The SA Girl Usher Kissed On Stage

March 11, 2012 by

The girl we all hated….

I think that’s a better way to put it. She’s the lucky one who got the chance to be serenaded by Usher Raymond at his Hansa Festival of The Legend concert at Orlando Stadium on Saturday. Thanks to @Lahvito who was next to her at the Golden Circle, we managed to get her contacts, and here’s her story!

Her name is Thandeka Mazibuko, Usher called her up on stage when he performed Trading Places and here are her comments on being picked:

Brown Shuga: Congrats on being picked to go on stage girl, how did it all happen?

Thandeka: I don’t know how I was picked. I was randomly approached by a group of bouncers and some American guy who kept on saying I was the one, I was the chosen one. I was then liften by the bouncers from the crowd. We walked to the stage and I was told to sit on those stairs on stage.

BS: Wow, how did you feel?

Thandeka: It was an amazing, unforgettable experience. My year has been made. Still feels so unreal, I even missed church today because I couldn’t sleep last night hey, lol.

BS: I can imagine. And your man??

BS: Hahah I agree. Well, you won’t be single for long, you’re gonna get a lot of twitter followers after we blog abot you.

Thandeka: LOL

End.

And if you were wondering just how huge an Usher fan she is… check her tweets before the concert:

Then she went to the concert…

Those are her nails blocking my friend’s view as she was trying to take pics of Usher

when she got back to golden circle, she couldn’t believe what had just happened…

Telling her friend about the experience…

The after tweets!

You can follow Thandeka on twitter via @MizThandi_baby, I’m sure she’ll be more than happy to answer your Usher questions :-)

Thanks to @Lahvito for the pictures. .

Final Goodbye To Whitney.
Spotted: MTVBase's Live Urban Smooth Session
The Future of SABC 3

Comments

95 Comments on "The SA Girl Usher Kissed On Stage"

1. Bee_Mo on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:10 pm

The way I was so jelous!! Yoh but le ena the girl had chemistry with Usher I thought it ws rehearsed then he kissed her!!!
    I almost cried the screams! Lol we all asked who is she? O tswa kae??
    she is indeed lucky!
    Yoooh Usher is good looking though!!!
    I also would’nt sleep after that experience.

2. mandyk on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:11 pm

Eish… Ja neh.

3. QueenX on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:14 pm

Wuuuu, for a second I thought she was one of the dancers…. Tjoo, wamenza u-Usher..

4. QueenX on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:16 pm

Wuuuu, for a second I thought she was one of the dancers…. Tjoo, mamenza u-Usher..

5. noma4 on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:39 pm

She is hot shem, siyambongela

6. mbulela on Sun, 11th Mar 2012 11:53 pm

May i never understand such excitement.

7. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:56 am

Not to sound bitchy or cold but i think it is good that she was picked buy Mr Raymond and not the TV personnel usher Fans.

People do LOVE these international personalities but they do not have a medium or platform to show the LOVE.

E.G @LeloB loves breezy but a Nomathansanqa in the countryside also likes the guy but since Lelo has a platform to show the love people tend to think she is the number1 fan.

Any who im certain @Allergro or Hulisani were hating on the poor girl phela those two are hardcore Usher fan.

Eish they shall be strong.

8. LadySasha on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:11 am

OMG!!! Lucky Thandaza, if I were her I would’ve fainted, now anyone knows who slept with usher? Mgozinyana any celebs entertained usher?

9. H2G on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 5:47 am

kwaaaaahahahahaha,yhu!She is such a Groupy ;tltltlt,yhu!Therz some ubu “common” between mna naye,nje with our fav. artists.I would have done the same thing too ,if only Lira was the perfomer *find her Cansi(licious) nje ;D *

This girl,nje uphapha kamandi for mna ;) …*can I leave my numbers in kwi-E-mail yam Swekil’Emdaka? NdinguNosingile nam ;D *I’m recruiting new mebers. *egxelesha uVuuma noLolo*

10. H2G on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 5:50 am

ukufa …like (dead) by this part:’Thandeka: LOL I’m single. Even if I did have a bf, he was jut gonna be strong. Phela this is Usher. Once in a lifetime opportunity” tltltltlt,yhu!hay nam shem ndingenza the same kuKatlego wakwiSidingo,lol,ndazibambela iFika *got a chance to take pics after J&B Met@Cavendish CPT* …was a great experience…lol

11. vumaaa on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:03 am

Mandinga Side eye(wa) plz @H2G

12. nana on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:27 am

What a Lucky beesh!! Wow! Usher did give us a brilliant show shame. I just couldn’t believe when he sang OMG that his time was up. I felt like he performed 30minutes, I wanted MORE!

13. sxylin on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:28 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaaa @Pule/mbulela; may I also never understand that excitement; yena uHOT shem!!

14. Fezzy on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:39 am

I cant just follow her on Twiter just cos she was picked by Usher. Im sorry. Usher’s gonna follow her. Hopefully.

15. lolington kwaaa on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:55 am

Ay when it comes to such….I take a 360 degrees turn and become a man! I can never understand the excited. She has beautiful legs though, I couldn’t stop looking at her legs when she was on stage!!! Thin, lean and long with lovely skin!

16. freckles on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 7:05 am

lol, I was so upset and jealous, I should’ve been THE ONE! Nxa. I’m sure this girl isn’t going to be taking a bath anytime soon, and those clothes, she gonna frame

And yeah, I’m following no one twitter just because they were picked to be on stage. That’s so dumb. She might as well get a contract to act lead on Generations then, lmao

17. Gomolemo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 7:46 am

How did Usher pick her up from a lot of us*jealous*, i mean, how did he see her in a packed crowd and decided that she was the one….Im sooooooooooooo jealous!!

18. snapshot on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 7:47 am

O I cried so much when Usher put her on his waist, she just went with the flow…that was beautiful very nice. Lucky & deserving phela naye is hot. Futhi I’m more glad cos she a black girl …twittert ff ngeke ayibone lol

19. snapshot on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 7:55 am

20. mzuaqe on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 7:57 am

“… you’re gonna get a lot of twitter followers after we blog abot you.” <—-SMH

21. shybear on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:04 am

re a mo lebogisha, i hope she got the moment captured on video,

22. Lady gaga on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:11 am

Wow she’s lucky indeed. beautiful lady :-) ………

23. Zida on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:17 am

Lucky beesh. Kwaaaa.

Why didn’t they choose me during the meet and greet. I know we made eye contact with other and I felt the connection. Wait…that cougar of his was there. Nxa!

24. Uthando on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:25 am

@Fezzy & @snap I’m so with u there follow her for what??? Its not like she will give us tips on how to b spotted by your favorite artist frm the crowd to the stage naye insist akazi how come they picked her.

Vele ama artist ahlezi e picker some1 frm the crowd uma e perfomer to fenda them she was jst lucky nje yena qha *i’m jealous though*

25. DexterSUPERIOR on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:31 am

“You’re gonna get a lot of Twitter followers after we blog about you.” SERIOUSLY? (I never roll my eyes but it just had to be done today)

I’m yet to understand this obsession about the number of followers that people have on Twitter. Could somebody with ‘a lot’ of followers please give me a step-by-step explanation as to how this changes the price of bread.

26. Fezzy on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 8:53 am

@Dexter…the way people are obsessed with the number of followers they get….hhayi mina angazi. They even beg to be followed..like WTF?

27. dejane on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:08 am

Where there any white people at the concert?

28. BlindFold on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:11 am

@Dejane, i saw a few white people, but i think they were from Zimbzbwe.

29. Vesa on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:23 am

Lucky beeeshhh!

But she was perfect for that hey! The way she was dressed and all

30. Mathaz on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:26 am

Hey @Lady Gaga…how is motherhood…

Bianca Le Grange was chosen the first time Usher was here..

31. Nomaha on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:26 am

Oh! Nabethuna akesemhle nje unana. I would have fainted mna shem. Lucky girl indeed. Aaaaah! Im happy for you yhazi.

32. Fluffie on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:29 am

Tjooo I was jelas shem! Usher wamthatha wambeka eqolo! And he kissed her at the end! Very lucky girl!
    Usher didn’t disappoint one bit!

There were all kinds of races there, even Indians that were smoking zol hehehehe

33. sk1 on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:30 am

Nami i ws so jealous n envious , wen he lift up her legs n did bump n ride OMG I screamed ma lungs out ….an yes they had chemistry ….lucky gal

@Dejane yep they wr de

34. Nkey.. on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:42 am

I dismally fail to see anything WOW about being kissed by Usher.I mean it’s just a kiss not that He promised to go back with Her to the US.

35. SilentBloggar on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:43 am

I’ve also wondered how they pick the gals from the crowd and I always thought they are planted before the show until I saw it with my own brown eyes at a John Legend concert in Sun City. The gal they picked was literally a few steps from me and I was too jealous cause I’m a John Legend fan………..
    This lady was lucky indeed to be picked by Usher and she is beautiful too and fitted the part but deathby the mixit language on her tweets.

36. sxylin on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:52 am

LMAO @ Blindfold and the whites from Zimbabwe

37. LadyMillion on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:52 am

Love her nails!

38. Sweet soul on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:54 am

Kwaaaa hayi amantombazane sinomona neh! How can some of u say u don’t understand what the big deal is? Mara if bekuyini who were chosen bengeke nigeze namazinyo, yekelani omunye umtwana..lol

Even guyz are jealous even rolling their eyes..lol

39. Bootylicious on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:57 am

Lmao Dexter my boo boo(eyesides @Nkey) u are killing me kikikikiki #dead

40. Monei on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:04 am

there were soooooooooooooooooooo many indians!!!! everywhere. snobbish ones, ghetto ones, mnyamane ones, light ones. in the brt, we sat infront of not so bright ones frm Lenasia.

There were also some ‘mature’ ppl to my surprise. as for the girls in heels and high platforms to a festival/concert- i dnt know.

41. Nkey.. on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:05 am

lol @ Sweet Soul umona wani we kiss khaman! how much do you pay to get a kiss I mean you can get it @ any given day,and Usher’s to me does’nt make any different unless he has pure golden Lips.
    The Girl yena shes a real beauty with a banging bod…

Lol Yah,,,wena @ Booty

42. Monei on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:10 am

speaking of girls who have mona, hope her friend still likes her. tltltl

43. Sundani on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:13 am

Kwaaa @Blindfold but i agree wit u shem, all S.An whites were watching rugby at Loftus.
    A group of em whites even hide their bags, phone and food thinking my friend wants to rob them whereas she wanted to take us a pic.

44. TheGirl on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:21 am

huuuuuu the way i was so jealous when she up there. Lucky bitch! Mina i thought she was part of Usher’s crew and bekudlalwa ngathi,lol. congrats Thandi, a lot of girls wish it was them who got picked (including me).

Singing “abanomona abengeni ezulwini”. Yekani umona bantu abamnyama.

LMAO @ whites being from Zim.

45. Nomaha on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:21 am

@Nkey chomi yekela umona please vha. Kwaaaahhh!@ golden lips wuwiii uligeza kanene wena.

46. fabulicious on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:25 am

I jus cannot believe the level of jealousy that sum ppl have! Tjo!
    OMG Thandeka (bizo wam) you are such a lucky girl!
    Lol @ the ppl who say they won’t follow her but I bet u they’l go n search for her on twirrra, I bet u they have!

Tha God loves you yho! I’m a huge Usher fan too but I think u worse! U so pretty n I luv them nails!
    Good that u’re single coz our SA boys can act like such sissys sumtimes, even now ur man wud have enye nje i Fraa!

47. BeyBey on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:26 am

Im soo glad that Usher picked a black girl, phela back in 19donsamehlo in Durban he picked an Indian girl and he kissed her… we were all sooo livid!

48. nana on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:30 am

#Deathby the comments. LMAO! Ya’ll are just too funny.

49. GiJane on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:32 am

Loved loved the show, there’s an idiot here on jc who referred to Usher as an F lister,whoever you are you better do your research first before writing such crap-and this is not only becoz of the awesome show he gave. Lucky girl,I cried when she got picked–Why not me Usher why??-

Talk about girls being jealous,did anyone see the twar between former friends, Babalwa and Kendra. Babz is such a coward,called all her groupies oops meant friends to her rescue. As pretty as Babz is,Kendra was ryt,old age has attacked Miss barbilicious

50. Sweet soul on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:34 am

LOL@Nkey pure golden lips!! I gree with u she has the body to die for, those legs..

51. Brown Shuga on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:42 am

LOL shem nizoba strong… bottom line she’s happy. Doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.

52. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:49 am

Why oh why!

53. Maroro on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:52 am

lol, yho mhle usisi yena qha ke.

54. GiJane on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:54 am

Why not me Usher,why? Very pretty girl.

Still on jealous girls,did anyone see the twar between Kendra and Babalwa Mneno. Kendra won this one,since Babz had to call her groupies, friends for backup,all the group could come up with was call Kendra a donkey. As pretty as Babz is,hayi old age is knocking on her face,seyiyaguga intombi’enhle,hence I see why Kendra suggested botox.eish women neh.

55. kimmo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:55 am

LOL nkey and golden lips! oooweeee!

56. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 10:57 am

I think it is ridiculous that this girl was picked!U-Usher is coming here with ridiculous American tendencies…the only reason she was chosen was cause she young and pretty with a nice body! I bet mna I was not chosen cause I’m fat and I was wearing my mustard-coloured Pepe jeans nehembe likamashwabana to the concert! This is a gross violation of the rights of fat people with horrible style! I’m dialing the UN!

57. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:00 am

Please acknowledge that I was right about Jahara’ Identity.

58. KewlGal on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:08 am

What I fail to understand was that even Guys were hating on the girl on twitter, like WTF ppl? Did guys want to be kissed by Usher? hay ppl of Mzantsi have this negative aura nje about everything, cant ppl just happy for a sec? The girl is hot shem futhuz jealous down ppl.

59. Chase on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:10 am

Waze wasilaya-ke u asha wakissa usistas coz now sekazos’chomela if simshela.

kodwa ngilibekile itswayi uyoze abuye kithi omalambane ngoba phela le chap ihambile yabuyela overseas.

60. Cutie on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:12 am

I guess if this girl was picked by Mgaribe there would be a harrassment case against him by now. Am not a fan of Usher and I really don’t get this big deal at all mna.

61. Cutie on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:12 am

I meant Mgarimbe.

62. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:21 am

Softy is Jahara

63. Tweety_loops on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:28 am

This chick is 1 of the faces of Dark ‘n Lovely sa (u’ll see her in the up n coming posters n maybe even billboards), I know this cos my friend is 1 of the faces aswel n I’ve seen her in my girl’s pics! She’s a model…. So I guess dats why she was chosen! So now she must milk this attention for all its worth… Get more endorsement deals I say! U got the Publicity now lol

64. Miranda on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:31 am

Dumelang! Ketse who is the lawyer la e khaya?Snapy ,is it you?I need legal advice

Anyway I want to teach someone a lesson.Dude was my friend, he asked for R800 last year September promising to bring it back two day later,which off course didnt happen.It has been story after the other…at some point he stopped picking up my calls .And when he finally did he would give a story.Fast forward to friday ,last week.After ignoring my calls for another week ,I decided to ask my cousin for his number and that’s when I found out that it is his style…never pays back people.Dude and my cousin know each other.Its not about the money ,I just want him to shake a bit. And I know its not because he has no money,he does he just doesn’t want pay me back. So,I don’t know what to do.Get a lawyer to call(he might not pick up), lawyer to send him a letter over email …what can I do??? something that will scare him.
    Help!!

65. siya on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:39 am

Muhle shem lomntana, i checked out her avatar on twitter, she has a beautiful flawless skin, i am not suprised she was picked, thina abanye cant we just be happy for her and stop hating??

66. Lady gaga on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 11:40 am

hey @Mathaz motherhood is great dear, im even glowing.kwaaaaaaa!! thanx for asking ne?!! mwhaaaaa

67. sexymm on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:12 pm

The lady is beautiful, nami bengizokhetha yena…

68. Mapakisha on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:24 pm

I would’ve peed on myself shem, TJO!!

69. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:35 pm

She pretty shem! I’d do her.

70. Botshelo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:35 pm

Eish ja ne, ke gore endorsement o e kereya ka gore o pila, phela she has a brown and plastic huur for D&L (reminds me of ntombi’s red plastic)

Miranda e ya small claims court, o tlo go patela a siane!

71. lolo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:38 pm

Speaking of doing people…Yallz admit that I was right about @Jahara being @Softie.

72. eve on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 12:41 pm

i hate her, phela, they looked good together there on stage. mhhh, yho! Usher is Hot, i stood through out his perfomance, i couldnt sit down.

Muhle umabebeza naye. anyone, see an owl at the stadium?

73. Fezzy on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 1:23 pm

So iBlackberry ayisebenzi vele today?

74. bongi on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 1:26 pm

so did she confirm ba nguye Lolo?..when ?

75. SocietyG on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 1:27 pm

Yoh I am jealous guys.

At first I was jealous of the people who went to the concert.

Now this….hayi shem she’s a lucky gal.

Usher fans will understand her excitement.

Years ago when I was still a teenager tltltl I had the 8701 video casette I played it on a daily basis until it gave up on me lol.

My favorite part of that live concert was the Bedtimes perfomance. He had a bed on stage.He would pick a girl from the crowd, serenade her and take her to the bed. Lord knows how much I wanted to be that girl.

So to Thandi shem, sivuyisana nawe.

76. Monei on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 2:12 pm

@bongi,on Anything Goes ya friday night she seems to expose herself.

77. sk1 on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 2:55 pm

Kwaaaa@ 19donsamehlo

78. Gomolemo on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 3:10 pm

Did anyone see that sister, with a black evening dress and stilletos at the concert? My sisters thinks im making it up. I should have taken a photo??

79. KewlGal on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 3:15 pm

@GiJane pls share more on the Babalwa & Kendra story, what was the beef all about, Babalwa’s been calling the girl a Donkey & she tweets abt Kendra wanting to pimp her.. hehehehe Goliwood!!

I thought Babsie was also a pimp mos, could it be that the business is not going well seein that Nigerian folks are mad at us for deporting them back to Naija.. Come now GiJane share with the other childrenzz asomblief tog.. lmao.. Mubi kodwa shem u Kendra yaz

80. Ntajingah on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 3:29 pm

Lmao @ yall acting like you don’t know why they picked her… Well, hahaha she’s light-skinned (like Bianca)… So y’all dark skinned b!t€hes lose again hahahahahaha

okay, i kid :-D

81. nana on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 3:44 pm

I saw all the dissing on Barbie’s timeline. Tjo. Why cant people unfriend each other peaceful. The name calling is sooooo primary school.

82. nana on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 3:45 pm

Ntajingah I’m rolling on the floor right now. Lol. That’s not funny thou *straitghface*

83. Mapakisha on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:12 pm

Yoh @ Ntajingah, wangiqhaqha ne. Durth!!

84. IhateNickiminaj on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:20 pm

Her being kissed by usher won’t change the price of Bread or her Bank Balance*jealousy speaking*

She’s very pretty thou.
    Kendra is ugly hle bathong yuh, I don’t get y ne a roga Barbie a befile so mxm some friendships neh.

What happened to JI mara?

85. Wild Island on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:30 pm

@Singing “abanomona abengeni ezulwini”. Yekani umona bantu abamnyama.

HHAAAAAAAAAA VELE..singing with u nge bharathoni lol kwaaa..
    @Nta batjele bekumnyama laphaya so bebanga bonakali
    @nkey hai bo its not just a random kiss from anyone ke usher ona as much as a feimas ngapha maybe kibo wu mandoza nje lol ngijelas ngingayanga ..but the bedtime concert yaleyangoma in bed wuuuuu *killed me..

@lolo ok sisi

86. GiJane on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:51 pm

@Kewlgal they fell out of friendship months ago, where’s mamabear maybe she can do some digging as to why they fell out.You right,I also thort miss mneno was the pimp,queen naija. Kendra is not a pretty thing at all,but babalwa needs that botox,saw her picture on sunday world last week,hayi usistaz ugugile even for the ‘friends’ she has,all these girls are in their mid 20′s.followers,she summoned them to come help her diss kendra,

87. GiJane on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:53 pm

88. snapshot on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:54 pm

@Miranda he’ll pay you 1000 instead of 800 including everyone he owes. Its gonna cost u nothing. I’ll give you all the steps to follow. Thuliza@702mail.co.za email me

89. Nkey.. on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:56 pm

Lol Y @ wildy #dead by Usher being feimas.@Sxylin said He is still very much relevent in the US so hase Mandoza hohang.

Lol @ Nickiminaj admitting jelous talk

90. snapshot on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 4:58 pm

@Miranda he’ll pay you 1000. Its gonna cost u nothing. I’ll give you all the steps to follow. Thuliza@702mail.co.za email me

91. snapshot on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 5:01 pm

@Miranda he’ll pay you 1000.Its gonna cost u nothing. I’ll give you all the steps to follow. Thuliza@702mail.co.za email me

92. sxylin on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 6:12 pm

Deathby @nkey turning my comment to gospel truth; nami ngiyisivakashi lana eMelika loool; I’m a foreigner ! My permit says accompanying spouse lmaoooo! Anyway though Usher is still relevant in the US

93. nonks on Mon, 12th Mar 2012 9:35 pm

Died when he sang There Goes My Baby. The hotness that is Usher bathong.

94. Miranda on Tue, 13th Mar 2012 2:29 am

Thanx @Botshelo and Snapy…

95. Nerlee on Tue, 13th Mar 2012 7:59 am

She is sOoooooo pretty

You must be logged in to post a comment.