Competition Winners

March 1, 2012 by

Hey Hey!

Here are the winners of the Usher and Kem ticket competitions:

Usher Quetions:

Golden Circle Tickets Questions:

1. What is Usher’s link to that famous Tupac movie? - Usher’s song  Call Me a Mack was featured as one of the songs on the Poetic Justice sound track
  2. How many songs did he co-write in My Way? – 6 songs.

Winner Username – Lepetla

General Access Tickets Question:

1. Name the title of Usher’s new single and its producer? - Climax produced by Diplo

Winners Usernames: Teezy & Temsie

Kem GiveAway

1. Q: What is Kem’s “connection” to Whitney Houston? - Kem & the Late Whitney both worked in the remake of the movie “Sparkle”

Winners Usernames: WhimsyNei & snapshot

Congratulations!

A Few More Pics: Channel O Music Awards
You Seem To Love The EFF
Anything Interesting Goes

Comments

39 Comments on "Competition Winners"

1. Nkey.. on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 12:24 pm

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so Happy my chomi won.Enjoy @Snaphot.tltltltltl ncoo sorry Biskiti.

Imma start entering these competion nam manje…Is there any available right now?

2. Nkey.. on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 12:24 pm

Ow and um 1st!

3. Strolicious on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 12:32 pm

enjoy Nkey i know the feeling. come the 10th i so cant wait.

4. teezy on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 12:40 pm

Re daar! Awuuuuu!

5. Uthando on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:11 pm

well done Snapshot enjoy mi luv atleast some1 who’s a regular won lama silent bloggers a wrong afika ese winner nje mxm

helloo My Nkey!!!! Strolicious how you doing

6. Sundani on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:11 pm

Congrats to all the winners.

I thought @ Biskiti has won a ticket.

7. snapshot on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:19 pm

Mmmh *prep speech*

I would like to thank JC team, for not only giving us mgosi but a chance to enter competitions and win *side eye non winner* I would also like to extend my sympathy to fellow blogger Biskiti for NOT winning, next time my friend. I would also like to use this opportunity to raise my disappointment at seeing non active/silent bloogers win our competitions. I believe its time that the team exercises their discretion. Before a blogger can win he/she must be active. We cannot be loosing to silent bloggers whereas we are the ones keeping the house warm*blows kisses & smiles* thank you
    Kwaaa!!!!!!

8. snapshot on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:23 pm

Mmmh *prep speech*

9. snapshot on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:25 pm

Kwaaa!!!!!!

10. Bee_Mo on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:42 pm

Kudos Snapshot :-) Have fun have fun:)
    To all going to Usher the count has begun! Halalalalala

11. LadySasha on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:45 pm

Lepetla? Its for da first time ke bona username e tjena…..anyway congrats to Lepetla and everyone who won

12. Strolicious on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 1:56 pm

im good Uthando unjabi wena?

13. Biskiti on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 2:12 pm

Sundani, me and you both!***Weeeping like Julius*** I guess i’m a loooza!

Thank you guys for the well wishes, i will win a competition, one day. So true Snappy about ghost winners….Side-eyes Teezy, Temsie, Lepetla & Whimsie ney, Modisane ke bo mang batho ba???

Let me go drink cold wotha!

14. LadySasha on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 2:17 pm

@Biskiti I am asking myself the same question lol

15. snapshot on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 2:23 pm

@Uthando how u. @BeeM I’m also going to Usher, I’m starting March on a high note. I don’t think I’ll wear Stilettos phela i Golden Circle I’ll die. I Rea vaya iphela what tym- I’m worried abt transport home

16. siya on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 3:26 pm

hahahahha congrats to the winners, u Biskiti akashongo kanti izolo ukuthi yena uwinile??

17. manny on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 3:38 pm

@snapshot and reavaya-onale dithele shem lol

if there is one thing I cant stand is being sabotaged- Teezy, Temsie, Lepetla & Whimsie ney kebomang ba?

i didnt eneter and I will never enter competitions tsamo Jc after I lost out ka tsa joyous celebration

the votes need to be recounted ..lepetla kemang ?

18. Brown Shuga on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 3:38 pm

LOL hayi mina I wondered ukuthi where did you win Biskiti, sorry

19. manny on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 3:44 pm

@BS -REKOPA HO BONA @LEPETLA MOTAFOLENG ASSOMBLIEF TOG

20. Lela on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 3:44 pm

Usher ke mang!

21. Jahara on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 4:25 pm

kwaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha
    Ba tla le shaya T.K.O di-silent bloggers. They mean business!! Hahahahahahaha
    Ware o batla ho bona @lepetla mo tafoleng? Kwaaaahahahahaha

Congrats @snappy! Enjoy

22. siya on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 4:26 pm

Kwaaaaa @Lela,

23. lolington kwaaa on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 5:04 pm

Congratulations @Snapshot

Now who the hell are those 3 other people!? Which blog site are they from? So they are silent bloggers who stay up ar at night and wait for new posts and then enter first? So basically we are dealing with people who have stalkerish tendencies??

24. IamJustPS_Mrs Drake on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 6:00 pm

hahahhahahhahahhhaah who are these people???? I only know @Snapy,anyway congrats Snapza,enjoy!!…..kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bo Lepetla!!!

LOL!! Serves you right lona di Ancestors tsa JC for not knowing answers.hahahahhah Deathby silent bloggers winning the tickets.

25. switpie on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 6:37 pm

Ai thot id stop being a silent blogger if i won tickets maar yay. Goes silent again

26. Miranda on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 6:48 pm

Kwaaaaaa@Silent Bloggers winning.LOL.

Mna I think BS is trying to be fair hao,phela if it was that only active people were to win ,it would always be Snapy,Lolo,Manny,Lungsta,Jo-N,Lela,Nthoentle….et al taking the tickets,catch my drift?

#just saying#

27. lebza4sh0 on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 7:32 pm

Congrats Snapshot :)

28. snapshot on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 8:03 pm

Thanx everyone sohlangana ku KEM. @Miranda its wrong, its better we win than unknown bloggers, they don’t support the family they only come for competition. Loll now @Manny has boycotted every competition cos of silent bloggers…..ViVa active JC bloggers Viva *in my malema voice*

29. vumaaa on Thu, 1st Mar 2012 11:54 pm

Ncooh im certain @snapshot Bribed sum1. “emigrates to Zimbabwe”

Lol Congatz!! babe (Snapshot) and the rest of the guys who won (jeepsy,Babsy,Dimsy,Timzy,Juicy etc)

@Manny be glad u didn’t win the Joyous Celebration Tickets dear. It was Draaama. I was given wrong tickets and i was chucked out of the venue so nje STOP complaining and be Glad it was not u.

30. Letebele on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 1:27 am

Oooooh happyyyyy Snapshot! Lenna ke thabetse hore an ancestor like us won. I stopped entering yazi coz all these unknowns were winning and it didn’t even make sense. You’d think that the regulars would get preference. Kodwa not lana ekhaya. Yazi,a fellow blogger and I were talking about this 2 days ago. Saying it would be useless to enter the Kem competition coz she wouldn’t win anyway.

BS what’s with the discrimination though?

31. Biskiti on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 8:33 am

Guys, we can’t all be winners***gat-kruiping!*** mara imagine if the powerball jackpot was won by foreigners, ngi sure we’d have COSATU striking, even though they never buy tickets anyway….lol.

32. sk1 on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 9:01 am

hahaha @I would like to thank JC team, for not only giving us mgosi but a chance to enter competitions and win *side eye non winner*
    Snaphot osile….congratz

33. TC on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 3:45 pm

:’-(

34. TC on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 3:48 pm

I’m so upset:( I can’t believe I didn’t win *cries again* I’m going to kill myself…

35. Roundy on Fri, 2nd Mar 2012 4:19 pm

Go silent bloggers, Less YADA YADA and win more competitions!kwaaaa

36. snapshot on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 6:56 am

Lol #steals @vumaa’s passport u not going anywhere…….so there was drama and draama, u never poured ur heart to us. What happened. U still sound angry *massage u* which gig was this, Fourways or Carnival…sorry ne

@Biskiti I’m for the Jc family cos I know they enter but late.

@Letebele thanx hun, I enjoyed myself

@Sk1 while u slaughter urself pls don’t die

@Round u not even a triangle so sit down

37. snapshot on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 6:58 am

@Biskiti I’m for the Jc family cos I know they enter but late.

38. snapshot on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 6:59 am

@Letebele thanx hun, I enjoyed myself

@Sk1 while u slaughter urself pls don’t die

@Round sit down u not even a triangle

39. vumaaa on Mon, 5th Mar 2012 6:31 pm

Lmao @Snapshot I’m not angry dear. I’m over it now. This happened on the 15th ka December so it cool.

It was the Carnival City show. I was given tickets for the wednesday show and mina I went there on Thursday.

The competition was for the 15th DEC not the 14th. So ke mina I was given the 14th. I was too excited to even check the dates.

So I was sitting with a friend and these two guys had the same seat number and since we had the 14th we were asked to leave the Venue. Lol it was soo embarrassing shame.

We sweetly took a cab back to JHB. Eish but the Draaama was hectic coz I fought first but then its all good. I’m certain next time will be good.