Spotted At The JimmiJagga Launch

December 11, 2011 by

The Attic in Parkhurst was all lights up recently when KWV launched its Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages JimmiJagga. It’s a Ready To Drink fusion wine spritzer and I must say the glass bottles are too cute. They are 275ml with only 4% alcohol. Heheheh I used the word ‘only’ because that’s what everyone I spoke to about it was saying. I guess to them it’s nothing but to some of us that are allergic to alcohol it’s still too much.

Traffic came to a stand still when the dancers/entertainers took over 4th Avenue moving and shaking it the way ingakhona.

Here are a few pics I took from there:

These ladies (entertainers) had most men drooling.

5fm’s Anele Mdoda was MC.

TV & radio personality Hlelo Masina posing with DJ Naves.

One of the craziest guys I’ve ever met is Shakes. He is always on the roll.

Lorna Maseko is one hottie, very pleasant too.

Where there is Hlelo you know Ntando is somewhere around. To be honest these two aren’t identical shem. I know at some point I also thought bayafana but nuh! Even their personalities are different.

Hlelo poses here with her brother Fortune. Congrats to you guys on scoring a second season of Blame It On Fame.

Linda Moeketsi was also there.

Scandal’s Gontse Ntshegang came through as well.

Also present was actress Nolo Phiri…

The ladies man Bonga Percy Vilakazi with Solange, Tebogo Khalo & Nokuthula Ledwaba. Those who can remember Percy is actually the guy who gave us the beautiful interviews he did with Tasha Smith & Trey Songz! I am still waiting for him to track down Morris Chestnut.

Talking about ‘ladies men’ Shakes got his share as well from these ladies. Lol

Thank you to the organisers for a wonderful night, I still can’t get over the food. Talk about Uptown Shisa Nyama. Loved it!

By Kiki Marli ©

Ask Mablerh #6
Loyiso & The LNN Crew Get It Right!
Listen: Simphiwe Dana's Nzima

Comments

36 Comments on "Spotted At The JimmiJagga Launch"

1. Deemag on Sun, 11th Dec 2011 11:46 pm

Nolo phiri uphumaphi ekhaya; kind of reminds of Samkele Ndhlovu ! The Masina twins really need a new hairstylist

2. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 12:44 am

That Shekeshe Soul?? SMH!!!! Lord have mercy on me and my eyes.

The Masina boy has that eatable effect. He is very edible shame(from a distance thou) #NoHomo.

@Deemag i’m gonna Shaya you, those hairstyles are not that bad nje (Just compare them with the COP17 president then ul see they have great hairstyles) and they change them now and then.

Dear u should know that Hair is expensive coz im certain that the straight-back or carrot in your head is 3 months old. *emigrates to zimbabwe*

I hope i was still drinking thou coz now i will not taste this drink. Argggg my Appletizer in a wine glass is still doing me good.

The Rhythm city Chikitas????????? No comment

3. Jahara on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 5:15 am

Anele’s dress looks good on her.

Whatz the name of the other Masina brother? Damn he’s hott. If they promise to feature him more on season 2 then i promise to watch it religiously. Ooooooh!!

Lol…Gontse. She doesnt look free,her pose nje… & she shouldnt put on black hair accesories on her dreads coz the contrast with her dreads is bad. It makes her dreads look untidy.

Nolo’s braids bathong!! Girl,refresh those braids. & that hideous dress????

Nokuthula is ravishing. That’s all.

4. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 5:29 am

Hi Jahara.

U sound like a stylist lol . “Hides behind Khulubuse”

I hope your hair is proper

5. zolile on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 8:05 am

Is it me or some of the wording ya this post looks like closer to that of yesterdays sunday world shwashwi?! Kiki u slacking girl, sum1 spell…….««plagiarism«««

6. Nomaha on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 8:09 am

Mna Im confused. Is Fortune the Naked DJ or is that Quinton? Bayafana shem abantwana balo mama. Either way bahle bobayi 2.

7. freckles on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 8:28 am

This Shekeshe (Shakes) character is everywhere neh? if he’s not nabo Lizelle, Lesego, Mbau (gold diggers of the nation) he’s holding tight on to Linda Moeketsi (are they an item) cause I know they’re both gay.

Am I glad the twins bagged a second season, their reality show was enjoyable, a lot of South Africans could relate. unlike abo Millionaire goes to Kroonstad. (that would actually be a great show)

oh and one last thing Kiki, I know you’re pregnant and shouldn’t be drinking etc, but where is the product that was the event? you describe how cute the bottle was, so I was hoping to see it, even a glimpse of it. cause I still have no idea what JimmiJagga is. sips on my 42% volume whiskey.

8. WTeeZ on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 8:54 am

heheheheheheh Freckles for president stru!!

I liked the tiwns show yazi, im happy that they have season 2 coming up.

9. FunLover on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:12 am

“Even their personalities are different.”

Um, has any pair of twins ever been rumoured to have the same personality??

#JusWandering

10. Jahara on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:13 am

Hi @Vumaaa.
    Yes im a stylist of my own hair…lol
    I hate bad hair on women nje. Hair is our crowning glory so no day should be bad hair day.

11. mzuaqe on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:13 am

Hlelo and Ntando Abafani Nyhani shame its jus the volume of their weaves nje efanayo and ke still andiyaz uba ngomphi untando ibe ngomphi uhlelo

12. Jahara on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:15 am

@Freckles i dont think Kiki is pregnant,her tummy always looks flat on the pics,unless she does ‘breathe-in’ when takin pics…is that even possible? Uh well *shrugs*

13. blunt on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:20 am

The twins deserve second season. Thats all im gona say about this post. It just looks dangerous

14. Fluffie on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:27 am

@Freckles u straight up like that neh kwaaaaa!

But only 3 new posts since the website was under maintenance?????
    JC is dropping standards shem!

15. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:29 am

Amen @Jahara

OMG lol I have to agree with @Freckles this time. Where is the 4% JimmyGaga?

Now we commenting about the Masina boys instead of the drink.

Arrggg but who cares about JimmyGaga where there are delicious looking boys around.#NoHomo

16. Fezzy on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:41 am

@vummaaaa…if you are a man….u cant talk about DELICIOUS looking boys and still say #NoHomo….nuh ah…no no no.

17. freckles on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:48 am

@Fezzy, have u received your spa vouchers yet or are u typing from the spa? *bitter*

I lost interest in the Masina boys after finding out they’re married. Boring. aren’t they young to be married or did thet get married after impregnating their then galfwnds? Chances are!

@Jahara, mos it was anounced that Kiki is carrying cigarette, and yes, it’s Cigars baby

18. NthabiVDK on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:49 am

@vummaaa I just love your signature #NoHomo..it says it all…lol

19. Kiki on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:49 am

@Zolile,I submitted my article to Lelo on Tuesday the 6th of December at 7:49PM. Please ask Lelo to forward you my email so you can stop accusing me of plagiarism. Thanks!!!

@Freckles,sorry on that part. I am slacking there. Uxolo.

20. Cutypie on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 9:54 am

LMAO!! Haibo Vuma, sifelani kodwa!! Your #nohomo’s just scream Homo. lol

21. Makgotso on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 10:05 am

Nolo Phiri looks like Samke Ndlovu maybe they are twins separated in birth

22. Deemag on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 10:10 am

Vumaaa me and straight back naaaahhhhh! I have this really huge afro that I tie back

23. Lela on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 12:08 pm

Lol @ Cigarrete!

24. fabulicious on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 12:33 pm

Aowa does Rhythm City not have stylists? All those ladies look nasty with tshidi leading the pack.
    Is Puleng preggies or its my eyes?

Kiki is the little nana growing?

25. Dudzlove on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 1:04 pm

The yfm twins are ugly no pun intended,their brothers are cuter than them but they had a great show thou!

26. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 2:02 pm

Lol Ya’ll are a crazy sweet souls.

Can I Not be Judged tu!!

I have noticed that most straight guys always say #NoHomo but u can see Homo homo and sweet Homo. “Side eye Sizwe Dlomo”

So nje Mandiyekwe bakuthi.

When I say #NoHomo I mean it. Lol lol

27. Ms Android on Mon, 12th Dec 2011 6:37 pm

Kwaaaaaaa@Vumaaaa’s explaination.

Hai’bo guys where are you…I need your help, there’s this guy know…blah blah blah.

28. BGT on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 8:55 am

As bad as Hlelo and Ntando weaves look, it’s still better than those horrible haircuts they had before… which isn’t saying much.

Speaking of bad weaves… dumelang Nokuthula Ledwaba.

29. Miss P BayBay on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 11:25 am

Is Kiki the one on the pic with Ntando?

@BGT are you saying Nokuthula Ledwaba’s weave is ugly? I think its beautiful unless if we not talking about the same nokuthula (Tshidi

30. Monei on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 12:08 pm

a bad weave or wig is the one the new black Top billing girl has. how cud they allow such a shiny thing on her head on national tv!?!?!?!

31. KewlGal on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 12:55 pm

Deathby tht Farai what what blog saying Cga is Kiki’s ‘alleged’ boyfriend.. Ok so like some help me what does ‘alleged’ mean? JC wizkdz i know ya’ll are very clever mina ske nda dom now…

32. BGT on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 1:50 pm

@MissP The tall chick next to the guy in the green? The one whose greasy, horse hair weave is sitting like a helmet? It looks wack shame.

@KewlGal Lol. It basically means it’s a claim without evidence.

33. Raquel on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 1:58 pm

KewGal,that word means the person who wrote the story has no proof. It’s usually used to protect yourself from being sued. Like the papers will say smang smang was allegedly seen kissing a DJ. something like that.

@MissBayBay,no that is not Kiki at all on that pic with Ntando.

34. Raquel on Tue, 13th Dec 2011 2:02 pm

al·leged·ly (-ljd-l) adv.
    Usage Note: An alleged burglar is someone who has been accused of being a burglar but against whom no charges have been proved. An alleged incident is an event that is said to have taken place but has not yet been verified. In their zeal to protect the rights of the accused, newspapers and law enforcement officials sometimes misuse alleged. Someone arrested for murder may be only an alleged murderer, for example, but is a real, not an alleged, suspect in that his or her status as a suspect is not in doubt. Similarly, if the money from a safe is known to have been stolen and not merely mislaid, then we may safely speak of a theft without having to qualify our description with alleged.

Google is always the answer to everything. Lol

35. KewlGal on Wed, 14th Dec 2011 9:47 am

BGT & Raquel I thank you Kindly

36. cherries on Wed, 14th Dec 2011 4:44 pm

Hhaibo, where is the pun in saying the twins are ugly? Or is my English grammar that limited?