The Zam And Nkhensani Blaque Cover

February 14, 2012 by

One of the most loved couples in South Africa is no doubt the pair of Zam and Nkhensani Nkosi and the beautiful couple is featured on the February/March 2012 cover of Blaque Magazine.

The best thing about the cover? The byline:

It was a nerve wrecking experience, I’ve never done an interview for a magazine before, let alone a cover story so ¬†this was difficult but Zam and Nkhensani are such beautiful souls and they were really sweet. I feel honoured to have been allowed in their space.

I got teary at one point in the interview… Love always does that to me and you know, from the first time we saw/heard that they were a couple, it just made sense because they are a perfect match.

This issue of Blaque Magazine is in stores from tomorrow 15 February 2012.

Let’s make it their best selling issue so they can give me more work heheh.

Pictures: Nick Boulton Photography

Happy Valentine’s Day :-) ¬†

I Love This!
Nominees: AfricaMagic's Viewers' Choice Awards
Helen Zille On The Twitter Beast...

Comments

26 Comments on "The Zam And Nkhensani Blaque Cover"

1. Thase on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 2:13 am

Congrats MsLebo, the copy will do well and they will give you more work, editor soon?? But was hoping for a summary scoop nyana of what they said nje. To those who will read the story, please come back and give the summary or cant I get/read it online??

2. LadyMillion on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 4:02 am

Abasebahle! Zam looks too yummy

3. vumaaa on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 5:59 am

lord have mercy, are these two still around??? I wonder where are they hiding and why? Ncooh they still look great.

This means we have to get the Magazine co nje Awutshongo nobalinye igama olixoxe nabo. Well its all good thou.

I think the cover page pic looks so COLD. The 2nd pic was gonna be good for the cover (I THINK).

4. snapshot on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 7:26 am

Ncoooo I love this couple, I also remember the first days of their love wow. I’m glad they r still happy. I speak God’s blessings and favour upon their marriage

Byline kwaaaa but yea its catchy so big up Lelo it will sell I know

5. beebee on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 7:52 am

Wow, I loooove this couple hey. Will definitely buy this one.

6. Nthoentle on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 8:02 am

Wow! So inspiring and Khensi is a yummy mummy! These 2 seem like a perfect couple, I know there’s no such mara they do! Imma buy it

7. Fluffie on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 8:05 am

Ncooooh these 2 look lovely! You can see the affection from each others eyes! Wishing them all the happiness in the world!
    Well done MsLeloB => this is great; am sure you’ll get oter assignments :)

8. popeye on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 8:25 am

Are they back together?

9. mzuaqe on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 8:42 am

#Team2ndPic4COver tl tl tl

10. Vesa on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 8:55 am

Wow! Now that’s a cover story I would like to read….it’s been a while since I last heard about them and what they are busy with.

Congrats Lelo on the cover story! Will definately support and buy the mag

11. Sarafina on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:00 am

Ncooo congratulations Ma’am, wow 2012 is just just proving to be bigger and better for you and it jsut started. Inspired. Iam buying it.

12. nana on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:06 am

Congrats Lelo on your work! God is really shining through you. All the best as you keep climbing that ladder. I also feel that the pic should have been on the pic..the pic on the cover looks odd nje, like the couple is not on speaking terms.

13. Noance on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:07 am

I love this couple shame, to the core! Congrats Brown Tsukiri, we shall by it for the great story and to support u aswell. They bring swagger into marriage and love shame.

14. awesomeness on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:32 am

Uyanda Mbuli can learn a thing a 2 about being a good wife /mother from Nkhensani.

15. DexterSUPERIOR on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:39 am

Ay, she’s too old for that hair style. Isn’t she on the verge of 40?

16. Azuree on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 9:44 am

Yesssss @awesomeness I’m totally witchu on that one!

17. WTeeZ on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 10:20 am

they are a beautiful dark couple, and have managed to stay together inspite of Jozi Jezaballes.
    Khensani looks like she could be a big sister to Hlelo & Ntato.

18. freckles on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 10:24 am

not to be rude, but *yawn*

19. Lela on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 11:16 am

Lelo I think it’s time we discussed when we starting a JC Magazine,like serious. I think it’s about time. Love the byline,will sure def buy tomorrow.

20. Biskiti on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 11:22 am

Beautiful couple, i have absolute confidence that you(BS) did teh interview justice. Big ups to you my sister for the greatness that inleashing within you. Hard work does pay off!

Kwaaaaa@ at Uyanda can learn a thing or hundered about being a good wife/mother from Nkhensani.# True story!

21. H2G on Tue, 14th Feb 2012 5:45 pm

Bayathandeka torhwana ;) *eGxininisa* #hayi e’Emfesayzar# ;D

22. Pana on Wed, 15th Feb 2012 11:03 am

Do they have Blaque eBhayi? Anywho, Boulton uyafota shem jealous down.
    We’ll buy BS but ke it’s obvious they gonna give more work coz uba advertisele vele.

23. Lela on Wed, 15th Feb 2012 12:28 pm

Hoe come im not getting it at CNA Northgate?

24. Wild Island on Wed, 15th Feb 2012 12:51 pm

Nice one..will def buy

Dumelang

What ever happened to the “sun goddess couple?” we dont read about them anymore…

25. MamRuby on Wed, 15th Feb 2012 9:33 pm

BS what store can we buy the mag from? Tried every store and no one has it! Please advise hle, absolutely love this couple.

26. Freddy on Mon, 4th Aug 2014 10:36 am

Wonderful, what a blog it is! This blog provides helpful
    data to us, keep it up.