Not Your Typical Covers!

April 3, 2012 by

I’ve been impressed with some of our magazines for using “celebs” we don’t often see on their covers and here’s a pick of the few that caught my attention:

This cover was totally unexpected! After the minister asked for privacy so he could deal with the scandal that broke not so long ago, I was surprised to see him on Drum talking about the same issue. His wife, Nozuko Mbalula is such a beautiful woman though and seeing her so happy in those pictures made my heart smile. The 6-page spread gives us an insight into how the couple met, what they do for fun and what kind of a husband /father Fikile Mbalula is. I enjoyed reading it.

As you can see from the cover, there’s also a story about our annoying bleached faced girl and her soon-to-be ex husband but I didn’t read it.

The one story that shocked me in the mag is this story:

And all Zwai has said in response…

We’ll wait and see if he will finally read and have a response to this allegation.

Kass Naidoo is also on the cover of this week’s YOU magazine giving her side of the “Cricket Scandal”. She tells the magazine that she got paid a R109 234.56 bonus for her work during the IPL Tournament. She’s been doing quite a lot of interviews to clear her name, heard her on 702, Metro FM and then this… basically her message throughout is that she had no idea that there was any wrongdoing by Cricket SA.. and she talks about what a good leader Gerald Majola is. Seems like there’s always a scandal nje in our sport.

Back to the cover itself. I haven’t really been paying attention to YOU’s local covers but after seeing Joost’s a few weeks ago and this one, I kinda feel like You Magazine isn’t going for that airbrushed, model-look-alike feel, they are about real people, telling real stories and they are more concerned about telling the story than they are about photo shoots/ airbrushing and I kinda like that. Makes the mag different.

I haven’t read this issue but this is one beautiful cover and Zenande looks like a proper covergirl. I’ll pick it up to read about Nestum but the Mshoza article will make me put it back down on the shelf. Dope cover.

I would love to know how Move managed to fit 7 gospel artists on 1 page … like how many times did they have to zoom out lol, I’m kidding. Obviously this is the Easter edition and they have the cream of local gospel, including Thokozani Nkosi and his wife on the right.  Thokozani is doing amazing things…

I hope Pam has given birth bathong… feels like she’s been pregnant for a long time.

It was interesting to see Sonia Booth on this cover. I don’t remember ever seeing her on a mag cover before so this was a welcome change.

Pabi Moloi also got her Destiny Cover and she looks beautiful but I still miss her chiskop. Pabi has been in the media for as long as I can remember and it’s interesting that we’ve never read anything about her love life. Good girl!

Random. That’s the first thing I said when I saw this. Lebo’s birthday is in July and she died in October so why is she on the SOUL cover in April? Because the SAMAs are in April, they say. The tribute is a collection of letters from Thembi (she got a full page), Oskido, Theo, Iko Mash, Ephraim Molingoana and Koyo Bala who all wrote letters to Lebo.

I didn’t really connect with this tribute and I bought the mag (coz it had Lebo) but there’s nothing “Special Collector’s Edition”about it… The picture of Lebo they used, I don’t mind, but the person who “airbrushed “it did a bad job, especially around the nose so I won’t want to keep this. I appreciate the sentiment but nje… !

Not exactly a magazine cover but the Juju girl, Lizelle Tabane found herself on the front page of Sunday World with allegations that she doesn’t have matric and that her ex bought her cars and a house. She has since denied it all… Mina nje I wanna know, kanti where do we find these men who buy women cars and houses? I want one of those…

If you missed it, read the Lizelle story HERE

At The MTV Base Celebration Party
TV Shows That Need To Be Canned - Part 1
One Day With Samkelo Ndlovu

Comments

82 Comments on "Not Your Typical Covers!"

1. E2_Mash on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:48 am

Lol I actually read Mshoza ‘s article in the Real Mag, I don’t know why but I did… She mentioned that she relied too much on media that’s was one of the things that affected her marriage blah blah but I see she is back. She actually loves attention and she knows that she is irrelevant so she keeps this “marriage” as a way to be in papers! She also mentioned that her husband used her to be Famous hhahahahhaha

2. kakapana on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:29 am

I still say mxm to Fikile Mbalula. Since he took over as Sport Minister he sounded-acted too good to be true!! Go figure..oh well, the wifey has forgiven him and that’s all that matters.

3. kakapana on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:31 am

Been meaning to grab a copy of that magazine with the new look Unathi (People, TV Plus or neither) she has shed off the baby fat kilos and looks great!!

4. IamMissHope on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:34 am

Mbalula’s wife is really strong shem. I hope he has learnt his lesson. As for Mshoza, the girl is stupid its that simple, SHE’S our very own Kim K, media whose. That Lizelle chick thou, i’m sure she regrets being iñ the spotlight. No Matric? Really? wow

5. IamMissHope on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:37 am

He he he he this thou —-> Mina nje I wanna know, kanti where do we find these men who buy women cars and houses? I want one of those…

6. Miranda on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:40 am

Lol@IamMiss hope,go bua nnete,lenna ke nyaka go tseba.

7. sxylin on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 6:05 am

I looove the Sonia Booth cover received the mag a couple of days ago must say her story is real and I’m happy to say I respect the model turned business woman more since reading about her; as for Fikile Mbalula aiiii; I’ll reserve my comments because this is exactly what Jub Juba and Kelly even Mshoza nd hubby did! Akula peace kwaMbalula enough said! Great morning to you all!

8. lolo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 6:59 am

I do not buy the Zwai is homophobic insinuations!!! That ish just cannot be true! Zwai went to Drankensburg Boys School then Saints add to that the fact that he is in the entertainment industry! Now with that kinda backround I doubt that Zwai is a homophobe. Boys Schools and the entertainment industry are bastions of GAY life. Banamanga Zwai aint homophobic.

9. lolo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 7:02 am

@Sxylin I love the last pic shem. Its my favourite. Thank you.

10. Nerlee on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 7:19 am

Zenande is such a God fearing woman, wish her prosperity kule industry. Would love see her outside of Gen though.

Sonia Booth hayi can’t stand…

Mbalula has a beautiful wife.

I feel sorry for Mashoza and I think for now she should stay away from the media and concentrate on her.

11. Cutie on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 7:32 am

More often than not when couples appear on mag covers declaring their undying love, there are serious problems. Within a few months you hear they divorced etc. I hope it is not the case with Mbalula’s

Regarding Bala’s, I suspect Zwai is not necessarily homophobic but rather tried to protect his lil brother from the fast gay life in gauteng. There was a long article from Phil back then about the kind of life these young gay men live in pursuit of fame and glamour. If I was Zwai I would react the same. He is in the entertainment industry and therefore sees these things. Amongst other things they don’t get the fame but HIV.

12. Botshelo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:02 am

I dont know why but I keep on buyin Drum and its turnin into Move! expensive without good content, I finish readin plus blockbuster in less than 2 hrs!

eish

lemmme read

13. Nkey.. on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:09 am

Daaaaaaam!!! how I wanted the copy of that SOUL mag with Zenande my favorite girl,only to find it was sold out @ the nearest Total garadge.

14. sxylin on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:12 am

Nkey its REAL MAGAZINE: I REPEAT FOR YOUR BENEFIT REAL ! LOL

15. Nkey.. on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:35 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tltltltltltl Sxylin you gotta understand it’s still early in the morning so I will get 1 or 2 things wrong.Lol but anyway thanks hey…

16. Babyluv on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:48 am

Yday bought True Love Mag with Zonke Dikana on the cover akasemhle. Read the mbalula story wl jst hve 2 wait n c. Mshoza ubethiwe ngu jacob blah blah blah, she says he wnts 2 kill her, neighbours complaining abt wild parties n shady characters. Kodwa Soul mag idlala ngathi tht Lebo Mathosa tribute is such a yawn thiza wam wt a waste of money. The Bona wit Pearl Thusi lukng beautiful lykd tht. Unathi is on the cover of Heat mag, i lyk tht shes managd 2 lose the bby weight mara the hairstyle tjo tjo tjo. Lizelle wt wt yena cn she gve me tips on hw 2 get ixhego elinemali thts gna buy me a car n house. Guys kodwa u cnt say zwai isnt homophobic, he myt tolerate gays as lng as it isnt hs brotha or son, sum ppl r lyk tht

17. Shandu on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:54 am

Kwaaaaa @Nkey and Sxylin

I love Zenande bantu and ima get a copy of Real Mag today. Botshelo ka drum lol I finish reading it plus blockbuster in 1 hour but I still find myself buying it :(

18. Mathaz on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:55 am

I hope Mbalula really is sorry and does not do it again, we really need politicians with moral values.

19. F8th on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 8:55 am

i think the minister has changed. When he was in Plk in december for the anc conference he was quiet well behaved even whn bo juju and floyd where changin gals everyday i neva saw hm wth anyone.

20. IhateNickiminaj on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:07 am

These chicks who get cars,houses and expensive clothes its either they use muti or Theses men really loves them or These men don’t mind spending money nje. My dad likes to say ‘ money its meant to be spend’ then he bought his gf a new Corsa.

Drum is such a yawn and it keeps getting expensive.
    I like the YOU cover.

21. Mababez on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:12 am

I was shocked to see Drum publishing Mshoza’s neighbor’s full name, full address, ID no. and cell no. Couldn’t they blurred those sensitive details out? My sister buzzed the no. the whole weekend but it was always on voicemail.

22. BlindFold on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:14 am

Dumelang, men who buy cars and houses are usually the ugliest of them all but very sucessful. They want to be seen with a young yellow bone so they do whatever it takes to ensure that the chickita is hooked, because we all know mos that women ba rata dilo.

23. BlindFold on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:16 am

Eish mara people have time @Mabebez why was your sister buzzing the number?

24. WTeeZ on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:24 am

OMG Zwai!!!!! i always knew Phelo was gay mos, shame poor guy. manje hes moved back to the eastern cape? i doubt he’d leave JHB that easily bathong, why wont his brothers help him with rent or with finding a job hle?

Zenande is beautiful!!!!!!!!
    Mbalula will never change, he’ll just keep his cheating ways very low profile.

25. Nthoentle on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:36 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ buzzing numbers!

26. Bigmama on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 9:59 am

This days magazines are so boring shem….. Mbalula’s wife is beautiful shem jealous down, n he goes n cheat uglies like Joyce. As 4 Lizelle ke sechacha fela, just like her peeps she hang arnd her twitter timeline has their names. @ihatenickiminaj i also want their muti cost of living is @ high, n will rica him. As 4 d Bala”s SMH @loyiso n zwai

27. kimmo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:03 am

mbalula’s wife is pretty, but then the way drum dressed her , hai no di two piece tse were not necessary!

28. zamcolo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:11 am

Mxm i don’t buy this “Zwai is a homophobe” crap. I mean, he’s cool with Loyiso right?

29. Thandwayo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:13 am

i wish Mshoza can do another interview with Penny Lebyane, maybe all of her ‘sudden enemies-critics’ will be back on her side who knows?? where is Mablerh to defend her whitewashed friend? ,,,kunzima!!!

Lolo…well said about Zwai, but even if he was against GAY’s why would he be hated, not all people love gay’s and no one is going to force them to!!

BS do these magazines pay u for these advertisments? i think it’s time u start charging them if not sisi-u good!

30. Thandwayo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:15 am

Mbalula’s wife will never divorce him, who wants to let go of cushy life and dining with the President anytime of the day!! good choice Mrs Mbalula!

31. lolo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:17 am

@Babyluv unyanisile shem, sometimes it is easier to tolerate some lifestyles until your bother struts out the closet then it becomes too close for comfort.

32. lindiwe on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:20 am

i bought both Real Magazine and Drum. I was excited to see Zenande Mfeyana on the Real cover. Her story is so moving. I suggest all shlebs wanna be’s read it. She tells about what she went through before landing her role in Generations. very inspiring story.I expect that Real mag issue to move fast off the shelves.
    on Drum – i couldnt stop drooling at how Zama Ngcobo (Thabitha on Gen) looks so Hot.

33. Thandwayo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:21 am

WTeez,,,why would your brother pay rent for u, when u have boyfriends to do tht?? if Phelo’s boyfriend loves him he must provide, i will nerv evr pay for my younger sisters rent while he has ‘old’ men tht chow her punani everyday so Phelo must tell the chocolate box owner to cough up!!

34. SilentnoMore on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:27 am

@thanwayo…had me in stitches at no 1 silentville lane “chocolate box owner” pho…MAKA KHOKHE!!

35. Uthando on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:28 am

@Zamcolo uthini manje?? Last time I checked Loyiso was and is married 2 Jen mos and before her there was Bianca….

36. Kusihlwa on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:40 am

What I would like to know id do these politicians make thier wives sign pre-nups? coz I am thinking that if thsese wives can have half of thier hubby’s money that can get divorced prety fast and still live a cush lifestyle. I think the Zenade cover looks great but her character in Generubbish irritates the heck out of me…yerrrr…

37. Nthoentle on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:53 am

No @Kusihlwa-some women take this through thick and thin serious. Ene sometimes couples dont get divorced cos of “imagine”. Its not only about the money. There is more to a marriage than the mansion and Range Rover

38. Nthoentle on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:53 am

I know very few blacks with pre-nups

39. WTeeZ on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:56 am

@Thandwayo- LMFAO!!!!!! u killed me dead

40. BlindFold on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:00 am

@Kusi..what is a pre-nup? most black people do not do/sign such things. Divorce is not easy, someone said here it takes an inferdility (sp) to fix the marriage.

41. shybear on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:22 am

Does anybody know abt this story of a s”Satanist Pastor” on the drum mag? Is it the same one that was on metro on sunday morning? @Botshelo cn u pls read that stroy (u cn do it in 2min mostaan) n shed some light pls..

42. DexterSUPERIOR on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:38 am

“it takes infidelity to fix a marriage”. LOL!! Some women are stupid. Very stupid. Who said that? Hahahaha

43. kamzababy on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:38 am

****faints***** i thought hes married nje

44. Kusihlwa on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:41 am

@Ntoenhle, I hear you and to forgive your partners indescretions and I know there is more to marriage then a cushy lifestlye, I am a married woman too but to forgive your partner once is enough for through thick and thin but it unacceptable to have your husband chowing other women like daily bread without a condom and still stay, haiibo,Aids is real phela. @Blind fold, maybe its true but how many infedilities are we as woman suppose to take? I dont encourage divorce and believe through thick and thin but I just wonder how long can we as women hold on and visa versa for men too.

45. Miss T on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:56 am

How long a woman puts up with anything is up 2her. Women are very loving & forgiving but when she’s had enuff, she will do what’s right for her, not what people think is right for her.

46. khanyiCrous on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 11:59 am

Mara Mshoza is really not marriage material struuuu. I mean she knows that she is poor yet o betha bakery ka matlapa-talk about gals who dnt knw where the bread is buttered-nna Jacob should come to me and I will show him just how a man is treated.

47. BlindFold on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:06 pm

@Kusi, in theory we would like to divorce our husbands the munite we find out that they are or were cheating, practically it does not happen. The unfortunate part is that women stay with adulterous husbands, it gets to a point that the wife would know that if the hubby is not at home he is with the mistress.

However if your husband cought you cheating, he will call you names, call all your family to tell them and make sure that you are shamed. I also ask myself the very same question, how many inferdilities?? the answer will differ from person to person.

48. Nkey.. on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:11 pm

Hehehe @ KhanyiCrous yet you said you done ka banna maobane.Lol today obatla Mnisi.#Dead!

49. kimmo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:21 pm

i just think jacob is doing this to mshoza cause she bleeched her skin, and again mshoza le yena maan wa kwatisa yong!!!

wena nkey o sele!

50. Miranda on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:39 pm

@Shybear yazi that guy made me hate the show(sacred space) for that day…I mean what the hell?Thami ene nea mo inviter for what? He should have taken his defence story to Daily Sun.

March Destiny Magazine Relationship section is about open marriages and I loved reading the article…While all my friends think it is an exponentially evil thing to do,I am warming up to the idea…I think knowing\suspecting uguthi myeni wakho uya cheater is just too stressfull ,so rather have an open marriage agreement,he gets a gf,i get a bf while we are still hubby and wife ,when he is not there you know where he is…but keee the problem: how many guys would allow their wife to be bonked by another guy????

51. Smang-mang Warona on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:54 pm

So what do we make out of Phelo’s love songs now? *hides*

52. Wild Island on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 12:59 pm

@Miranda..i think i’l do that too this open mirrage things…sounds fair :) whats done on the left must def be done on the right hau..haesale bo 1950 mo batho basele kamontle trying to control u then ba febe them blame u for pusing them to cheat…oho..till today ke single and akenke masepa nie akedlale byalo ..kgale redladiwa man*tsogang pls or lebatla mpama? lol

Mshoza setlatla..obuwa ntho tse dfferent..last she said she can afford herself mos without Jacob..mxnm…setlatla stru..kamo bailomolahla ablichitse ubajwang wuuuuu..either way otlaepona and mara monna wahae *kemmone ka C* ojola le chomi ya chomaka mos nabale teng last ko kasi yaka so mshoza emella mma and get whats yours for the kids sake*wait omonkile mosading omong mos so..KARMA…I DONT BUY MAGS ANYMORE…tired of reading abt batho barebatsebang..until i read ka Kgomotso o winneng the apprentice ya tokyo sexwale ko Destiny haike aba emenyana

53. khanyiCrous on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:04 pm

@Nkey,I see the future in that man#malema’s voice#…the sad part about this rich men is that they attract basadi ba go ba le menagano ya metse fela maan.But I am just curious ka Lizelle gore ya gage le Malema e feletse kae or she was just a Mauritius special.Rumour has it that Mathale le one of L’s friend r an item so they r forever ko PLK.(you can guess gore ke mang between Motshabi & Sonia).#bakToStalkingTheunes#

54. Bigmama on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:32 pm

@khanyiCrous you are rite most ladies r plan stupid that’s all. Heard that PLK rumor as well

55. Nerlee on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:40 pm

@Shybear, I also listened to Pastor Zondo defending himself, what I ddnt like is the fact that Thami “seemed” to be on his side. I feel sorry for the people who lost their lives (so he said) because of this.

56. softnfree on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:41 pm

Dumelang kaofela!
    :D

Sad thing is that matrimony has never treated women kindly, of all races, culture and background.

Its as the origins and real meaning behind ‘I DO’ was/is to comply with males status quo, as women dilly around, struggling to come to terms with the raw end deal, they were dealt with.

Its a mans world and we are just puppets stringing along , trying to find our feet in this whole pre-determined packed, made between a man and how society has deemed his role as the most vital one.

As women, we wait in dire hope for men to approach us, propose to us, engage us and the lead us into matrimony.

The roles of a women in marriage has been crippled by the cultural roots of marriage.

Hence Mrs Mbalula is left to pick up her pieces and sweep them under the carpert, for sher has a creater role to play in public and that is her being a supportive, understanding partner.

While she repairs Fekile’s image and soothes the damaged cracks his philandering ways brought into their home, her pain and her sufferings are left neglected.

In time with each affiar (known to the media and those that we don’t even know about) she silently grows stale-numb and bitter and we wonder why women grow to be so hard on the inside, to a point thay even that smile on the drum covers doesn’t ooze happiness but survival!

Cha*
    Kunzima bafowethu!

57. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:57 pm

Softy..is tht you?? Good to see u back dear, long time, what a nice feeling to log on and read your long and crazy-on point comments!! Now where is MissAN,,,the family gathering is needed!! tltltl

58. kimmo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 1:59 pm

@lusta how was shoosh?
    hallo softy!!!

59. Kusihlwa on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:00 pm

@Softy, ola Chikita, where do you come from? @Lusta, how did you date with your side dish go?

60. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:04 pm

Guys shoosh is like Mam Ruby’s place i tell u….it was cold, chaotic and we left early, i just cant stand fakes!!

Lol…Kusi…the date with sidedishes is always fun, no serious business just exploring!

61. Botshelo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:11 pm

I Just bought True Love May Issue with PREGNANT Zonke on the cover!
    *sigh*
    I dont know why I keep on doing this to myself

62. Kusihlwa on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:12 pm

Hawu Lusta, why lol when I ask,lol. So, where did you go after leaving early, we want details phela some of us are bored in our offices and count on you ti entertain us.

63. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:17 pm

lol…no i refuse to be the JC entertainer this year, we have more silent ppl tht needs introduction…silent bloggers come out please hahahahah!

We went to Sandton for dinner and i sneaked at home by 3am kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! i wish! my wife would kill me, even is she’s outside she calls me for random talk and she wants me to talk to her the same way i talk to her when she is around shuuu, i have been rica’d for sure…tlltlt!

64. sxylin on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:19 pm

errrrr @Softy what happened to your spelling while you were away

65. Wild Island on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:20 pm

lol@Lungsta iyaaaaa how did that go kanti your black outfit didnt protect u frm ukubanda?

66. H2G on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:24 pm

Lmao Nkey: just chil & go to Shoprite uzoy’thola *Lowest prices you can Krust,maxesha onke* ;D
    @Lolo: Molo,but I hope what you said about Zwai is true.Eish,its an interesting story.Kuba ndithanda iDrama,I hope inobunyani *half’hearted* ;) …we need to shake the industry ;D
    @Zenande Real Mag.Bendibawena uyiba eShopryte ndifunde ndiphinde ndiyibeke.*dont byee Magz* krkrkrkr,just me.

67. Fezzy on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:27 pm

Hawu sxylin akenimyekeni u softy bakithi. Sonke siyawenza amaphutha nge spelling nje. Senizomxoshake futhi.

68. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:29 pm

Wildy lets just say, i sHould have broughT my black coat too…tltlltltlt!

69. Wild Island on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:39 pm

hheeeeeeeeeeeee were u going to be a “flasher” ko shoosh lol

70. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:42 pm

hayi Wildy….hehehheeh!!!

71. BlindFold on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:58 pm

@Softy, you wouldnt have said it more precise.

72. lolo on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 2:59 pm

Marriage is a beautiful institution. I love knowing where my next shag is coming from. I love the companionship and the support. The teamwork, having someone there whose strengths makes up for my weaknesses. I am not saying it is ideal. It never is though. But marriage is built on a really sweet premise.

73. softnfree on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:02 pm

Hey Lusta ;)
    Mara wena I suspect we have bumped into each other, cos it seems like we swim in the same lake of aluta and its shenanigans!

My’Khusi I’m currently finishing a book by Elizabeth Gilbert tittled ‘committed’, its quite an interesting read for any modern woman contemplating a trip down the aisle and also for women like you, whom are married and would like an indepth of the history and merits of matrimony.

Try it just google reviews and u would be hooked.

@syxlin I am using a phone today that doesn’t have automatic spell check
    GOL ;)

A while ago at papas Mbalula literally bumped into our wine bucket accidentally and the bucket and it contents splashed across the entire area. He was graceful enough to offer us two bottles of moet as an apology and on on top of that the owner gave us a 1000 meal voucher for next time.

Shooo how I wish each time I dine out u’buti would bump into our buckets again.

As for his spoiled eye roving, the man will never stop , the wife must JBXS.

Reminds me of what they did in polokwane (fekile , juju, leboho, gwangwa) leaves me to date shuddering!

Anyways enough of me trying to dish uMgozi, ke tla ke exposer!

74. Lustagp on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:11 pm

Lmao Softy…..i also have this thing that we have met before….mhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

75. sxylin on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 3:28 pm

lol @Softy i was just wondering; my eyes nearly popped out cos im thinking wtf happened to this articulate person’s spelling #all good babe

76. H2G on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 4:13 pm

I agree no SoftenFree.Just imagine if the husband was the one being cheated on!
    Even woman defending Mbalula,saying that she is strong.They would have criticised her,I don’t even think that Mbaks would forgive her wife!!!

77. Deemag on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 5:25 pm

Hellooo everybody been a busy start of the week for me; anyway I see everyone is here!I love zenande she is born again as well… Enjoy ur evening guys! Oh @dejane please let me know if you are at work on Friday; I have your package need to have it delivered thanks

78. sxylin on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 7:28 pm

@Deemag, not on JC please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

79. dejane on Tue, 3rd Apr 2012 10:30 pm

@Deemag, no dear. I’ll only be back at work on Tuesday.

80. LuvTerry on Wed, 4th Apr 2012 10:16 am

WOW pam looks amazing and so beautiful on that cover !!
    the Tabane girl she deffinetly has a shuga daddy or more you can just see it lol

81. lindiwe on Wed, 4th Apr 2012 10:56 am

So i hear TrueLove mag the May issue has pregnant Zonke on the cover? didnt Zonke give birth a while ago? did they do the shoot that long ago? TrueLove idlala ngathi

82. Wild Island on Sat, 7th Apr 2012 9:37 am

Oh my I’ve just read abt Sonia on True Love mag *very interesting and her funny memories abt kasi,she’s a great mom :) nice article oooh pg 95 * could just die looking at Eric Macheru God help me from drooling this much this boy makes me speak in tongues stru lol