Trayvon Martin’s Killer Charged With Murder

April 12, 2012 by

Finally it looks like there will be justice for Trayvon Martin afterall. He’s the 17 year old American boy who was shot dead by a neighbourhood watch volunteer, George Zimmerman. Story details HERE.

Zimmerman has been arrested and charged with second degree murder. His lawyers have also quit because they say he hasn’t been returning their calls/messages, they don’t know where he is and worst of all he contacted the prosecutor directly, without going through the lawyers.

The story is developing and we’ll be watching it with interest.

P.S. I know this is a serious story but I laughed when I saw Sebekho aka Rev Al Sharpton with Trayvon’s family…

More Hush Drama Or Just BS?
Spotted: Inanda Africa Cup 2012
Jade's S*x Tips 4 Girls ( ...And Gays)

Comments

12 Comments on "Trayvon Martin’s Killer Charged With Murder"

1. golden diva on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 1:55 am

:( :( :( poor Tray
    LMSAO @ Sebekho

2. norudo on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 5:54 am

I am currently studying in America and guys I am telling you, umntu omnya is nothing kuleMelika! I really hope that this Zimmerman guy gets arrested. African-Americans really need to stand up for justice. My African-America roommate said she sees no hope of freedom for them because this is not their land. They have no claim over this land. Even though bedika sometimes, I really feel for them. BLACKS ARE A MINORITY in this country. I can’t wait to return home!

3. Sobza on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 7:55 am

Finally that murder who killed an innocent child will go to jail. Rev Al Sharpton ngusebekho nyhani, uyazigqatsa shem lotata. Khawumjonge ingathi ngutoki…those small dogs

4. sk1 on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 9:18 am

Gud!!!!
    Lol @ Sebekho & ingathi ngutoki

@norudo is it that hectic kanti lapho?? ol the best wit yo studies

5. H2G on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 10:55 am

Lmao uSibekho is the one with IIncwele ngathi zezika Velaphi Mjongeni ?

6. sweetbabe on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 12:45 pm

lol…@H2G kanti why are they all over the show, angibazi abefundisi abaphapha kanje

7. Smang-mang Warona on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 1:59 pm

The reverend looks like the Nando’s chicken logo lmao

8. sxylin on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 2:25 pm

Norudo which part of America are u in? im sorry to hear that you dont like it there!

9. BGT on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 4:25 pm

Have you all seen the latest mugshots of George Zimmerman? Dude must have spent the last two months dieting for prison.

10. Makgotso on Thu, 12th Apr 2012 9:30 pm

SMH @ Trayvon’s moher saying her son’s death was an accident. She is gonna wish that she didn’t say those words once Zimmerman is acquitted.

11. samlicious on Fri, 13th Apr 2012 10:53 am

I followed this story from day 1. Impilo ephilwa ngabantu abamnyama America ibuhlungu shame. Iam also a blogger on Bossip and stories that I hear phayana HAYI they are shocking. At times it makes me appreciate being a South African for real.

12. Smiles on Sun, 15th Apr 2012 1:50 am

The arrest almost seems like a public relations excercise smh. Why did it take them over 40days to issue an arrest? This case would have been over already if Zimmerman was the one who got shot and killed by Trayvon. The police where negligent in the investigation and it had to take even the president speaking about the issue to get things done. Tjo!

You must be logged in to post a comment.