Bad Habits We Gotta Kiss Goodbye
When I got to the gym yesterday I went to the changing room, I noticed there was and Indian guy walking around in a towel so I assumed he was drying himself or about to hit the shower. I went for my classes, 2 hours later I come back to see the same guy in the steam room so I chose not to steam because u-brothers uyajonga, I went straight to shower. When I was done with showering I find him passing up and down the shower area without the robe. All in all I want to say….
- Other cultures/Religion(s)/Race(s) should accept/acknowledge homosexuality so that the rest of the world won’t feel molested @ places like gyms and bathrooms. Okay?!
- Poor people have to stay in the closet to save face, but please don’t use the bathrooms as a place to come-out of the closet or a pick up point for boys.
Still on gym showers:who okayed pee-ing in showers? Hygiene batho, please take time to use the toilet before you release yourself ko-shower that will be used by other people after you. Hence some people don’t shower at gym.
- Can our president remove himself from being president? *looking over his shoulder*
- SABC: can’t you bring us a show that is originated in South Africa or even Africa for that matter. Or we lack creative people in our Continent? I doubt that very much
- Shoprite: can some-one please take off the Shoprite ad that has the likes of Connie, Sonia, Leon, Lee-ann etc. I mean Hellozzzzz!!! Shoprite needs to do more than 360 Degrees turn-over from cleanliness of the store to staff, management and service. Gosh Ndibala ntoni, or they must just stick to their target market.
- Guys (I don’t know about you girls) could you please wash your hands when from the bathroom. People (guys) would want you to give them a proper handshake when you meet, I’d rather give you a fist or a hug.
- Girls don’t let your thong/g-string show, it’s not for public viewing. Cover up.
- Still on the low rise, Guys, crack is whack, wear a vest underneath to cover your arse. Nxa!!!
- Guys stop walking around with your hands in your sack. Ugly sight
- I didn’t realise that water was such a scarce resource in South Africa for people not to bath. Makuvaswe tu!
- Try not to poke your nose in public… Or use a tissue.
What’s your take?
By Zeeba (c)