JCTV: Interviews With BB Amplified Housemates

August 8, 2011 by

It’s been a week since we said goodbye to Big Brother Amplified and I know there are a lot of addicts out who are suffering from withdrawal and wondering what to do with their lives now. Well, while you try and figure that out, here are a couple of interviews we did at the finale last Sunday.

We caught up with IK and some of the housemates and spoke to them about their thoughts on the winner and what happened in the house.

IK tells us what he thinks of the current voting system.

Confidence speaks about her shock at Wendall’s win.

Nkuli tells us she heard the votes were rigged

Miss P talks about what happened after they left the house… and her feelings for Alex.

Luclay  tells us he would not change anything if he had to do this again…

Lotus talks about seeing Luclay for the first time after being evicted and how she felt about being disqualified from the game.

Kiki grills Kim about her “friendships” in the house.

Lomwe promises to get rid of the green underwear and we ask him whether he and Kim used a condom.

Karen and her mom thank Africa .

Check it all out  on this edition of JustCuriousTV: Voice Overs, Edited and Produced by OuB from Soundz Good Productions.

Direct Link: HERE

Weza, Alex and Miss P Evicted
BBA: Up For Eviction This Week
One Day With Samkelo Ndlovu

Comments

29 Comments on "JCTV: Interviews With BB Amplified Housemates"

1. RexonaABC on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 3:19 am

Thank you. Eish makeup bathong,I think sometimes less is more. Could someone tell me why some other African countries do not participate in BBA? *just curious*

2. lebzangwana on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 7:19 am

Too much make up in almost every housemate.

3. lebzangwana on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 7:32 am

Confidence looks like she just won Miss something something ko kasi in a community hall

4. Spice on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 8:16 am

I am dying to hear what Nkuli& Lotus said. Anyone care to tell??? Nkuli, I love you, you look cute with your dreads please don’t cut them.

5. Maratahelele on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 8:25 am

thank u for this video, this is really a cool idea jc. What makes it nice is I can just watch it on my phone without hussels.

On the flip side though,this is coming out of love,kiki we love u,you are our jc sista mara tc aint for you sisi. Nkare u r me trying to speak english,hence u should stay behind the pen and write not the mic sisi. I also saw some kuli tendencies of flicking the hair,looking the other way and trying to be contreversial,unfortunately we can only have one kuli roberts. This is the second interview i watched ya hao and u not improving ausi.

My advice to mama wa sekhaya,get someone like boity or some pretty girl who can present and is willing to do this for free to do the interviews for jc. This is a great initiative that land you a tv deal if it gets good presenters. I bet some of the live presenter search contestants would not mind doing it for free. Wish jctv can grow to be bigger.

Ps: i am not hating

6. Nkey.. on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 8:50 am

What a nice way to beggin my day.Just watched JC tv and Im quet impressed.YoU ladies look very beautiful and you rocked all the interviews.I like the fact that you guys are comfotable,and not trying too hard.

@ Maratahelele you talking bulsh#t!!!!We don’t want no Boity’s here evrything is good as it is,and I feel you realy are HATING.

7. Nkey.. on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 8:50 am

Tjo!!! Kar3en looks same age as her Mother.

8. lorrelai on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:01 am

Tjo is there a cheaper way of viewing youtube videos in your phone cos hay shame it’s too expensive for me. R25 for a 10 minute video!

How do I exchange airtime for databundles on MTN?

9. Maratahelele on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:36 am

@nkey

no need to behave like a straatmate ausi,why swear at me if u want to make ur point?? And by the way,boity was just an example.

Hating is so old now,think u should rest the poor word….

10. kimmo on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:43 am

lol@ maratahelele using the very same word she said its old!

11. Brown Shuga on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:45 am

Thanks for your comments guys… Appreciated.

We were thinking of doing a Presenter Search for this, keep it locked.

No need to fight hle, soo vroeg lol

12. Maratahelele on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 9:50 am

lol @kimmo, i forgot to put the invetered commas mane. I did not mean nkey is hating but the word ”hating” is so old fashioned.

Dankie BS,at least you can see things without being emotional…

13. Lustagp on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 10:04 am

even if is say so myself, the is nothing wrong wiht these interviews please, dont waste money you should invest BS. no need for new presenters except you wont pay them!!1
    Flipping hair is Kuli’s style now? hehehhehe

14. mamamia on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 10:09 am

benches for everyone? hahaha
    \__________________/

15. Nkey.. on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 10:36 am

@ Maratahelele why you used that word in the first place if it’s so old?That’s what @ Kimmo is talking about.Im also asking my self the same.So what you trying to explain really does’nt make sense.

16. Jahara on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 10:39 am

@mamamia that bench of urs is soo huge maaan! Hehehehe…

Someone on JC once told me to ”go swing on a tree”. That was before benches were invented la ekhaya. Kwaaaaaa… The thought of swinging on a tree monkey style neh….tltltltltltltl

17. GiJane on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 12:43 pm

What?flicking ur hair is a Kuli thing? That is so absurd. If so I guess moving ur hands vigorously is a Minnie thing.
    Kiki you did a great job.
    BS I agree with Lusta,the presenters you have are perfect
    As for the housemates-jah neh make up for the nation

18. mamamia on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 12:48 pm

lol @Jahara, ke tla reng, Gape its monday, some people might need to SIT DOWN before they start blogging.
    hehehehe.

sharing is caring. We might all need to use it before end of the day – hence the size. lol

19. Cleo04patra on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 1:53 pm

TJO @Maratahelele, yah neh… I appreciate gore this is your opinion mara eish, that was a lill too blunt.

Anyway, I loved this… Esp Nkuli’s part. If what she’s saying is true then they can fokof and go do BBA in Lagos. Tsek!! I’m not xenophobic but they can’t use our resources and lodging and then rig votes. As for BS asking Vimbai if she and Wendall had ‘brotherly love’… I’m unable!!! :’D

20. fabulicious on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 3:15 pm

kwaaa @the bench that in my eyes looks more like a bathtub.
    BS sisi u killed me wen u called Kim a ‘beech’, hawe! #deathOfMe

21. sailorman on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 3:33 pm

Is there a way to view the video using BIS.

22. Tee.tee on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 4:33 pm

of topic.guys pls help wer is inspection and enforcement services in pretori.pls help jc

23. Pule on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 4:51 pm

BB must do well next time (although i’l prefer they scrap this program) with the choice of contestants.
    I know it is not a fashion show but these housemates are hideous and so unattractive (avoiding the word ugly) that it takes something extra to be glued to the screen.
    Their total lack of fashion sense makes issues scary.
    If they insist on this sort next time, a mask may not be a bad idea.

24. Pule on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 4:57 pm

That pic of BS and IK is so sweet.
    IK is such a good flirt.
    He does it so well without getting in trouble.
    very fun guy.

25. Jahara on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 6:00 pm

@Tee.tee the IES is a bussiness unit at the Dept of Labour. Just go to ur nearest DoL,even if u want something private,they will be able to assist u.

Hope that helps.

26. Tee.tee on Mon, 8th Aug 2011 8:11 pm

thanx jahara.

27. noma4 on Tue, 9th Aug 2011 4:10 am

@Rexona they choose the countries with the highest number of DSTV subscriptions and then take di reps tsa moo

28. RexonaABC on Tue, 9th Aug 2011 5:46 am

@Noma4, thank you.

29. Cutypie on Wed, 10th Aug 2011 10:24 am

TJO!!!! Luclay’s voice. Does he always talk like that vele?

You must be logged in to post a comment.