DJ Sphe And Nolly Join Jam Alley

March 26, 2012 by

Jam Alley Crew vs Crew walked away with a Best Youth & Children Programme at the 2012 SAFTAs and now they are making a few changes to the format and introducing a co-host for Slikour, Noluthando Meje aka Nolly Nolz.

The focus of the new season will centre its content on singing, music, quizzes and free styling games. A group of five friends come together to test their music knowledge, rhyming skills and singing skill in pursuit of that R10 000 prize. The feel of the content will also be different with DJ Sphe on the decks. Besides dishing the hottest music on the dance floor, he will be taking on the judging role as well.

“Watch out for Slikour and his brand new co-host, it-girl Nolly-Nolz.  The chemistry between this pair is sizzling and they are set to become a presenting team to be reckoned with. The new resident DJ, judge and “man with an opinion”, DJ Sphectacular also brings some great energy, and the 3 of them make a great team and the viewers can definitely look forward to an exciting season of Jam Alley – Crew vs Crew,” says excited producer, Lindi Lucouw.

The new season of Jam Alley Crew vs Crew  starts Friday 30 March 2012, at 18:00 on SABC1!

I’ll tell my son to watch…

Ask Mablerh #3
SA vs Egypt Squad Announced
The Latest On The Vavi Case: Rape Claim Withdrawn...

Comments

14 Comments on "DJ Sphe And Nolly Join Jam Alley"

1. Nalizo on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 10:04 am

LOL @ I’ll tell my son to watch.

2. sxylin on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 10:04 am

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa death aaaat i’ll tell my son to watch; Such sarcasm mara! SMH ! Who needs enemies! LMAO

3. Khosie on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 10:28 am

Hahahahahaha! Hayi nam, I wouldn’t subject myself to such…

4. Mpho S on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 10:52 am

Lawl. They could have just gotten rid of Slikour. Not a fan of the show but I saw him in passing this one time, and lo bhuti oya bhora with a capital ‘B’ shem. Not even does he excite me in a tv interview. Do people still watch this show anyway? Yhooh hai!

5. manny on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 11:02 am

ok…

6. H2G on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 11:25 am

lmao,nzobukela then ndiye kwiJazz Festival ;) *eqhayisa*

7. Nthoentle on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 12:10 pm

Nami ill tell my son to watch! ruri!! That show should just be canned

8. muntuza on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 3:47 pm

Congrats to the both of them.. Sphe yena big things agwan in his life neh?! sneng-neng twas the BMW thingy now this! haayi re a mo lebogisa kannete may his star keep rising. Cool dude

Uhm abit off-topic.. So Sphe is actually really dating Fezokuhle? O_o Tibz’s ex “smile-keeper” Heee bathong???!! That girl is so pretty shem but aren’t the 2 guys soda friends? Like they move in the same circle of friends le bo Euphonza, Lulo and Franky. Im sorry but am I the only one who finds it off-ish?! And phela Fezo le Tibz havent been broken up thaaat long, isnt it like few months only? SMH. Makes me think of the one blogger who said that crew yabo Melody, Fundi, Tumi Vorster le yena Fezo act all classy kante they’re only after DJs and the party life. *sigh*

9. Lela on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 3:50 pm

And it’s obvious why I’ll be watching. *gies to look at the picture again*

10. J-Girl on Mon, 26th Mar 2012 4:39 pm

tjo muntuza iguava engaka yhoooo

11. Pidoss on Tue, 27th Mar 2012 2:10 am

Yaa neh!muntuza tell us more!

12. Babyluv on Tue, 27th Mar 2012 8:45 am

Slikour is nt meant to b a presenter shame. Siyabonga Ngwekazi wud tht show perfectly. On Sphe n Naves show they once said in jhb its nt surprising to find that ur gf used to hook up wt atleast 3 of ur boys

13. Ntombi Yomzulu on Tue, 27th Mar 2012 9:07 am

That sphe yena…there is something Hot about him

14. RealDivo on Wed, 28th Mar 2012 2:18 am

Why can’t the sabc just can a show and LET GO ! Even if they get beyonce to present the show I still won’t watch coz its Tiiiiiiiiredddd