Lessons From Tyler Perry’s Temptation

June 10, 2013 by

This past week-end my friend Lemo and I went to check out the Tyler Perry’s Temptations. I know most of you probably saw this movie in its 1st week of release, ke kopa tshwarelo for being a late bloomer :)  I honestly would not have gone to watch the movie if it weren’t for my friend and I’m glad Lemo asked me to go with him.

I thought this Temptations movie was gonna be such a bore and it was a boraz to me in the beginning, those 1st office scenes with fake-Kimie really killed my joy, I felt like leaving the cinema yoh ha.a, Kim Kardashian must just stick to her fake show maan.

Back to Temptations, when I finally caught up with the movie I put my phone away. Brilliant acting even though I felt the “player” character played by Robbie Jones as Harley, a wealthy Internet Entrepreneur was a bit cheesy. I suppose it’s because I hated what he was doing to umshado wabanye abantwana.

Temptations reminded me of how we should not take things of life for granted:

1. Don’t take what does not belong to you, leave it until it’s free to be yours (ama roll-on makame toe)
  2. Don’t spend too much time where you feel tempted to do something wrong. Sashay away
  3. Women should leave cheating to guys… cheating requires no emotional attachment. Guys are better at that.
  4. If you need to be a freak be a freak at home.
  5. Communicate.
  6. Don’t leave what you have for what you don’t know… The grass is not always guaranteed to be greener on the other side (maar what I know about women is that they like better shem. (Aask my ex, she left me for “better”)
  7. When you feel like you are drifting away from yourself to the things of this world… look for God and hang on to him for dear life because He shall guide you to righteousness. ALL THE TIME.
  8. Be comfortable and coNTENT with where you are in life, don’t be greedy.
  9. Actions= Circumstances \Consequences
  10. Gold digging can-not be a career, Khethiwe should ask Khanyi

I would not mind watching Temptations again it really is a “LESSON” And I will buy the DVD.

If you watched it, how was the movie to you?

By Zeeba (c)
@zolaniwasebhayi

Fashionably Unbreakable
Nominees: Crown Gospel Awards
Thandy's 27 Dresses

Comments

117 Comments on "Lessons From Tyler Perry’s Temptation"

1. Cluster on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:55 am

1st yay

2. Keisha on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:11 am

Wa bobedi….*twerks*….

As for temptations,will probably watch it online…can’t be bothered.Tyler Perry must come up with a refreshing script and steer away from the usual “relationship/love stories”…*rollseyes*

7-True but mostly it doesn’t happen because we are drawn into things of the world.We only seek Him when we are facing trials and tribulations.But,my prayer is that we put Him 1st at all times!!

3. Manny Gupta on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:23 am

thanks ma-Zibs …ill give it time .it seem interesting …i got shocked when i saw kim like wtf..I cant stand thi chick hey ..she is beautiful and she should advertise lux qha..anything else no ..
    and tyler perry yena ..all the guys in his movies ke di six pack and wat wat ? wheres your ordinary guys like manny ka mokhabanyana o sexy ? too farfetched

lol @number 6..reminds me of somebody who left me for the better ,claiming yena ufuna to be close to jesus and jesusu alone ..so WE SAID FAREWELL ..JIKI JIKI 3MNTHS DOWN THE LINE ..MANNY i miss …and killed shen i goy a whatsupp ethi “manny I have been hurt so bad ,this guy promised me love mara he just dropped me..hehehehe i responded “sorry babe …mara you know there is only one person who will never leave you and dissapoint you and thats Jesus so look to the cross nana otlaba sharp” thumeal back to lo Jesu wakhe mina .

4. coolcaz on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 6:10 am

The way am not a cinema movie person. I am a late boomer as I wait for then to appear on my screen and then I watch(whether by hiring or dstv).

I wanna know what’s the end as all r telling us abt lessons, how we r not supposed to do what, but I don’t get to know what happened to the lady and the millionaire @ the end. And also what happens to the husband????????? I will wait for my indoor one.nothing beats my indoor comfort tho.temptation is not gonna start winning

5. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 6:24 am

“If you want to be a freak, be a freak at home”. She tried though Zeeba and the husband said “No, I won’t do that..now let’s go to the bedroom and do this the right way” TjO!! Yabona that part I was like WTF??? But yeah I suppose the lesson is here is Communication is key in a marriage. On the other hand how would she have explained her sudden need to have freaky sex when her bland husband was her 1st? Ja ne it really is better for us to seek God first…oh how I wish that was easy.

6. Gomza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 8:05 am

It seems interesting, ill check out the DVD at cnr Hendrik Potgieter and Jim Fouche, the guys at the robots never fail me!!

7. Beauty on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 8:17 am

Thanks MaZeb Zeb *in mzuaqe’s voice*
    Temptations was such an eye opener for 4 me n i thank God for my frnd who forced me to go the cinema n watch it with her. i always complain n compare him to other guys who have more money or do better that him but after watching that movie il never complain about my bf not having this n that anymore n just be grateful for the love n support he has for me. he’s not perfect but he’s my superman n tries everyday to make me happy. i pray to God to guide me to righteousness all the time..

8. bumbum on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 8:57 am

I can’t wait to watch, don’t know when cz the weather is not friendly lately and the cinema is cold.

9. Azande on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 9:29 am

6.Don’t leave what you have for what you don’t know… The grass is not always guaranteed to be greener on the other side (maar what I know about women is that they like better shem. (Aask my ex, she left me for “better”)

so true my lesson was (MANTOMBAZANE YEKANI UKUBA AMATHATHA)and from the beginning i knew his bad news, and surprisingly i knew his abusive as well, as much as we like charmer boys, but indoda ekutshela lento ofuna ukuyizwa , ngesikhathi ofuna ukuyizwa ngaso, up to no good shame(not all) BUT.

and i was glad it went back to the point i once mentioned,

*MONEY AND HAPPINESS HARDLY GOES TOGETHER*

10. hlengzzz on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 9:50 am

@Azande, I hear loud and clear!

Mina number 3 is the one for me! God know i’ve tried cheating to get back at a guy and it just isn’t for me hey! I feel sooo guilty, even knowing for a fact that the bf is cheating! So now I just keep my mouth shut and pray Karma works her bitchy magic *sigh*

11. sxylin on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:08 am

Movie is boring *truth be told!

But there were a lot of lessons to be learnt on there!

As for Kim Kardashian; i have no words for her role hehehehehehe

12. Monei on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:11 am

whose the girl on that poster? sure isn’t the sterring girl. who btw has gained automatic qualification to my feeding scheme for malnourished young ladies.

ya neh. communication is key. the poor hubby didn’t even know she was THAT unhappy. he just thort it was work. who wud’ve thort she’d go find another man!

did u see gore ke sono jang ka ena now? she even limps. ma Tyler is dramatic with his moral of the story stories. LOL!

13. sxylin on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:16 am

hahaahaha Monei i was also wondering about the limping gore and then! LOL

14. Azande on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:35 am

?sxylin on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:08 am

Movie is boring *truth be told!

But there were a lot of lessons to be learnt on there!

As for Kim Kardashian; i have no words for her role hehehehehehe
    ==========================================================

Im with u on this one syxlin, ngiyibuke izolo neh, and i was telling my friend theres no hype abt it, i even made an example how it got nothing on -Best man, why did i get married, hang over and and and and.

as for Kim its so embarrassing to act dump as ur real life, worry abt material things qha, SMH

the movie is JUST NJE.

15. Vesa on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:40 am

dumb vs dump…..aaaaiiiicchhh!!!!

Lol, this is my only contribution on this post

16. SocietyG on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:54 am

Also men with ambitious wives/gf’s e.t.c should learn a thing or two.

I mean poor woman wants to start her own practice and hubby is like I understand that’s your dream, not now babes maybe in 10yrs time….GOSH!

I liked the movie, it had alot of lessons.

Guys who have watched the movie are like, see what happens when uthand’ izinto? At that time there’s so much they can learn from it too. I mean if hubby was so perfect why did the wife go outside of the marriage to fulfill her needs?

Just don’t take your partner for granted #thatsall

17. Azande on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 10:59 am

kanti nokunga contribute akubulali muntu, akekho ofayo.

18. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 11:01 am

Hahaha you guys….maybe the limp is because of that beating she got, when that guy pushed her mother…my gaaad! I wanted to castrate him! You guys are confused about KimK’s role only? What about Brandy? She didn’t even end up with the guy atleast….Hay’ shem yona I movie is not a blockbuster…sesibonga nje ama lesson mme Madea

19. kamza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 11:01 am

3.Women should leave cheating to guys… cheating requires no emotional attachment. Guys are better at that.
    wa gafa waitse.. and besides that statement above, i agree with you

20. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 11:14 am

Hahahahahahhahahhahahahhahaha….Yhu Azande! *dead*

21. Vesa on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 11:42 am

catching feelings……kkkiiiiiii

22. jaycee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 11:54 am

my lesson-men dont forgive, i thought he’d take her back. had it been a man cheating it would have been a happy ending ka go jwetsa.
    *not bitter*

23. Azande on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:02 pm

@jaycee so true.

24. NarLady on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:03 pm

I think for me you spoilt it all by point number 3 – that of women leaving cheating to men!! Talk about taking us 20 steps back…

But I’m sure you have mature men reading this, so they won’t take that statement to heart or D…

25. NtombiZodwa on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:06 pm

Vesa usile yazi Lmao

26. bumbum on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:14 pm

lol @Kiiiiiiii

leaving cheating to men? why? HIV/AIDS doesn’t descriminate, has no gender nor age. That statement is so not necessary. Why should women suffer such at the hands of the same people who are the ones who should protect them. A real man will never cheat, he will walk out if he’s that unhappy or he will try to communicate and try to fix the relationship if its worth fixing. Akekho umuntu ojabulela ukuthi ucheat(heliwe), men or women kuyafana ubuhlungu.

27. Monei on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:19 pm

@societyG, true about men loving ambitious women.*side eyes Thabo Modise* kiiiiii

kim looked so plastic! khanyi must watch out.

28. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:28 pm

@Bumbum Ditto . theres two options to frustrations 1.communicate 2. leave!! the excuses men have for cheating are blanket to cover their greed nje.

i respect men who full on say ‘i cheat coz i want to and coz i can’ not this wishy washy pointing fingers kinda weak men

29. @nthabi_africanq on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 12:51 pm

This movie was really just full of lessons for me! As I was watching I couldn’t help but compare that roll on tycoon (forgot his character name) with my friend with benefits… How do women avoid being tempted by such a hunk mara? I know it sounds cheap but sometimes you just can’t hold back, obviously not with every guy but some guys are just irresistible bathong!
    Anyway, my lesson number one was that the grass is not always greener on the other side. Lesson number two was that I should learn to work on and appreciate what I have. Number three was that I should communicate. I think I’m such an introvert that even in relationships I sort of expect men to figure how to keep me and when they don’t, I leave for something seemingly better…

30. Cleo04patra on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:02 pm

Miss me with Tyler Perry’s brand of preach-cinema. Miss me with his using HIV to punish immorality. He did it in ‘For Colored Girls’. The HIV part of the plot wasn’t in the original Ntozake Shange play but Tyler used it to punish a man who has gay sex and his wife. Similarly, in Temptations he makes sure the girl not only loses her hot, reliable man to a woman more virtuous, but that she even gets HIV to stamp. Tyler Perry is not using his position as a black story-teller well.

31. sxylin on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:14 pm

but was Tyler Perry the director of For Colored Girls? i didnt know that wooooooow

32. Smatsatsa on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:20 pm

Cleopatra but isn’t that PART of the consequence of immorality? I think if he’d left it out, someone would say that he wasn’t being entirely truthful and objective as a story teller..

That’s the world in which we live in dear, such is a sad reality..

Yes he was Sxylin..

33. sxylin on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:28 pm

*hangs head in shame*! i had no clue!

34. MissAN...JC on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:37 pm

When it comes to movies,I am so damn racist! The only movie I paid for at SK,was ‘Think like a man’ which I enjoyed,generally I find black American movies same old same old and predictable… Tyler Perry,uworse! Madea and the 100 alter egos!

35. lolo on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 1:44 pm

Cant stand Tyler Perry movies… I have never & will never go to the Cinema to go see such… The guy at the robots gives me good quality Tyler Perry wat wat shem!

I hate them cause they are too preachy, I love movies where there is no lesson where the protagonist is flawed like the rest of us.!

36. Nemo on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 2:39 pm

I like your comment Cleo04patra.

37. Monei on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 2:41 pm

@smatsatsa, i think it would’ve bn more realistic for the hubby to get it too. to show that you may not have bn immoral but life is just a bitch. noted @cleo4patra

38. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:01 pm

new circular job seekers

39. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:09 pm

PERSONAL ASSISTANT
    Office of the Director-General
    SALARY : R495 603 per annum
    things that make me go tjo! theres money in government tog

40. Loulou on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:16 pm

Mximcheating is simply for heartless people – men or women!

41. Nwababy on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:20 pm

Bullet proof on. I think most people who dont like the reality of TP’s movies is that he tells it as it is. I like Black American movies cos they reveal the society’s demons, that we need to face and stop pretending they are not there. I have not seen another writer who tells it as it is. Yes, you cheat you will lose your spouse whether you are a man or a woman, you might get an STD or even HIV, the grass isnt always greener on the other side, but we want to believe it is so, there I said it.

42. Nwababy on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:21 pm

Does the job include sleeping with the Director-General? Whow.

43. kamza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:21 pm

missTmzee, isnt that “internal circular” i.e only current e m p l o y e e s can a p p l y

44. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:27 pm

@kamza i dont know hey. i get it from a website while searching for work in the government. if it is askies for misleading the masses.

45. kamza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:32 pm

missTmzee i think it is because i once clicked on the link… do you ever get response/calls from them? been meaning to ask.. check on top there before the posts

46. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:35 pm

yes i just read the top part.@kamza ive never applied coz am never qualified for any of those. i studied something i think governemnt dsnt cover for hey. *sobs*. am even thinking of studying something on the side to improve my getting into gov chances. i really want to work for gov hleng

47. kamza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:43 pm

sorry dear, what did you study?

48. sunshine on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:51 pm

@missTmzee & kamza – i don’t think that circular is only for internal people, it’s on the dpsa website under vacancies. I have used that circular before. i was once called for an interview but never got OR maybe i got lucky?

49. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 3:56 pm

Bsc Engineering geology but my honours is Geology tho.

am registered for taht project management short course i enquired abt here weeks back ya UCT. am thinking of also doing bo labour relations.my municipal manager friend says he will check what municipality related things i can register. so he can give me a job(not hiding) next time theres an opening,withiout ppl being too suspicious.when they advertise i never qualify degree wise.

50. Miranda on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 4:03 pm

MissTmzee ….:-):-):-)

That’s how I feel each time I see a female with an Engineering Qualification

51. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 4:09 pm

@Miranda the mining industry is a blessing and curse. it has increased my natural bitterness towards men yazi :-(

52. missTmzee on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 4:13 pm

after all the women in mining summits/seminars/talks you name it. its still a man’s world. ive resigned and this morning my manager called his manager. they sat me down talking about how am an asset to the company. fok maan my talents are under utilised all because am the right gender and skin colour mxm.

53. Gomza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 4:30 pm

54. Gomza on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 4:41 pm

@Loulou, im not heartless dear. Kwaaaaaaaaaaa, lol. But i dont cheat anymore since i got preggers, ok im lying only with my ex hubby.

55. Alikho on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 6:11 pm

I enjoyed the movie, lots of laughter (well the room was full of only black fellas so you can imagine)…I did not enjoy the ending where the lady was old and limping while the ex hubby was alive and still the same – it paints the HIV stigma in a worng way phela we know there is very much life after being diagnosed, Tyler pitched the extreme side which i dont even think was a true representation like how does one get that old in 5 years bathong? couldn’t he let the same lady see the character right through the end??! I think Brandy’s character was under developed, i’d have loved to have seen more

56. lynx on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 7:00 pm

Uyadika uTaylor Perry madoda neMovie ezisoloko zinomfazi o abuzwayo, ndafumaneka all because of my girl who subjeced me to tp’s one way street thought process, kwiDOAMBW urhuqwa pantsi umfazi, WDGM isdudla sidla iabuse, for colored Girls kwalo u1 wayerhuqwa kuDOAMBW usa abuzwa net-so sifelani taylor tsh siye ku family reunion rha iseyle abuse iOne yhuu ibingase ndikhale eCinema ngondibukele uTemptations kudineka ngaphakathi entliziyweni, from now on I am never watching his movies ever tshini le

57. wickedfood on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 7:17 pm

Mameshane? What are you saying gomza? You cheating on your current hubby with your ex hubby? Kwaaaaaaaaaaa? If yes why did you leave him in the 1st place! *bathong* I’ve heard it all! *dies* kiiiiii

58. Miranda on Mon, 10th Jun 2013 7:37 pm

@missTmze….geeez wena, o phela bophelo bjaka. I have Zero job satisfaction because of underutilization of skills…I sometimes wonder if they don’t know what skills we get equipped with at school or not. My company hires a consultant for every silly job…and we have to sit with the mess later when it doesnt work.grrrrrrrrr!!!,

59. missTmzee on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:28 am

lol @Miranda we might be working for the same company. the hiring consultants for everything part is a bit suspect. they do that here. for a big global company haai no work goes on really. i went to a pit visit post my last inteview at another company.

they way the geotechs there work. they were complaining and i got excited. i told them they must pray i get hired coz il do all the work they can relax 4 a while. am underworked ,my projects are under funded because i think they see me as the pretty face who happens to fill the right quotas.

60. missTmzee on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:31 am

@Miranda if you dont mind mail me. its always nice to talk ‘shop’ with a female . misstmzee30@yahoo.com

61. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:34 am

Eish @Wicked, *hangs head in shame*

62. missTmzee on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:36 am

@Gomza really? wena o skhokho. you proabably have ur ex thinking ‘maybe she was with other ppl when we were married’ .

has he not asked you that?

63. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:42 am

Oh hell no! Gomza! I was hoping you will say no beesh it aint like that? Iing? Like for real? *damn girl* kiiiiiiiiiii ok where do I start. No don’t hang yourself just yet.
    Let’s talk the sex. Do you practice safe sex with your ex hubby or bonke bakushaya skoon? *be honest* 2nd q: don’t you think your ex husband will have no respect whatsoeva for your current hubby. I mean. Jeezas gomza you don’t love your man one bit. Stop fooling yourself. *hands mic to gomza*

64. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:44 am

Oh btw I’ll make a u-turn to malibongwe and hill and get temptation. Don’t judge. I can’t wait for the dvd and cinema is not good for my health *straight face*

65. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 7:46 am

@ gomza if I see your ass on malibongwe and hill I will trap your ass with a dildo! Hahahahahahah girl you need prayers! Kiiiiiiiiii

66. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:06 am

This is beyond disgusting! I’m staying out of this one. But please girl. Never call me a junkie again when you do stunts like this! Damn…

67. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:30 am

@Wicked, slow down girl, you are going to have a heart attack. Ok, im wrong, but it was only twice. And no we did not use protection, Yes…i know im going to hell. But you are mistaken with one thing, i love my man. I love both of them. Please dont be dramatic about this @Wicked.

68. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:36 am

You love them both. Why did you leave your ex hubby then and get married again. It doesn’t matter really. So are you not worried about std’s etc?

69. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:38 am

Ofcourse im worried. I had to leave my first hubby cause the marriage was toxic. And i have promised myself that it wont happen again. No one is perfect. But the sex is wow!! *licks lips*

70. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:40 am

The way you describe all this is you so calm…like its not the end of the world…like it happened twice. No protection @ all…hebanna…heheheehhehehehe

71. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:40 am

LOL @Gomza i give up on you serious, u might as well ube nesthembu, ayikho lento.

72. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:40 am

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Yewena @Beauty??? why did you say that in my voice kanty?

73. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:41 am

The sex with your ex is wow, so better than your current hubby *ouch*. Then dear usazobuyela nje ku ex uyobamba omunye u one and 2! Kiiiiiiiiiiiii *mihlola*

74. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:45 am

Bathong @Wicked, what do u want to me say ge, its done. And being erractic about it wont help the situation. I risked a lot, but ITS DONE, and there is nothing i can do about it. Ex has been begging for another chance, he wants to try again. But i wont take him back.

75. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:45 am

Manje ingane ekabani? Are you 100% sure who the baby dady is? Or kuyobonwa sekqoqwa? Kiiiiiiiiiiii

76. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:47 am

Ok @Wicked, im going to attend meetings, until later dear. In the meantime you can come up with solutions on how to save me. Have you not seen or heard that people cheat dear? LOL Later neh. Sharp.

77. Gomza on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:48 am

Ill have to wait and see when the baby pops up@wicked….kwaaaaaaaaaa, im joking dear. I know who the daddy is.

78. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:49 am

LOL @wecked and @Gomza tltltltltlt u guys, but i must say @wecked is asking questions i also had in mind kwaaaaaaaaaa

79. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:56 am

I don’t know the cure to ferbism if its not the respect and love for your husband. I will pray for you ngwanesu. Phela this intersection str8. Abantu abasabi ukufa dade!

80. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:58 am

Abantu abasabi ukufa dade!

DEAD hahahahah

81. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 8:58 am

I’ve noticed that the people that practice reckless sex are people that don’t know their statuses or the +ve people. If you are lucky to be ~ve, you don’t play those games. If siqhubeka kanje, being ~ve will be a distant memory.

82. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:07 am

Last q for gomza. Awushe girrrl. Loyamfundisi owamhlaba esontweni wafika kuye usumphathele amakhondom vele? Noma naye washibilika nje? Kiiiiiiiiiiiii

83. sxylin on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:29 am

ha wena Wicked stop being dramatic ha! MsTMZee have you thought about doing something business related that way you are not only restricted in the Engineering field persay!

Lately not many people rate MBA (sorry guys) im out of touch a bit but my understanding is MComm is a way better course so look into registering for that ; im sure that will be a huge stepping stone for you just in almost every business! Anglo is also looking for Engineers with some business related qualifications ! there is always future in corporate as well!

84. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:35 am

Ooh sorry sexyln I know it hit that spot…kiiiiiiiiiii *qina mfazi*

85. Vesa on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:45 am

@sxylin…..I’m with you on this MBA nonsense! Dunno why people waste their money and time on it. I know 5 people in my circle of friends and family that have done it and it did not add any value to their careers, progression wise. Plus every second person is doing it. It’s the same as doing CFA or CIMA. They are good to have in your CV, but they are not must haves in our industries….and won’t give you an upperhand above anyone you are competing with for jobs.

86. sxylin on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:56 am

CAREFUL Wicked thread lightly dont give yourself away! *what spot did it hit?

@Vesa hehehehe lots MBA holder are sitting pretty at home with their MBAs… if you didnt have MBA in 1990 (LOL) no use getting it now! the older MBA holders have taken all the shine hehehe and r already up there! It has no place in Coperate hustle at all……

87. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 9:57 am

@Wickedfood uzophendula yonke into kanty? ave kuyiBlog yakho le ungasisokolisi plz (jiwova into azo ngedelela yona)

88. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:05 am

That spot! Mem…I’m not here to discuss your business…*go figure*

Wena mzuaqe yes I comment on all post. Bengingazi phela ukuthi kunomthetho engiwuphulayo…kiiiiiii

89. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:06 am

Re Magom-gom: @Sxylin please dont say the movie is boring tu!! I just bought it at cnr Mlaibongwe and Hill in Randburg, my usual boys didnt have it. Oooh my R20 bathong!!
    ____________________________________________________
    kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bengingayibonanga lena i just have to kiiiiiiiii at it

90. sxylin on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:10 am

Wicked i take it you are a Frenemy?

91. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:11 am

Why? You’ll send cia fbi on me. Expose my identity. Hehehehehehe. Have a blast. Nami ngizowuthumela u R5. *boom*

92. sxylin on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:12 am

im just asking; its a simple question?

93. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:14 am

Sexyln everyone here including me likes you. Who would hate on kim kardashian and halle berry. Phela wena you rank there. I have no beef on you. I was only expressing my opinion on gomza’s free lifestyle. I don’t know whay you are upset. Relax.

94. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:16 am

Beef with you..*phansi ngama red pens. Check yo bank balance* kiiiiiii

95. Miranda on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:24 am

Miss T….why is this email address bouncing back now

misstmzee30@yahoo.com

96. Miranda on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 10:29 am

try this

mirandamiranda747@gmail.com

97. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:08 am

kwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @wecked uyakubanga ukushisa kodwa

lets not rank ppl anymore to avoid disappointments

98. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:14 am

Ufuna ukuthini we azande. Sooo you were part of the team let’s expose sexyln back then ne? What disappointment you talking about! Heheheheeheh sexyln nansi I frenim *sp* kiiiiiiiiiii

99. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:20 am

@Wecked have no idea what u on about, so cant answer u my darling.

100. wickedfood on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:25 am

RME…@ azande…hahaahahahah

101. lolington on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:45 am

LMAO!!

102. Kusihlwa on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:46 am

We Wicked, waze wangihlekisa even my breast milk turned into a milkshake…kwaaaaaaaaaaaa. You should be a journalist, ngeke.

103. sxylin on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:59 am

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ! im imaging that laugh!

104. FrozenBubblez on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 11:59 am

Kanti why do people always write Sxylin’s name as Sexylin? What am I missing besides the “e”? Is that how its pronounced or…..? #JC

105. missTmzee on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 12:02 pm

Dankie @Sxlyin . I’ll look into that. @miranda you have mail. Dunno why that adress fails.

106. Miranda on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 12:21 pm

Mail recieved

I have always thought we going to have an oversaturation situation of MBA graduates later on, because people have been doing in full force , but I didnt think it will be this soon. My mentor with an MSC.Eng and a Bcomm degree says it is useless for him…

Unisa has an MBL…not sure how different it is from the MBA.Maybe its an alternative…

107. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 1:08 pm

@Mafroz-froz how do you pronounce it kanty na wena? Ksilin perhaps?

108. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 1:24 pm

yah Mzu my frendo

109. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 1:36 pm

kiiiiiiiiiiii i can imagine how okhwadi would this be @Azande Be it Sonke la sihlezi ndawonye ekhafethirya kaaaade kuxoxwa then wena uvele udisayde ukungibingelela nje eskhaleni volume 1

110. FrozenBubblez on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 1:50 pm

Hayi not ksillin hayibo! Well not sexylin either lol….if we were buds on wechat bendizok’sendela I audio undive ba ndilibiza kanjani…kiiiiiiii

111. Azande on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 1:57 pm

tltltltltltltlltltltlt @mzu hahahahahahhahaha vuma phela , kunani kanti lol

112. Neria on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 2:11 pm

I will check out Temptations as well as Hangover 3, havent been to the movies in ages (blame internet)Lol…

MBA’s are not 100% useless but they are slowly losing value. Try the Stellenbosch Executive development programmes (USB -ed), they are more practical and tend to tie back into your job so that when you go back to work you know exactly how and where you will utilise the skills, plus they are a networking opportunity as you tend to engage with others from different companies and industries.

113. Neria on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 2:15 pm

The MBL with Unisa is a good programme, but if you are working then it takes 3 years (part-time), and frankly i cannot imagine myself studying for 3 years for my masters, fok! working and studying is bad enough for months or a year, now imagine 3 whole flipping years! shuuu ke sharp ka yone…

114. mzuaqe on Tue, 11th Jun 2013 2:32 pm

eish mafroz_froz anginaBIS manje uTelkom mobile ungibonisa amaflames since ngaSim swap after leyaWeekend engangingekho ngayo phela ngadakwa kahle ngalahla konke enganginako iBIS ayivumi i am gonna reverse beck to MTN masengicabange kahle

115. Bee on Thu, 13th Jun 2013 1:17 am

I love Tyler perry’s work. I have watched Temptations 3times already. So much to learn from the movie:)

I personally don’t cheat but um kinda turned on by women who cheats hey.lol. I feel like they are claiming their power back and for me it just means that those women are refusing to be victims. I am friends with all kinds of men from zimbabwean, irish, congolese, turkish, south african, english and more. Out of all these men the only men who don’t promote cheating are congolese ones. The rest are all cheats and they all have one excuse. Is that they just doing it for fun! One thing that straight women have to understand is that when a guy cheats it’s not because he wants to spite/hurt her. Infact it’s not even about her. I knw straight women who r my friends also and i have been telling them that cheating and love are 2 different things and when he cheats it doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you. And when he cheats with you it doesn’t mean he LOVES you. Most of the times he doesn’t at all. So what i think is that women choose to stay clean(loyal to one men) and expect men to do the same thing. Kanti if you could communicate it with your man things would be different. For istance if you would ask him if he is gonna cheat or not i doubt the answer would be “no i won’t cheat”. Most men i talk to they don’t even see cheating as an offence but part of who they are#JustSaying#

116. redruby on Sun, 16th Jun 2013 8:34 am

Great point Bee and very insightful.

117. posh on Sun, 7th Jul 2013 2:07 pm

I did not read this post cause I wanted to watch the movie first, yesterday I did. It took time to pick up, I was bored in the beggining and enjoyed it towards the end. The end was not expected and a great lesson. But unfortunately it perpertuate the stigma against women, in that women get infected and men not. The ‘phenomena’ now is that men die of diabetes, cancer, kidney dieseas etc. @Bee that is not entirely true about men not loving their mistreses at all, it is not black and white as you explain it. While some me do it for fun, some do fall in love with the other woman but choose to stay with wife for reasons such as children, too mnuch to loose if they divorce in terms of assets, family and society being against divorce etc some men have married their mistresses e.g our own Trevor Manuel… Relationships are complex.