Unrequited Love

August 16, 2012 by

Just before I rested my head on his chest, I stared at his face and had the biggest smile on my face I could hardly contain it. This was the moment I’ve dreamt of since we were kids. I’ve always liked him but just never had the heart to tell him.

His family loved me and adores us as friends. In fact, our parents knew that we had a very special friendship. We did almost everything together. My heart would grow ever so miserable each time we spent moments apart.

I probably went to every single one of his soccer games and track meets at school and he came to all of my music concerts and speech contests. We were very supportive of one another. Even our families grew close because of our special friendship.

I refer to our friendship as special because it was none like I experienced with the other kids in our leafy neighbourhood. We celebrated each other’s birthdays and spent all the special holidays together, except for Christmas, which was always a time of great depression for me. Even the late night lengthy calls didn’t really make up for the fact the he was just not there. I wanted him close by, with me; especially at a time like Christmas. But, our families always had this silly idea that we had to go on family vacations every Christmastime. I cursed them for it. I just wanted to be with him.

As we grew older and reached the final year of high school, things became weird between us. We had our very first argument and it troubled me. We were still very close and were at each other’s company for most of the time, but my anxiety was however brought about by the fact that we started having dissimilar interests. I thought we had both agreed that we’d study medicine and start a private practice together; even though he wanted to be a gynecologist and me, a psychotherapist.

Now when he said to me he was trying to get into the Sports Management Programme, I just didn’t understand that and I blew the proverbial fuse.

“What the hell do you mean a ‘Sports Management Program’? For all of our lives we had both resolved that we’d both go into Med School. So now where do I fit in in your sports management nonsense?” I said, rather incensed. I was very angry. It was as if he’d told me he’s dying or something. My anger dissolved into an overwhelming emotion and misery set it. I sobbed. I saw my future with him disappearing right before my very own eyes and I had no control of it. I cried for a very long time as I curled myself up on his bed. He finally inched in closer, lifted my head up and told me he was only kidding. Eyes swollen, I looked up at him. He sat down alongside me, put my head down on his chest and calmed me down and I deeply exhaled and released all of that pent up emotion.

I lifted my head up again, stared in his face for the longest time and just before I rested my head on his chest again I had the biggest smile on my face I could hardly contain it. I wanted to kiss him and the voice in my head told me to go for it. Just as I inched closer him, suddenly a strange buzzing sound rang so loudly I instantly shot up. I opened my eyes and looked around me. He was not there. Just like that, he was gone!

It turned out it was only but a dream.  This moment with Trevor was only a stupid dream. I was very disappointed. I thought my moment had finally come.

…the story continues…

By EnVeeKay

La Lunar Bar Launched
The "How-To Guide” (18L)
Razzies 2013: Celebrating The Worst Of The Worst

Comments

188 Comments on "Unrequited Love"

1. Noance on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:33 am

0.5 Shades of Beige?

2. Noance on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:36 am

Sounds like me and my childhood bff, who later became my boyfriend who then went and got some chick pregnant and married her! Wish I was dreaming nje ngawe dear author!

The way u’ve started, it seems like a huge heart break is on the way, hope not! I’m a hopeless romantic :-)

I like cliff hangers, don’t keep us hanging for too long otherwise will focus on Christian Grey!

3. Lela on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:56 am

Lol @Noance nam shem i love happy endings. I so hope nam i will have ma happy ending this time. I’ve never been loved like this, everything feels like a dream nje. Uba liphupha ningandivusi shem.

4. NQOBILENNN on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:02 am

I wish i had not read this, i hate cliffhangers and unfinished stories. Ayi owanini unext time.:(

5. soul sista on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:45 am

Nice one!

6. Black_Diamond on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 6:21 am

How the hell can you cry your balls out INFRONT of a boy-friend because poor he doesn’t wanna do Medicine anymore,that’s just selfish!!!!That’s why in life one shouldn’t expect much. Thank God it was only a dream.

7. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 6:26 am

Welcome back enveekay! Aweee Lela u deserve every single moment of that hapiness! I’m sooo happy for you

8. Nerlee on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 6:59 am

Yes EnVeeKay the story must continue before the end of today-:) Happy ending ke sisi, love is not always bad tuuu

This reminds me of my first love, my high school boy friend who is still my man.

9. @JohneighGALAXY™ on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 7:34 am

Thank goodness this series has returned. I’ve always wondered whether Vista Kalipa is behind this series. After all EnVeeKay is his initials & nickname.

My love-life is in a bit of a limbo. My long-term Woman is threatening to leave as she complains that I’m not giving her enough attention. Mind you I’m like her shadow. Everywhere she’s @ I’m there. Well most of the time. Then there’s my … I don’t know what to call him anymore, I’ll just say Lover-Man. He’s also ignoring me after he sensed that I’m on to his trail. He’s just forgotten that I exist nje. We hit it off from the day we met. We could do 6 rounds per night *cues Dr Dee*. Our sex was out this universe, intense and spiritual. He’s the 44year old Tshwane North guy I told you about last week, the one who I suspected that his cousin is actually his wife, w/ 3 kids & his nieces being his daughters. Two relationships I was enjoying, one was long-term the other being recent. I’m slowly going insane. I given so much of my self that I’m left w/ nothing to hold on to. My love-life is falling apart or stalling and it seems like there’s nothing to stop it.

10. bumbum on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 7:40 am

I hope it won’t take a month to get the next piece.

Lol@Noance hau sisi do you sleep kodwa always 1st nje lately.

11. Thabure on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:15 am

waits until the series turns into some gay love story ..aai jc …
    dumelang

12. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:22 am

This is like one of those stories that you would read from Drum magazine *DrumFiction*

13. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:28 am

@JG im so sorry you feel that way maybe its a sign that you need to take it easy regroup, it will come right! but im curious, 6 rounds there (chocolate box) is it not painful *hides* tjo ! 6 ROUNDS *claps once!

14. fabulicious on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:32 am

@Thabure Enveekay is homo nje so ofcoz we’re heading that direction!

God know I’m SO tired of these stories of love and sex and bla bla bla can’t the world just end already!!?

@Lela I saw u and ur man wow he’s a hottie shem and u were just all over him, that’s gotta be love!
    Yazi when u spoke of him I always thought or imagined u to be with an older guy.

15. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:33 am

Ao bathong gape?? Can we go slow on this Mills & Boons inspired articles….Please!!

16. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:37 am

@Thabure; your aversion to gay men is worrying; you are trying too hard boet #just saying!<<<<<<<<@Sxylin i also noticed and i have a gay friend going by the name of Thabure?? Is that u mate??

17. Zoe on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:40 am

@Lela: Its refreshing to hear people happy. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

@Jonhneigh: I have to agree with @Sxylin. Beka amaGerman sex drops phansi kancane and regroup. You’ll find your way.

You know how we have those family members that are our main cause of anxiety and depression? My brother got arrested for the 3rd time in the last 10 months for chopped cars. Yazi I’m gatvol.

18. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:41 am

No Gomolemo this Thabure is my son’s uncle

19. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:43 am

@SXylin, thanks for the clearance.

20. Zoe on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:44 am

@Sxylin: So umalume kaTy is closeted? Lol *hiding*
    NGIYADLALA

@Thabure: How are you holding up? I hope you feel much better today hey.

21. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:49 am

hahahahahah Zoe asazi lmaoooooo eish uzongishaya

22. Thabure on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:57 am

hao Gomza?hao tsebe Thabure ?
    fede foikol

@sxlyn I have nothing againts ama gay ..I have three of them ko society and they all call me malome hakena strees..mara athe whole week we are being fed gay stuff…

@sxlyn and if I decide to dip my hand in the cookie jar ,,or rather chocolate jar ..i will let you know …wink

23. Kusihlwa on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 8:59 am

@Lela, halala ntombi, I hope that your fairytale does not come to an end. @JG eish, its a hard one maybe take this is a welcomed break from both relathionships and let things play out by themselves.
    @Gomo, you started this revolution with 50 Shades of Grey, even I am dreaming about Christian and the worst part is that my husband asked me this morning what I dreamt of last night and I could not even look him in the eye, uSathane nje lo. *kneels down and prays*

24. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:00 am

morning everyone…

25. Babyluv on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:09 am

Yday we were discussing that Drake is compiling an Aaliyah album but did not consult timbo and missy, most of us thought its a bad idea not to. A lebo mathosa show featuring Khanyi Mbau as Lebo is currently showing at nton nton theatre and her former band mates are shocked at the way shes depicted. They werent even consulted to find out what type of person she is. Yabona ke uzenzela into yakho without consulting the relevant people (/_\)

26. posh on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:17 am

@JG are you dating a man and a woman?

I want to make money, work hard for it..to fund a lifestyle of travelling the world,New York City, Las Vegas, Jamaica (bump into Ussain Bolt), travel to those Islands where you smoke grass and walk around in a bikini in the streets. Shopping and living it up

Money tips are also welcome, anyways sex and money have a great relationship…

27. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:18 am

@Thabure no hle ha ke o tsebe strue!! @Kusi, mare its too much manje hai.

28. Thabure on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:27 am

@gomza ..im the same guy who said you must wait for him to call you ko tiki box ko suncity

29. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:30 am

Huuuu Shame @Thabure, u are uncle Manny?? mxm!!

30. Miranda on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:31 am

This might just turn out into one of those articles where people talk about why they love their husbands, wives, girl and boyfriends….#TopicsThatAreLikeRocketScienceToMe#

Maybe today, I would actually finish my long overdue reports

31. Thabure on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:32 am

DA ONE AND ONLY

32. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:33 am

I will be silent blogging today. I feel depressed-nyana.

33. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:34 am

what’s wrong Gomo?

34. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:39 am

I dont know@Zenzy, im just feeling otherwise, like something bad is going to happen or has happened. Enjoy your day beautiful peeps.

35. Thabure on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:40 am

@gomza enwa beer ..nna I had a hunters while taking a bath,,i couldnt resist …

36. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:49 am

wuuuu@Thabure, the Press Play on Yfm ya today wud’ve suited u sooo much. lol! they were playing booze songs today.

37. LacocM on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:51 am

Morning mabloggers, guys tjoo is it ok na 4 a man 2 read 50 Shades? I told ma man dat m busy with da book, boom yesterday undixelel’uba he bought da book kodwa akakayifundi. Yena he likes reading.

38. Vesa on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:52 am

Welcome back EnveeKay.

Is this storyy a continuation of the past ones? I’m lazy to read cause I’m tired. Slept too late

39. Ms.E on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:02 am

i hate stories that end with:it was only a dream…ohh well,mxm!!

40. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:03 am

Maybe today, I would actually finish my long overdue reports

KWAAAA AT MIRANDA…USILE SHAME.i see it coming though

41. Thase on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:05 am

Hello, sorry I can’t wait for anything goes tomorrow. Financial gurus, im looking for a bank that has high interest, I opened an investment account ko FNB, put in lots of money and the returns are just peanuts nje. I’m tired and feels like its just sitting in a normal savings account, need the money to work for me. HELP TUU.

42. ree on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:06 am

Hayi I need to ask something to the JC fam. Why is it when we hear about amazaleb or even our neighbours are cheating we get up on very high soap boxes and condemn the people left, right and centre., maar when someone in the JC fam is doing the same thing we give advise like “regroup”. or maybe did i miss something? Is @JG better because she comes out openly and says it or…..? Im not attacking, I just want to understand qha, so in future ndiyazi. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> heads back to silentville.

43. bongi on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:07 am

@ lacocM its ok for your man to read it…it will improve your s*x life not that there anything wrong with it now..believe me mna i’m Anna and very curious about trying some of those things..you just take whats gonna work for you in the book..for me its the bedroom and spontaniniety *sp* of how they made love …#ja i know i love s*x..

44. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:07 am

Thase invest at capitec… trust me

45. Mapakisha on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:08 am

Anthony Hamilton on Total Bliss… I think Aza just stole my question, mxm!!

46. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:11 am

can one get a criminal record for stalking someone?

47. @JohneighGALAXY™ on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:12 am

Kwaaaaaaaa @ me staying away from Germany sex drops.

Letting go of these relationships is gonna be hard.

@Posh: Yep my dear. I was involved w/ two people, a Man & Woman. Actually I’m now tired of Men nje, especially the closeted ones. I’m now gonna be focusing my energies on my Women.

@sexyLin: This Nigger taught me how to take it all in w/o pain. He taught me all the muscle-control techniques. We had so MUCH chemistry that we couldn’t fall asleep next to each other w/o touching.

If you all knew @Manny aka Malume-Thabs-ka-mkhaba very well you wouldn’t be accusing him of being uncomfortable w/ Bi/Gay people. He’s thee quintessential straight Man w/ no hang ups. I love this special beer-case of an uncle.

48. LacocM on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:14 am

Thanks Bongi, I’m also Anna in my way lol i’m very open & shame he’s ma Christian Grey. I wanna go down on him this Friday & give him more, luckily he understands me & my craziness. Now my worry uzothi ndibone ku 50 Shades, lmao

49. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:12 am

Just received a call from my younger sister who is getting married next week,asking me for the best contraceptive,eeuw!How will I ever look her in the eyes knowing she engages in such?

50. BlindFold on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:17 am

@Mathaz why a batla contraception a nyalwa..tell her the injection is the way to go.

51. Lela on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:20 am

Thanks sxylin. Eer Fabu the only time ive spoken about him here is when he gave me his card to buy shoes or maybe when i was talkin abt ma improved sex life anything before then it may have been the older guy. If it’s really him i was talkin abt then it’s cause he behaves n treats me way older than the older guys did. Let me not even start talkin abt him.

52. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:21 am

Mathaz she is getting married! what do u think she does with her fiance; count the tile of the roof? like really!

Someone please answer Ree;

53. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:32 am

Ngivumelana nawe wena Ree. Sama hypocrites kabi thina.

54. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:33 am

My point is she will forever be that innocent little girl in my eyes and no,they have not been sexually active waiting to be blessed at church.

55. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:41 am

which church do you guys go to?

56. ThatoM on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:44 am

Lmao

57. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:46 am

can i ask, why do bloggers complain when others silent blog? coz kuyafana ngathi u only respond to certain people’s posts n comments, kunini ngibuze one question? thats why newbies will stay silent blogging

58. Nokxie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:48 am

Heeeeellllloooo

So I finally got R500 back from Zuri Designs, apparently the balance of R450 willo follow shortly

Guess I can get 2 bottles of Amarula 2nite or get a pair & a half of shoes eRage

59. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 11:53 am

hahahahahaha Nokxiejust buy your amarula and a pair of summer sandals

60. BlindFold on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:00 pm

@zenzybear akufani.. because wena u respond bona they dont.

61. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:06 pm

@zenzy, phela we don’t really respond if we dnt know the answer or dont wana guess. if anything we may add to ur question or back it up if we also wana know.

Mna, last i checked SA Law doesn’t do much for stalkers. cops cnt arrest sumone for a crime they havnt done, i.e. i don’t think they consider harassment a crime. but maybe it is since i thin some restraining/protection orders must be issued for that.

wa bona? i’m just thinking out loud. Snappy o kae? Zenzy o kopa thuso ka karabo.

62. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:09 pm

Apostolic Faith Mission.Anyway yesterday my colleagues got a performance bonus.I sulked the whole day but went out for drinks with the father of my children.So today I really look beautiful at work and I see heads turning LOL.

63. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:11 pm

@ree, JCer’s are hypocrites as Fezzy sed. We are temperamental. blow hot and cold. send love and hate/bile. like Brown shuga or think shez a dictator. share tips and insults. judge or support. it depends on the mood or luck of a subject.

my two cents, if the celebs were regulars and faceless here on our blog they wud get the same treatment as JG, Gomo and Ntombi. and don’t be fooled into thing the 3 aforementioned and others have had it smooth sailing on here because of their infidelity or participation in extra-marital affairs. they’ve had their days of preaching/correction/scolding.

i’m not sure u can expect much different from a bunch of anonymous blog addicts. Atlst we’re a gen happier bunch than news24 and the likes.

64. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:12 pm

eish

*fooled into THINKING;
    *u CAN’T expect much diff….

65. BlindFold on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:16 pm

@Mathaz why didnt you get shame?

66. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:26 pm

Pull up your socks @Mathaz.
    1st step—-> stay away from JC.

67. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:42 pm

Gotwa ke na le attitude problem and disrespectful towards my seniors. You know non-whites interpet bo assertiveness with arrongace tltltltl.

68. Zoe on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:44 pm

@Ree: I’m sorry for being such a hypocrite. This is what I should’ve said…

@Johneigh: You’re a lying, cheating, douchebag! You’re a disease-riddled, man-whore and if you don’t stop your slutty ways you will burn for eternity in hell while the devil suffocates you in molten fury and drowns you in your Germany sex drops!

Happy? Ok good.

69. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:45 pm

tjo Mathaz then you need to leave that institution; you are not moving anywhere mos!

70. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:47 pm

Kwaaaaaaaa….Im dead! Thatha Zoe!

71. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:51 pm

@Zenzy Like Monei said SA Law doesn’t do much for stalkers.
    personal experience (which i think its more or less the same)

my cousin bumped this other guys car ehamba nami. Him and cousin have a misunderstanding… Weeks later guy waits for me by the gate at mine… he calls his “guys” and gives them my number plate infront of me and tells them to sort me out. I go to the police to report him and they tell me they cant really open a case.The shock!!!

72. Reby on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:52 pm

Death by Noance…lol u have to stop doing this to me hey, now my colleques think I am mad, the way I burst out with laughter

73. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:02 pm

Can we discuss “Dineo’s Diary”? I think its good. I wonder if Nonhle watches the show.

That matric dance dress Dineo designed for that gal though, it looked like church uniform.

74. Reby on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:04 pm

@ree o bua ka eng my skat? I think I am lost let me go read ur comment properly oh by the way I assume the “she” referring to JG was a typing error ne?

75. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:07 pm

@Fezzy ayi ngempela lets change to D.D i aslo think its good too, infact i love it, ayi ke on the dress i was shocked shame and the cost of it looking like that, uD udlalile ngengane yabantu, isuka nakude njalo

76. fabulicious on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:12 pm

Bathong @zoe!
    #speechless…

Where is Dexter?? His inflated ego and superiority used to grind my tits!!!

@lela so this guy is new? Not the Zulu man u used to talk about? The one u said if akalobolanga by december he’s history?

77. Reby on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:14 pm

Never mind my question ree I get u now…

78. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:14 pm

fabu i used the clinique 3 step antiblemish and my skin is breaking out

79. Vesa on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:14 pm

Not sure what ree wants from us.

Do you want us to scold and ridicule Johneigh everytime he mentions his sexual habits? You can go ahead nana if it will make you happy.

80. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:22 pm

Thanks LadyMil and Monei:) i didnt see the dress guys, lasttime i watched D met the girl at some hotel for a fitting. by the way who is that boyfriend yaka D? to me he looks like a struggling mrapper who is using le show yaka D for some exposure nyana yazi… or am i wrong?

81. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:24 pm

sxylin the say clinique makes ur skin break out first and then it starts working be patient. alot of people are using it la ngisebenza khona. alt go to Dr Mpofu… that woman is GOOD

82. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:25 pm

I love Dineo’s Diary.I think she works hard for her money.Does Ranaka still stay at home with her parents?

83. Ms.Zie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:25 pm

Ya nami Clinique, its been over 2 months now. I have tiny pimples on my forehead. I went, they re-evaluated put me on a diff 3-step programme. Still no joy. Angisazi mina, I’m even on the ‘even better’ programme now.

84. Miranda on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:27 pm

Zoe on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 12:44 pm

@Ree: I’m sorry for being such a hypocrite. This is what I should’ve said…

Happy? Ok good.

Wait………is there some typing error here,Kanti UJG o entseng uzoe?

85. kimmo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:39 pm

offtopic,
    guys why does lerato mbhele have a british accent?? am listening to her on metro
    where was she all this time??

86. Loulou on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:42 pm

You Kimmo! I cannot deal with her! She’s South African from Soweto man!

87. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:44 pm

I went to do an Inspection at Fourways, this guy gave me 1500 bribe, i took it. Eish and its for the first time ever ke nka bribe. I feel so guilty *god pls forgive me*

88. kimmo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:47 pm

yes thats what she says and relocated to sandton, ok fair enough, but she has only been travelling to this places for 3 months or so cause of work

89. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:49 pm

hahahahahahahaha mara Gomolemo wena so!!!!!!!!! ur so wrong hle hahahahahaha

90. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:50 pm

lmao kimmo… tlogelang batho ka di accent tsa bona.
    GUYS WISH ME LUCK,I’LL SPILL THE BEANS NEXTWEEK!!!

91. anytime on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:50 pm

@ Ms Zie, im also using even better and my skin does not seem to be getting even better, its actually worse. Maybe it takes a while.

92. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:51 pm

Wena Gomo kodwa!
    @zenzy…Dineo’s show has helped her boyfriend a great deal cos we didnt know him b4 the show. I love his song.

93. Pana on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:52 pm

*walking past*

94. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:54 pm

@Sxylin, I need help. *kneels down to pray*

95. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:56 pm

Gomo wena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 1:58 pm

go to Mpofu ladies

97. @JohneighGALAXY™ on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:04 pm

@Gomolemo: GOD is love! GOD is forgiveness. The trick is to forgive those that have done you wrong to really experience GOD’s forgiveness. The Kingdom of GOD is built on eternal forgiveness. You must always remember to do unto others what you want the Heavenly council to do for you. My child forgive to be forgiven. Release others to be released. It’s OK! GOD has forgiven you! Go home and stare in the mirror and smile at yourself. You now have R1.5K in your pocket. You are a good girl. Pat yourself in the arse.

@Ree: and your point is???!!! #BitchPlease!!!

I’m a proud polyamorist. Deal w/ it.

98. Loulou on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:04 pm

Gomo nna ke kopa lunch?

99. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:05 pm

@ Fezzy i still dont know him! who is he? ebe after the show when he has his fame he dumps dineo. men bajwalo nje, ke dintja fela. very selfish

100. switpie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:08 pm

Help. Iv always hv this draining headaches so nw my dr suggests we do a ct scan but I’m thinkin the headache clinic rather. Has anyone of u gone there n how was it. M scared nje

101. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:10 pm

@Zenzy he always appears on Dineo’s show and most radio stations are always playing his song. Well I only listen to Metro, YFM and Ukhozi.

I dont he’s gonna dump her. They fight a lot but it seems like ther are inlove and Dineo is pregnant with his first baby.

102. Patrache on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:11 pm

oh goodness, i missed Dineo’s Diary, but luckily remembered to catch Khumbulakhaya. How sad was the first story, that the lady was taken by her mother into her marriage, but left her there while she was still an infact. all along she though the guy is her father, but casually learns that Mr Baloyi from next door is actually the father….ohw and the want her to stay with them now…

The second story was sad but i found it funny. These 2 guys from Delmas went looking for their mother, and at the fisrt stop (at a fancy house) the auntie tells them that their mother is indeed alive, and took them to the shack where she stays. Chineke! The excuses coming out of their mother’s mouth! This is a woman in her late 50s probably, complaining that if her parents hadn’t died, if her husband hadn’t died many many year ago…

They asked her, who is she saying with in that shack, and she slyly responded that she stays with some old man.

Some black people and the abandonment of their offsprings!! Lord help us all.

103. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:12 pm

Starting gym tomorrow. Its been 3years.

104. True-self on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:12 pm

@Zenzy i have been to Dr Mpofu and she didnt help me that much, dont know if am partly to blame. She gave me a repeat and its been six months and still i dont see a difference. What irritates is that my skin keeps producing pimples, shouldn’t i be fighting spots now…i mean its been 6months. I have stopped cause this pills are damn expensive and no medical aid.

105. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:14 pm

@JG, you are kind of man, re ka utlwana. Suddenly my shoulders feel like after reading your comment.@Ladymillion nna ke etsang? @Loulou next time mate, tell me where u are based and next when im doing inspections in your area ill holla!!

106. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:14 pm

but i feel some of those parents did their kids a huge favour hey, when u look at how poor they are and some are drunks nje, they wernt gonna give the child a better life at all

107. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:15 pm

Eish engrish…MY kind of man…
    My shoulders feel LIGHT…. CORRECTIONS

108. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:15 pm

@Patrache…I really dont understand women. How can you just leave ur child with a man who is not even a her father? And forget about her nje just like that?
    My daughter has been staying with my mom for 2months now but I always pass at my moms place everyday after work cos nje I cant live without seeing her. In fact Im taking her back next year, I cant.

The 2nd gogo ke yena nje isgebengu and usile. The first one was a sferb.

109. @JohneighGALAXY™ on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:17 pm

@Switpie: Listen to your doctor! Never self-diagnose on such things. It could be a serious matter like a tumour. I remember my paternal cousin(a Man in his 60s)n suffered migraine-like headaches only to discover a small tumour in his head. Another incidence of a young boy under 12, who died from a brain tumour infection. He also suffered headache-like symptoms. He died because his family was superstitious, so they delayed him treatment as they were afraid he was gonna die.

So don’t delay. Do the CT scan now! Have faith babes!

110. Reby on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:20 pm

Infant vs Infact *eye sides Sxylin*

111. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:21 pm

even if u had med aid hey, my friends who go to mpofu bathi their med aids dont cover those pills. sorry to hear they aren’t helping u much @True self

112. switpie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:27 pm

Tnx @jg now u made me even more scared phela I hate doctors and hospitals nje I just go coz of pain. I’ll do just that though.

113. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:27 pm

@sweetpie my cousin was asked not to go to the headache clinic because it is an outpatient and should she be operated on,she would have to pay cash and claim from her medical aid so too much money involved.Get a good neurologist.

114. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:29 pm

my mom hate Khumbule Khaya with a passion she always say not even 1 person comes back ne Navara or something, bonke imthuqase nje eminye efayo, im sure its bcos of her brother who also went and came back esebuya nesangoma ethi useyathwasa lapho edabukisa inhlupheko ibhalwe emehlweni, lapho he was an X-Ginsa njalo lelo elalisuzela phezulu, even stole his brother’s car ngeviki le funeral of the same brother.

115. Soulchild on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:31 pm

Mina I used to have pimples and went to Dr Modi in Brenthurst and now my skin is very smooth. I’m currently using clinique and am very happy. My son also had this terrible headaches and thanx to Dr Modi he is smooth and it took him only 6 months.

116. Soulchild on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:32 pm

Mina I used to have pimples and went to Dr Modi in Brenthurst and now my skin is very smooth. I’m currently using clinique and am very happy. My son also had this terrible pimples and thanx to Dr Modi he is smooth and it took him only 6 months.

117. Soulchild on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:33 pm

Eish meant pimples and not headaches.

118. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:38 pm

i cant wait nami for the day my dad comes back angifuna ku khumbulekhaya… uzoswaba shem, uzozisola

119. True-self on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:45 pm

@Miranda….Ree wrote: Hayi I need to ask something to the JC fam. Why is it when we hear about amazaleb or even our neighbours are cheating we get up on very high soap boxes and condemn the people left, right and centre., maar when someone in the JC fam is doing the same thing we give advise like “regroup”. or maybe did i miss something? Is @JG better because she comes out openly and says it or…..? Im not attacking, I just want to understand qha, so in future ndiyazi. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> heads back to

@Zoe responded>>>>>>Ree: I’m sorry for being such a hypocrite. This is what I should’ve said…

Happy? Ok good.

So no JG didn’t do anything to Zoe, she was been sarcastic

120. Eyh2Jee on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:46 pm

hehehe This story reminds me of my high’school chick.Eish,everytime I go home,it feels like there’s something wrong if I don’t go see her.But it had to stop,coz we have moved on, right?Its just not fair to both of us.We are no longer living the same life,distance nje,is something that ruines things for young couples’ relationships.

I invested ko FNB,hayi their interest in very small.Seng’khathele.I have tried Capitec,I hope I will get something more out of my investments.

121. switpie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:46 pm

@mathaz eish its 4000 cash yeah thats one boring thing they dnt allow medical aid. The woman who called me just now for more info says its a once off payment thou after that u can just consult for free and medication

122. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:47 pm

@Gomo what inspection was it if u dont mind me asking

123. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:48 pm

@Azande uqinisile yazi umamakho. I wonder what happened to that man who was sick and the wife didnt want the man’s family to see him.
    Abafazi baseSoweto!

124. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 2:49 pm

lol sxylin… u wana get Gomo fired. her boss could be on JC reading the comments

125. Zoe on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:00 pm

@True-self: Thank you. I was still getting my head around on how to answer @Miranda.

126. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:07 pm

guys konje who did u say is interesting to follow on instagram?

127. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:08 pm

@fezzy is it that episode with the two children who were refused to see their father and the wife called her sisters to chase Khumbu crew away?

128. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:09 pm

ladymil pls follow me :) il follow back… but im a bore hey. can u suggest anyone for me to follow?

129. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:10 pm

whats ur username @zenzybear

130. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:15 pm

or u can mail it to billyblush@live.com

131. True-self on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:15 pm

Pleasure. Can someone please update me on what is going on idols? the poll just reminded me. Who got nominated, who sang better, etc

132. Ms.Zie on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:15 pm

i’m so productive in the morning,m but once it hits lunch, my productivity drops to a big fat zero. Maybe I need to start coming in earlier so I can maximise on that. Hhayi mina, I don’t know anymore. In the afternoons I just literally sit surfing the net. Help needed.

133. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:19 pm

ladymil pls give me urs

134. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:21 pm

whats ur mail ad

135. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:24 pm

karabo.distele@gmail.com

136. Fezzy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:26 pm

Yes @Mathaz, that one.

137. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:38 pm

Tjo!That story is hard to forget,it is still fresh in my mind.Wonder what happened shem,maybe the father.

Three weeks back we buried my cousin’s husband who left them for another woman,so what happened was the other woman went and claimed and when my cousin found out she also went and produced marriage certificate.Now they have to divide the estate between them and his children with my cuz.The other woman now has to sell her house she was sharing with him for 23 years.

138. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:40 pm

Im a Health & Safety Inspector @Sxylin

139. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:43 pm

Gomo but what exactly do u inspect? Restuarants? if so please drop me a mail hahahahahaha i can bribe u more hahahahaa *death

140. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:43 pm

it bounced back @zenzy

141. fabulicious on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:44 pm

Bathong! @sxylin I’m not a spokesperson for Clinique
    Abantu abathathu engisebenza nabo sebe la kule blog and bayaphapha abelungu!

Y were u on antib anyways? Acne? If not then u shudnt have been kudlaliwe ngawe.

142. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:47 pm

How much are we talking about?@Sxylin..kwaaaaaaaa, just joking. I inspect construction sites and completed new buildings, before they could be occupied.

143. Wele on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:50 pm

@LadyMillion and @Zestybear I’m also on Instagram follow me aswell….I’ll drop u hunniezz a mail k

144. LadyMillion on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:50 pm

*winx*

145. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:51 pm

I used to do Restaurants as well, but especially loved the butcheries, they used to give me lots and lots of meat to shut me up. But there is no money there@Sxylin

146. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:55 pm

@Ms Zie, u described my work patterns of late to the tee!

147. Backstabber on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:55 pm

Hi All :(

Im sitting at my desk sobbing and i need some advice, I really, really hate my job and I have been sending out my C.V religiously but I am getting nothing. I work of a company that sees black people are the lowest scum of the earth. Im sitting here in tears because no matter what I do its neva good enough. I am supposed to be a PA but my boss doesn’t give me any work, she gives it to this other Indian lady. So majority of the time I have nothing to do. I’ve been here almost 3yrs and nothing is changing, we are a small company with 4 white senior managers. No black person is in any position of authority. I have been begging for more work and she will give me something just to get me out of her face but then forget about me for the next 6months. I have tried to initiate a few things, tried to keep myself busy and I am told that it’s not part of my job description. I’ve been here miserable for almost 3yrs because I don’t wanna disappoint my folks, you know how our parents are. They will say hold on, haai but I’ve had it. Oh but my manager is quick to discipline her team but can neva stand up for us.

I do you think I’m making the wrong decision in resigning? Who has resigned and regretted that decision?

sorry for the Essay

148. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 3:56 pm

hahahahahahaha Gomolemo so u must live like a boss mos! but what do u mean there is no money ; a friend of mine her building collapsed becos someone like you was bribed by a construction company! smh Niyahlupha yazi

149. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:00 pm

backstabber are you accountable for not producing results? if not dont quit your job love; surf away; and enroll in course to keep ur self updated; look at ur cv again and rework it; send it out trust me something will come up; dont resign just use their resources and still get paid for it

150. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:01 pm

backstabber, mail me ur cv, il try my best to hook u up. but at the head office of some bank neh, also are u in jhb?

151. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:02 pm

Im taking Smatsatsa or who ever’s job cant remember, so bored cant wait for home tym. but these pics killed me bashadela esikolweni or something pic 30 garden what what hayi shame

152. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:02 pm

@Sxlin, eish kunzima langa phanhle. U should see me when i visit sites, i like it when this white men start fumbling around, trying to keep busy when they see me. Pity they dont know how sweet i am deep down. And there are things that u can overlook as an inspector, but somethings are a no-no, so your friend had a raw deal. But when the building collapses, the the inspector my explain how he/she authorised it as safe in the first place. Money talks all the languages, u know mos!!

153. Lela on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:07 pm

Yes Fabu this is a new release but he is also Zulu. I love them Zulu shem.

154. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:11 pm

Askies@Backstabber, something better will come up, dont give up dear. Resigning without another job to go to, its not easy.

155. Backstabber on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:11 pm

@sxylin im busy with my degree and when i do get work i kick ass. im just not given enough. yes, im complaining that i dont have enough work. they give all the crap that no one wants to do. all thats left os for them to say i should help the cleaning lady and do the dishes. I am a smart young woman and when i was moved from one department to this own, its because i kicked ass. Now im here and they dont trust me to help them because everything is confidential.

@zenzybear please send me your email. yes i stay in Sunnighill. You know I hate my job so much that I am even willing to take a salary cut doing something I enjoy.

156. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:12 pm

So much for silent blogging today!!

157. Nthoentle on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:12 pm

Hai @Gomo you took a bribe mara is it safe to live in that building atleast? Wena mara, kwaaaaaaaaaaaaa u kill me, kea go rata mara. You live on the edge waya waya, o shapa carpe Diem 1 way!

158. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:13 pm

guys, kuthi i must call him, yoh im so tempted. who wants to keep my fone for two weeks ngikhohlwe nje ngalomuntu *sigh*

159. mapURluv on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:13 pm

fredinah@yahoo.com

50 Shades of grey. Assomblief tog bana beshu

160. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:16 pm

so i scratched my weave n almost had a heart attack thinking my hair is falling out, kanti iweave… yoooh

161. Backstabber on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:16 pm

im so upset that my english has gone on vacation. own = one

162. sxylin on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:18 pm

You live on the edge waya waya, o shapa carpe Diem 1 way! hahaahahahahahahaa Gomolemo is bausss mara i love your stories ! the things you do! hahahaaha

163. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:22 pm

Gomo are u rich? lol, are u like earning R150 000 AFTER deductions:)

164. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:23 pm

@Nthoentle, the building is safe, i can bet my life. @Sxylin, my biggest problem is i cant keep things to myself. I always want to tell someone, i cant keep secrets.

165. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:25 pm

@zenzybear Lol how i wish dat was my salary not even after ke sana ngisho before deductions

166. Mathaz on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:27 pm

@backstabber do not resign.Continue asking for work and be diligent.It’s not like they dont notice you,you did say it might be a trust issue so they might be checking if u r trustworthy.

@mapakisha…how did your meeting with your boss go?

167. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:27 pm

@Gomo as long as u can keep them from ur hubby, angisakuthembi lol uzoziceba uya cheater Lol

168. Applepurple on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:28 pm

@Azande you just made my day.tjo mara that wedding was low budget.

169. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:29 pm

Come on now@Zenzy, u dont really expect me to answer that question neh?

170. Monei on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:29 pm

oh! happy belated bday Nthoentle and Vesa

171. Azande on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:31 pm

@Applepurple Tjo ngisamangele namanje in 2012 mara

172. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:33 pm

lol ofcos not Gomo!!!

173. bumbum on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:34 pm

@backstabber I know how you feel sweety I’ve been in your shoes. But I resigned after I signed a new contract and a triple salary. Just pray and pray, all shall bow down to God I mean all.

174. Applepurple on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:37 pm

and there was sparletta pinenut on the table

175. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:39 pm

Amen bumbum. but abantu sifunny neh, we can never really be satisfied. i was at another bank not so long ago, hated it and the salary, im at another bank now, good salary but im slowly starting to hate it too… angazi guys i just get bored nje, i dont even know what i would like doing, thats the worst part. all i know is, this banking ish is clearly not for me ey….

176. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:41 pm

Death by sparletta pinenut, ke gore u guys check whats on the tables as well. Im not sending any JC blogger my wedding pics after november, Never!!

177. Nthoentle on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:46 pm

Thanx @Monei nana.

178. Backstabber on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:54 pm

@Mathaz.. its a colour thing here.. always has always will be. i signed a NDA so surely I cant afford to go blabbing.

@bumbum, eish it takes every fiber of my being not to blow sometimes. instead of giving me work that will actually enhance my skills they have me relieving the receptionist. and i cant argue because I am not busy, so whatever crap they give me i must do.

thanx guys, i will tell you on monday what i decided.

179. @JohneighGALAXY™ on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:57 pm

@Gomolemo: Sweetie you’ve been under-bribed. Bribes for SHEQ inspectors in the construction/building sector range from R5K minimum to R10K and beyond depending on the nature and size of the project. You R1.5K is peanuts my girl. I was once involved in that sector as a finance originator for one of the big construction groups in SA. The person took advantage of the fact you are a Woman and it was your 1st time accepting such. Next time you must exercise you authority buddy. That means the person got off scot-free. Open your eyes girl. You are officially welcomed to the corporate underworld. I salute you! A’lethu mshiniwam’! Happy Bribing! Don’t worry you’ll get used to it and become a PRO!!!

180. zenzybear on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 4:59 pm

LMAO TJO GALAXY

181. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:00 pm

Kwaaaaaaa@JG for teaching me how to accept bribes. But it was not for a big thing, so im content with this 1.5 for now. Im taking your advise seriously.

182. Applepurple on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:03 pm

@Gomo that sparletta was the centerpiece of the table,so it was really hard to ignore it. do send us your pics,you know we don’t judge Jc family members, we only crucify 3rd parties*side eye Ree*

183. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:03 pm

WEna Joneigh, ke go rata ka lerato le very high!! You should be my mentor, you know, add already to my aquired skills in THESE department. LOL

184. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:04 pm

@Applepurple, ANEVER!!

185. Gomolemo on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 5:08 pm

Bye guys, im going to pass at Tops Spar, get myself some Windhoek Lites ka chelete ya bribe. Life is good. My therapist said i should quit drinking, wa hlanya!! Tmr mense!!

186. snapshot on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 6:03 pm

to the blogger who wanted to know if you can be criminally liable for stalking a person: no free legal advice post your email address so i can send my invoice

There are few things you can do to protect yourself from a stalker only if you can identify the person, you can get an Interdict, the person will be ordered by the court to refrain from stalking you NB IF YOU CAN IDENTIFY THE PERSON

Make an application to court to compel your service provider to surrender the cellphone number that is used to stalk you. With a court order they will definitely produce the required information.

Can i please have my money- this is my intellectual property so pay

187. Nandisile on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 9:02 pm

@Switpie
    Headache clinic was not worthwhile for me. Why pay upfrint, they know u won’t stick around anyway when their ish don’t work.

Shevill, the guy who owns it is not even a qualified neurologist, he’s a maxillo watwat (teeth, jaw doc or something). When u visit ur almost always seen by a nurse. A nurse!

U go there they give you a plate to wear in ur mouth that acts as a cushion between your back upper and back lower teeth (because they assume your headache is because you’re grinding your teeth in ur sleep). Wrong for me.

They also used to inject me with painkiller in b-vessel in my head. Pain hidden for a while, comes back.

Also prescribed painkillers (dealing with symptom not cause). Even had acupuncture where they put needles in you. And physio.

Eventually they wanted to operate. My doc and my med aid said no because it was still at experimental stage, they did not tell me that little fact.

I’d be interested to know if it’s worked for anyone.

Hope that helps switpie (sorry everyone else, i have to help a fellow migraine sufferer)

188. kamzababy on Thu, 16th Aug 2012 10:49 pm

The way I’m suffering from headache neh!! Been off from work since monday and went to a different doctor cos the one I always go to always give me brufen, painblocks and something to “calm my nerves” sleeping tablets! And he will tell me that migraine is normal blah blah blah. I think the one I went to yesterday @ that “medical centre” ko jeppe str wasted my time cos I had to wait for 3 hours to c him! He was just in a rush and kept asking me if I have stress. Duuuuh who doesn’t. And also gave me painkillers! So I grind my teeth when I’m sleeping and have sinus. So far ke 2 “symptoms” but I want it to go away. I just wish they can refer us to experts instead of wasting our times and money