Anything Right!

March 22, 2012 by

Happy Thursday JC fam! Yes, feels like a Monday, looks like a Monday but it’s a Thursday and that’s all thanks to Human Rights Day!

Whether you commemorate, celebrate or mourn this public holiday, we hope you had a ‘good’ time doing that. Did you get up to anything special? Let us know in the comments.

It is no doubt an important part of our history and certainly worth remembering each year but I think what a person does on that day is up to them, we shouldn’t feel guilty because nothing we do is gonna change what happened. I guess the best we can do is to protect, respect and appreciate the freedom we now enjoy as a result.

A lot of people on Twitter were complaining about how Robert Sobukwe is not mentioned enough when we talk about this day. Robert Sobukwe was a PAC leader and he was at the helm of the protest that took place on 21 March in 1960 to protest an apartheid law that required back South africans to carry a pass at all times. The pass book included areas that the person was allowed to visit. Cabanga nje! Smh!

Anyway, 69 people were killed by the police that day, Robert and several others were arrested. He was ssented to 3 years in Robben Island but ended up staying there for 9 years, thanks to the “Sobukwe clause” they sneaked in the law.
Sobukwe broke away from the ANC to form PAC so I guess the complaint is that the ANC does not recognise his efforts today, actually, perhaps those who are complaining should shed light on their unhappiness.

Another complaint was the fact that the Human Rights Day celebrations were moved from Sharpeville (where the massacre happened) to Soweto.
It’s like South Africa saying our Freedom Day Celebrations will be held in Ghana.

Doesn’t make sense and that’s why Sharpeville residents protested. The only thing I wish these modern day protesters could learn from our history is how to protest peacefully without violence.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the Human Rights Day drama, how you spent the day and what Human Rights stories caught your attention yesterday?

Idris Elba playing Nelson Mandela in a new movie seems to be a done deal.

Anything Right Goes :-)

Such Positive Energy In Bafana Camp!
Ronaldo: Is This Worth Talking About?
Mashonda's Life Lessons

Comments

91 Comments on "Anything Right!"

1. Botshelo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 8:19 am

Human rights day celebration should have been in Sharpeville vele, but ke it was in SOWETO. So im suggesting June 16 should be taken to Umlazi!

2. fingers on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 8:25 am

I for one live in the Vaal and do not really understand why the celebrations were moved, could someone who really has some information on why they were moved share le bana ba bang…

3. manlord on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:11 am

Nna I was home all day watched movie worked a lil and was on a long skype call with an ex gf that was the heighlight of my day

4. sk1 on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:11 am

Dumelang
    Yes i did it #nike race# wat an awesum experience , finished in 1h15 min ma 1st time race *proudmoment* mara izinyawo zam zib’hlungu shooo!

The govern moving a celebration 2soweto well i wud say it wasnt a gud move howeva prob they lookin @ celebratin sharpeville day ol around gauteng *ma 2cent* as 4 ppl protesting hai hai siyay’thanda i violence & sum sort of self entitlement

5. manny on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:17 am

The violence in the Vall caught my attention…one moment it was about the celebrations being moved to soweto the next I heard that IT WAS PROTEST AGAINST SATANISM…haai bathong ba sebokeng ba dramatic maan

my view on the celebrations being moved -Itd doesnt make sense at all…as if its not enough that some areas in the vaal including kasie yaka doesnt have skontiri and theres a lot of mkhukhus ALL THE DEVELOPMENT IS POURING TO SOWETO-hell they are erecting di outdoor gyms ….and our government decides to take the only possitive thing that makes a difference to vaal residents by taking away the celebrations to soweto…people is ins SHAVAS depend on that celebration to make money from selling ..tarvens were gonna benefit …abo mama aba thungayo..and nala majita athengisa ama take 5 …but nooooooo all good things go to soweto..its really messed up

6. freckles on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:20 am

apparently the protesters also want the name of the holiday be changed to Sharpeville day. With doing that we may as well change all other holidays whilst at it. June 16 etc, and in that way only Soweto can have public holidays seeing that Soweto is a country all by itself, and Lerato Kganyo can be the ambassodor :)

7. Mathaz on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:21 am

Human Rights was commemorated in Cape Town last year so i dont understand why there was so much noise about the festivies being held in Kliptwon. Robert Sobukwe, talk about a man with an african visionary. Him and Mbeki have the same thoughts re african renaissance.

Tjo, yesterday’s episode of Running with the Reps…I am one of those who was and still is disappointed in Larry, hitting Thato like that? He is older and should have known better. I am with Mike though, the rest of the crew knew that that the *honey mosquito* came with Larry but none of them told Thato that she was actually taken. Do boys really fight for girls like that, that was so lame?

8. Makgotso on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:28 am

I’m not sure of the logic of moving the celebration to Soweto, really government like to stir i argument engasile sometimes.

Anyway kimi nje any holiday its just a holiday ukuthi kwenzakalani kuphi angisazingeni because people use the holidays to serve their selfish reasons all the political parties nje ayangicika muva nje,my father is really turning on his grave if ebona kwenzeka so

9. freckles on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 9:30 am

lol, talking about RWTR, Larry over reacted. Well to give us good television. RWTR is so childish though, its like watching any other tertiary going boys. That’s how they all are. Mike reminds me of my ex, body, mind and er’thang. and that mosquito girl, her name was revealed on twitter, think it was @mandii3000, she changed her handle after the show to @amanda(something) not sure. What a classless, horny slut. She just wanted d**k rammed up her, nothing else

10. Botshelo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 10:31 am

watched RELATE last night, that show bathong!

Angie cant solve nothing this season,

the way that mama, Mtiri’s sister wanted to klap that kid, ijo! on camera nogal!

some families are …… special!

and is Mtiri a clan name?
    cause we saw Mamtiri “the cheesenator” a while back and last night was mtiri “the dreadlocked father”

11. Fab Tee on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 10:51 am

@Botshelo we were talking about that at home last nite that sis Angie doesnt seem to be winning this season!…tjo that aunt ukhohlakele!

12. Uthando on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 11:01 am

Ausi Angie is so too faced its not even funny, ths season she says something pambi kwabantu then change it at the end uma esesemahlathini sayuing her closing statement. I mic the old Angie who will tell u the truth without the fear of whts gonna happen 2 her reputation lona nje uyaphixiza nje I don’t like her

As for lowababa wayizolo shame abamaziyo baze bamtshele ukuthi what he did to his own daughter is so not right all in fear of his sister and his wife, what kind of a man is he?? Waze wangidina shame

13. Miranda on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 11:11 am

Did work.The only different thing was that I didnt have to be in any meeting. Working from the bedroom is from home is quiet nice though

14. Botshelo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 11:49 am

Aus Angie, and she is forcing to speak all 11 languages plus Sign! aowa
    Mos that girl speaks sotho, why on earth was she forcing the xhosa/daughter/sotho/father thing on us!

her opening statement! man. you’d swear the show was a winner, kanti niks!

we are an unforgiving nation ka nnete!

15. Kusihlwa on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:05 pm

RWTR-I was really amazed by Larry clapping Kid Fresh over a whore he picked up in a club, really? It was not even his girl as DJ Capital said she was floating fromj one guy to the next so what was the big deal ngempela because she was free meet to be chowed by any one who had a craving, nxah.
    RELATE-Hayi, it was a hectic episode but I felt like Angi did not find a solution to Lisa’s case, No Lisa nje she was rude but would not admit it or bring herself down to appologise. No baba naye must take responsibility and stop dwelling on the past..kunzima.
    and then there was Cheaters, shooo, I have never seen any one beat some one up like that guy did last night, kowa I understand, he is a boxer and his best friend was screwing his girlfriend..kodwa yho…that is one beating I will never forget.

16. dejane on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:18 pm

A ke re Soweto is the Mandela of townships.. Other townships are just not as important..just like Madiba is portrayed as the only hero and the sole freedom fighter of SA.

17. fabulicious on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:24 pm

Relate for me was just odd izolo, both the father and the daughter have issues nje.
    One minute he’s forgiving and humble the next he sells his daughter out!
    What’s with the daughter le yena losing her temper and shouting “you are not my father!”
    Rakgadi yena I can’t even say anything
    Tjo who needs generubbish when there’s Relate!

18. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:36 pm

Kwaaaa @June 16 being celebrated at Umlazi. Can they move it to Ladysmith tu?
    @freckles, say what? The girl was revealed? What is her correct handle.
    RWTR is childish nje, Larry is a dick. Why didnt he klap that ho instead of the poor kid. Big ups to Kea for standing up for his friend.
    So Thato wasnt there when the other guys came with the girl. Konje yena he is still too young to get into a club? I hope he used a condom.
    U Larry and uyigwala yazi, makukhuluma uTJ he freezed. I love TJ shem, doesnt take shit that one.

19. lolo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:36 pm

Tjo lowababa wama dreads on Relate! Uzwa ukufudumala kwekhekhe so ulahla ingane yakhe njengamafinyela!

20. Nerlee on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:45 pm

Mna I told myself I’m not opening my work laptop izolo, I left SBSA with it’s work overload on Tuesday knowing I’m gona sleep my wednesday away and I did exactly that. Feeling super today!

21. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:47 pm

I did the Nike Run Jozi 10km! Running at night is tough

22. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:50 pm

Where is Sharpeville guys? *not hiding*

23. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:52 pm

Oh, ko Vaal, got it! LoL

24. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 12:56 pm

nice one@sk1 and nthoentle!

sharpeville e ko vaal.

25. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 1:00 pm

What is this Relate show u guys keep talking about? Is it like Khumbulekhaya?

26. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 1:04 pm

didnt catch all of Relate, mara ke bone that aunt who is just NOT an elder.she just went there to blow hot air. threatening to klap the child, saying she doesn’t care abt her children either. the girl didnt even get to say anything besides that unnecessary emotional disowning of her father. ka nnete, the few minutes i saw were just sooo dramatic. kante what was the problem? what a disaster!

27. mbulela on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 1:04 pm

lol ———> Soweto is the Mandela of townships.
    Other townships existence are validated by Soweto.Ditto other freedom fighters can only be complete by Madiba.Marketing bullshit.

28. Biskiti on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 1:37 pm

I think the government is loosing the plot, it was so unnecessary for them to move the celebrations to Soweto.

What caugght my attention is the recent spade of violent protests across the country…okare ke KZN le Limpopo fela where the people are content, everybody else is just pissed off. The government must really listen to the complaints of its people before shyt really hits the fan.

As for Relate, Mam Angie is only human bandla, some situations will be above her. And i think she strives to be fair hence she will agree with someone just for them to open up…but we get her real stance when she brings both parties to the couch, and also when she comes back after task 3. The chick wa maobane is full of nkane (Stubborn ka Higher grade). The aunt nje is just a typical lefetlho “stirrer”, she was there for the dramatic effect. Another thing, i guess the father was also disappointed that the daughter went to Relate as a means to reconciliation without even approaching the famaily first. Eish, manje she disowned her own father….mathata!

29. manny on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:02 pm

kwaaaa @mandela of townshipsss..omplaile dejane

@narlee u work ko sbsa? where are u based ?

30. sk1 on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:03 pm

thnx@ Monei
    Wat is RWTR?

31. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:04 pm

Guys buy April’s copy of Real mag and my female colleugue who will getting to another female. They talking about their relationship.

32. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:05 pm

Running With The Reps.

33. sxylin on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:06 pm

errr what is Relate? someone please fill us in: @Nthoentle what is it that you needed at Barney’s again? i see they have a sale for baby stuff and LaMer products

34. BeyBey on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:15 pm

uthini kahle kahle Fezzy?

35. iSAID on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:16 pm

Kwaaaaaaaaa————>soweto being mandela of townships.as for RWTR,shem that show is childish nje,i watched it once and i didnt even see the purpose of that show.it deserves to be on gorverment channels.

36. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:19 pm

@Sxylin-they have a big annual sale in July/Aug so I want to know when it is exactly and hoping its at the time when ill be there!

LaMer sale WOW!

37. Biskiti on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:22 pm

Nthoentle dear, Relate ke a show on SABC 1, in the same time slot that was occupied by Khumbul’ ikhaya. The show is hosted by Mam Angie Diale, an empowered, motivated and overall awesome lady whose name echos along those zabo Oprah, Dr Manto Tshabalala & Thembi Seete really. She seeks to resolve relationship problems between family members….

38. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:26 pm

Oh ok…thanx @Biskiti

39. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:29 pm

Eish BeyBey I was eating and typing. Lemme write that in Zulu.

Hamba uyothenga i Real Mag uzobona usisi engisebenza naye ozoshada nomunye usisi. Bakhuluma ngobudlelwano babo kuleyomagazini.

40. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:33 pm

“Oprah, Dr Manto Tshabalala & Thembi Seete”<<<<<< These 3 in 1 sentence???? Let me read again

41. BeyBey on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:38 pm

Oh ngyabonga Fezzy, which REAl? Who is on the cover, is it out already?

42. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:39 pm

kwaaaaa@”whose name echos along those zabo Oprah, Dr Manto Tshabalala & Thembi Seete”

can u pls explain that to me Biskiti?

@fezzy, is it lesbian love month? even True Love’s “Black Love” feature for April is a married(as always) lesbian couple. I liked their story. but therz such a sad stury in that issue (ya sonia booth) where the young lady lost the love of her life and baby daddy after such a beautiful love story.

43. freckles on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:43 pm

talking about Thembi Seete, who watched Selimathunzi this week? Old school, had Boom Shaka, Romeo Khumalo, Danny K, Kwela tebza, Oscar etc? Did it take me back! Thobela. Lebo Mathosa was always BOSS, she overshadowed Thembi, how sad. those pLeather suits and disgusting nails though hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

44. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:45 pm

@Monei, its the April issue and Noluntu is on the cover.

45. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:51 pm

LMAO @Freckles..That episode was too fab..I laughed till the end..the fashion was just something else..Their nails were scary jerrrr.

As for Zam asking Romeo what was behind the roses = #Death

46. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 2:56 pm

Girls thosang thle! That hairstyle that Katlego had on isidingo previously (that Halle Berry) type of cut..What is it called and where can one do it around Pretoria?

47. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:06 pm

@Nana-i don’t watch GeneRubbish much mara I have never seen Katlego with good hair never mind hair style. Ai, she’s a mess nje, 1 way!

48. Fezzy on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:14 pm

But Nthoentle, Nana said Isidingo not Generations.

49. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:17 pm

Kwaaaaaaa thanx @Fezzy-its clearly time for me to go home. Askies bathong @Nana

50. Nerlee on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:22 pm

Yes Manny, head office CBD. u also a true blue?

51. Kusihlwa on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:23 pm

@Nana, why dont you print her photo and go to a weave place and point it out.

52. manny on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:33 pm

@narlee ..used to be a true-blue..God know I miss those ..i probably have passed u in the past on my was to the canteen to buy that pap,chicken livers and horrible gravy….

I worked the for 3 full years

53. Botshelo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:37 pm

other than Thobela and its about time, which other Boom Shaka song wasa hit?

One thing I love about 90s fashion is high waitsed jeans, azange ra bona marago a batho ka di 90s

54. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:41 pm

hawu @botshelo, lerato, ibuhlungu, the national anthem one. infact their second album was better!

55. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:42 pm

oooh! and Gcwala!

56. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:50 pm

Lol @Nthoentle, eya gae tu! @Kusi, that’s a risk I’m scared to take..Lol..There are people who that cut best and then there are those who’ll just mess you up..I was kind of hoping that someone will direct me to the pros. I think someone once said something about it on some other article where there was a pic of Katlego..eish

57. Loulou on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:54 pm

nana there’s a guy in PTA bare ke Jawat, he’s AMAZING ka skero! yooooh – my friends swear by him!

58. Nthoentle on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 3:58 pm

Yes! @LouLou- I also heard he is good from my friends and sister. Le ko House 22 there’s Tumi and Madime they r also good and can also hook that perm/dry curl thing very nicely

59. Biskiti on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:01 pm

Ever since Selimathunzi moved to “during the week” haayi it lost total appeal, but funny enough i go out of my way to get to watch RGB. I saw Baby Joe on Tuesday night, and couldn’t help but think about Lunga….ei kunzima egoli!

Monei, i just meant that Mam Angie’s name is held in high regard, like those 3 phenomenal women i mentioned…lol.

60. Monei on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:02 pm

if go pala ko Pitori, e ya Hillbrow. o batle ausi wa moZimbabwe o bidiwang Faith.

61. Loulou on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:04 pm

oh Nana, my guy bare ke Modikwe in Mams is also very good – he’s the type you take a picture to, when I grow my hair, he’s never failed me.

62. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:07 pm

Contact details or directions please guys..or name of the salon….Where do I start looking for Jawat and Tumi. Lol, Hillbrow is out of question..Its far and I’m scared of that place.

63. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:08 pm

I dont wanna cut my own hair though, want to do it with a hairpiece.

64. Botshelo on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 4:43 pm

@Monei, Gcwala! eish, me ke re ke ya Lebo a le one. And I was seriuos when I asking the Q, phela nna ke di lebetse

nana, go to sunnyside, cnr troye and esselen, go na le around like building on the left of troye when chicken licken is on the right.
    there is a shop that sells hair piece, next to it there is a salon. My friend who stays in centurion likes that salon a lot. her hair was done by chomi who (please forgive me for saying this) has a bad dental formula.
    She was doing her hair. and she is good

alternative

go to a salon on esselen next to where chicken kwasa was. down there as if you are going to cipro/dti
    my centurion friend was also doing her hair there when she was bambing cause chomi a le busy

nna i do my dreads ko Gabriel. If o sa mo itse o na le di dreads mo PTA, ke wena fela shwem!!
    Gab ke baussss!!

65. nana on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 5:04 pm

Lmao Botshelo, I don’t stay in Pretoria central so I guess I cab be forgiven for not knowing all these peeps. But thanks for the info girls, I’ll definitely go to Sunnyside and find these people.

66. sxylin on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 6:45 pm

Ah ah ah hahahhaha #dead# @Nthoentle I just saw a moisturiser from Lamer 150ml for $1,800 hehehe wonder what it does!

67. Mopedi thwi on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 7:15 pm

@botshelo where can i find Gabriel i wana change salon,my dreads are not looking good

68. freckles on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 8:07 pm

@Sxylin, I would think Miracles. Why would anyone buy a small tube of nothing for R1800, for all we know, it could be Dawn mixed with glycerine. And everyone who’s going on about their steel wool hair, go to diva divine. Niyasi bora

69. sxylin on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 8:19 pm

@Freckles nana, I meant 1800 dollars! LoL anyway on diva devine their hair sheds like crazy!!

70. fabulicious on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 10:37 pm

Omg @nthoentle u know my hairstylist! Tumi wako house 22, Tumi is his name,Madime is his surname BTW and he’s amazing with hair!!
    He does my dry curl so @nana I strongly recommend him, Bob anything nje uyayishaya, I drive all the way from centurion to him every 2nd week!

Dankie

71. snapshot on Thu, 22nd Mar 2012 10:59 pm

@sexyln uthi diva divine’s hair iyawa, I need a good salon for some sexy 16inc weave. Can you recommend any.

@Botshelo lastnyt’s Relate was Mr Mkiri not Mtiri
    Futhi Lisa worked very hard to destroy her gud relation with daddy so daddy naye worked very hard not to restore the relation. Respect is VIP

72. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 6:33 am

@Sxylin-Tjo tjo tjo $1800 oMG! Mara LaMer works shem, I think its does. People ask if I’m wearing make-up and its just LaMer *big smile* but my sisters recon I just have good, ohooo!

@Sxylin-Did you find out about my sale wena? Heee this gal! LoL

@Fabu-my sister does her hair there, I do my nails there. U must say to be ke when u see me there but I bet I also know u. LoL

73. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 7:56 am

Nna the indian remy I bought in Oct 2010 and paid R4500 for it is still being used. From Diva Divine

74. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 8:01 am

@Fabu-excuse my Engrish- I meant holla @me when u see me there. Ke sa emetje email, tsotsi towe!
    LOL

75. Botshelo on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 8:38 am

@ Mopedi he works in Baclays Square, its on cnr of leyds and rissik str in sunnyside. I dont know the name of the salon mara as you use that entrance, the salon would be on the left, next to a resturant/pub.
    He was the only one who does them but lately there is another guy (gay with dreads. its not him!
    He knows his story, trust me on this one

76. sxylin on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 10:43 am

@snapshot instead of brazzilian I would advise you to get Peruvian hair which is the latest in hair and has not been copied yet! Quite beautiful quality; pity I’m not into weaves that much; I get so bored easily I just keep my own natural hair and keep choping it !! @Nthoentle yoh nana I told you that there is a sale going now! I never seen a baby’s beanie going for $365 ayiiii chic woza sizohamba to see the stuff! They have great stuff though! They always have a sale and yeah they have the July/Aug sale; I got cute stuff for Ty but aii twas too much

77. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 10:57 am

DEARTH! Beanie for $365???!!! My husband better rob a bank by the time I come there, ah ah ah!!

78. Mopedi thwi on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 11:37 am

79. snapshot on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 12:08 pm

@sexyln so Peruvian hair itholakalaphi. Which salons stock it. I can’t deal with natural hair. I’ve got a huge afro its disgusting & painful to comb. I like long & short (harley berry) style. I now want to go extra long. @Nthoentle from next week I’ll be a pretorian ke kopa ho ho bona toe

80. Tee.tee on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 12:22 pm

eh!mos ke pirara fela ka mo ntlong.hala@every1.

81. nana on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 1:23 pm

Thanks guys for the info! Much appreciated. So I just go to House 22 and ask for Tumi Madime or there’s a salon nearby?

82. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 1:24 pm

Hey @Snapshot-ok nana. We will organise!

83. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 1:27 pm

@nana-there is a salon ko House 22. @Fabu can give u his numbers since ke her hairstylist.

@Tee.tee-what is pirara?

I ate too much, now I feel sick!!!!!

84. snapshot on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 1:39 pm

@sexylin I just saw Perunian hair its beautiful, imma get it. thank u @Nthoenthle cool

85. Tee.tee on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 4:15 pm

@nthoentle.lol pirara ke pta love.friend of myn oe bitja bjalo.

86. sxylin on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 4:29 pm

@snapshot I’m sure diva Devine can help u; I have a friend in London whom u can order from she ships to SA , u won’t regret getting Peruvian hair it’s the best hair in the market

87. Nthoentle on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 5:09 pm

Mmmhhh @sxylin how much does it go for?

88. fabulicious on Fri, 23rd Mar 2012 11:07 pm

I also wonder, @nthoentle, for all we know that Peru wat wat is 10 grand aowa!

Oh by the way! I got sorted so I’ll email u when I need help again and yes u probably know me… I shall halla! :-)

@nana Madime’s number is 0767637625 (no stalkers).

@sxylin u rich beesh yho a beanie costing what??? *faints*

89. nana on Sat, 24th Mar 2012 6:48 am

Thanks Fabu!! Hayi lenna I give up on Sexyln hey, she’s Living large. I mean at a typical shop you’d get a beanie for as less as $40. And she’s talking about one that’s even more than $300. Some people are just too blesses. So how much is tha hair Sexylyn?

90. sxylin on Sat, 24th Mar 2012 9:03 pm

@snapshot a good 18inch would probably set you back abt R4000; I think that fits the whole head; aooowa guys most people have a habit of selective reading! @Fab, I did say that I have never in my entire life seen a beanie for $350 and I never knew Barneys existed till @Nthoentle sent me there! I did buy my baby stuff there but I just cringed at the prices I just couldn’t yoh!! That’s why I say she must come azozibonela!

91. Tee.tee on Sat, 24th Mar 2012 9:47 pm

whos folowing daddy 24.7 here?

You must be logged in to post a comment.