Maybe It Was Cute Then But…
….. and these things should STOP. END. DIE.
- Tweeting/Updating your status with quotes all day – dude we follow you because we are interested in you, not your plagiarism skills.
- Fighting over a man! Ummm… do I need to say more
- Bafana Bafana – It was cute in 1996. Ban than thing.
- Tagging people on tweets. If I want to tag a person I can and will do it… don’t be tjatjarag and go tag people on tweets that talk about them. You think you are doing them a favour by bringing negativity to their attention? Stop being tjatjarag.
- Speaking of Tjatjarag, that word should also die with Malema.
- Being on a magazine cover when you have no story to tell. So sick and tired of reading the same recycled stories about celebrities. On the covers nogal. Can people not agree to cover if they have nothing to share. Unless you are Faye Peters saying “The Truth About My History With Vusi Twala” or Bonang saying “Why I Now Choose Batman over Superman”, or Vuyo Mbuli saying “Let Me Explain The Vase Story “ we don’t wanna hear it.
- SA celebs and their threats to write books when they themselves don’t even own books. Forget the fact that you aren’t even 30 yet you think you have lived long enough to have a story worth reading, but this is SA, generally we aren’t a reading nation now you are coming out with a book about what we’ve already read on Sundays.
Gonna leave it here for now…. And make this a regular feature just to keep reminding us of what needs to STOP in 2012!
Feel free to add your voice!