alexis uthengaphi imphahla zakhe

139. SushiAndLipstick on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:42 pm

Alexis, you’re really irritating us hey? If u refer to ur comments, you’ll realise that u said, in no uncertain terms, that you have a suger daddy who bought u a 1series and the place u currently live in. Yes, u may have dirt on Bonang, but which human being walking on this planet doesn’t have a history? You too will one day have this current situation ur in used against you long after the relationship is over (by current situation I mean u sleeping with a married man for money). So remember that before u decide to say shit about people. These things that B does/did (according to u) do not take anything away from her success as a career woman. I wish that money ur suiker pa gives u could buy software for intelligence and maturity.

With that said Alexis, as much as B’s money cannot buy her hair from those stores u speak of, the same principle applies to u, money can’t buy ur dignity back. U shouldve thought long and hard before u unashamedly admitted to exchanging sexual favours for money from a married man, bcz whatever u say, whether ur intensions are good or not, this will always be used against u.

I suggest u sit down or u change ur username

*drops mic and walks away*

140. sexybehind on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:45 pm

And Bonang can’t be forever held down because of her past or present mistakes. We all human, full of imperfection and we strive for perfection. She can’t be judged on her mistakes and crushed for that. Show me one person who is squeeky clean. In life we just have to embrace good things when we see them and stop bashing CC @NonhleThema and Bonang’s bashers.

141. skinnylovescake on Thu, 5th May 2011 2:56 pm

Someone PLEASE start a raffle and get Nonhle a one-way ticket BACK to Hollywood!

142. mamamia on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:15 pm

@sweetsoul, i remember i thought maybe she might have another claim to fame we waz unwarez of!!

@sexybehind, i can show you 1 person who thinks she’s squeaky clean…. dial Nonhle!!

@Alexis shem poor girl is trying to educate us on the real lifestyle of the Nouveau riche e no ba gore she’s struggling to tap into the target market seeing that JC is filled with the LeRoux type.
    Most of us are vetkoeks who can’t get a sugar daddy to look our way, so go easy on the flossing, di utility bills are due and we don’t want to be constantly reminded of our poverty. Ga o easy shem to do it on your own!!

Actually i don’t have a problem with either B or Nonhle,maybe @Alexis but her honesty has affected me in some way, BUT i’m too worried about the state of affairs in Washington regarding the Osama saga to really care.

143. Polly on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:36 pm

@Sexy, B* o tlhaga Mafikeng. Alexis o bua maaka.

144. Letebele on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:39 pm

Heeeeee*claps hands once* Thatha JC, thata!

@BS: thank you for the link as i didnt see last night’s episode.

145. Biskiti on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:41 pm

Kwaa kwaaa Ms.Zie, thank you for setting this straat mate straight. Haayi si zwile ke Alexis and her part-time directorship of a punani bakery!

No one gives a rat’s ass what you think of B, rather put your energies in pleasing Dr.Sugar-daddy cause that’s where your next meal will come from.

146. Nokxie on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:47 pm

Gosh Nonhle needs to slip into somethin more comfortable…….like a anti-VAIN/self centredness COMA or something

147. justm on Thu, 5th May 2011 3:49 pm

Loved the episode LOVE TALENTED & HUMBLE Siyabonga ngwekazi.
    Don’t understand y non-glee had 2 spit in he’s face like that she was supposed 2 congratulate then state that she needs 2 up her game ca. I mean she knew the show was coming & all, I feel like she needs a disciplinary hearing 4 her behavior it was out of order. & seeing as the show will be every week we are so not looking foward 2 the chronicals of a ”hacked” twitter account.

So dissapointed but love her non the less.

I have a new found respect 4 you’re girl B’s hustle. Such girly opulence. THATHA yena Si ya mu bongela.

148. Nthoentle on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:13 pm

Kwa kwa kwa @Alexis-o tlaba strong.
    Lenna i remember how u said u got all u got ON YOUR BACK and proudly so. How you are sleeping with another woman’s man and you are not even bothered. Today you wanna turn around and say wena you worked hard? Girl please!! You have been upgraded majorly by Mr Pensioner, its very evident you grew up hungry. Today cos o tseba to take a 1st class flight u forgot about the mkhukhu u grew up in eating pap n water with your siblings?! People like you make me ill. Sit your ass down!!!

149. Nthoentle on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:18 pm

SPOT ON @MissAN!!!!

Kwaaaa @Biskiti-”rather put your energies in pleasing Dr.Sugar-daddy cause that’s where your next meal will come from.”

That is soooooooo true. I can just imagine her crying cos Mkhulu refused to give her money for bread or gas. Poverty is a sin, sis! Selling your sole like that???? Always at someone’s mercy? I’d rather pack bags at Pick n Pay

150. Nthoentle on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:23 pm

“If u on par with international celebs then thats great,there is no need to remind us peseants and vetkoeks on JC.” @MissAN thats so funny.
    Alexis would probably rather eat sh!t than go back to where she comes from.

151. MashDiva on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:31 pm

Isnt Alexis and Nonhle Thema the same person….lol

152. Ma2Stash on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:33 pm

kwaaaaa Alexis sit down sham …haahahha JC is bauss sham …eish i wanna watch the link ye episode yayzolo but boss is sitting right behind me …go home maan ur wife uklandile u Alexis type eish

153. Wild Island on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:33 pm

there is no need to remind us peseants and vetkoeks on JC.
    yoooooooo

awuthinghlale kahle…
    Nthoentle tla ka di maskhosana nna ke etse teye:)
    part-director at it again?? hai…
    *dhontsi bankstulo*

154. Soulchild on Thu, 5th May 2011 4:44 pm

BS can I please have the link to the twitter lessons. Tried looking for it under features but couldnt find it.

155. Jahara on Thu, 5th May 2011 5:14 pm

lol @Alexis would rather eat sh!t than go back to where she comes from…

*gimme a J…gimme a U…gimme an S…gimme a T…gimme a C…another U…& then an R…followed by I…there comes an O….O_O MA GAWD…*

156. mbulela on Thu, 5th May 2011 5:49 pm

Alexis,you thrive on attention.i am surprised JC are feeding you just what you desire.you and Nonhle are suffering from same ailment.i just wish folks will ignore both of you,as you are not worth the time of day.

157. blunt on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:04 pm

I got no respect for Nonhle finish and klaar lost it, her hating on B live, @SexyBehind Amanga Amanga nje that u r saying bout Lerato Kganyako, she always spoke so well bout Bonang wud even tweet her and ukhulume ngaye the other day on Nimrods show, unga sukele omunye umntwana! Sometimes we the once that create this beef against our personalities, u clearly don’t like her but unga khulimi amanga ngaye even on fb she wud say good things haai niyasukelana. If she’s hididng it how did u find out? Ningasi, as for Nonhle and her purple brain she must calm down

158. blunt on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:06 pm

Nonhle irritates me now Jesu

159. Hatsi on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:13 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaa ke fedile jong!!!! Jc bloggers always brighten up my moods!!

Bonang wa di busa jong!! Shes living the life most of us wish we cud live!!! NNa ke a mo duma, maaka ha botse bathong!!!!

160. Jellytot on Thu, 5th May 2011 6:26 pm

Thanks guys you have made my day. And bonang works hard for what she has. Just like her mom.

161. lolington kwaaa on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:04 pm

never cared about this Nombi being…but after seeing her tweets i checked her out on twitter! JESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, akuphilekanga istru!

and i refuse to give this anymore attention than i already have…*clicking on the link*..Dankie BS!

Alexis…SMH!

162. lolington kwaaa on Thu, 5th May 2011 7:30 pm

Just finished watching…nice indeed!! Thatha Bonang Thatha….

163. TOP SHAYELA ON VUZU TV!!! : Farai Today on Thu, 5th May 2011 8:58 pm

[...] So VUZU TV launched their new show called “Top Shayela” hosted by the funny and talented Siyabonga Sscoop” Ngwekazi. Vuzu TV is also the home of Nonhle Thema’s failed reality TV show “Nonhle goes to Hollywood” and turns out she wasn’t too happy about the success of ” Top Shayela”. To see all her insecure and childish tweets click HERE. [...]

164. blunt on Thu, 5th May 2011 9:33 pm

Nonhle in her purple world with her purple brains

165. TheBrand on Fri, 6th May 2011 12:09 am

Nonhle, learn to share the limelight, my dear. Hating will get you nowhere. If we were to all start pointing out flaws, your comprehension of the English language would be your first. You are not perfect, my skattie- don’t front!

166. sexybehind on Fri, 6th May 2011 12:22 am

Blunt we are very happy to hear that Lerato Kganyago like$ Bonang. I’m $o glad to hear that hone$tly. Prai$e be to Guuaaaaarrrrdd finally.

167. blunt on Fri, 6th May 2011 8:23 am

@Sexybehind ase kho story sakho,osele nje. Have u ever thought of it being the other way round? Ngiya buza nje?u could see on twitter she didn’t take kak I don’t think she would go out of her to pretend to like her. Lol nway this was bout nonhle who is a hater and she hasn’t hidden it,let’s not assume the rest of the country does. :-)

168. Kusihlwa on Fri, 6th May 2011 9:32 am

Hello All
    Whats cooking today? anymore twitter dram with Nonclair?

169. MiniAyeye on Fri, 6th May 2011 11:10 am

phola limi e li na manga @Alexis,my gal B ke motswana tota from Mafikeng so check yoself first! As for Nonhle a re rapelleng ngwanao tuu, wa kgafa yanong,no woman in her right thinking mind can stoop that low!
    and Ayeye to BONANG ayeye*clapping hands* wa rocka babes, u r certainly going very far :)

170. lazyswag on Fri, 6th May 2011 11:18 am

uhm one more thing then im done commenting on this article….Bonang needs to get rid of that weave ASAP!my gard!where is the hair line nana?did it disappear with the tsunami in Japan? *goes back to google naked pics of Chris brown*

171. Biskiti on Fri, 6th May 2011 11:49 am

TJO, you should have heard u Sizwe Dlomo le Siyabonga Ngxekazi (sp…lol) last night on YFM, they were having a field day about Nohle’s tweets. Saying the young madam has lost it, and that she’s halucinating, that her family must intervene and get her the much needed help.

Siya went on to say that VUZU has cut ties with Ms Dark & not soo lovely, that’s why he didn’t even wanna comment on twitter about Nonclair.

172. sponono on Fri, 6th May 2011 12:12 pm

*emerges from silent ville*…uNohle unempene (benoAlexis)..her mother should let her out to jola and meet ordinery people..she needs to get LAID PRONTO!!!..i used to have a huge crush on her and my nephew still has lots of her pics on his kwijondy yakhe…nahlanje ngiyozisusa ngolaka…!!!!…thats all i gotta say…*goes back to silent-ville*.

173. Pkasts on Fri, 6th May 2011 1:36 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

“i cant believe how peeps are OBSESSED with me they cant stop tweeting or blogging or talking about me ….damn…”

Nonhle wa ithata shame!

174. Brown Shuga on Fri, 6th May 2011 4:38 pm

Hello Sponono, uyabhora nge Silent ville yakho…

Tjo Biskiti, interesting!

175. mbulela on Fri, 6th May 2011 6:18 pm

Wish i could read all the comments. @BS,thanks for the link.i tried watching the show but gave up after 10mins.what display of vanity was that?i think i am getting too old for such.how can watching Bonang’s wardrobe n hearing her list her clothing items one after the other,pass for entertainment? That was almost as bad as watching BBA.
    On another note,i think Nonhle has gotten the calling but is fighting it.how else do you explain this madness?

176. sexybehind on Fri, 6th May 2011 6:59 pm

Lol blunt you know your story and I know mine. Whether ngisile or not

177. MissAN on Sat, 7th May 2011 2:58 pm

@ Mbulela u need to blog more. U kill me with ur comments! Lol @ the madness being a calling! Its a case of being surrounded by people that sing your praises. I am surprised that JC Bloggers that are notorious for knowings the ins and outs of celebs have nothing on Nonhle except her twitter rants.

@ Mamamia Lol @ JC is the LeRoux market! Tjo!Sparkling wine and not Champagne isifanele u @ Alexis uwasha amazinyo nge Champagne while we use water.

178. Mso on Mon, 9th May 2011 10:26 am

Nonhle needs to get a grip, I mean come on now! Why is she turnishing her image and brand? She is slowly but surely getting on my nerves.

I didnt watch the Bonang Top Shayela show. Who the hell pack thir black tops and red ones like that? I mean, shouldnt the blacks be on one side and the red on another etc? Hhayi man, she should have qoqa and fold kahle before the cameras said action.

179. Makunutu on Wed, 11th May 2011 10:08 am

Are we really sure Notle wrote all those things? we all know how nasty the media can be. admire both ladies (whats all the fuss about) … lets just look at all sides maybe she didnt write those mean things,azimfaneli

180. barcabaroka on Thu, 19th May 2011 12:01 pm

Hahahaha i saw one episode of that Nonhle Hollywood crap… she looked like a Shamoo on heels! no hate Nonhle i gotta tell you, and by that its with authority and by that i mean you should care what i think! Bonang is prettier and sexier than you. And from where im sitting typing this, watch the space… she will do movies before you do! and by movies im not referring to the Dolemite type that you are after. And damn, you look dirty girl!

181. KARABOBAYBAY on Sun, 22nd May 2011 3:59 pm

shut the fuck up. if she is the best , she is the best. yall wannabes better toughen up. if am hot , am hot. case closed *guess nonhle is tired of being miss goody goody. saw the samas bonang is trying to hard with the fake accent. *kiddies shows voice disappeared. nonhle has it all from channel 0 . not sabc ppl. am not hating but thats how it is. bonang leyena she thinks she is the ish . had an encounter with her while she was dating sliq, wen she walks ka kiss madolo she had dis look dat said am bonang and yall should bow – trying too hard to prove. she is is sexy (bonang),she has it aswell mara dont try to be like the queen nonhle.

182. Madoncan on Sun, 29th May 2011 5:33 pm

Shame to Nonhle says 10yrs ago and in those years she ws in her early 20s nw she’s 30 bt expectin to b competin wt young blood lyk Bonang.The only problem wit de industry is dt wen u turn 30 u old news.Wt surprising is dt she nw wana du movies at her age bt neva appearin even ka Zone 14 hayi I dnt knw.Bonang is de girl of de moment wt her fake accent.Nonhle thot goin 2 hollywood she’l change into Gabrielle Union or Jeanet J,hayi sesi it doesnt wk lyk dt,u mst wk hard.I understand she doesnt du SABC bt I believe 70% of SA ppl dnt hv access 2 dstv so dt means less fans.