Celebs And Nude Pictures

November 20, 2011 by

Guest Post:

Over a period of time, there’s been unfortunate situations of celebrities having nude pictures of them splashed all over the internet.  The recent victim of this situation is actress Scarlett Johansson.

One of the issues making rounds in the Ghanaian media and especially on social media sites has to do with the leakage of a nude picture of Tiffany, a musician.

The picture shows Tiffany wearing an open shirt with her boobs showing.

Information has it that she was robbed at her residence where her money, blackberry and other personal belongings were stolen. These nude pictures of her on the phone were to sent to someone before the robbery occured. Someone who had access to these pictures decided to take advantage and blackmail her. He threatened to leak the nude pictures if he wasnt paid 40,000 US Dollar , she bargained to 15,000 Ghana Cedis ( which is about 10,00 USD).

However negotiations failed leading to the blackmailer making outrageous demands. He leaked one of the pictures over the weekend to obviously indicate how serious he was about the threats.

As at the time of writing this piece, Tiffany is yet to comment to comment on the leaked picture with reports of her being in South Africa promoting her new single “rock my body”.  She recently however tweeted some pictures of her “happy-self”.

By @Gamelihamelo

Ghana

Snippet: Benni Performing Shibobo With TKZee
Random Ramblings
Anything Goes!

Comments

86 Comments on "Celebs And Nude Pictures"

1. golden diva on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:27 pm

I have a cousin who has nude pics of his sister on his phone. :O I’ve also sent guys bikini pics of myself, don’t know if that counts as nude but oh well…

2. sxylin on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:29 pm

People take naked pics all thetime; I take pics to send my husband if he is in a meeting, out of town its very common it only gets complicated when you are famous!

3. inURdreams on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:35 pm

Me too Gamelihamelo I also what to know why peeps keep such pictures of themselves in the nude shem

4. nan on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:45 pm

ladies,ladies when will you ever learn hey… whenever you take nude pictures crop your damn head off… the person knows it is you …no need to stick your head out there for every jack to perv to you in future… and you never know what could happen hey as today you are tighter tomorrow your man is shaging somone else so be wise hey and look after your brand!

:D

5. MissT@T on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:45 pm

But why are pple obsessed ka nudity tho??? Its just nakedness -mara sham
    It does gt complicated wen u famous! Tjo to the blackmail

6. nan on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:49 pm

@inURdreams: well it is called tempation… spicying things up :P sometimes it serves as a memento of a special occassion or sometimes you take them when you are feeling naughty or appreciating what mother nature gave you

7. simple on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 8:50 pm

I got lots of naked pics, like@sxylin it only gets complicated when you are famous

8. busilicious on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 9:24 pm

The Tiffany girl looks cute n ja never heard of her

9. Tintjies on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 10:01 pm

Dumelang! Poor Tiffany, she knows that there are pics of her showing more than her saggy boobs hence she has settled for 15000..who is Tiffany by the way..ba diriwa ke go phapha!

10. inURdreams on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 10:12 pm

Hayi nan let’s just say I’m not adventurous like that coz nje ANEVA!!and I’m not talking nje about sexy pix I mean really X-rated stuff!why would you wanna keep that??soze shem Taking pix is 1 thing, keeping them hayi hayi hayi No freaken ways!!cabanga nje my ****** amoungst in my photo album.hayi sorry!

11. lbg on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 11:01 pm

I used to take sexy pics but after loosing phones nd having my laptop stolen I dnt do such no more. I strictly take pics without heads when I’m nude. Plus my man stays far so I send them to entice nd thn delete but I refuse to delete a pic of hz privets. Never

12. noma4 on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 11:27 pm

And this girl omotle shem, what I wouldn’t give to see naked pics of South African celebs especially Bo-nung or Non-clair

13. Fab Tee on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 11:28 pm

had an ex who liked me sending him naked pics of myself,never kept them after sending and yeah nan i always made sure my face didnt show!

14. Nola on Sun, 20th Nov 2011 11:37 pm

I don’t see anything wrong with taking nude pics but yeah don’t include your face in the pic…

15. lolo on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 12:21 am

Unfortunately in this day & age nudity is equated with sexuality, whener a naked photo surfaces we all just assume that something sexual was going on, even if the picture is of a lone woman like it is in this case.It is so strange to me that even in this day& age most of us still regard sex as taboo, something to be ashamed of, even though all six billion of us occupying the planet are the direct result of a guy climaxing, during sex! So despite all this evidence that we have sex for our pleasure & survival we still insist on vilifying sex!

16. vumaaa on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 12:42 am

“Before I conclude this piece, I want to know why anyone would take nude pictures of themselves and even keep them on their phones?”

Tjo who doesn’t take their nude pictures? Duh its 2011 every1 does it, besides u ofcoz.

Sxylin says “its very common it only gets complicated when you are famous!”

Which is very true thou, i mean wat can one do with my nude pics ? they will just look and appreciate then delete them but do u think JUJU’s Men breast ,that pot belly and his lil juju can’t make news for weeks? ofcoz they can.

People are very impulsive thou, they do most things without thinking about it.

So just take nude pics of yourself and have them in your phone never ask that question at the end of your article.

17. @FrancyNkonyane on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 7:46 am

She’s hella phly though…

18. LuvTerry on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 7:54 am

Many believe having nude pics of urself in the publuic for every1 to see makes u more famous! Anyway if u taking nude pics of urself on ur phone,make sure 2have a pin lock on ur phone especially if ur ‘Famous’ so if u loose ur phone or it gets stolen it can’t b unlocked n ur pics leaked!! @golden diva did I read ryt ur Cousin has NUDE pics Of HIS SISTER ???..

19. manny on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 8:48 am

ehm couchs..#graphs fone and does some serious deleting..klaar

20. vumaaa on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 8:49 am

Lol @LuvTerry with your red pen lol “Cousin has NUDE pics Of HIS SISTER ???..” lol lol

21. Beautiful lier on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 9:18 am

Shame poor girl,never heard of her thou

22. lolo on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 9:50 am

@Manny… now why are you deleting photos that my niece needs to see, kanti unjani wena???

If anyone has nude pictures I can help , get in touch with me & I will help you delete them, infact I will delete them for you…

I know … very generous of me… I have always been a very giving soul!

23. Sundani on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 10:00 am

Am i the only one who doesnt take nude pictures??? *side eye k mbau*

24. LuvTerry on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 10:11 am

@Vumaaa Lol I’m trying to figure out if she made a mistake or not. Coz Seriously how can a guy have Nude pics of his OWN sister that’s like incest!! That’s sooo wrongu

25. Mabhebeza on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 11:01 am

@golden diva, that’s some weird cousin you have roght there! What is he doing with his sister’s nude pics?

26. Mabhebeza on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 11:06 am

roght = right

It’s Monday people, my intelligence has left with the weekend.

27. Cutie on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 11:53 am

When I am on a diet I do take pics of ma self in an underwear weekly to see if I’m making “progress”. The less I wear the better I see whether I’m coming or going diet-wise.

28. LuvTerry on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 1:06 pm

@Cutie u can just weigh urself that’s more accurate,

29. Lela on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 1:23 pm

LOL @ LuvTerry

30. simple on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 4:11 pm

Whats going on

31. sk1 on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 4:57 pm

@simple u can ask again , jst coz of ppl who hav verbal Diarrhoea manje sivalelwe
    Saze savelelwa…:-(

32. ThatRandomGirl on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 8:31 pm

Mcim those aren’t even nude pics. They are just boobs. But yeah, people should learn to cut their heads off. Why would you be dumb enough to show your face especially with dog boobs, reminds me of Dineo Ranaka, like that.

33. sxylin on Mon, 21st Nov 2011 10:06 pm

Cga is HOT tjo! LoooooL

34. Gameli h on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:07 am

FYI Tiffany is a Ghanaian musician

35. fabulicious on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 7:26 am

Hi All

@gameli h I’m sure when u said ghananian n musician most of us figured that she’s a ghananian musician. We jus didn’t know her b4 the article u wrote.

Replying to “for ur info she’s a ghananian musician”…like really now *yawn*

36. Gameli h on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 8:50 am

I agree with u on ur opinion and thanks for reading

37. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 9:10 am

Calm down Fabu; I don’t think whatshername meant it in that tone! She is West African afterall the intonation might come off as rude! LoL

38. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 9:30 am

Since when was bareing breast nudity in Africa na? ths lady should just take a wine galss and celebarte ehr healthy breasts qha!

me and my man are adicted to videorising ourselves when having sex and if it happens our videos get out i wnt even cry a bucket as we both can teach a lot of ppl out there how to do it!

39. TheSushiQueen on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 9:35 am

*sigh* Shut the blog down..

40. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 9:37 am

LoL@ Thandwayo; do u actually set the cam corder to record when you are doing it *wipesforehead* yoh confidence !

41. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:02 am

this is my third reply to u sexylin yhu!!

We actaully bought the security kit frm Game last month as we are so obsessed with us, lol.
    Try it – it helps, when we have huge fights, we watch together and end up on top of each otehr all the time…*wink-wink*

42. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:05 am

the security kit is perfect as it can be installed aorund your place and it can nevr miss those unplanned moments in the garage..lol

43. Mamio on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:19 am

My ex has nude pics of me aswell and he threatened me a while back that he’s gonna splash them on the internet.I told him once that he dares try it i will bewitch him.He knows vele nka mo loya.My grandfather is a witch doctor and he knows gore o masepa thata,ke tla mo loya.

44. Cutypie on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:27 am

LMAO!! #Deathby your comment Mamio!! Tjo!!

45. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:27 am

Tjo @ mamio does that stuff work vele? Lol @ Thandwayo; we already have surveillance cameras in and around the house but don’t they like inconvienience(sp) you guys sometimes! *phew* you seem very adventurous ; not that I’m not but chica u my dear live for it! Hahahhaahaha I assume u got tt purely for that purpose!

46. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:53 am

tltltll Mamio….if awusebenzanga umuthi wena ube ukwi internet ..lol?

Sexylin…sex can make any loving relationship go around, just be a adventuruos and go with the flow*side eyes Bongi*

47. gudgal on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:54 am

JC is quiet today, Sxylin pls pls im begging u to send me ur blog name, maybe ur’s is more lively than here
    n13253@yahoo.com ndi kho to humbela pls

48. Mamio on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 10:57 am

@Sxylin it works Shem.I’m talking from experience.I have seen my grandfather help people bewitch their lovers and relatives.It works perfectly well.tjoo but some people can return the spell on you and you’ll be destroyed.Better do it at a witch doctor who’s experienced and has a good CV.

49. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:13 am

Lol @ Mamio aowa I need ya gramps ; pls pls loooooool. Thandwayo I take it u live with ur man

50. gudgal on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:14 am

Tjo @Mamio, u talking from experience? wat kinda experience have u had?if u dont mind me asking

51. Bootylicious on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:21 am

@Sxylin how is da baby? Did u give birth naturally or C-section? How are u feeling?

52. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:35 am

Hey @Bootylicious; baby is growing eats and sleeps; took him to the doc for his check up; he is growing nicely! I had a c-section and its shitty went for physio yday as well and the weather is not really kind to me! How is your son?

53. Soulchild on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:37 am

Mamamio I need someone like ur grandpa. Plse email me soulchild35@gmail.com

54. Bootylicious on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:37 am

Glad ur baby is fine, my baby is fine and he has grown a lot and he turned a month last week thursday and smiled at me for the first time on friday. I also had a c-section and its fine now, u’ll be fine In no time

55. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:49 am

Mamio i need to get a government post i went for an interview to last week, can your grandpa help me?…*i beleive in traditional life ke ppl, nindiyeke bantu baka Jesu tu*

56. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:53 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ Mamio’s grandfather & his Limpopo ways… & so many bloggers need to consult… Can I please be the middle man.. I will organise transport to Mamio’s granddad’s place , so I can charge a “finder’s fee”

Mamio where does your grandfather live & work…email me Lol

57. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:59 am

oh yes sexylin we have been ‘vat and sitting’ since Varsity days and we moved frm CT to Jozi 2yrs ago.

58. Ms Android on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 11:59 am

My cousin used to get these nightmares #lento yokucinezelwa xa ulele# but in her case she was (prevent ukuloywa).So she went to this witch Dr. He gave her iprescription kakade; some sort of traditional medication.
    I should call her to find out if it worked.
    Smiling @Mamio.

59. BlindFold on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:06 pm

@Thandwayo..can i go with you, mna i need to move from this job to another one maar ku nzima..@Mamio help…

60. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:11 pm

why not uMamio makasiphe i adress qha…Blindfold, Lolo organiza wena lo bus! ndidiniwe yile job yobubhanxa, ndandingafundelanga unyelwa mna, ndifuna uyorhuqa inyawo pha kwa Govt nam.

61. simple on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:16 pm

Ngilishaya alikhali#moonwalkbacktosilentville#

62. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:33 pm

Eish I’m very loathe to share this.. ya’ll are gonna think I’m lying… making this up, but it truly really happened ! promise! Pinky swear!

I generally don’t believe in this witchcraft nton – nton… I mean all traditional healers are always on some “there is someone bewitching you” blah blah blah…

I have never heard of a person who has ever gone to consult and been told that… ” actually, you are unemployed because you are lazy… you not looking for a job hard enough…

or “your relationships are failing cause you are unkind.. and have a critical spirit, so no one wants to be around that , that is why your partners leave you”

No traditional healers will never say that… they always give absolution to the person consulting, and place the blame somewhere else entirely… usually with a partenal aunt, or your neighbours…

So mna I generally don’t believe in witchcraft, I doubt that someone can ‘curse” you or put a spell on you…

But when I was 15 I went to the Transkei , for our annual holiday, around winter…You know how traditional the rural Transkei is…So one day after washing the supper dishes… I had to go outside to throw away the bowl of dish water( there in no indoor plumbing @ my gran’s , hence the absence of a kitchen sink)

So this was about 9- ish @ night, we have no wall around the homestead, I saw this young woman with a tiny baby on her back… The baby looked really small, new born almost, tiny… I thought she was coming to my house so I waited by the door, the strange thing is that the baby’s head was not covered, & anyway in traditional communities you do not walk around with a newborn on your back…So I thought she must have had a fight with her hubby or something…She did not come towards the door, she kept on walking past my house, I could see the tiny infant on her back… the really weird thing that freaked me out was that the baby’s legs were longer that the moms… as she was( the mother) walking( barefoot) the long baby’s legs dragged on behind her… The next morning you could still see the drag prints on the soil.

Even worse my gran knew of no one who had had a baby around her hood!!!

True story! Or maybe not… you decide!

63. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:34 pm

Lol @ everybody wanting mamio’s gramps address; lolo I’m feeling ignored ndihoye pls!

64. Fezzy on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:37 pm

Uqalile uLolo. Kwaaaaaaa…feet dragging on the ground? Hhayi man!

65. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 12:48 pm

@Sxylin… wena just answer the questions on your email… and stop being difficult… Infact you are being impossible! If you do not answer… Ima have to dare you!

@Fezzy this trully happened yazi… you can ask my gran…vele ngambona lomfazi nengane enimilenze emide… ngingafakaza ngisho nase nkantolo! MNCWII STRUU Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

66. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:00 pm

lolo…sorry to tell you your grandma knew about tht mom an dbaby mhlawumbi wabaloya ngokwakhe, why else would they go around your granny house sana?

And not all traditional healer lie, some will tell you thye can’t do something on you sinply because wena u need amasiko or ababoni,. nto. Lolo yi hearsay le uyithethayo nawe, u’ve nevr been in a traditional healer moss wena, so wazi kanjani uba kuthiwa ni?

Mamio directions please love, mna i believe in traditional life and akho mntu uzandityafisa.

67. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:07 pm

@Thandwayo ende nyhani ke… my gran was a bit creepy…so maybe she was directly responsibly for the little baby’s elongated limbs… usile yazi umakhulu… nxan, ethakathana neemveku zakuqoboqobo!

Thandwayo I have consulted before shem…this one year we were robbed @ gunpoint @ my house…My mom in law took us to this dude , ukuba azoqinisa indlu… but he wanted 3 grand, renewable every 5 years for ukuqinisa indlu…Or a once off payment of 10 grand… we decided to put Trellidors around the windows & doors instead!

68. Thandwayo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:17 pm

hahaha @Trellidors around the house instead of ukuqiniselwa, i will do the same too, its the same as you car. i have my satellite tracker maar ndaya kutata Mbobo for ukuqiniselwa… Lmao!

yhu umakhulu wakho gal!

69. Lona on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:37 pm

Hai kodwa @lolo itranskei neqoboqobo azidibani uyasiqhatha wena kwesisthukuthezi satoday

70. Lona on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:43 pm

@lolo uyasqhatha sana wena kwesistukutezi itrankei ayidibani neqoboqobo

71. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:44 pm

@Thandwayo you were actually very spot on about @Sxylin…She is very snobby…You should hear her speak, she sounds exactly like the Queen of England… I was going to invite her to my shack,but there is not enough room in my driveway for her limousine…Pity really cause she is a very sweet, preety snob!

@ Thandwayo you cannot be serious about going to Mbhoro, thiza you allowed lamazipho to touch your car???

Shem awuyithandi imoto yakho!

72. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 1:47 pm

@Lona I would never lie to you sthandwa nyhani, kuse Ciskei kanti ku Qoboqobo… it is not that my story is untrue..

it is my geography knowlegde that is lacking! You can go ask my gran… I’ll give you her postal address! kwaaaaaaaaaaaa!

73. Lona on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 2:03 pm

tl tl tl tl hai into zakho wena…

So were u not scared 2 go 2 slip cz mna I’ll scream if ndinobona loomilenze…LMAO. U must be a good storyteller nhe kwi”brats” zakho!!!

74. sxylin on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 2:14 pm

Lolo wtf ? Ur on sanction ! Oh Lawd!

75. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 2:33 pm

@Sxylin…Read my email & stop swearing… Lawd knows you were raised better than that!

Come on be real kodwa… you can get cross if you wanna but you are extremely posh, live with it…Like when was the last time (in your adult life) you were anxious for the month to end, so you could get paid… my guess is never!

I did not write that cause I’m being mean… but shem you are intimidating…There are rich people & then there are wealthy people… I think Chris Rock (the comedian) says that the difference is that the rich work for their money… whereas the wealthy allow their money to work for them… I think you know which catergory you fall into… It is nothing to be ashamed of…Trust me all of us are hustling to be like you!

76. siya on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 2:50 pm

Lol uqalile ngama stories wakho, yathusa lena kodwa. ndizawphupha ngayo ke, eish.

77. gudgal on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 3:36 pm

are bloggers on “go slow” sort of strike? guys n gals pls khumbul’ekhaya!

78. Wild Island on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 3:47 pm

Sanbonani

@sexy hows u and yo little nana holding up?
    @lolo uqalile with yo jahara tendencies kwaaaa…@?…*i beleive in traditional life ke ppl, nindiyeke bantu baka Jesu tu*

side eyes snap* lol

@mamio boloyi bobokana..efa bana babang adress for limpopo funk tu…

back to the topic:
    this lady is not nude mos..why banyana a ko swaziland haba etsa same thing hahobe leditaba or just cos bona hase di celebs? mara ke why ashuta ale kamo toilet le di toiletpaper background lol

79. BlindFold on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 3:53 pm

@Wildy you are very much observant.

80. sexymm on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 3:58 pm

kwaaaaa,Lolo I dont bilieve you…tl tl maybe u were dreaming.

81. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 4:08 pm

Okay ya’ll got me… maybe this did not happen manyhan- nyhan… but it happened maxok ‘xoki…You should all hear me tell ghost stories… I am so good and believable…

@camp in highschool I told a tale so scary & believable that the girls refused to sleep alone… we all slept in pairs… which was not a bad thing : )

82. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 4:10 pm

@Sxylin say goodbye so I can go home man!

83. Ms Android on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 4:29 pm

… I told a tale so scary & believable that the girls refused to sleep alone… we all slept in pairs… which was not a bad thing : )

I WASH MY HANDS LOLO,
    I’m still thinking about that baby with loooooong legs…I bet there was no electricity at that time kulayita inyanga.so scary I must say.

84. Fab Tee on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 5:33 pm

lol @iqoboqobo eseTranskei!..lolo yintoni undihlekisa kangaka..but indlela le ekuthakathwa ngayo eTranskei your story could probably be true!lol

85. lolo on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 8:34 pm

@Nombulelo Boyana usaqumbile sthandwa? Like really! really! Manyhani! Nyhaniso? Askies hle soze siphinde!

86. Mthatha on Tue, 22nd Nov 2011 9:10 pm

Tjo Lolo aowa. Was kinda scared there 4 a sec. Read your story to my sister and nanny.
    You just made my evening shame. Mamio Hello, grandpa wa hao wa baba.