KickOff Reveals PSL’s Highest Paid Soccer Players

September 20, 2012 by

Sjoe, if you thought our local players were struggling, think again, according to the September Issue of KickOff magazine, these brothers are making serious cash! Actually Absa and the PSL should be ashamed of the R2 000 they pay to the man of the match… coz most of these players use that just for airtime shem. There’s a whole 5 page spread on PSL Finances so if you wanna read more, check it out but this is what caught my attention:

According to KickOff, the top 6 earners make between R3.5 million – R5 million per year, this is over R400 000 per month for the top earner.

The top 6:

1. Teko Modise
  2. Benni McCarthy
  3. Siphiwe Tshabalala
  4. Itumeleng Khune
  5. Elias Pelembe
  6. Anthony Laffor

After this bracket the magazine says that there are about 20 other players who fall in the second bracket, earning between R2.5 million – R3 5 million per annum, and Katlego Mphela is one of these players.

The 3rd bracket is R1 million – R2.5 Million and there are just over 50 players in this bracket…

This list obviously doesn’t include international players like Steven Pienaar who was signed to Everton for a £4.5million four-year deal. That’s over R60 million hle, 15 million per annum, therefore  over R1.25 million a month… *sigh* Not sure if all that cash goes to but either way, these boys get paid!! Sad part, of course, their careers are short lived, hot today, gone tomorrow… but until then…

When all else fails:

….but know you’re not the only one!

New Line Up For Trans Africa Radio
When Listening To The Radio...
4 Mag Covers We Like!

Comments

186 Comments on "KickOff Reveals PSL’s Highest Paid Soccer Players"

1. thephlyone on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:21 am

Siyababongela bakithi!! Banginike nje u100K ngabe basizile.

2. PrincessPatty on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:28 am

Hahahahahahahaha Thephlyone 100k neh? Hai nna I’ll just settle for 10% of ur asking price…it’s not that much.

3. mpopy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:39 am

From what I know man of the match money goes to charity of their choice…always thought big mc was a top nosh but oh well sundowns tops it as usual

4. Lela on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 3:30 am

LOL it’s fine hle even if im not the only one, can i get noba ngu Teko hle. Iyafana nakwezinkambunca awubi the only one mos. Phewww Jesu ooMinnie bonwabile mos!

Which bracket does Jimmy Tau fall under, saw him at church, wanna start going to his celll group but wanna check the bracket first don’t wanna waste my efforts.

5. Miss Thang on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 3:42 am

Tjo Teko gets paid more than Beni but has never won any league SMH!!! I don’t see myself dating a soccer player hey, they’re always away and I like attention, like spending time with my loved one.

6. Miss Thang on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 3:53 am

Teko has never even won any cup *claps once*

7. Miss Thang on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 4:51 am

I know this other guy Ntshumayelo from Pirates is younger than me (22 years) and he drives a BMW 1 series and owns his own house. These people get paid shem hai

8. SilentBloggar on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 6:03 am

Kwaaaaaaaaaa @Keep Calm and date a soccer player. Tjo these boys are creaming it mos which is good especially if the money is invested wisely during their playing days. @Lela Jimmy Tau is one of the 20 in bracket 2, not a waste of time at all considering that he is an Honours graduate in Marketing and is bound to be a high earning executive even after his playing days are over. Basically if you’re looking for the guy who
    Might be signing other guy’s salaries in the future Tau is your man. I’ve been a lioness on the prowl since I saw his house on TopBilling. So qina pha e-Cell Group ke sisi uJimmy Tau yindoda eqotho, qo, a Lion indeed.

9. True-self on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 6:39 am

I looove Jimmy Tau I can even support chiefs just for him *sigh* I hope this generation of soccer players will be wise with their money. Damn tax for 400k its almost 50k, but still 350k is a lot!

10. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 7:26 am

Katlego Mphhela can get it and I wouldn’t mind gore kemo date or be makhwapheni my email address is my JCusername@mtn.blackberry.com *giggles* Andile Jali ena o faller under which tax bracket

11. IamMissHope on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 7:36 am

Try JCers to start throwing their panties on poor soccer players ki ki ki ki ki ki ki! Shabba can get it, money or not, ONLY and ONLY if he cuts the mop off his head!

12. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 7:36 am

I always hear girls going on and on about Katlego Mphela, maybe I’m blind what do u Kamzababy and everybody see in that guy?

13. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 7:50 am

Societygal, him and Lungile Radu tlhe. Thy that thingy!!! He looks like a gud kisser and the kiss nje is a ticket to “heaven”

14. Babyluv on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:07 am

Hahahahaha so teko earns more then Benni? For the why? For the what? For the who? What accomplishments does he have? What has has he brought to Sundowns? Has anything changed since he joined the club? How many goals did he score last season. Patrice has money to waste. O bethuna Jimmy Tau (**,) he can get it. Benni come to me honey i will take care of you and your money. I will work on the brand that is Benedict McCarthy. I will get you sponsors from McDonald and KFC and Virgin Active

15. Babyluv on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:10 am

Katlego Mphelas lips ayobuuuurr (used to have such a crush on him)

16. Babyluv on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:13 am

Katlego Mphelas lips ayobuuuurr (used to have such a crush on him) im in a taxi with someone who didnt bother combing their hair -____________-

17. Letebele on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:14 am

Deathby the last statement”when all else fails,keep calm and date a soccer player” Lelo wa bua yong!

18. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:27 am

Benni ohhh nkamodira bethunana that man oozes class and his toys my Lawdie give orgasm just by looking at them (Bentley and Panamera). Ngathi uma umkhotha uBenni uzo taster i chocolate and ofcourse his moola will be yum yum…all his babymamas have given him daughters, he must come here I’ll give him a Boy…

19. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:28 am

Challenge ya these soccer players is that they dont know how to invest their money and when they retire iether due to injury or age they are left with nothing. SAFA should get people teaching them how to invest.

Dumelang…@Noance Khumbulekhaya

20. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:31 am

@Lela, please leave Jimmy alone. Thanks

21. bumbum on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:34 am

Hehehehe and Jimmy seyi piece yeqatha manje uyabangwa

22. Letebele on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:35 am

“I will get you sponsors from McDonald and KFC and Virgin Active”kwaaAaaaaAaa @Babyluv: feeding him junk and making him work it off,poor Benni.

23. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:48 am

Teko yena must take the money a yo ntsha senyama…he gets all this money for nothing mxm.

24. nana on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:49 am

“Katlego Mphelas lips ayobuuuurr (used to have such a crush on him)”…Eeeuwww Baby luv, those black lips..I can never. LOL.

Wow, these guys are making serious cash iyoh!! If I were a boy..LMAO

25. Vesa on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:51 am

Yho….they are earning a lot of money *Nigerian accent*? That’s good though, and we hope that they will be able to save for future years cause by the time they hit 35, it’s chaile time.

I’ve never been into soccer players shem, they can enjoy their money in peace

26. Strolicious on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:55 am

money or no money i dont see myself dating a soccer play,my 1st BF made me hate soccer ,the nigga wasnt even professional.so no thank you

27. nana on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 8:55 am

LOL Vesa..hai shame nami as far as I’m concerned *In Tshawe’s voice sp* they can enjoy their money in peace.

28. Ms.E on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:05 am

LMAO Kamza,is that a real email address?

29. Pnut on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:18 am

LoL at Lela not wanting to waste his efforts on my man Jimmy Tau *as I drop my tanga* am sure he also falls under a healthy bracket, now that’s one focused soccer player. Once saw his house on Top Billing, not some rented pad…

I think he’s also working on his Honours degree…

30. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:19 am

The way i love Steven Pienaar! i’m even #TeamEverton now cos of him ! *drools*

@Lela you are so right about Minnie, eh u lucky mani!!!!!

31. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:19 am

OPEN LETTER TO BENNI McCARTHY

Dearest Benni
    I have loved you since I was 14. I even moered some chick for having a bigger poster of your fine self. Now that you are back home, forget them white girls and come to me your soul mate
    With eternal love
    Ele
    *sprays letter with Impulse*

32. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:23 am

Lmao @elegnamis o worse.. eya ms E, i mean business.. LOL

33. Pnut on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:23 am

Oh I didnt see @Selentbloggers comment, sorry for the redundant info…
    But yeah Jimmy is the MAN

34. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:29 am

kwaaaaaaa@spraying the love letter with Impulse! i’m sure u will fold the letter in those complicated ways.lol!

35. lbg on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:29 am

Tjoh I’m def getn my self a soccer player plus they suck at financial managment

36. Miss T on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:32 am

Mara JG, kanti what’s happening? I want to start making moves on my target & I can’t without da info

37. roselina on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:38 am

Bathy d new live co-presenter u Boity. Z it true?

38. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:46 am

Miss T where is your husband pls control that lil coochie of yours ! hahahaha nami shame soccer players cha! Infact im turned on by intelligent conversations this up in here * no offense* so thetha ngantoni cos i talk all the rubbish here on JC doing it with my man hahahaha no no no

39. bongi on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:53 am

****waiting for the post comments to move to different direction*** i know nothing about soccer players; besides that they are players in everything about their lives.

40. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 9:54 am

shem, whenever Soceer players are mentioned ke gopola bo Lucas Tlhomelang n Sipho Nunens… ths Soccer players must stop dating just any gal ba batle mosadi tia. an intelligent woman to manage their fiances shem

41. Miss T on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:01 am

Hubby is here Zara.
    This target is my Powerball. Dude is loaded. I just hope he doesn’t bet for the other team coz knowin jG, he’ll keep him for shimself

42. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:03 am

@Monei the top right corner of the letter reads:
    Date: 20/09/2012
    Time:09h45
    Mood: happy
    Song: Right here waiting for you (Monica ft 112)

43. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:04 am

Uthini vele Zara?
    Eish nami Bongi Im waiting for another topic.

44. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:05 am

@elegnanmis in place of song we used to write; Dedications: I love me some me – Toni Braxton; Still – Tamia; Breathe again – Toni Braxton kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

45. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:06 am

Oh ok Zara…I had to read again, using punctuation marks in my mind. Ujaheni vele?

46. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:09 am

@Zara Breathe again kwaaaaa! forget emoticons this right here was there sh!t

47. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:12 am

Gathering from your comments, Jimmy is a firm favourite…he must be discliplines shem, with all the girls throwing themselves at him coz of that Top Billing house. Does he have a baby mama?

48. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:13 am

there vs the… eish

49. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:13 am

Jimmy is a player of note,operation vaccumm alles when it comes to women and he’s all hush hush in his operation ungamuphikela until you hear stories of 80% of UJ students confirming they have been to Jimmy’s pad

50. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:23 am

I’m with @Bongi. so don’t mind me commenting on anything unsoccer-related.

51. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:28 am

I would NEVER date a soccer player – might as well date a Kwaito star mos? tjo!
    But why is Teko earning so much money? Surely he’s not that good?

52. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:29 am

Another topic neh? I’m always fascinated by hot black girls that drive thier small cars with confidence (your polos, picantos, mazdas nd polo vivos)

To me it just says ,,,, this girl got the car by her own salary!

I got more respect for this kind rather than the ones on big cars!

53. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:33 am

hahhahaahahhahaah @promisez ! seriously you killed me

54. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:34 am

@promisez…there are women who drive bigger cars, all paid for by themselves.

55. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:37 am

@promisez, you want to change the topic to THAT? Honey please get a life

56. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:40 am

@promisez, ppl r getting paid out there!!! there r plenty who drive them a5′s, bmw’s that they pay for themselves.

nna, i’m too hot for the car i drive. it’s starting to get to me now. i wish i cud afford a younger car. my teenage car ka nnete duznt suit me anymore.

57. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:41 am

Promizes.. my colleague’s hubby “got her a new car” (Big car), and she pays it herself dear..He just chose it for her.. so he made her trade her small car for a big one so yah

58. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:42 am

yesterday she left early cos she had to do some assessment cos she was changing Insurances kanti hubby ena is busy eye shopping

59. nomthwalo on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:45 am

Hai @Monei driving a small car doesnt mean you bought it yourself.

Some women prefer BIG cars, and save up to buy them or they enough to pay the installments.

I for one love them BIG. I have no problem with small cars. I drove it when I couldnt afford.

Affordability is the key.

60. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:46 am

I remember a friend of mine, so chuffed with herself for dating Katlego Mphela. Like, really? Look at Andile Jali, 3 girls prego’s all at the same time?
    Who dates soccer players anyway? I’m certain Jabu Pule earned around the first bracket at some point, where’s all of that now?

How many kids does Jimmy Tau have with how many women? I don’t want to be baby mama no.7 *losing interest*

61. nomthwalo on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:46 am

Sorry @Monei meant to say @promisez

62. Lady Zee on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:46 am

hahahaha @promizes…am i sensing a lil inferiority complex just because you dont measure up??yes? no? mayb?ok!!

63. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:47 am

ttltltlltltlt i should have said girls our age ke, 23 – maybe 26,

64. zenzybear on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:49 am

morning :)

mina i dont believe izitori zaba ntwana base UJ anymore hey. if i had a rand for everytime i heard one of them claiming to be shagging some celebrity, i would be very rich… but ke asazi

65. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:51 am

@promisez…do you have a car dear???

66. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:52 am

Thiba wena Trey,,,

and I take back my naive comment !

67. bongi on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:52 am

who’s that soccer player who raped a 15 year old girl; and to think he was married to that beautiful woman.Is he still in soccer?

68. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:53 am

@promisez..what is wrong with a 24 year old driving an X5 bought by sugar daddy or parents?

69. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:54 am

LOL moving right along!!!!! *drools at Katlego Mphela*

70. zenzybear on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:54 am

‘@promisez, you want to change the topic to THAT? Honey please get a life’ LMFAOOOO

71. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:55 am

lol, why do you ask Blindfold? I havent got one that is under my name yet

72. zenzybear on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:56 am

@bongi, is it tso vilakazi maybe??

73. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:56 am

im not saying it’s wrong at all! never ! i never judge,, I was just saying i like seeing small black gals on thier skorokos

74. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:57 am

@promisez..because you have issues with people (young ladies) driving them big cars.

75. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:58 am

Bongi, Tso Vilakazi? i think oko Retirement village aka Sundowns

76. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:59 am

skorokors only? tltltltltl

77. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 10:59 am

@promisez..are you like for reall??? you must be joking neh..this is just a joke

78. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:01 am

So e-tolls are to be rolled over…haai.

79. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:01 am

eish this car talk is gonna end up with people touching each other on their studios

80. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:02 am

@kamzababy..no he left Sundowns a long long time ago.

81. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:04 am

Tso Vilakazi is playing at Mvela league

82. nomthwalo on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:04 am

There is nothing wrong with owning things you didnt even pay a cent for.

Men are providers lets not take this role from away them. Yes its good to know that you can buy yourself stuff.

Muntu wesifazane yamukela ukuthi asabelwanga ngokufana ngoba asifani.

83. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:05 am

Shem @promisez drop it….it’s not gonna end well. Just continue to save neh and you will buy your car some day.

84. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:09 am

Mvela League? iyoh Blondfols, i hope he saved Motsepe’s money shem.

85. bongi on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:12 am

ja its tso vilakazi – oh he was such a dog that guy- im sure he is kicking himself now for being such a jerk, looks like ex wife is doing very well without him. To think she was admitted due to depression and he cancelled kwi medical aid..and even said the child was not his..

86. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:15 am

I once saw Tso at some complex in meredale i think picking up his kids. but he was in cement or a spaceboot. this was abt 2 yrs ago. took me a while to remember who the familiar looking little man was.

87. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:15 am

Some soccer players though hai what happened to Walaza, Jnr Khanye phela those back then were money makers..

88. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:18 am

I once saw Tso at some complex in meredale i think picking up his kids. but he was in cement or a spaceboot. this was abt 2 yrs ago. (((took me a while to remember who the familiar looking little man was.)))<— Kwaaaaaaa Monei @ took me a while to remember who the familiar looking little man was…

89. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:19 am

Kaizer Motaung #thats all

90. Bonnz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:20 am

lets hope lizelle tabane is holding on tight to teko cos they seem to be in love. now if she’s in love for real, she sure hit the jackpot alright,lol.

91. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:20 am

That’s why my boys will never play soccer professionally,it is so short lived.

The media though creates a hype over a particular player and once you start to slack, it reports all sorts of nasty stories. The media can make and break a player.

92. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:21 am

Tso did’nt save, he is struggling now, Mvela doesnt pay, Soccer are not very smart as @zara said. The ex-wife is not doing o-so-well herself, she tried opening a restaurant but it failled, i heard she sell pap and chicken on these smallanyana stands.

93. chilled sweet lemonade on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:24 am

heheheee…these people get paid….always see how one always updates his bbm with different….very expensive “timepieces” ie watch….

94. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:25 am

@Mathaz..even if they are super talented?

95. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:28 am

pap and chicken??? I refuse….tell me it is not the truth. Tso should not have left Pirates, he should have been on the Technical team had he not left, bad career choice. Tso was to Pirates what Arthur Zwane is to chiefs. Those players who become part of the family.

96. Bonnz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:28 am

@Blindfold, thats sad though abt tso ex’s wife if its true. shame.
    reality is some of them are well educated. jimmy owns a marketing company and lehlohonolo majoro is a qualified radiologist. i think there r some who r also qualified in their profs or studying, we just dnt knw since there arent that many.

97. Mathaz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:31 am

Shem and my elder one lives for soccer, ..Yes @Blindfold. Our soccer players don’t make much money compared to our cricket and rugby players.

98. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:31 am

she sure hit the jackpot alright,lol. <—– SMH what world do people that say things like this come from

99. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:35 am

The biggest mistake good players make is to move to Sundowns because after that they are just doomed for failure, they cannot i repeat cannot be signed by the other big clubs and we know that the small clubs struggle financially due to lack of sponsorship.

Tso’s ex-wife is my Mkhaya so trust me kunzima.

100. Miss T on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:35 am

Isn’t there something else to talk about, all this soccer stars talk is making me sleepy

101. Lady Zee on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:35 am

Shuu..Tso mara sale a di busa demmet!!Yena le Nakho(dat homewrecker UJ gal) were Bonnie&Clyde ba ko Mariston during my tertiary days…

102. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:37 am

haai man jackpot? People make this money in a month mos – performance related bonus nyana? oh well.
    I HATE my car, but it’s my pride and joy – not a single cent from anyone except myself has gone into that.
    I say bigups to the sisters getting paid and driving what they love, nna as soon as I have settled into paying school fees next year I’ma buy myself my medium term dream car whilst I work towards my house.

103. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:38 am

@Mathaz..i had the same sentiments like you but then i realised that i cannot choose my son’s path, if he wants to play he will.

104. bongi on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:39 am

haibo the ex -wife unale events business…i saw ku fb and she is dressed kwi labels always from head to toe..*ok maybe noord taxi rank* dont know..but she is always dressed like ooUyanda Mbuli…

105. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:40 am

Atleast Khune owns Raphsody in Sunnyside and it is doing well because of the hotel.

106. Bonnz on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:41 am

easy @zara…jus being satirical. was only using wat lizelle is ‘known’ for. trust.

107. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:42 am

Yazi mathaz, i will never understand why he left Pirates, for the love of money! i still feel sorry for Steve Lekolea le the way he left. emotions ko pele

108. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:43 am

Im sure there was another way u guys cud have responded to Promisez without being rude to her. She wasnt dissing any1, nje bekabeka umbono wakhe. Senahlala nimuncu nje nina. Khothani ushukela man nizoba rite.

Heheheh @Soccerbabe, Junior Khanyi neh..ok lemme tell u a story.

I had 2 friends and they were both sisters. We were staying in a flat opposite Wanderers taxi rank in that sphithiphithi. Opposite our flat there was a bar called 1505. It was a nice bar and the owner (white guy) tried to keep up the standards in that bar irregardless of the area it was in. Men were not allowed to wear sandals, All Stars or vests. The manager was a Zimbabwean guy and the older friend was dating him. So we used to go to that bar through the back door cos I was a few months below 18 and the sisters were younger than me.

Soooo one day we were sitting inside the managers office, cos thats where we used to hide since we were below the legal age. While were chilling, sidla i Amarula, this cute nyana guy with blonde hair walks in, ahamba ngathi uyachoma neh and we just ignored him but we noticed that his face looks familiar. Later we found out that it was Jnr Khanyi and he was disappointed cos we didnt scream for him like most girls do.

The younger sister was a sferb and still is (glad I got rid of that tart) anyways…within a few days bese ajola no Jnr. So this one Saturday Jnr calls and says “Manje baby uthi ngizokudla nini?”. Imagine! My friend just hung up on him and vowed never to speak to him again.

So Mike (the bar manager) came back and told us that Jnr’s fone was on loud speaker when he called her and they were all listening. So most of these players izinja. I wiud really like to know ukuti what happened to Jnr Khanyi.

109. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:44 am

@Blindfold what is Raphsody ? phela i love Minnie yaz i wouldnt want her to sokola yazi

110. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:45 am

?bongi on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:39 am

haai man Bongi, you saw it where? are you serious? dont be fooled by our social networks lives, another place to live your dream life :-)

111. Babyluv on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:46 am

Liewe Benni Please ignore Soccerbabe and Elegnamis. These two are gold diggers, they are just after your money liefie. Anyways they wont understand your family. Cape coloureds are unique. I will take care of you. Ek sal n goeie vrou wees. I will be your number 1 fan/supporter. I will take my role of wife/fan/manager/brand ambassador extremely serious. With me you can leave a legacy you can be proud of. Your Sweetheart Babyluv

112. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:47 am

Oh so you guys are this side today, okay!!!

LOL Its my bday today

I posted on the other side and no one saw my post lol

113. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:48 am

Wow these players are in the Presidents bracket mos!!!

114. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:50 am

Actually I think our president earns about 1.4 mill. correct me if Im wrong guys but Im sure thats what I read

115. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:50 am

Happy Birthday Ntombi! Bless you child! How are we celebrating?

116. sk1 on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:51 am

I bet ma Siboniso Gaxa falls under bracket 2 , that MAN gives me butterflies in ma stomach , he can leave his soccer bootz under ma bed anytime

117. promisez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:52 am

Lol at Ntombi! nd happpyy haappp happy bday !

118. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:54 am

@zara its a restaurant/bar.

@bongi owning a events company..doing events for taxi rank promotions.

119. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:55 am

Triphasil side effects
    Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Triphasil: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using Triphasil and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

•sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body;

•sudden and severe headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech, or balance;

•chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;

•sudden cough, wheezing, rapid breathing, coughing up blood;

•pain, swelling, warmth, or redness in one or both legs;

•a change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches;

•nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);

•swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;

•a breast lump; or

•symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, tired feeling, mood changes).

Less serious Triphasil side effects may include:

•mild nausea (especially when you first start taking this medicine), vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps;

•breast tenderness or swelling, nipple discharge;

•freckles or darkening of facial skin, increased hair growth, loss of scalp hair;

•changes in weight or appetite;

•problems with contact lenses;

•vaginal itching or discharge; or

•changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive.

120. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:55 am

heppi befday Ntombi!

121. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:56 am

I just googled the side effects of the pills the doc gave me. Hhayi ngeke!

122. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:57 am

and then @fezzy? i use triphasil. bn on it since since. no probs. recall that with all contraception u r monitored by the nurse/doc monthly before they give u repeats to check if its treating u well first.

123. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:58 am

Happy birthday Ntombizodwa, have a blessed one

124. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:58 am

i hope u didnt pay or rather much coz Triphasil/tregestrel is a state drug,i.e. u get it mahala at a clinic.

125. Mababez on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 11:59 am

Jimmy Tau * fans self*

126. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:01 pm

Guys I’m watching The Dr’s right, they’re discussing “why people cry when they’re laughing hard” and there’s this cute baby who is just cracking so hard at his father tearing a piece of paper. Like, goodness, it’s so cute it just made my day. :D

127. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:02 pm

Yes @Monei…he suggested that I use the free ones first and if awangiphathi kahle he will prescribe Mercilon which is a lil bit lighter.

128. Miss T on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:05 pm

Happy Birthday Ntombi. Enjoy ur day

129. nomthwalo on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:11 pm

Happy birthday Ntombi ukhule sisi zande nezibusiso.

Senahlala nimuncu nje nina. Khothani ushukela man nizoba rite. <- Fezzy ungiqedile maan!

130. mpopy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:19 pm

I wonder maboi’s letsolonyane is on which level…steve lekoeleya was accusesd of rape as well not so long ago

131. BlindFold on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:20 pm

Happy birthday @Ntombiyomzulu..may you enjoy your day and be richly blessed.

132. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:24 pm

Whaaat never!!! I know Motshabi(sp) she is as fake as some blogger’s louboutins and dont trust her labels heheheh non existent

133. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:32 pm

Thanks guys Xoxo

@ Loulou I just recieved a big bunch of yellow roses from my boyfriend and Im seeing him after work so I dont know what he has in mind all he said was I must not make any plans for this evening :)

134. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:35 pm

Fezzy lol JNR Khanye cute??? haikona he looked like a rabbitinyana nje and he thought he was all that!!! shame once when his time was up i bumped into him eBree still spotting the Blond tltltlt still as pompous as ever, what happened 2 Rabitt bathong *sending a search team to look 4 him*

135. lilaclilly on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:37 pm

reading the above made me realise soccer just goes over my head gosh! anyhow..happy birthday ntombi!!!

136. zenzybear on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:39 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NTOMBI

137. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:51 pm

Happy birthday Ntombiyomzulu

138. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:51 pm

HAPPY 25th birthday Ntombi :)
    WENA BABYLUV do u want me??? *tugs skirt in panty*

139. Beautiful-Butterfly on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 12:59 pm

Itumeleng shares ownership ya Rhapsody, he is not the sole owner.

Heard somewhere that Jimmy Tau bets for the other team- guess they were wrong O_o

Dumelang ka moka :)

140. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:00 pm

SMH

141. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:01 pm

@Beautiful-Butterfly
    Abt Jimmy, you’re not far off.

142. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:07 pm

Whaaat never!!! I know Motshabi(sp) she is as fake as some blogger’s louboutins <——– quite a low blow ! SMH not as fake as some bloggers Mahnolos

143. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:08 pm

Tug vs Tuck

144. Ms Diva on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:13 pm

* its not true,they were very wrong*

145. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:17 pm

Lol and some other bloggers Manholos??? heheheh

146. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:18 pm

Does he bat Ms Diva?

147. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:18 pm

Not even offended by this I can rock Mr Price but fake Never!!!

148. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:21 pm

smh ur so petty bday girl ! relax… *smh! *cough

149. Soccerbabe on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:22 pm

Jimmy is a kuku monster- he doesnt bet for other teams…

150. thephlyone on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:24 pm

Personal ad:

Broke student looking for a female mate to hang out with in CT. Must have a great sense of humour, be non-judgemental, open-minded, good looking nyana lol. We will go to all the right places where Old Money hangs out, and hopefully attract ones that will be our Daddies ;-) Most importantly we must be able to feel comfortable with each other and have a great time. NB please have money to go ‘hunting’ whenever we decide to do so. 50/50 please!!

Leave yr e-mail addy and we shall chat.

Thanks,bye

151. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:26 pm

Ladies, if your man is on watsapp, BBM, facebook, he’s cheating

152. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:27 pm

@trey kwaaaa
    tug vs tuck <—- viva!!

153. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:29 pm

If your man has his phone on silent when home, his cheating.

If he’s phone rings after 21:00 he’s cheating

If he pretends to have a bad connection, “hello… Hello…” he’s cheating

154. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:31 pm

his vs he’s
    he’s vs his

Trey seriously really; go and study!

155. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:31 pm

Ah Trey! I do all of that! Except i NEVER take calls after 21:00 unless I’m out :( Thank goodness I am single!
    @Thephlyone is this a joke?

156. Ntombi Yomzulu on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:31 pm

#LazyLaugh!!!

Death by this hahahah

157. Vesa on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:43 pm

Jimmy is a kuku monster- he doesnt bet for other teams…

But he’s always in the company of abo Shakes, TT Mbha and Somizi esontweni. Maybe they are just friends

158. Miranda on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:43 pm

TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:26 pm

Ladies, if your man is on watsapp, BBM, facebook, he’s cheating

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, wena Trey, Bohlanya bo bokaaka. What is the difference between email, sms and whatsapp,BBM…..besides the costs of course.

159. phix on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:46 pm

@thephlyone nice joke hey

160. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:51 pm

There’s a girl I want to run over with my car, like, as she walks across a “specific” street, I strike. *boom* mission accomplished, and continue driving straight ahead, no looking back! Maybe 120 km p/h. I’ll use a hired car and remove the registration plates

Okay, that’s crazy. Nvm *evil laugh*

161. TreyScriptures on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:56 pm

@Miranda, I don’t see why a grown ass man would want all this social media. Men don’t usually use that stuff unless ofcourse it’s for the above mentioned. What do you think he’s doing there? Discussing business with colleagues?

162. Fezzy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 1:57 pm

Usuku oluhle kuwe Ntombi. Ukhule ungakhokhobi.

Do u own fake Manholos Ntombi? I guess I missed this one.

163. thephlyone on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:02 pm

@phix It’s not a joke nana. Am economically depressed. Kubi kakhulu so I need economic freedom in my lifetime. Playing the lotto is not work out. The studies are dragging on and on and the bills are piling up, not getting temp jobs cos I don’t have job experience. So instead of complaining and being depressed, am gonna tackle my problem with Jozi tendencies nami ngithole ikhehla elizongikhipha ezinsizini :D

Another NB for the interested applicants, our mandate is strictly TeamOldMoney :D

164. thephlyone on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:04 pm

Meant not working out

165. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:09 pm

Yoh Trey mara, leave people to be. My ex and I had a perfectly great relationship and he was on all social networks and we were friends there. Men cheat even if they have none of the above…

166. kamzababy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:09 pm

Manholos keng? heheee

167. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:11 pm

@Thephlyone, what bills could you possibly have at varsity? aren’t drinks like R12? stop living beyond your means, study and do well in order to have a better shot at a good job. Old money attracts money baby…

168. sk1 on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:15 pm

Manholos wats that?

169. Loulou on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:16 pm

SHoes. Mahnolo Blahnik

170. Vesa on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:18 pm

Do you mean Manolo Blahniks? As in shoes?

171. Phindy on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:18 pm

Happy bday Ntombi.

So my maid is on leave & my mom asked ths other cousin of mine 2 come & help me ne…hhayi sengibongile bantu. Ths morning I found her parading around my kitchen in her tiny pj’s & the 1st thing she asks me is wat she must make 4 my hsuband’s breakfast. When I told her not 2 worry abt tht she says ‘hhayi sisi, phela mina kuthwe ngizobheka umyeni wakho no mntwana nje so bayekele kimi wena uhambe uye emsebenzini, bazoba rite’. Hhayi ethekwini kunzima madoda!

172. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:19 pm

sk1 asked about Manholos @loulou hahahahaha #death

173. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:23 pm

hahahahaha phindy be strong nana!

174. Ms Diva on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:24 pm

Jimmy is a kuku monster* maybe at some point not anymore*- he doesnt bet for other teams… * yes*

* they just these JHB associations not really serious friends*

175. phix on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:24 pm

@Loulou lol uworse and you are saying ‘your ex’.
    that ryt there is proving Trey right.

My man is not on social networks and im stress free.

I once dated someone who was heavily into twitter to say the least it didnt last long bcos im really not going to have a man who is busy entertaining girls on twitter and worse it just made him look immature.

176. zara on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:24 pm

*hangs head in shame

177. phix on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:25 pm

i hear you @phlyone. goodluck ke

178. elegnamis on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:27 pm

so u guys never watched sex and the city? I 1st heard of Manolos from Carrie Bradshaw :p

179. Monei on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:29 pm

@zara, ironic of u laughing at ppl for asking about something u insist on misspelling.

they are a brand of designer shoes made famous by Sex and the City. I hope u know what SATC is coz my lesson ends here.

mo JC we learn everyday.

180. Pnut on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:32 pm

He he thephlyone what an advert! where does one find old money in CT? am just going to check, not hunt…ha ha

181. MaliB on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:34 pm

Tjo! Bayayigaya imali laba… I just hope that it doesn’t turn into nothingness when they die. U know, we’re always hearing/reading about former athletes who made it big back in the day but the family can’t even pay for their funerals. It’s always sad and makes me angry as hell.

182. KhimKhadasheni on Thu, 20th Sep 2012 2:41 pm

Hahahahahaha!!! I like Monei…#AsYouWere

183. Thabure on Fri, 28th Sep 2012 1:28 pm

yey ya ya we ae back

184. Smiles on Sat, 29th Sep 2012 1:03 am

To those who asked about Jr. Khanye. He’s currently playing in the First Division, I think.

Yeah, the players who play for the top 6 teams earn quite a bit of money. The majority of PSL players actually really earn average salaries. Its even worse in the First Division.

Not surprisingly, the top & 2nd bracket players are mainly from Chiefs, Pirates & Sundowns. No surprises there really.

My last point. Why does Teko earn to much? Answer: no team trophies but individual awards like PSL player of the year, Footballer of the year awards & many Bafana caps will push up any players salary. I don’t know what football you’ve been watching but Teko has been in hot form at Sundowns since Neeskens took over, even though no team trophies.

Sorry for the essay :D

185. Occupation on Tue, 30th Oct 2012 8:49 am

Lendaba YamaLabels is funny. Loubotini, YSL and now Every Julia, Maria and Nokuthula is holding orange boxes(Hermes) with bangles, H belts, worse – Hermes Berkin Bags! Follow people on Instagram and uzobana how labels (fake or otherwise) are being paraded. I say fake because its these same people following small time Online shops selling these “replicas”. Off topic.Anyone knows how things turned out for auntyUyanda at court? Is she getting her 10g for tithing in her spousal maintenance?

You must be logged in to post a comment.