Bliss LifeStyle Lounge Launch

October 24, 2011 by

It’s always good and inspiring to see young people progressing in life, especially women. Last week we were invited to witness the launch of a blissful Lifestyle Lounge called Bliss. It’s situated on 44 Stanley Road in Milpark, not far from Atlas Studios. Very calm and classy place I must say. For someone like me who doesn’t like isiphithiphithi that happens at malls, Bliss is gonna be my hot spot because it’s very private.

There was Sushi flowing left right and centre, pity I’m not a sushi person but my date really enjoyed it because it’s his favorite.

Unathi Msengana was MC. She told us a touching story that lead to the birth of Bliss and introduced us to its owner, a tiny young lady Katle.

Katlego gave a motivating speech. We wish you all the best Katle and pray that your business grows bigger & bigger. I will definitely be back at your restaurant soon with my crew to come and abuse the R1000 food & drinks voucher that I won that night. Thank you.

Some familiar faces spotted at the launch:

The dress code was Summer Bliss and for me singer Nothende nailed it!

Farah Fortune with Vinyl Angel.

Clint Brink was his loving & laughing self as usual, what a sweet soul. He poses here with the yummy Cga Bopha. *coughs*

Also spotted singer Jae looking hot. This chick has killer thighs though.

Bianca, who’s Marketing Manager at Indigenous Films was also there.

The petite blogger, Allegro with Tsaona. I couldn’t get enough of Tsaona’s smile, it’s too cute.

When I saw Franky I had to ask him for a pic shem. There is a certain Jezabel oops meant JC blogger that has a huge crush on him. I give up on JC bloggers and their love for DJs. Lela even forgets about her man each time the word Sphe is mentioned. SMH

Black Olive Model Masego Kunupi somehow reminds me of Lelo. I thought I was seeing stars again (remembers the Kelly Rowland). But this time I wasn’t the only one that saw ‘Lelo’ at this event. I remember someone even said ‘Lelo is here but I don’t know where she disappeared to’ heheheh and they were talking about Masego. Lelo wasn’t even at this event. Does she look like BS or must I visit Spec Savers? Lol

Yall know I love shoes so I had to share these with. These ladies are good friends of mine but they refused point blank to have a full pic of them up here. Hahahahah JC Bloggers you have a bad reputation yazi?

Thank you for the invite and for the Goodie Bag. I for one, am inspired by Katle. She is so young but look at her? #Blessings

By Kiki Marli

Twitter @KyeMarli

Streets Of Gold – The Musical
Album Review: Drake's Take Care
DStv Is Launching A New Channel In SA - Lifetime

Comments

134 Comments on "Bliss LifeStyle Lounge Launch"

1. ThatoM on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:53 am

*faints*

2. @thartorina on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:29 am

Lelo o motle hleng,mare Kiki y o tshwantsha Lelo le ngwana oo??? Yoh u really need specs or binoculars even!

3. RexonaABC on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:03 am

@Kiki my cousin, when are we reuniting, perhaps it could be a good idea to reunite at Bliss with your one thaosene.

I wish Katle the best, people like her make me wake up everyday with a hope.

That lady does not look like BS, maybe the hairstyle, but Lelo has an innocent face, not that Masego has guilty face.

I like tattoos shem , ku rough *hiding at spec saver*

I worship wedges, i can have them anytime.
    Nice pics

4. miss sam on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:54 am

Unathi’s outfit *no comment*
    Wats tht on C’ga’s arm?is it a tatoo?I can’t c,sum1 who visited spec savers please help,mara uC’ga umuhle!*sum gals r jst lucky,nt 4gtng the bulge*

5. Kiki on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:18 am

Tjo! #Deathby me needing Binoculars. Hehehehe *sits down*

6. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:22 am

@Kiki I also think da lady looks like BS that’s what I thought before I even read ur notes

7. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:24 am

Wow I love Nothende’s body shame

8. Kiki on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:30 am

BOOOOM. *gets a pair of Binoculars for Botty* let’s see how many I will have to buy,by the end of to today. *opens an account ko Cape Union Mart*

Have a lovely Monday guys. I won’t blog today (Work) will catch up with yall tonight. #Blessings

9. soul sista on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:48 am

I love Katle & Nothende’s dresses. Ooh, those blue and pink shoes are super cool. I looooooove colorful shoes.

10. snapshot on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 5:31 am

Question awaiting ur response Kiki……how old is Katle seeing u’ve used the word “young” persistently *just curious*

Personally I’m all for women success…..well done Katle,we declare blessings in abundance on ur business. May it grow to reach Zanzibar.

11. Tebatjo on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:20 am

Kiki wa timana, we also wanna know the story behind Bliss akere!! Please share!! *sits down*
    Those wedges are a beast hey!! So hautte!!!
    That girl doesn’t look like BS to me, Lelo is prettier!!

12. the joker on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:23 am

Unathi Msengana,…wat more cn 1 say?

13. @JoneighGALAXY™||I Am Who I Am||Afrikan Star||No Limits Soldier||Observer||Hustler Extraordinair - Rainmaker||Dream Weaver||Global Citizen||Carpe Diem - Seize The Magic on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:48 am

Unathi better be careful, her midriff is growing sideways. Maybe the post baby popping blues / depression is also messing w/ her fashion sense

Nothende is the personification of a summer breeze, except for the makeup overdo.

@Kiki: Who’s Katlego? Whom is she married to since she’s spotting a ring? What else does she do besides running this progressive establishment? etc. These are some of the things that you could’ve informed us on.

As to why Cga Bopha wasn’t nominated for the GQ’s, I don’t know. The man has sex appeal to last forever. I would RICA him instantly.

Does Tsaona smile like that all the time or did he overdose on cornflakes that night?

If midgets and smurfs had their own beauty contests DJ Frankie would take the lead. Halala boy.

14. Brown Shuga on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:21 am

Franky is cute…

Kiki is blind….

15. dejane on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:25 am

Death by dj Franky taking the lead at a midgets and smurf’s pageant..

Vinyl Angel must read your comments, she looks like she put an effort into her look. I like her dress.

I love those pink and turquoise wedges. They’re just hautte.

16. ThatoM on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:43 am

@BS hi5

17. Gobsmacked on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:53 am

DjFranky is my cup of tea! Watta Gwan on Cga’s arm? *ku rough*

18. fancyface on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:55 am

Does anyone know where can I get Nothendes dress?? Too fresh,I like

19. WTeeZ on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 8:50 am

Cga is wearing those corny tshirts with tatooed sleeves and showing us his underwear, he’s cute tho shem.

Farah Fortune is so plain mara,
    thnk goodness Vinyl Angel put an effort this time,

Masego & Lelo have a chin in common, but thats it.

20. sxylin on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 8:50 am

Well done Katle! *yes* Nothende truly nailed the dress code LOVE the way she rocked that dress! Complaining about her abuse of foundation is tiring so I shall not! LOL!

I think the person that put Vinyl Angel on that article *girls millionaires should date or something like that* messed it up for me because somehow I can’t appreciate her beauty! Has she piled on the kilos?

21. Mapakisha on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:12 am

That’s a cute little dress on Nothende.. she has a lovely body!!

I also see the resemblance ya Masego Le Lelo.. Cute!

I could be wrong but that C-Ga dude looks like o jere *hides*

I love Unathi just not the gaardein(curtain) she’s wearing..

22. WTeeZ on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:53 am

i feel that this Cga guy is only famous/known on JC, i dont see him anywhere else.

23. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 10:07 am

Peace sign pose ngo 2011 *eh eh i refuse *
    Lovely dress Nothende
    Unathi return that Organza at the Plaza Fatima wants 2thunga icurtain
    Masego cute but definaty doesnt look like Lelo
    Luv the shoes pic ..Nice shoes!

24. Maihlomeihlasele on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 10:39 am

I agree with @Kiki if you don’t like isiphithiphithi this is definitely a place to be, they have nice tapas & sushi.
    This Tsaona boy I’ve seen him around he can be the face of colgate.

The owner is under 30 & not married.

25. Lustagp on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 10:46 am

Kiki,,this Cga dude is getting on my nerves!

26. Pana on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 10:46 am

WTeeZ thanx for the clarity, i thot those were Cga’s tattoo’s. I was still khuzing the clown tattoo.
    The Lelo lookalike e kare she’s cold, was it cold there Kiki?

27. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:15 am

Hai WTeeZ just say you only read/blog on JC. Cga always RTs any article or Blogs he is featured on and that includes Jucy Africa and that Farai Today and the Orgella Entertaiment. They always include them on the articles and on Mika Stefano too. Hehhehe i think i have just exposed how much of a Blogs addict I am. Modimo!!

Nothende looked stunning.

The shoes neh?? Too nice.

28. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:17 am

Ooops meant him not them. *hides*

29. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:18 am

Unathi return that Organza at the Plaza Fatima wants 2thunga icurtain
    Kwa kwa kwaaaaa!

30. muntuza on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:22 am

LOve Jo’s dress.. She looks nice! Nothende’s dress is too Small Street I’m sorry! Things that’ll get you stung by bees.. SMDH!

What’s Tsaona’s claim to fame. Very adorable smile indeed! And I love Allegro shem, she’s too cool :)

31. Tebatjo on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:31 am

Bathong!! TJO!!

32. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:32 am

So this is DJFranky….he looks good

33. Monei on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:34 am

damn, i also thort thst was lelo until i took a second look. shem, ba nale setshwano nyana. masego’s smile looks either really nervous or forced.

oh no! Kiki, how cud u let Cga wear that tattoo sleeve. that’s just wrong. its for commitment(phobes) wanabes- says i want them but aint got the guts and ability to rock them forever.

lovely shoes! love the wedges!!!

34. Miss_Tshidi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:44 am

nice doo indeed!

ohh Nothende looked Fab……only thing missing is Matte”ness., the girls’ face is blinging with oil!

35. Miss_Tshidi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:45 am

Farah is lovely, she has a weird body though……its like her face is fatter than her body, she has a face that would go well with Noleens’ body,
    how do we fix that? cheek /chin tuck?

36. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:45 am

Tjo!

37. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:45 am

Bathong Cga udumengani *just askin*

38. Miss_Tshidi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:46 am

ooh, Katlego looks lovely with that shorthair!

39. WTeeZ on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:54 am

@Raquel- so Cga is only mentioned on blogs? what is his claim to fame?

40. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:55 am

Heeeheh mahn!! So this C-ga character thought it’d be cool go apara this top? Tlhakatlhakano ekana? And madam wateng a ya bathong leena a apere so? But its not like o nale dress sense leena mosadi wateng so yeah! Lolest o mpolaelang Muntuza? Hehehehe . Mama ka Gundi I would also like to know gore C-ga o tumme ka eng I only hear about him on JC somebody anybody pls help

41. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:06 pm

42. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:08 pm

@WTeeZ, I was responding to your question or comment coz you said he is only famous on JC. I was letting you aware that i see him on other blogs too not just JC. #ThatsAll. I’ve seen him on RGB,Headline and last week he was on V Entertainment he even RTed the Tweet where Vuzu tagged him about the episode together with other ‘famous’ or ‘not so famous’ people. I don’t know what his claim to fame is but I see him all over and I am not complaining because he is very easy on the eye. Lol *hides*

So now this blog is about Cga Bopha AGAIN??? *YAWN*

43. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:08 pm

How old is Katle vele?

44. Lela on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:33 pm

Yes they will make it about Cga n nasty comments to Kiki because they would die to be Kiki for a minute and the people who know very well what Cga is famous for are the ones who are asking. Yes that JC for u,full of nasty ugly bitches.

45. fabulicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:39 pm

U hot nyhani lo Cga wakhona but the dresscode oh no!
    A moment of silence for those wedges!!! Wudv been interesting to see what she was wearing.

46. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:45 pm

@Lela I honestly don’t know what C-ga does I always hear about him here on JC

47. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:46 pm

Hai Lela haikabi mina angazi ngempela wat Cga is famous 4 ? Nasty Ugly Bitches* smh* Tjo! thats takin a bit extreme dont u think?

48. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:55 pm

Shame @Lela,you shouldn’t have said anything. You know now they will attack you for that comment? This year I think you are taking the ‘Most Attacked Blogger’ Award.

49. Lela on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 12:55 pm

MamakaG if u havent been a nasty ugly bitch to anyone that shouldn’t worry u. Booty I also don’t know what Cga does but I’ve figured he’s famous cause i see he’s every where it’s just that i know most of the people who ask are the ones who know.

50. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:04 pm

Big Q is udemengani? Unfortunatly i only hear/see him on JC qa hence im askin ..ezabo nasty bitch wat wat hai i wont entertain!

51. Jikka on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:15 pm

Interesting spot to check out. Big-ups Katle.

Isn’t C-ga not gay? I read several reports of his escapades,,,He was even featured in a Top something successful gay list,,,or maybe its just mere unfounded rumours, or he’s just bi.*shrugs*

52. fabulicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:30 pm

Masego’s got pretty eyes and yes Kiki she does resemble our BS esp th lower part of the facem
    *gorg all the way*

Now who died n made sum ppl spoke persons (sic)? Anithandi ukuzigqatsa!

53. BGT on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:50 pm

When Cga Bopha wore that fake tattoo sleeve did it not occur to him that it doesn’t work on darkie skin? Or that he’ll look like a fool wearing it regardless? Where were his friends on this?

54. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:53 pm

Mama Ka G,last time I checked wena le Kiki were friends or you knew each other privately so maybe you should ask her what her man is famous for? What kind of a friend or buddy are you? To come and ask about your friend’s man here just like that? TJO!
    Or maybe you guys don’t know each other you just chat to each other here pretending you do. If so then I’m sorry. But if you know each other personally then I’m sorry you are not a good friend Ausi.

55. cwaka on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:58 pm

Jeezas only in JC.ired pen yalapha ndiyayoyika Bawo….

56. WTeeZ on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 1:58 pm

@ Lela- I WAS JUST ASKING BATHONG!!!!!!!! i dont know what he does, and since wena ke u know him personally, please tell us what he does.

@Raquel- so Cga is just famous coz his tweets get RT’d ?? im not being funny or anything, i just want to know if he acts, sings, busniess man whatever.

57. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:18 pm

This question of “what is Cga famous for” pops up everytime he’s on posts! And it comes from usernames that have been with JC since van tuka af!

Maybe he’s famous for being famous. Now can we move on already?

58. mama ka Gundi on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:26 pm

Raquel yazi wazipha mina ilanga lishisa! Ok as Vesa has said his famous for being famous ….

59. Pana on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:26 pm

kanti vele what does Cga do?
    i honestly wasn’t interested until the hype?
    i thought nna ke extra-nyana kae kae coz he’s face is very unfamiliar

60. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:27 pm

@WTeeZ really now? I can’t help you. If you did not understand my last response to you then I don’t know. I did not say his tweets get RTd I said HE RTs the Tweets of articles that he gets tagged on by these publications. Stop being slow,impossible or difficult. You said he is only famous on JC and i explained to you that NO it’s not only JC that writes about him. I even gave you examples. So now you are trying to be funny or all clever on me? For simply correcting you? SMH.

He is @CgaBopha on Twitter,search for him and read his BIO. Geeeeeeeeeezus!! I am not Cga’s spokesperson I just responded to your comment just like others respond to other comments about stuff they heard or know about. So i really don’t have time for these matric games of yours.

#DONE

61. jellie on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:28 pm

kaloku we have to see him presenting or something to know ba ngbani blogs don count n appearin kwez events hihihiiii until then sisazobuza Cga udumengani??
    look @Boity 4 instance theyre still askin uba udumengani *shrugs*

“Now who died n made sum ppl spoke persons (sic)? Anithandi ukuzigqatsa!” @ fab uyazgqatsa nyani lomakhulu

62. Pana on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:37 pm

He’s a musician bathong – just googled him.

63. Raquel on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 2:37 pm

@Vesa Thank You. We are tired already. People singing the same song everytime?? JC is like that. This ‘What does smang smang do?’ line is now a yawn. If it’s not Cga,its Thembisa,Lerato,Kendra,Nkuli,Vinyl Angel etc…. same question ALL the time. *YAWN*

@Mama Ka Gundi,I was juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust askin. If you don’t know Kiki personally then I AM SORRY. I take my comment back.

64. fabulicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:00 pm

When ppl don’t know what a certain individual does for a living r they not supposed to ask? Hayi ke ngoku!

Isn’t this an ”entertainment blog site”?
    Is there no freedom of speech here?

65. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:09 pm

@fabu….the thing is, it’s been two years now and people are still asking the same questions on EVERY blog post about Boity/Cga etc. So it appears that some people ask out of spite instead of genuinely wanting to know. Just my observation….and I could be wrong

66. Vesa on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:12 pm

I meant every blog post that they are on

67. prettylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:30 pm

Lelo yafana with tht gal bt lelo mhle kunaye. B4 I read the comment I had already noticed they luk alike

68. Lela on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:35 pm

True Vesa,next thing my sbali will be refusing to pose for JC because everytime his pic is here a blog turns to be about him,if its not what he does,gay rumours,tatoo it’s his vuvuzela that will trend the whole day,lol.

69. Boo on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:37 pm

@Lela you cant talk about people who know when you dont know…how do you know they know…hope this makes sense as youre not making sense*puts on bulletproof*

70. Boo on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 3:38 pm

whats his claim to fame vele…saw him at panyazas yesterday…hai no very hot

71. Lustagp on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:01 pm

keep they coming bloggers ngalo Cga, so tht i can have my Kiki back tltltlltltltlt!

72. Mapakisha on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:03 pm

Serious @ Boo, ko panyaza?? My friend wanted us to go but I was too sick I let him go alone. Woulda been nice checking the studio out LIVE*lol&hides*

73. Pana on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:07 pm

usisthandwa Lusta, uCga is an unknown musician as well as i-O ka Kiki. Is that it?
    Now I understand uba why esoloko elapha.
    Kiki umhle umfana wakho – i would boleka him if he had some mkhabanyana

74. WTeeZ on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:16 pm

thank u Pana, the likes of Raquel can go play in traffic!!! nxxx

75. Ivanka on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:17 pm

Kiki ndingakushaya ngeStina sisi ithuba livela struuuu……

76. Lela on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:26 pm

Lol @Boo no need for bullet proof nana i knw there r people who genuinely dnt know Cga nami i was one of them at some point namanje i hear ukuthi he sings kwaito not that ive heard any of his songs. Its just that there are people who always go out of their way to be nasty to Kiki n ma first comment was directed at them not people who really dont know the guy.
    Lol @Lusta using devious means to win back his nyatsi.

77. Plastic on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:33 pm

C’ga is a kwaito artist, he also works for rhythm100 radio ( I once heard Kiki mention it on twitter) if i’m not mistaken.

78. LG on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:50 pm

Odd couple shame cos C-ga is way hotter than Kiki. It’s like Pepsi & machere. He is beautiful & she’s handsome.

Kiki used to say she’ll never date a broke man. He wants a man who’ll meet her halfway, but Cga is broke. Never say never, washo uBrandy

79. Boo on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:57 pm

@Lela…I see …phela kuna ma silent blogger kusho yena he is a Silent kwaito singer..

80. Bootylicious on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 4:59 pm

Haaibo LG tjo go gobe

81. Gudda Gudda on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 5:07 pm

@LG….WOW. LMAO.

82. BGT on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 5:44 pm

Yoh LG! Chisa!

Also, death by highly strung JC bloggers. Ndiyanoyika!

83. mnyamana on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 5:48 pm

@ LG haibo ukudivela amagwava akuhlaza azokukhiphisa ngesisu… Utshabukaphi wena uma uKiki nesoka lakhe bengafanelani #khona sizokugcoba ublueseal#

84. SAP on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 5:57 pm

TJO! @LG *dead*

I wouldnt even want a one night with dj Franky shem.Not my type.

85. Noriega on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:27 pm

Doesn’t matter whether Kiki is pretty or not hosalang she has that hot man and is preggos with his baby. Now CHILL!

That tattoo top is fugly though- smh.

Jo Bodiba loooks WAY better. :D I like the dress!

Iv never had Sushi before- sigh* I should go out more!

86. oomuhle on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:51 pm

Tjo LG how do u know u C’GA akanamali? AmaJC bloggers azakushiya ukhamisile

87. FentseStar on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 6:53 pm

Can Nothende’s hairstyle pls take a seat—>thank you!!

88. Kiki on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:15 pm

OMG!!!! *dead*

Leans on my beautiful yummy boo boo as he kisses my handsome face all over. LMAO

JC bloggers ni special yazi? Heheheheh

@Joneigh,askies hle Katle didn’t say anything about a ‘husband’ so i don’t know yazi.

89. Miranda on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:30 pm

Aowa, is this some ‘lets attack kiki’ day or what??? I couldnt help but pick up personal issues/negative energy/jealousy/nastiness from some comments.Haibo nina!!! #shrugs#

Kiki, how much do you owe these people,kgane??ke batla ho ba kwala melomo e ka zaka.lol. #takes out a pen a cheque book#

90. Kiki on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:42 pm

Lol,Miranda thanks. Hai they are allowed to voice out their opinions. I’m fine yazi? *smiles*

91. num on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 7:45 pm

LG uyamfuna yini uCga ka Kiki? sit yo jealous ass down.

92. soul sista on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 8:29 pm

Tltltltl, trust @Kiki to laugh her lungs out. No stress :-)
    What was the article about again?

93. LeanMachine on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 8:39 pm

Can someone tell that gorgeous, yummy, HOTTTT Cga not to expose the Zebra underwear. If he wants to expose then plain white or black is sexier. STRIPES are eeeewwww… *puts on a bullet proof*

94. soul sista on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:04 pm

So Cga will be on eTV next month, go check out Phil Mphela’s blogspot & find out what’s his claim for fame.

95. Ms Android on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:42 pm

@BOO:Silent Kwaito singer!! How does one sing while in silence?? I suppose uculela ngaphakathi. I’m dead but I’ll ressurect. *watching motswako*

96. Kinky Afro on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:52 pm

Kiki can I have some of that IDGAF Juice you been having, lovin’ you attitude keep doing you. IsiZulu sithi ‘Inja ayiy’khonkothi imoto emile.’

97. Kinky Afro on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 9:53 pm

your attitude, I mean.

98. skyno on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:02 pm

Jealous makes you nasty *singing*

99. Nthoentle on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:09 pm

Bathong @LG #dead!!

Mara guys bloggers always make nasty comments about people nje. So today because ke Kiki some are jealous? Aowa. Its the nature of JC bloggers, they will either complement or show u dust u just have to have thick skin nje.

Kiki if u r preggy congrats!

100. Nthoentle on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:10 pm

Eish, pregnancy yona mara. Unathi’s body :-( .

101. Nthoentle on Mon, 24th Oct 2011 11:12 pm

Those shoes r hotttt! I have a wedge similar to that. Its pink n blue.

102. LadyMillion on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:42 am

Smh! Do u guys find pleasure in hurting somebody elses feelings? Hayi maan! She may be saying its ok but the stuff that u guys are saying about her zibuhlungu kum and i dont even know ukiki.she is pregnant for crying out loud!

103. Rarang on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:45 am

Tjooooo bo bitter ke ba eng ?shaaa.
    ga ke dio kweshisha Kiki gabotse, MARA shem lena la motshwenya kudu le gona:( gape leyena ke motho hleng ! Tlogelang ngwana o mongwe tuu! Kiki obotsana wena :) ….

104. Whisper on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 5:06 am

Tjo mara batho ba JC can be mean shem, even to one of their own. Kiki o phela a re ngwalela great articles that keep us talking for hours, now we attack her? Tjo le sehlogo shem! As thick skinned as she is, some of these comments are just personal and must be hard to stomach!

Anyways this Katlego woman, (trying very hard to not ask the infamous question) what is her backround? Ke thoma gokwa ka yena.

105. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 6:15 am

Heheheh ku tough @Whisper. I don’t even know why I’m still here yazi? Maybe its time to move on. The signs have been there all along but I chose to ignore them. Grand grand I am NOT wanted or needed here. My services are no longer required. I am being fired indirectly. Lol

106. QueenX on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 6:50 am

she’s not so easy on the eye..tjoo!

107. Nthoentle on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 7:38 am

LOL! Mara Kiki le wena u used to be sooo nasty in your comments. Esp about Bonang. You were nasty shem, u must just be strong now cos u reap what u sow

108. fabulicious on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:00 am

Lol @ nthoentle, ke a tshega but that’s actually tru.
    Nini nini ppl were going on about Dineo’s dog tities and Anele’s rhino tities…. The same ppl who r now saying other kids r being nasty! Tl tl tl
    Yho ama DOUBLE standards layikhaya!

109. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:02 am

Nthoentle that was a long time ago and B knew it was me and why I was like that. We forgive & forget. Life goes on!! So how many times are you gonna crucify me for the things I never said to YOU or about YOU. Phela we don’t know each other here yazi?

But like I’ve said before. I am no longer in that space of grudges,anger and bitterness. I have grown up now shem. Hence these comments don’t phase me. Long back I would be giving as I get but now nuh!!! I just drink that IDGAF juice and smile. Its ok. Really.

110. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:15 am

Maybe I should just quit writing for JC and be like the rest of yall. Comment and have fun. Bcoz spending my own fuel,my own cheap clothes,wasting my own time that I should be spending with my daughter and my broke man,hours n hours on an article that always turns into a kiki this kiki that campaign is really not helping me. You put so much of your time into something just for the love of it but…..Ku tough shem.

111. Pana on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:26 am

oh maan Kiki, xolo peto.
    Didn’t realise ukuthi how this whole thing will take a turn.
    Some of us hoenstly didn’t know who Cga was and people that knew didn’t say it straight.
    Congrats ke baba va.
    And uzabamhle gqith lo mntwana.

112. Lucy on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:39 am

That wedge is STUNNING i love it

I heard Nothende saying she walks alot hence her toned legs…theyre quite nice hey..Im so glad things are working out for her as an artist, she has a damn good voice!!!

113. Mapakisha on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:40 am

I agree, people are just being nasty.. Leave the lady alone somblief, if hao mo rate settle your beef with her le tlohele hore rasetsa maan. Kiki looks nyweee, kiki dresses nywee, how about wena you show us your hot self le motho wa hao oo tshwanelang & yo nicer clothes &&&&.. This is really annoying!!

114. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 8:52 am

When we travel at night to give you articles. Our lives are at risk. Just the other day I had to undergo therapy after an attempted smash n grab or was it Hijacking andazi. I thought i was ok telling myself ukbana the worst could have happened I must just be grateful but only to realise that i was seeing visions of the guy in my sleep. No matter how hard I tried I still saw his face. And yes I was comimg from an event for JC. All alone in the car. But did I come here to go on and on about it?? NO,I dealt with it. And you know who was there to help me through it? My broke man,who by the way PAID for every session.

115. DrDee on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:04 am

Askies @kiki.You JBS gal.All this comes with the territory.Some will hate but even more will silently love and pray for you.No need for you to defend urselve or ur man to anyone.Its noones business.If you love what you do for JC then keep on doing it.There are SNIPERS everywhere.Even in the corporate world.

116. manny on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:15 am

kiki yintoni mamakhe?
    awuyindawo mama ..tshini !!!!

117. Nomaha on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:24 am

Thina Kiki sinomona qha ngendoda le yakho intle ingasihoyi torho.

118. BlindFold on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:33 am

Batho ba Modimo, Kiki in all fairness i dont think that people are being serious going on about your man. You are the only person i think la ekhaya who we know who you date. (correct me if i am wrong)

it is the excitement please look at it that way. We are like friends ba phelang ba kennela the other one about their man. I mean we all know what your man does. please dont take it seriously, ndiyakucela sisi wam.

119. LuvTerry on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:36 am

Nothende looks nice,like the dress! Jc plas stop with pics of farAh boring! Lol @ the purple hAir

120. Rarang on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 9:44 am

Shem batho ba mo JC ba hwile matswalo lmao guys say SORRY to Kiki!!!!

121. KewlGal on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 10:04 am

Kiki sisi in life you should never shy away from ur enemies, they must be there to see ur success, and the more they try to break you down in spirit, the more abantu bakowenu and those who love you gather their protection shields to protect you. Be happy xa abantu bekunyelisa it can only mean your good at what you do and they wish to be you. Its probably not even abt you but abt them. So chill nontombi i think you on a right track, soon someone is gonna spot ur talents and maybe uThixo ukuvulela indlela to a much bigger platform than JC, bekezela ntombi uze eGoli uzosebenzela usana lwakho nokufezekisa amaphupha akho, suvumela abantu bame phambi kwento othanda ukuyenza.

I’m listening to Naughty by Nature and ironically the song ‘Everything’s gonna be Alright just came up.. So yeah!! just bounce what ur mama gave ya! :-)

Morning bloggers, wish ya’ll a super cool Tuesday

122. Nthoentle on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 10:43 am

@Kiki- I am not saying you should be crucified for your past ways. Mara just bear in mind gore some of the people who are nasty to you now could be people you were nasty to previously.

Dont leave JC for anyone. You love JC and Lelo and you arent going anywhere! Dont stress

123. LG on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 11:18 am

All those saying I’m a hater, jealous, nasty or ngifuna uC-ga, nihambe wrongo shame. R u saying I want Pepsi too? It’s not about Kiki but about an odd couple, hence I also mentioned Pepsi& Machere.

If there was a pic of Pepsi, I would’ve said the same thing. FACT: both these men bahle than their partners. So am I a hater to both these odd couples?

People commented about Mablerh’s baby bump & Xtra’s looks, so Kiki’s not the 1st JC writer to be in this situation

124. Lustagp on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 11:34 am

Kiki uxolo sthandwa sam, mna I didnt know the will be jealous wannabee You’s here, i am sorry for taking this Cga bashing as a joke. Keep well, love u more than Cga!

125. Lustagp on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 11:36 am

LG where is Mablerh today, he quit on us? where is Xtra today he quit on us? so guys letsbe humna for once, as you have heard Kiki is pregnant lets not hurt her feelings tu, unitl the bambino is here at least.

126. IhateNickiminaj on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 11:56 am

Nice pics kiki those shoes Lord!!!!!love them

Kiki and cga are so open about their relationship.reminds me of fundi *coughs* Mrs maliwa but guys life is tough neh

I love joe Bodiba she made an effort this time

127. Monei on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 11:57 am

WOW! so this is where this blog ended up going?!?!

Tjo! JC bloggers- le setlhogo!

This cudve bn solved if ppl just googled first (searching on justcurious for ppl u kp seeing on here would help u more). maybe if u dnt find google results u can ask us. how abt we roll like that? a few slow students shudnt take the whole class backwards in terms of covering the year’s syllabus, akere…?

128. Lustagp on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:00 pm

lol..Monei!

129. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:01 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ ‘until the Bambino is here at least.’ *DEAD*

Guys,I don’t have a problem with you dissing me but DO NOT do it on my articles that I work hard on just so YOU guys can feed your eyes and minds. Do it on Anything Goes not on MY articles. Thats all i’m saying. If I am writing kak then tell me where to improve and trust me I will take your advise. Diss the content of the article just don’t get personal.

@Nthoentle,its very hard to respond or sort out issues/problems with people that are hiding behind names. When i was commenting as Nonks you ALL knew it was me and so did everybody else out there. I didn’t hide it. Whatever I said was known it was coming from me. So why cant people say what they say about others using their real names? So that if there is a problem we solve it,forgive each other and move on.

I love you Lusta. You know that.

130. Pana on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:18 pm

quick question, is Unathi’s dress designed to be like that nom’ihlephile nje? Le yena looks so lost

131. fabulicious on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:27 pm

Spot on @monei.
    Pls let’s learn to google first ne, this will save us a lot of heartache.

Kiki sorry for ur bad xperience,hope u recover soon phela that was horrible esp for a woman

132. Kiki on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 12:54 pm

Thanks Fabu,I am slowly getting there. I am sure it will get better with time. Whats worse is that I use that road all the time and I cant avoid it so now when I get to that spot I panic even during the day. Everyone is like a suspect. Eish,the world we live mara? Makes one wonder how the future of children is gonna be like. And all this fear is caused by our own brothers. *sad*

133. Nthoentle on Tue, 25th Oct 2011 2:22 pm

I get u. @Kiki

134. IamMissHope on Wed, 26th Oct 2011 4:13 pm

Love you Kiki stru, you are gojias, and wena le Cga you will have beautiful babies stru