Pics: Isidingo’s 15th Birthday Celebrations

August 18, 2013 by

Last week Isidingo hosted a star studded party in celebration of their 15th birthday. The event was held at Katy’s Palace in Sandton and attended by the cast and former cast members of the award winning soapie.

Guests feasted on a 15 course meal with each course built around the character of an existing cast member. The meal kicked off with a Barker Haines inspired dish – “Liquid nitrogen poached cocktail of vodka and lime with citrus glass shards to represent both cold and cutting nature of the character”, and ended with a traditional birthday cake inspired by Zeb Matabane (Full menu below).

To kick off the birthday campaign, the Isidingo cast members donated their time and a substantial amount of groceries to the C.H.A.N.C.E centre in Springs on Thursday 18 July 2013.

With over 3000 episodes in the bag, Isidingo promises to continue showcasing its ONE NATION VIEWING tag with an intriguing storyline that includes people from all walks of life – from mine shaft workers to wealthy executives – and serves as a reflection of South Africa in the new millennium.

Their words, not ours.

Here are the stars at the event:

Letoya Mangezi and the show creator Gray Hofmeyr

Jamie Bartlett, Linda Sokhulu and Vusi Kunene.

Linda’s look…

Letoya with Pearl Thusi

Lalla Hirayama

Arno Marais who plays Benjamin…

Keketso Semoko with her on screen hubby, Don Mlangeni

Ladies…

Top Billing’s Lorna Maseko was there….

Jamie being gangsta!

The fifteen course menu for each Isidingo character:

COURSE 1: BARKER HAINES (cold, calculating and vicious)

Nitrogen poached meringues – Vodka and lime with citrus glass shards.

COURSE 2: JEFFERSON SIBEKO (strong silent type)
Tomato espuma. Chilli dukkah. Pickled squid. Dried flower salad?.
The tomato espuma is a creamy mousse which is neutral, but strong in flavour, followed by a kick from the chilli jam and pickled squid to represent the strength beneath the silence

COURSE 3: SKHUMBUSO (the player)
Smooth and silky. Spherical mojito with cigar.
The cigar filled with smoked pork, mustard and sweet cheese is the quintessential ladies man ensign. Salty and sweet with lots of flavour. Mojito bubble that pops in the mouth releasing smooth flavour of white rum, sugar and lime, neutralizes the cigar.

COURSE 4: PRADA (flamboyant and eccentric)
Indian?Clementine sponge. Red curry ‘gems’. Lemon pudding. Micro coriander cream. Puffed brown rice.
Being that he is Indian, I thought curry would be great. The sponge offers lightness and melts away in the mouth to leave an eccentric take on curry and rice.

COURSE 5: NIKIWE
Olive Caviar – Champagne Jelly and Crème fraiche custard.
I thought seen as Pearl plays the part, olive gel balls (pearls) for saltiness like caviar. Crème fraiche and onion custard. Champagne jelly cubes offer sophistication and youthful zest in the same mouthfeel.

COURSE 6: EDDIE (policeman, procedural)
Coffee and Donuts.
Choux buns filled with aerated coffee custard and finished with a sprinkling of coffee dust.

COURSE 7: RAJESH KUMAR (traditionalist)
Conservative Cheese and wine.
Consomme of Chicken as a cappuccino (chicken soup with mature Cheddar cream topping as a cappuccino), with assorted breads

COURSE 8: FRANK XAVIER (Mr News, gets to the core of the story)
Meat fruit. Duck fibres?.
Crème caramel of foie gras in mandarin jelly that looks like an orange. Presented on bark of crunchy duck confit fibres with charcoal salt and leek ash

COURSE 9: LERATO (pure and innocent)
Classic veloute of seafood. Edible sea sand. Seascape.
An all white dish with hints of pure colour from the seafood present the pure and innocent nature of the character through classic cooking style

COURSE 10: SECHABA MOLOI (innovative and ambitious)
White fish, Pork and Cabbage. Grained Mustard. Soy. Onion varieties.
The pairing of fish and pork with cabbage is unlikely, but the innovation creates a great tasting, unexpected outcome.? We can sub pork for the Halaal guests.

COURSE 11: AGNES MATABANE (motherly, stable, reliable)
Beef fillet sous vide. Pearl barley risotto. Mature Cheddar. Garlic foam.
A hearty, homely dish that warms and offers the features of comfort food, wrapped in a soft foamy cloud

COURSE 12: CALVIN XAVIER (colourful, full of spirit)
Springbok loin. Beetroot. Goats cheese. Candy of dates and pistachio. Truffle powder. Edible flower salad.
A colourful, vibrant, flavour packed dish that is visibly and texturally flamboyant

COURSE 13: KATLEGO (bitchy)
Citrus sour. Pastry, custard and marshmallow with lots of sour twists.
All the elements of a lemon meringue deconstructed into separate aspects to show two faced, bitchiness with lots of sour elements to enhance the nastiness

COURSE 14 BEN LE ROUX (dark and dangerous)
Chocolate 70.80.90.
A deceiving course of chocolate elements that are made with different percentage cocoa content. Looks sweet but presents as a savoury course.

COURSE 15: ZEB MATABANE
Traditional Birthday Cake.

Can’t help but wonder if the guests managed to eat ALL of that!

A Chat With Big Brother’s Nkuli
Pics: Peroni Revved Up In Style
In Education News...

Comments

304 Comments on "Pics: Isidingo’s 15th Birthday Celebrations"

1. BrookeLogan on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:16 pm

First *twalatsas*

2. SpongeBob on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:25 pm

You must be my age Brooke because these youngsters twerk @ the no.1 spot.

3. Bridge on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:25 pm

2nd twerks

4. FrozenBubblez on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:25 pm

Whatta g’wan with Lorna’s makeup? I thought it was Lerato futhi :-(
    15 course meal ….

5. FunkyFK on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:25 pm

brookeLogan…… You again?

6. BrookeLogan on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:29 pm

Is Nambitha Mpumlwana joining Isidingo?? I will pretend I didn’t see Pearl Thusi
    I love Lorna’s outfit
    Linda Sokhulu ngathi uya esontweni
    I love Jack Mabaso
    David Genaro-please donate that velvet/suede jacket boet. Senzeni?
    I love Kgomotso.
    Kanti mdala kangaka uGray Hofmeyr

7. BrookeLogan on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:31 pm

Didn’t you guys say Keketso is younger than her onscreen daughter?? That shawl tells a different story.

8. FunkyFK on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:32 pm

@spongebob – that’s what I thought when I saw new posts. Kids are still out partying and thina o makhulu, we are preparing to sleep so lemme tswalaza and share ingwazi before I sleep

9. petiteekay on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:34 pm

Top 10! eish that flash/camera is unforgiving

10. Bridge on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:34 pm

Me..I’ll comment tommorow. I’m still sa d because of Big Brother Africa :(

11. BrookeLogan on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:38 pm

@Spongebob Lol phela thina sishaya iThobela shem neBASS.

12. Mzua Cares on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 9:47 pm

Was gonna ask the same question too Mabrookana uba Nambitha and her Breast are joining isidingo na!

13. nontombi on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 10:12 pm

ULorna ufana noLerato??? Yes NO Maybe!! Mzua phuma emabeleni kaMawande!

14. BrookeLogan on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 10:16 pm

But this>>>>>> Can’t help but wonder if the guests managed to eat ALL of that!
    I think they were introducing/playing around/exploring different flavours. I love the concept. Think wine/tea tasting, you don’t drink the whole bottle, one sip per glass, you end up drunk and tasted about 20/50 diff types of wine.
    With food, you don’t dish up ngathi usemngcwabeni, you take 1 side plate, uphake kancinci 3-5 diff dishes at a time. Kiiiiiiiiiiiii
    I’m very adventurous shem.

15. nomnyamazana on Sun, 18th Aug 2013 10:52 pm

He madoda! What’s goin on with Lorna Maseko? The face is one shade, the arms another and the legs another. Talk about shady make up or the is it. The camera? Yuh hai man andimthandi ke losisi and her fashion choices ingathi unxibe ebumnyameni! Upon seeing her face to face her cankles and nasty attitude left a bitter taste in my mouth.

16. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:31 am

Nambitha was on Isidingo ages ago. Can’t remember her role all I remeber is she was seducing Derek Nyathi.
    Maybe she’s coming back as Lerato’s mom since the Isidingo creatives brought back a former union guy as a bio-what what terrorist

17. Nerlee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:25 am

Shame @Linda Sokulu, she is just Tooooo Humble!

Love Latoya’s dress but Not for me ofcourse.

Lorna Maseko’s outfit is tops. Make up is Make up, there are Good and Bad days for every woman including u JC ladies, JC already turned 1 Remember Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

18. Manny Gupta on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:02 am

@mzua uthuka umntu omdala noma ahamba ngama bobies akhe u dont sya..
    so much food ..
    I was gonna throw up…i preffer beer thanks

19. Mmaditaba on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:10 am

I like the concept
    im also going to pretend I didn’t see Pearl Thusi. she’s not my cup of tea.
    is or was Lana on Isidingo?
    I see nothing wrong with Lorna…she does have a Lerato resemblance.
    Are these All the pics? ???

20. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 5:50 am

Lol @Manny I thought of ignoring those boobs although they are right on my face (not literally) But then I thought She is rumoured to have diva tendencies this one I might as well ngimuncishe kancan iRespect kiiiiiiiiiiii

21. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:13 am

There is something NOT STR8 about David Genaro, or is it me??
    I want a 3 Sum with Vusi Kunene and Lala #LoloTendencies

22. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:02 am

@Brooke that’s an old township legend
    D.O.B’s
    Keketse Semoko: 10/6/64
    Lesego Motsepe: 28/4/74… (And no, she’s not Patrice’s child)

23. miss-G on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:09 am

Morning JC family.Thank u Boss lady ngepassword,kunini ngsesilentville,thixo kuyabanda pha!…I like Lorna’s look uyilady, hayke uNambitha bekumele uMaAgnes amboleke esa scarf ngeke.

24. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:12 am

I lepeat I need a good anti itch spray or hairfood…This scalp is on fire

25. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:34 am

Wenze ntoni entloko Sugapants?

26. fabulicious on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:48 am

Nambithas twins just came out to join the food tasting bakiths
    Lalla’s dress is just not flattering her beautiful figure, it cud’ve been a size smaller.

@Nerlee u’re so right about makeup, even Bownang’s makeup artists get it wrong some days but it should never be everydaaaaaaaay, as in the case of Samkelo Ndlovu,Which reminds me: more often than not beautiful blackberry skins should lay off foundation and use powder instead. Very few makeup houses have mastered the warm deep foundation shades for a dark skin!
    That being said the POPULAR company I used to work for broke the ‘No shades for black stereotype’ but not everyone can afford it.

Back to the post:
    Bab Zeb has aged kanje? Right infront of our eyes

27. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:53 am

Oscar is back in court today! This is exhausting!

28. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:59 am

Nambitha’s boobies are spiraling out of control.
    LaToya is thini yong!
    Linda ekare she is going to work on a Tuesday.

29. fabulicious on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:59 am

Apparently the trial will Again be postponed to March @nontombi, now that is even more exhausting!

30. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:59 am

Let me go unfollow Barry Bateman(sp)…zizondidika iitweets zakhe ngo Oscar Pistorius

31. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:02 am

Jenaro has moffie tendencies big time!
    Deathby the scalp being on fire Eeww!

32. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:05 am

somethings should not be shown in public…yes im talking to you Nambitha! hawu umdala kangaka! awunamahloni!!!

33. lolington on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:09 am

Nambitha uyadelela shem!! She does not take see us at all *probably because those boobs were blocking her view*, she probably did not even see what she looks like before she left home! Ukusa nje lokhu!

34. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:11 am

waze waguga u zerbedeee……kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ spelling

35. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:11 am

Anyone with the 411 on Samkelo Ndlovu and Omuhle Gela’s alleged “break-up”……..But Omuhle is blonde shem. I’m thirsty for gossip.

36. Bridge on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:15 am

linda sokhulu needs a stylist..this is humlbleness(if there is such a word) to the next level

37. Qhawekazi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:17 am

I love Pearl’s dress!!

38. Bridge on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:18 am

interesting topic on 1st avenue today…when is the right time to get your kid a weave?

heard people put weaves on thier 3 months old ..is it possible though?

39. busidiko on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:20 am

Lorna’s outfit is nice but the hem is so wrong! Too big if you ask me.

40. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:20 am

@Fez Weave Mtanasekhaya…but I have always had an itchy scalp…I seriously can’t dzeal imagine waking up at 2am because nje uyalunywa hay man

41. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:22 am

Yhaz sengiphinde ngawabuka lamabele ka”Wandi” bakithy mina angiyaz lento! Barbie brazil lite

42. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:25 am

@bridge, im so surprised at what you said. weaves on 3months old babies? i thought people put on weaves to enhance their look/beauty and its easier to manage than natural hair. i cant imagine why a 3month would need a weave. i mean JC bloggers talk about mubuza babies but aowa, love your mubiza the way she dear mothers who put weaves on their kids to make em look ‘pretty”

43. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:28 am

@ fabulous it is exhausting indeed! Fabulous were u working for the EL group?

44. Gomza on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:29 am

He came 3 weeks early via ceasar, now I have unnecessary scar. Oratile Luthando, welcome to the world and meet my other family. Sorry to offramp. Ill see you guys after botsetsi.

45. Gomza on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:29 am

And I was told that its a SHE.

46. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:31 am

Uyandisitha Fez..LOL
    SugarPants you need to WASH your weaved head atleast once a week, base your scalp with olive oil. If that doesn’t relieve you then try Virgin hair fertilizer….but do wash your weave hun

As for weaves on kids….MINE will get a weave for the 1st time on her matric dance day!

47. Bridge on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:33 am

congrats Gomza :)

48. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:34 am

They will pospone as many times as they can but Oscar yena will stand this trial.

49. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:34 am

@Mzua you know that itch you guys get bese uzibamba usu nwayile…that’s eeuw le bandla ngidinga usizo

50. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:36 am

Congratulations Gomza! We Welcome Oratile! Wens Mzua never mention that Barbie brazil, that something else! Her face just leave me traumatized nje, never mind her boobs!

51. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:37 am

Congrats Gomza…enjoy your new bundle of joy

52. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:43 am

Thanks Frozen…I had it done on saturday will go buy the olive oil fandag and where do I get the virgin hair what what?

53. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:46 am

Congrats @Gomza…enjoy botswetse

54. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:47 am

and it looks cheap!!! :(

55. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:51 am

congrats Gomza…ungakhohlwa ke ukumdonsa i pipi every day…kodwa ke ungamsengi…kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…and please make sure akadlali no nodoli…adlale ibhola waya waya…

56. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:52 am

Ncoh Gomza, Congrats nana. Kids rocking weaves!!!! That’s cruelty. I actually don’t like on High school kids shem. Weave is for older people. The only time I will allow my daughter to put on weave is when she goes to varsity. Kids should stick to twist and robhozo

57. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:52 am

@frozen, your child has a natural weave mos
    Why do people take their kids to salons mara on Saturday this woman came with her daughter and when they entered the salon the kids started screaming the whole salon came to a stand still, the mom left her at the door and waltzed into the salon and started talking to the hairdresser. The kid ran towards the street, fortunately the car guard was close by he brought the kid and the mom said: “Eish ngwana o o bora byang”, next thing the lady closed to the door took a round brush and spanked the kid’s behind… EISH

58. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:54 am

Kiiiiiiii @Wicked Mzua is enough trouble, we don’t want another Mzua, Silvio and Tyamara plz. Buy that boy cars and guns.

59. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:56 am

cha umhlaba uyashintsha…kudala ingane bezizalwa zibe engathi abelungu….#too soon?

60. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:57 am

@frozen, please send me via dropbox
    Suits from season 2
    Revenge from season 1 and any other nice series… Ndiyacela tog
    My email: enigmalindi@gmail.com

61. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:00 am

NO SUITS today plz. Any SERIES PHOFU.

62. Vesa on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:06 am

Congrats on your bundle of joy Gomza! I think Lorna’s outfit is by Thula Sindi. Saw something like this on his IG page for one of his shows. Dunno about that hemline though

Linda Sokhulu is such a beautiful woman, but her hair and outfits are always a miss

63. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:15 am

If I were Linda I would think ‘What Would Nikiwe Wear?’ And borrow from her style.

64. 50Shades on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:22 am

SugarPants

I suggest you squirt Sofnfree Scalp oil or Organic Root Stimulator Vital Oils on your scalp, easier coz of the pointy tip of the botlle, even if you have weave you can push it under plaited hair.

Sta soFro spray or Organic Root Stimulator weave sprays also relieve itch.

65. Monei on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:23 am

Congrats Gomza!!!!! Enjoy botsetsi. hubby must be very happy!

66. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:24 am

Sugarpants Lovie i understand ukuth udinga usizo but lokho akusho ukuth Inkwethu yakho asiyiqabule siyitshele ukuth siyayithanda Please allow me to say Eeuw. Eewwww! #Freedom of nton nton

67. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:28 am

ke ing botsetsi?

68. lolo on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:29 am

ULinda ugqoke sengathi ufundisa eBuhlebezwe Primary…eNquthu. I have a minor problem yaz lately I’ve started feeling sorry for Tembi Seete. Her personal life or lack thereof…I mean she is dangerously close to 40 should she not be organising a chil who will listen to her CD’s “Aketsebe ka ietsang and that?

69. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:33 am

@wicked…ubudlezana

70. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:37 am

woooooooooooo @blindfold…wavane wangilahla ehlathini? maybe english will help! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

please keep us updated with Oscar’s trial maqabane… thina esikude ne TV… :)

71. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:42 am

Unhloboni yomZulu wena Wicked engazi ukuthi umuntu oqeda ukuzala ubizwa ngomdlezane?

72. Qhawekazi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:43 am

lol! @Lolo thats my hometown, Nquthu that is!

73. Monei on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:45 am

@sugarpants, i swear by sulphur8 Spray. goes for R60 or so. Doesn’t smell like the hairfood ya teng. i spray it morning and evening the first few days of new plaits then itch begone!

but if your plaits are too tight, getting rid of the itch is curing the symptom not the cause. ur hair probably ripping out and screaming for attention to alert u= itching.the cure of the root problem is to undo ur hair. too tight is bad for ur hair. i’ve had a bald patch from ignoring such ya a hot weave (and of course i was like- hell no am i taking this off. i paid R500 and just got it yday) hmmph! should’ve.

74. Vesa on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:47 am

@wicked ….you can go to News24, there are live updates of everything happening in court there.

75. bongi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:47 am

oh bantu Gomza unobhabha ..congrats new mom…oops JC family is growing…

76. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:51 am

WHERE IS @FROZENBUBBLEZ :(

77. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:51 am

Lolo isn’t Tembi engaged, meaning usendleleni eya emshadweni? and she got properties she invested on mos according to Top Shayela if that was a reality tv

78. 50Shades on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:58 am

Is Linda wearing necklace on top of the lacy top or what? And it looks like she wore vest without bra underneath.

Wonder what Nambitha’s son said ebona umama wakhe egqoke kanje.
    Yini le esekhanda la Ma Agnes?

79. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:59 am

@ fez phela mina angikhiulelanga enkandla…tshini…kiiiiiiiiiiiii

80. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:59 am

thanks veza…as i log in… :)

81. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:01 am

@mzuacares ungake ulinge ungihlekise! properties? please loya sisi form what i saw, she has an apartment, and her mothers house. so she rents out her own aprtment to make extra cash, and during that times goes to stay with her mother…. RME

82. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:05 am

Congrats @ Gomza… I am so broody,aint funny,even go to look at baby clothes at shops!!!

@Sugarpants,Sulphur 8 products is the way…

Ayi,people and weaves on kids! Craziness… Short hair or umqhino is fine for kids…

Clearly Mawande and Sophie share tips for events…

Ya,I agree Linda Sokhulu is beautiful and has great skin mara the way she is dresses,its like she is being sabotaged,cos she has killer waist,legs,bod…

83. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:09 am

and wena Mzuacare…amaqanda akhe u Tembi shem asebolile nje akakhohlwe…namingizwe kanjalo ku TV, some Doctor on R&B divas told a 37 year old that her eggs are probab;ly rotten… sad but true…

84. lolo on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:13 am

@Mzua engaged? Really? That is nice kumele asheshe ke akhand’ingane.@Wicked she has been working in media for a full 20 years…I certainly hope she has multiple properties to show for it.

85. bongi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:18 am

and for the twenty years that she was on Jika Majika she could have paid off an Mansion in Sandton..

86. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:18 am

abantu baphi vele? nihleli enkantolo? kwathulakala nje ku JC?

87. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:23 am

well lolo…she has two…this is a multiple right? ok.
    she is engaged to a singer…imagine, Khanyi le tebogo? good luck to them shem…haibo kanti i jika majika iyaholela yini we bantu?

88. lolo on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:24 am

I feel so sorry though for these women in entertainment who sacrifice their reproductive years in the pursuit of fame. Then they wake up years later and are not even making the back page of the Sunday World as the Minenhles of the world take over.Entertainment is not for the faint-hearted shem.finding balance between home and proffessional life is almost impossible.

89. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:26 am

@wicked we don’t want anything to do with Oscar. Thembi Seete should’ve gone back to school after Lebo Mathosa’s passing. She knows that she was never talented. She’s a beautiful woman though

90. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:27 am

excuse my ignorance, but do eggs rot? i mean ladies’ reproductive eggs. i thought you stop producing eggs, they dont rot or become “unusable” #SeriousQuestion #NoPunIntended #SpotTheIronyInMyQuestion

91. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:27 am

oscar is still crying namanje? ok, sir ufuna kwenzakeleni? sikuxolele? mara why did you kill her? we really need to hear reeva’s side of the story…eish

92. fabulicious on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:27 am

Yes @nonto I was

93. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:29 am

kayzee…the medical doctor with all qulaifications and all told this 37 year old, who wants to make a baby. he told her that her chances of being a mothr is to use someones eggs, caue her 37 year old eggs are rotten. if you dont believe me go to youtube, R&B divas episode 5. uzizwele.

94. 50Shades on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:30 am

lolo

At least abase Hollywood they take out their eggs and freeze them kwi egg bank or something, so that even in their forties they can put them back in their bodies and boom, they get babies.

Guys does anyone know if uGerry Rantseli Elsdon has any babies? I’ve always wondered.

95. FineChina on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:31 am

Lest we forget, not every woman wants to be a mother or wife. And…some ‘mature’ women don’t hav kids due to issues such as infertility, etc. Celebs r no exception.

96. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:32 am

weee broke? ukhulumela bani? obani abaseqembini lakho? mina im here for the oscar updates, and yes i have all TABs open, and since i have none to talk to, i’ll share my views with you. kodwa we Azande ngoba you cruisng on greener pastures usuyishiyile i JC…

97. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:37 am

i wasnt pikising you wicki,. im just suprised, never heard of that before. i didn’t imply that “because i have never heard of that before it therefore is not true”. Google is not helping much nawo, but anyway will check out that RnB women what-what

98. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:38 am

Gerry does not have any kids.

99. Mawande on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:39 am

@lolo you are so right! i think it also applies in all industry… having kids will always set a womans career back in some way
    @gomo congrats! welcome to mama-hood

100. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:40 am

Elegnamis sthandwa sam…I download with my BB so I don’t keep episodes, I watch and delete…askies

101. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:44 am

So im on Google and i type “Do women” (was gonna search:do women’s eggs rot) and google suggestions come up, the first suggestion that comes up is “do women cheat” lol. then i googled “do men” and the first suggestion that comes up is “do men fall in love”. i just found both funny. so guys are sitting in front of their PCs, asking Google if women cheat. ya neh. And that poor woman has been dating some guy for a while, fell in love but the guy doesnt seem to love her back,then she goes and asks Google if her boyfriend will ever fall in love with her. Sad for dayzz

102. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:48 am

and one of the top 5 searches for “do men have…” is “do men have periods.” Life Orientation failed a lot of people out there yoh! #Boredom

103. Silvio on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:53 am

@kayzee, yes they do Rot…i learned e-highschool…well they are referred to as rotten when you cant make/have babies…

104. Silvio on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:55 am

@Brooke, im not wasting my money on Mzua u-busy qgitha for my liking… i think he wants i-sex change… *hides behind desk* lol

105. lolo on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:59 am

Yes in theory not all women want children…but in practice I don’t believe this mna…I did not believe it even when Oprah kept insisting that she personally does not want to be a mom. Maybe I’m projecting but she seemed a bit sad when issues of infertility were discussed and it was odd for me that she chose not to cry in those episodes when she cried in every other episode. I think for a woman to genuinely NOT want children she has to go AGAINST human biology…but maybe ndi wrong.

106. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:59 am

kiiiiiiiiii kayzeee…those revelations are funny shem! hahahahahahahahaha

107. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:00 am

@silvio, yeah i just saw somewhere that they “regenerate”, changes of having a Down Syndrome baby get higher the older you are. modimo! i wasnt planning on having my first child till i was 30,and i want more than 1. im worried now.

108. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:00 am

haibo mara how do doctors create a vagina though? they drill a tunnel down there? eish ya ne

109. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:02 am

so what about halle berry? shes having her 2nd kid now? mmmhhhh she probably froze them…aha!

110. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:03 am

lol Mawickiza you thot iJika majika ayiholelani? like one juluka and memeza for nothing? kiiiiiiiiiiiii Yhaz i always wonder how much aboMkhushulwa (Weather Girls kiiii) are getting paid, do they afford cars and stuff

Oh nayi le ebengith ngizoyixoxa! so yimi lowo ngiqhathanisa amasenti kuze kube uR10 ngiyaphuma ngiyofuna isuper glue Ngiyafika iwuR1.50 Uhulumeni why engayinyusi isuper glue bakithy? kiiiiii

Ok uWandi has a gay son right? looool no not MJ ok uNambitha has a gay son right? where do gay sons come in handy kanty Unamba-namba ezophuma endlini eso?

i would like to know how is Tebogo (khanyi’s) doing! these entertainment shows esinazo emzansi giving us nothing Shem uNoleen uzama yedwa nje (asimshayeleni izandla)

111. 50Shades on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:03 am

kayzee

Everytime I type a “how to”, the suggestion that always appears at the top is “how to make love”. Must be teenage boys googling that

112. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:15 am

Halala Gomza! Love and blessings to you and the little one! Yayers :) Welcome to the world angel :)
    @Brooke tell us more bandla!

113. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:20 am

I never wanted to be a mom until I became one, I believe in God’s timing and when my plus one came through I was more than ready for parenting :) :):)

114. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:26 am

super glue? R1.50? haibo mina ngigcina ukuyithenga ibiwu R25…

115. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:33 am

kwaaa @ doctors drilling holes to make vaginas.tjo. well i do believe Halle Berry froze her eggs, plus she has sugar diabetes. She had a higher probability of having rotten eggs.

116. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:35 am

@ kayzee,what I heard on 3Talk was, a woman is born with X-number of eggs,and over time you lose them through a menstruation cycle,and eggs unlike sperm (new sperm is produced on each load) ‘age’ so when you 30,your eggs are 30 and obviously the quality of eggs decreases and the quantity as well… But you can freeze your eggs,I suspect that is what bo Halle do…

Haaibo did I miss something,did Siphokazi January ex SABC presenter now Metro dj get married over the weekend or something? Hearing listeners congratulating her…

117. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:35 am

Hehehehe! I just got casted for those mzansi magic movies! I couldn’t help but laugh! I found them do dodgy shame!

118. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:41 am

@nontombi well done!
    The past tense of cast is cast…

119. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:42 am

Gerry Ratseli what what can’t have kids, she had a TB yesibeletho which left her eynyumba. We can’t have it all clearly

120. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:44 am

i remember watching this other movie, where the main actress had one egg left and she had just broken up with her long-term bf. and she had to fall preg before her next periods.It was some kind of condition she was diagnosed with. just wondered how often that happens to other women, run out of eggs before you turn 30.maybe i watch too many movies.

121. sunshine on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:45 am

Congratulations Gomo on ur new bundle of joy

@MissAnn – looking at her twitter handle – futhi ingathi utshate no naked dj coz now she’s spokazimasina

122. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:45 am

@Loulou THANK YOU! RE: Cast. Broadcast. Put. Cut………….

123. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:46 am

TJERR! that nyumba term is so strong

124. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:47 am

Congrats for getting ‘casted’ Nontombi. please let us know when your movie is on tv. is it good pay?

125. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:49 am

@ sunshine he madoda! My Naked Dj!!! LOL… Yeah,so I wondering what’s with the Siphokazi Masina,if that’s the case,makes me wonder how she got the job and if ushade uNaked,they must be pulling Vavi’s big time estudio! LOL!

126. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:50 am

Nontombi did they approach you to be part of the cast or you auditioned?

127. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:52 am

Lol, askies :)
    How was yall’s weekend? I went to Sway on Friday and that messed the rest of my weekend because all I could do was sleep. Old age!

128. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:53 am

ayi abantu abashada uma sebe succeder…halle berry gts married soon after the scandal/fixer gigi. Ms january ushada soon after ukuthola i gig kwi metrofm. mina ngingambuza kahle ukuthi ubulindeni sonke lesisilkhathi ungangishadi? tshini
    kayzee i know smeone who acted in one of the movies zo mzansi magic, she was paid R20000 for it. the shooting only lated fr 3 days…halala…thina sifukuza 30 days wonke! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    hubby will be interviewed tomorrow on some TV channel…some indusrty related questions….i shall not tell you which channel he’ll be on! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thanda kabi indaba

129. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:54 am

Eish Loulou! But thanks for correction! Guys I didn’t audition for such , some random Director approached me for it. I haven’t signed anything with them. I have an issue with my role @ some point I will be pregnant obviously there will be sex scene @ some point. I just wish it was for isibaya!

130. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:57 am

imani wait nithi uSiphokazi wenzeni??????? *Ethukile engeke akwaz ukusho ukuth uthuswa yin kant kangaka* ok ngidinga iUsername yokukhipha izindaba

Lmao eish askies nontombi mina nabangan bam we use “Putted” everyday so skawara you got casted lavih

131. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:58 am

Sex scene? @ nontombi I am shuwa its not some heavy stuff,if you avoid ‘sex’ scene,ask Bonnie Henna…

132. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 11:59 am

@ apple didn’t mean to offend but that’s a raw Zulu for you. There’s no other word to use for barren.

133. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:00 pm

@Nontombi those mzansi magic movies usually dont have explicit sex scenes. you see a couplaybe in bed giving each other a babykiss and then they cut a scene. maybe the sex scene wont be that bad. the male actor will probably just get on top of you n do push-ups. if the money is good take it. at luminance they will not ask you how you made that money

134. twerkchick on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:01 pm

pearl thusi is that you?

135. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:01 pm

so nontombi you are an actress? halala…please take me with you on red carpet events…. :)

136. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:02 pm

lol @wiki, ill be watching CNBC Africa tomorrow, to see your industry expert husband. ill look out for a foreign looking black man.

137. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:05 pm

nontombi khululeka i’m not offended.

i guess people are not the same,cause personally i wouldn’t want to get married if i didn’t have my shit together, like i would wanna enter the commitment when i have my own staff you know and would wanna marry someone who all has their shit figured out.

138. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:06 pm

TB yesibeletho? o cancer yesibeletho? ewu yes ukubizwa ngenyumba is a bit much shem! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…glad im not, hey i ovulate every month i know im not!
    pearl thusi is that you?
    kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..not its not wena tweckerchick…mzuz awukahle ukuzenza i celeb…khipha izinda ziyetsheni please…*twerks*…brings lunch to desk…

139. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:07 pm

kayzee hubby is a yellowbone! ushaye phansi!! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

140. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:10 pm

haibo nisho ukuthi Siphokazi ube i side dish ka naked? uye obhidlise umshado ka naked! yesses!!!!

141. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:10 pm

Speaking of Luminance,a friend of mine says,she went there,there were lace panties for R2700!!! Bet your hymen grows back when you put them on and gives kegel exercises #just for control!

142. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:11 pm

This killed me (NOT Literally)>>>>>@ThembaRadebeer: With ur height? Its puppy style RT @UnDEANiable: Doggy style.”

143. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:14 pm

TB stands for tuber colusis (sp) of the lungs right? so angeke ibe sesibelethweni? aneva shem.

144. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:14 pm

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahaahahah —> at luminance they will not ask you how you made that money

145. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:15 pm

146. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:16 pm

lol!2700 for panties?! id only buy them if they will make my nunu to stop hurting during sex.then id buy 2pairs!

147. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:21 pm

@ wicked a person can get TB of the spine,womb,etc… Hence at some point Gerry Elsdon was the ‘ambassador’ of TB…

148. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:29 pm

Gomzo: Well done my girl. I’m sincerely happy for you and hubby. Where’s your side-man now? Any plans of going back there? #JustCurious

@Wicks: I’m so lazy to do a background check on your ass, what line of work does your hubby operate in?

149. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:30 pm

OK Wait!! Naked DJ and Siphokazi January??? No this cant be true

150. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:32 pm

Siphokazi is such a downgrade (in my opinion) for naked. You’d expect someone who had such a pretty woman for a wife to date prettier and better. But Sipho…? Haai *clap once*

151. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:33 pm

ok missan…i understand..thanks for enhancing my knowledge… :)

152. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:34 pm

hayi JG…no you cant do that! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…woga woga !!!! *falls of chair*

153. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:36 pm

i said he will be on TV…suddenly hes a target! tshini….kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. he could be a kwaito star…theres a kwaito industry akiri

154. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:37 pm

The problem is that it’s such a hassle, but I’m prepared to do that if you don’t come to the party. Now answer my damn Q??? #LOL

155. bongi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:38 pm

ja Siphokazi has that dirty look aura..but she is a beautiful girl..and Naked got married in the same year that he divorced Bulelwa? eish men..

156. Bridge on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:46 pm

Does friendship ever work after a breakup guys?
    who’s had that expirience?

157. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:51 pm

Guys,can I ask a question,I have loads of tickets and I have one that I need to appear in court for,but I am scared I may go to court kanti there is a warrant of arrest pending for previous offenses…so what should I do? Go to court and plead?

Ha!ha!ha! @ JG ‘wa ma after 9′ fihla indoda yakho @wicks!

Kanti what’s with this business that if umuhle,indoda ayikushiyi? Istina sishawa yiwo wonke umuntu. I am shuwa we all have experienced it,bf cheating/leaving you with someone who is less pretty than you,etc…

158. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:51 pm

Guys I cannot tell who hubby is. Imagine him loosing clients now because his wife has a virus! Tjo!

159. shybear on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:53 pm

Congrats Gomza, n thank you for sharing with us..Nthoentle nana how are you?

160. Beautybaby on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 12:58 pm

ncooo Wickii, you just broke my heart :( with this….

161. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:03 pm

Can we please verify if the siphokazi story and naked is true first before we make it viral!!! Hawe muuuur!

162. Forbidden Fruit on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:04 pm

Tjo! Siphokazi and Naked vele? wow! how did this mgosi pass JC though? okay fine can somebody give us the details when did they start dating etc? kanti when was the dirvoce? oh hhhe! Naked is the marrying type thought he was gonna be scared of marriage since the first one failed maybe Lulo is next since they are friends LOL

163. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:06 pm

Hayibo! The ink is not even dry yet on the divorce papers….I refuse to believe that Mapuna married Siphokazi! Maybe its some other Masina random wethu…ngeke!

164. sunshine on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:12 pm

guys go to spokazi’s twitter unless ke its a fake account but there’s pics of them together

165. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:14 pm

oh my!! MEN :(

166. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:15 pm

@Mzua Uthini???bengisayozinwaya …im kiddzing my sister ne

@Monei will buy the spray fandag ngizwile

167. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:15 pm

i can not believe how shallow some of you are…

168. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:19 pm

@ sunshine triple Tjo!!! Mara I was always wondering why Naked isn’t active on Siphokazi’s show as he was on Aza,kanti clearly he is active in other aspects of her life! Anyways,wish them well…

169. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:19 pm

Also go to @Naked_DJ Time Line. *Hands on mouth*. Why did Lulo let his friend do this to himself and Bulelwa????

170. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:19 pm

Hahahahhaaaaa JG always finishes me!

Let him investigate Wicki sibone uzofikaphi. Cabanga JG didnt care about u all this time and when u mention hubby and TV sekumele akuseshe.

That broke my heart to @BeautyBaby but ke its true. Shit like that happens.

171. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:19 pm

Shiiine xhosa nation shine!!! Kiiiiiiiii thatha sphokazi wamthatha wamushada! He banna!!!

172. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:20 pm

regarding what apple?

173. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:24 pm

@ApplePurple what/who are you talking about???

174. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:25 pm

Senzeni manje applepurple

175. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:25 pm

Mna my disbelief is not based on Siphokazi’s looks but on how fast Naked got remarried after his divorce! Shukuthi kudala beyi pusher le wey….just went through Sipho’s TL and yeah…if that’s not a publicity stunt then its true.

Now this is the MOTHER of all corobricks!!!! Siphokazi is Baws! Umxhosakazi phezu komxhosakazi….kushiyene oomama ukondla! Sidechicks just got hopeful again :-)

176. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:27 pm

Yo! She has even changed her surname to Masina! When did Naked get divorced? Kuyashesha mos.

177. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks Guys…so if you see a lady nje evuza amafutha from ekhanda just know there Goes sugarpants…im going to buy everything including i hlokoloza

178. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:29 pm

Nami Frozen anginandaba nobubi bakaSiphokazi. Manje ngoba sibabi kumele singashadi?
    Hhayibo asinganyelwa thina.

Wasishaya sasuka nendlebe umubiza!

179. shycandi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:32 pm

hello guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just died at the comments re: Siphokazi.

I miss Letebele where is she?

Fez and Frozen you killed me

Frozen *Sidechicks just got hopeful omg lmaooooooooooooooooo!

180. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:38 pm

wow yoh.abantu baya shesha yoh. she’s mrs masina now! did Dj Mapona and ex-wife have any kids? siphokazi looks very happy shem

181. Beautybaby on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:38 pm

Watch Bulelwa on front page of the “Famous magazine”….lol!!

182. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:42 pm

no one in particular, just referring to ubuhle or lack thereof baka Sphokazi seen as a downgrade from Bulelwa’s prettiness

183. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:46 pm

If I am not mistaken,ngathi the ex-wife even lost her virginity to him after marriage,heard one of the twins mention this on their reality show when they were pole dancing…

@kayzee… Ngathi 3 or 4 kids…

LOL @ famous magazine…

184. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:46 pm

and i always thought of mapona dj as one of the good ones…and i loved him with Bulelwa *sigh*

185. lolo on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:46 pm

It is ALWAYS the dodgy rural-looking ones that end up bething one ngestina. I had a distant cousin who came to visit…she kept calling my hubby ‘bhuti’ ejonge phansi kodwa she did not call me sisi, and used to look me straight in the eye. I got rid of that rural heifer in double quick time. Sent her back to the Transkei in record time.

186. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:47 pm

No but the way she is tweeting Naked and the sudden surname change is just too dramatic!
    I think this is a publicity stunt.

187. shycandi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:48 pm

Please can we have a link to Naked’s ex

188. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:49 pm

“I’m ready to commit to you And I just can’t wait for that night Cause I need you here with me And let’s start a family” @Naked_Dj

i feel like its a publicity stunt aish

189. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:50 pm

On which day did they get married? Lemme call Naked’s girl quick…

190. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:51 pm

if a guy had to date a woman prettier than his ex then Eric Bennet would be single, Reggie Bush. Halle Berry and Kim Kardashian are very beautiful phela. Do yall think Eri would ever catch a woman hotter than miss halle?

191. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:51 pm

@ Fez,but listeners were calling in,and congratulating her… Ai,if that’s the case,that’s in bad taste,but I guess,any publicity is good publicity…

192. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:51 pm

Or love…I guess.

193. Qhawekazi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:52 pm

I also believe its a publicity stunt or whatever, its not true, badlala ngathi laba

194. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:53 pm

LMAO @ Loulou! I was wondering how YOU never broke the news to us!!! Let’s hope he wasn’t saying sweet nothings to his other side chick…

195. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:53 pm

Mna ndizicelela I handle ka Bulelwa shem….Jonga even Zama Nyuswa is on this “masibanyise” tip…..tweeting: “Oh the happy couple is even craving the same sarmie today” hehehehehe ku rough! The Naked tweets: ” I just love a woman who can just let go and commit to her man” and he tagged his new wife on that tweet with a heart…ncooh

196. shycandi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:53 pm

Nami Fez that timeline nje smells of publicity stunts! No sane wife does that on a public platform; if its not a stunt then she is dumb

197. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:54 pm

@missAn so they announced their marriage on her show? i saw one of his tweets saying he has a huge announcement to make on her show, just saw the tweet now and i dont listen to her show

198. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:54 pm

So Kayzee ufuna ukuthi Halle Berry and Kim are the most beautiful women on earth? Beautiful and rich maybe but bakhona abafazi abahle kunabo.
    Futhike ubuhle bula ngaphansi. ungaba muhle ebusweni but if zingakhiphi daar sizofika thina ma side dish namakhekhe ethi ashisayo sishaye ngestina uzwe ngathi kudlule itornado.
    Kiiiiiii!

199. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:58 pm

Come on guys, Naked o tletse ka metlae man, they’re just having fun!
    Heheheheheheh @MissAN! I’m just a poor soul who catches onto thing son twirra :”D

200. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 1:59 pm

hahha this killed me

201. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:00 pm

“Naked o tletse ka metlae ”

Loulou please translate. Anyone?

202. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:00 pm

@kayzee,I also hardly listen to the show anymore,so I was shocked when I heard Siphokazi referring to herself as Siphokazi Masina today,I didn’t think its Naked,and listeners were dedicating love songs to them,so those that listen to the show,can let us know…cos that show is pap,so they may go to such lengths to create the hype,angazi…

203. Candy on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:02 pm

Kiiiiiii!

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Bengizwe ngelikabathi ukuthi uAldeicia ujola nomlungu, Manje izolo ngahlanganaye ke ehamba nalobhuti; nkosi yami inhle indoda !

204. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:02 pm

fez it means naked is full of jokes

205. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:03 pm

Is it not a prank?

206. Monei on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:03 pm

noooo guys!!! naked can’t be so cruel!!!

his TL looks bland compared to hers. why do women do this kodwa? all excited by herself. ungathi she married herself. Omuhle tendencies.

207. Monei on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:04 pm

@loulou, i’ll believe you. this is a joke!

208. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:04 pm

So what would be the point of this publicity stunt? I don’t listen to Sipho’s show and I sure as hell won’t start coz of this. O

209. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:05 pm

@Fez my comment was directed at those saying Siphokazi is such a downgrade.to me is sounded like bathi if a guyis gonna leave their wife/long term gf for another woman, atleast she has to be hotter than the guy’s ex wife/gf. I mentioned Kim K coz of Reggie Bush’s new boo.. It’s like saying Reggie Bush did a downgrade, just coz Kim K is way hotter than his new boo.

210. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:06 pm

@Frozen most people will now want to listen to husband and wife presenting a show together akere.
    Eish I’ve always wanted to use “akere” in a sentence.

211. Ms.Zie on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:07 pm

Yho guys, last week I was talking abt the new guy in the team that is strange. Our manager called us in 10 mins ago and told us that he is going thru a nervous breakdown/demonic possession/ spirit war thing. Apparently he’s been hallucinating and sees people that are trying to attack him etc. Poor boy, I think maybe uthakathiwe Nkosi yami and I feel so down now and so sad. Eish. A very young guy with a moerse impressive CV. Yeyi. Whew. Then a tjatjarag colleague goes and runs her mouth in the meeting that she doesn’t believe in such, it’s rubbish etc. She could have just shut her fat, jealous trap :( . Naye nje waze wanesdina.

212. Ms.Zie on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:07 pm

Sorry for the Anything Goes.

213. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:08 pm

ba bora shemm! *yawn*

214. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:09 pm

i have decided that this is a prank. aowa. maybe Mapona has an upcoming album and Siphogirl is involved somehow. Plus they both work at Metro FM, so they might be working together on something

215. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:11 pm

So they are following Thabo and Mapaseka’s footsteps…haaai

216. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:13 pm

@ Ms Zie please check your emails.

Even if its a prank,its in bad taste,I mean the guy just divorced the mother of his kids…the show will still be pap… Aza left a big gap for the ex-presenter…

217. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:13 pm

okay …this is a yawnfest…who else has mgosi?

218. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:14 pm

@Ms.Zie sorry to off-ramp on your AG, are you that Karma jc blogger that was moerd by her boyfriend and told us about it last month? If you are, I have been wondering how you are doing, if you did leave your bf like you said you would. Did you go to the police station

219. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:16 pm

But that pic captioned “my life” is hella cosy and it wasn’t taken today

220. Ms.Zie on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:19 pm

No, that wasn’t me babe. MissAN, saw your e-mail as I was called into this meeting. Thank you honey!

221. zai on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:19 pm

Hello everybody. I need to get something off my chest. I am in a relationship with this guy I truly love but the only problem I have is that I am kind of jealous of his baby mama. He only sees her when he has to see their little boy. I love the child and I get on with the baby mama (well thats what she thinks) . I think she has learnt to accept me; But i feel bad that I cant accept her. I feel lik she still wants him back and me and her are kind of competing *sp* against each other but obv dont make it obvious. i trust my man but not her. if things get worse; I am packing for limpopo*side eyes R5 lightning*

222. Fez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:19 pm

Ms.Zie is he black?

223. Ms.Zie on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:22 pm

Yes Fez he is, his uncle came in this morning to explain to our manager & HR what the situation is.

224. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:22 pm

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ lolo “:she kept calling my hubby ‘bhuti’ ejonge phansi kodwa she did not call me sisi, and used to look me straight in the eye.”

225. Miss T on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:23 pm

There’s no way Naked angashada uSiphokazi. Its mos def a publicity stunt. Siphokazi mdala. Puna is 32, phela uSiphokazi kudala wabakhona lana emhlabeni.

226. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:26 pm

Did you guys see the nominations for Sowetan’s Sexiest calendar? I know sexy is relative? But Anele? Come on guys! Aowa!

227. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:28 pm

@ Ms Zie… Ok… Lemme know if they deliver

@ zai… I guess it is natural to feel jealous and all BUT fact is,whether u there or not,she will always be his baby mama,if the baby mama is civil to you,do the same… And honestly,they need incl you need to be civil to each other for the childs sake… As for stroke sa Limps,may you never go that route,if you can’t handle baby mamas,stay away from men who have kids…

228. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:28 pm

Number 1. UNaked DJ cant be dating Siphokazi’s type. Lets ask Omuhle Gela, kumela azi moss, they are both Xhosas and dating friends. Anyone?? Mzuacares?

I hope this is a publicity stunt shem

229. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:30 pm

haibo whats wrong with a woman tagging her husband on a timeline….that shows confidence. manje ngoba abantu benu bayafeba nisaba i humiliation…doesnt mean abanye abantu abazithembile shoudlnt tag their partners! kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

230. sunshine on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:30 pm

@loulou anele mdoda?

231. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:30 pm

i thought u nakeddj was dating boss lady.

232. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:32 pm

Hahahahahaha….shem! I’m 2 years older than my husband #JustSaying

HAIBO Mszai! O_O….usufuna ukuthakatha I baby mama yabantu ingakwenzanga lutho? You have impure thoughts about a woman who (according to you) has even accepted sharing her child with you. Ofcoz she wants her man back so watch out…Karma might just give her umuntu wakhe back just to spite you for ukucabanga so.

233. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:32 pm

@LouLou You’re kidding ryt?? Anele is lovely but Sexy? NO

234. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:33 pm

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blindfold! izanazo mami….kiiiiiiiiiii

235. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:33 pm

J’Something, (real name Joao Fonseca, which no-one can pronounce, which is how the name J’something came about)

LOL

236. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:36 pm

@Loulou DON’T SAY. I love Anele nhe she is lovely but SEXY? She’s not

237. Monei on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:39 pm

@kayzee, that was zoe.

238. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:40 pm

hawu miss t how old is she…naye siphokazi is young bathong, maybe naye ushaya lkhona ku 32…aowa…

239. BlindFold on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:40 pm

Siphokazi you are clearly here on these streets, please enlighten us.

240. zai on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:41 pm

MissAn and frozen- i guess I will try to be civil but the jealousy is taking over. Plus it’s obviously something i can tell my bf. Will see how things go. I will try and stay less negative. I know I am bringing all this stress to myself and defo wouldnt have liked it if tables had to be turned. Thanks

241. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:42 pm

lol @Wicki show some confidence nawe and tag the show where your yellow husbang will appear.kiiiii

242. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:45 pm

mara siphokazi seems young

243. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:48 pm

Just confirmed re the Naked saga – it’s a total JOKE!

244. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:48 pm

haibo…i have disclosed too much…hubby works with people. and people dont like aids….i cant do that to him.

245. Ms.Zie on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:48 pm

Who is Siphokazi now? *blonde moment*

246. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:49 pm

Just confirmed re the Naked saga – it’s a total JOKE!
    or maybe your freind is in the dark… :(

247. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:52 pm

@ zai,now that’s rational thinking…mara bathi la amanzi aka amakhona azophinda ame…kiiiii… Just pulling your leg,for all you know baby mama,naye sekabambile…

248. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:52 pm

JC > work…but will bill the client like i worked for full 8 hours….kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii….

249. Miss T on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:52 pm

Lol guys I don’t know how old Siphokazi is, but shes been around since the Simunye days akere :-D

250. kakapa on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:53 pm

How lolo just because wena you are popping kids right left and centre does not mean every woman wants to have kids, ….hai bo.
    four kids nogal? in 2013

251. kayzee on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:55 pm

Ngiyazi dlalela wena maWicki. I find it sad that even today there are still people who get fired from their jobs only coz they are HIV+, in 2013 bathong. Anyway back to the topic at hand. Siphogirl and Dj Mapona ba re tlwayela hampe! Probably laughing their asses off (not literally) at the JC bloggers’ reaction to their “marriage”

252. sweetness on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:55 pm

heyyyy!!! Mina I see nothing wrong with a woman tagging her man on social networks… Problem would be him having a problem me tagging him.

Woman tend to want to brag or show off when they are inlove, and men keep to themselves, you will only know they are in a relationship when they have to say so, or there is a need. Thats if he is serious about you. Only they know where they stand, lets not judge.

I do not like Siphokazi’s show, I dont understand nor hear anything she says, she swallows her words, most of her sentences are incomplete, and sounds like when she talks her mouth fills up with saliva, and have to swallow everytime. I now listen to R2000 at work, then touch down on my way home.

253. Loulou on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:55 pm

No she called him and asked – she was in the dark before I asked. Men! Ai!

254. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:56 pm

yes mara she was very young when she was on simunye…maybe she was 18?

255. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 2:59 pm

ms zie…uyigenge yanini ungamazi usiphokazi? born in 1998?

256. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:01 pm

Ya @ sweetness,that’s what happens when media execs recycle people,I mean that Zeal and Carol Ralefita ladies could’ve been given an opportunity instead of fossils,I get that Siphokazi can’t turn down a job,but you would expect someone of her ‘caliber’ to be ‘behind the scenes’ with the experience she has gathered since she was 18…LOL

257. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:03 pm

Isimo sokungijwayela amasimba siphezulu lakuwe sugarpants

258. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:04 pm

I hate to agree but yes Loulou maybe your friend is in the dark…..unless you spoke to ia Naked or Siphokazi or Siphokazi’s ID number via the Home Affairs website

Someone PING BrownShuga please….sifun’ukwazi bo!

259. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:05 pm

LMAO @ mzua … @ sugarpants,buy Sulphur 8 products or see a dermatologist,Dr Omar or Dr Mpofu,you may have eczema…

260. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:08 pm

Hau Madoda sesiyalwa njalo!!!

Hau Uxolo impela Mta sekhaya…Beku hamahlaya nje*Peace in our land tu

261. SugarPants on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:12 pm

@MissAnn i wonder ngingaba yini mangingafaka le bonding ebathi eyesokisi sometimes bafaka amaphepha…hmmm will by the spray after work

262. Vesa on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:14 pm

Lol, So Naked and Siphokazi got married on Saturday and yesterday they (Ntando, Hlelo, Fortune & wife including Naked) were playing tennis at Weltevreden Park tennis courts. What a way to celebrate the their nuptials

263. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:14 pm

TJO! So you spoke to Naked’s “actual” girlfriend?? Hayi disregard my prev comment ke lovie

Amadoda!!!!

264. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:18 pm

I get your concerns Wicks. But I don’t think the world is that cruel hey.

@MissAn & @Fez

265. IamMissHope on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:19 pm

Its a Publicity Stunt, I know this for a fact. . . . .

266. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:20 pm

I don’t poach from #JC family members. So consider your hubbies safe and protected.

267. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:23 pm

Ha!ha!ha! @ JG,so considerate… Fortunately or unfortunately,I am still a spinster!!! Anyways @ JG good to ‘see’ you in these streets…

@Sugarpants,ya the products work for itchy scalps…

268. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:23 pm

kodwa bakwenzani we Mzua???? ayi lazy to scroll up….kiiiiiiiiiiii

269. FrozenBubblez on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:24 pm

If it is indeed a publicity stunt then Siphokazi is DUMB for going along with it. She just jinxed her ass! Shukuthi she secretly wants to be Mrs Masina!

270. Smang-mang Warona on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:40 pm

But I saw Naked’s marriage not working out shem.. the wife used to complain about how he liked sex too much and they even went to a Jade about it.. Remember BIOF? I could see that marriage was going to crumble..

271. HotB on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:40 pm

I don’t understand this whole thing! Why do it? Are they ( Mapona and Siphokazi) that desperate for attention. Doesn’t audiogasm and what what generate attention????

272. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:48 pm

I’m not being nasty but the way Bulelwa used to brag about Naked being her 1st, last and only, bona jwanong Naked is chowing Nimrod’s left overs… But this is DOWNGRADE.COM

273. Mzua Cares on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:48 pm

Wicked awuyiboni yini iDM yami? Awu nkul nkul othi ngiyobhekisisa ukuth angiyibhalanga yini esidlangalaleni leyanto

274. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:51 pm

I’m not an actress wicked, if it happens it will be debut for me! Thanks everyone! That Luminance comment killed me! Lol!

275. bongi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:54 pm

I hope you guys do realise that there’s no downgrade or upgrade with men…uzoshiywa ngu Whoopi Goldberg ube wena ungu miss Venezuela…

276. MissAN...JC on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 3:55 pm

@ eleg I thought I was wrong,nami I remember an episode where BIOF where they mentioned that uNaked umthole ayintombi nto! My theory is,99% of people whose V was broken,don’t remail w/ the guy/girl,how many of us are still w/ men or women or men or women (not a typo) that broke our V… Few.

277. Miss T on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:05 pm

I saw on Twitter yesterday that Walter Mokoena was getting married. Is this Pearl Thusi’s baby daddy?

278. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:05 pm

Missan I have a freind who is married to the same guy that broke her vejinity 10 years ago. Should they divorce I will tell you. Shem wazi ipipi elilodwa shem!

279. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:16 pm

@Miss AN, of course we are not with the guys who broke our V but Bulelwa used to act like sex is wrong, people are loose (think Dineo Ranaka with the “in these days of HIV” tweets)
    Manje she’s now on that path of Looseness :D unless she becomes a nun
    *Bulelwa I don’t hate u

@Miss T, yes that’s MaThusi’s baby daddy… Speaking of which, how long is the contract ka Pearl and the condom company????

280. wickedfood on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:17 pm

Hayi sengiyitholile @mzuaqe! Bengisa log out kwi twitter. Will respond just now. Ave uyi celeb shem!!! Kiiiiiii

281. bumbum on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:18 pm

congrats @Gomza on your new bundle of joy. hope those scars heal soon. :-)

Hellow ladies and gents, lovely week ahead

282. sweetness on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 4:20 pm

At some point I thought I would marry the guy that broke my V. We dated for 5 years, my parents and fam loved him, his mother adored me. But we ended up not working out. Messy break up.

After that, I saw and experienced diff kinds of pipis, from cheese curl, vienna, russian, cucumber, banana, carrot, mushroom, some I dont even remember(dont judge). i was dead emotionally, so I did what I liked, if the guy happened to fall inlove with me, I would quickly cut him off. I am grateful for that, I learnt and experienced alot. Naked ex wife will enjoy the next coming years, she must not rush to commit.

I stopped when I met my current partner, he never loved me at word go, I liked that, so we just continued, when we both fell inlove, we both dont know. But we couldn’t be happier!!!

283. nontombi on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 5:01 pm

@ sweetness, did the holiday happen? Lotto money holiday?

284. Letebele on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 5:23 pm

Molweni/Dumelang/Hey ya’ll

I literally shed a tear when I heard the rumours ka Puna le miss full circle…can you imagine waking up to the news that your other dream man (ba thathu kaloku) got hitched? Thank God it’s not true, there’s still hope for me.

By the way, ndicela nindifumanele indoda yomlungu. Ndifuna ukutshatwa ngoku. Kunini!

*goes back to silentville*

285. Lihle on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 5:57 pm

linda sokhulu muhle shem vele thes sumthing wrong ngo ngenaro i hav saw him e late night with kgomotso where he said he will never in his life marry.

286. Lela on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:02 pm

LOL @Letebele was about to call u and ask if this is true.

287. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:11 pm

“…After that, I saw and experienced diff kinds of pipis, from cheese curl, vienna, russian, cucumber, banana, carrot, mushroom, some I dont even remember…”

Shem moes wena une ‘Higher Certificate of Competence’ when it comes to the dance. MBA IN MISSIONARY STYLE. Uyadliwa jong!!! I’m surprised your veejay-jay hasn’t fell off yet.

Speaking of mushrooms, there’s this black-looking coloured teacher guy in his 30s (He’s got boma 3 kids so) from Pretoria North, around Karen Park called Jason. One of his cars was a Toyota something something. The brother man had the smallest D I had ever seen. The dance with him always felt like I was being tickled with a feather between my ass. The thing was small as a 10 year old’s little finger with a protruding head. Shem bless his wife. I don’t envy her.

288. Manny Gupta on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:25 pm

@jg I hope youy stil have my details ,I need some information ntwana ASAP …life threatening situation please moshemane

289. sweetness on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:46 pm

Hahaha JG, my punani is still intact! Even accused of being virgin like… that misconception of punanis falling off, stretching is a myth….

I take care of mine shame. I am now good.

The holiday is in September, and another one in Oct, then lobola….

290. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:54 pm

Even accused of being virgin like<———————–lol!!

291. elegnamis on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 6:58 pm

@ J G ke kopa email add ya gago tuu

292. BrookeLogan on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:26 pm

So Sihle Bolani was trending this past weekend, she had an interview with 5FM (by EX-Flame DJ Fresh) the hash tag was #LeadingWoman. May I ask Leading Where? Who? At the bank maybe?? I know she has an MBA but………

293. @JG™ Wa Ma After-9 on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 7:29 pm

Wow, that’s a good man. We should organize you a hen party (stag night for girls)with the hottest West African men taking it all off. Glad you notified me in time.

Boet I will call you later.

johneigh(at)outlook(dot)com

294. SistaBigBone on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:27 pm

hello maJC, whew finally out of silentville.

295. Babyluv on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:41 pm

@Sweetness where do you live and what is your hometown

296. Applepurple on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 8:43 pm

@brooklogan
    “The Leading Women Series is a monthly event where women engage on topics of interest, celebrate each other and build a community of phenomenal future leaders.”

copied from their twitter handle

297. fabulicious on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 9:33 pm

Candy where did u see Aldecia??
    I’ve never seen her face2face but yesterday I saw a chic who looked like her (at Rhapsody’s on John Voster,centurion) with a fineeeee ass white dude, Yoh that guy was all kinds of grill!

298. Keisha on Mon, 19th Aug 2013 10:36 pm

@Gomza…congrats on ur bundle of joy!

@Wicked…Dawn isn’t 37yrs old but 47yrs…mara le yena with that hoborish looking dude…aowa!

299. Loulou on Tue, 20th Aug 2013 8:44 am

Hao leave Sihle bathong, wa leada :(
    For the life of me I never knbew she was Fresh’s thing and openly le gona, but it’s life, me I do not judge hey, it could be me tomorrow!

300. megane on Tue, 20th Aug 2013 8:59 am

@Logan & Loulou – i was tuned into 5fm that time and Fresh’s q was “what are you wearing?” LOL

Honestly i think whatever they are doing is nothing we do not know about already, as women but ke alas…

congrats Gomza on your new boy – now pls donate all the pink stuff to me, just in case i get a SHE lol…Anga I’ll be knocking on your door next kiiiiiiiiii

301. Prince George Alexander Louis on Tue, 20th Aug 2013 9:04 am

Congrats @Gomza. Well done lady siyakubongela wena no baby daddy. Oratile, what ma beautiful name.

302. beyonce on Tue, 20th Aug 2013 9:31 am

A hug from Ms BHive to Lorna’s toes, Hawu Bandla #CornsRUS ndisure

303. @nthabi_africanq on Tue, 20th Aug 2013 10:40 am

@Ms.Zie your comment made me log on… I knew that guy was mental, I mean the strange things he was doing… tjo!*claps once* He needs urgent help, so will he be taking leave or… what happens now?

304. ?????? on Thu, 28th Nov 2013 9:17 am

??????…

Pics: Isidingo?s 15th Birthday Celebrations | Just Curious…

You must be logged in to post a comment.